Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? (8007 Views)

Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens / Don’t Bring Back Ruga If You Don’t Want Nigeria To Disintegrate– Clark Warns PMB / "Only Prayers Can Bring Back Dapchi Girls" - Dolapo Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by Stallion93(m): 10:22pm On Mar 15, 2018
My fellow NLs and Nigerians, it's obvious we've failed, just find a picture of Nigeria in the 80s and 90s and compare with the present, it's saddening and depressing. Things were better then because the whites were here in Nigeria, come 2019 nothing will change, they will just say "don't expect magic from the government". Let's Start a rant on all platforms #bringbackthewhites I have a strong feeling things will turn for better when they are sworn in on amicable terms
Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by okenwa(m): 10:24pm On Mar 15, 2018
I wrote a movie script on this during obasenjo tenure
Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by ojun50(m): 10:47pm On Mar 15, 2018
bring wetin, sha u don work with white people bfor? make we solve our problem our self

4 Likes

Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by farouk0403(m): 11:09pm On Mar 15, 2018
Yea that's why South Africa is more developed than Nigeria

21 Likes

Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:12pm On Mar 15, 2018
Stallion93:
My fellow NLs and Nigerians, it's obvious we've failed, just find a picture of Nigeria in the 80s and 90s and compare with the present, it's saddening and depressing. Things were better then because the whites were here in Nigeria, come 2019 nothing will change, they will just say "don't expect magic from the government". Let's Start a rant on all platforms #bringbackthewhites I have a strong feeling things will turn for better when they are sworn in on amicable terms
I agree that is why I believe we should have gained independence on January 1st 2018.We would have been small London by now.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by Ekikor(m): 11:19pm On Mar 15, 2018
This Op must be high on a mixture of Tramadol and sprite.. .. Have you ever read your history books?.. .. Do you know how whites treat blacks even in this 21st century? .. Bros, leave us to be in our frying pan bikonu..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by Stallion93(m): 11:25pm On Mar 15, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I agree that is why I believe we should have gained independence on January 1st 2018.We would have been small London by now.
I swear, with all the oil and rich humus soil, we for pass Amercia and UK join. It really hurts that our own black men with same black skin can cause so much pain to the same black man for selfish greed

1 Like

Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:31pm On Mar 15, 2018
Stallion93:
I swear, with all the oil and rich humus soil, we for pass Amercia and UK join. It really hurts that our own black men with same black skin can cause so much pain to the same black man for selfish greed
That is why I wonder if God created us with the same sense or when he was sharing sense to humans he didn't share to Africans.
Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by manmustwac(m): 11:50pm On Mar 15, 2018
Stallion93:
I used to say this when i was schooling in nigeria in the late 80s nigeria should never had got her independence. Our colonial masters should've made us sweat to prove that we are capable of governing ourselves before giving us our independence.

9 Likes

Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by gaby(m): 12:01am On Mar 16, 2018
Make them managing directors of all the ministries plus departments and agencies except the very sensitive ones like defence,finance et al,them make one of ours the asst md to understudy them.
Sounds crazy and stupid but it just might work. grin grin
Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by gaby(m): 12:03am On Mar 16, 2018
Stallion93:

Make them managing directors of all the ministries plus departments and agencies except the very sensitive ones like defence,finance et al,them make one of ours the asst md to understudy them.

4 Likes

Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by tiger28: 12:29am On Mar 16, 2018
They cant treat us in today's civilization as worse as our leaders have raped us.Check Nigeria shortly after independence, the British left us with a structure this is the same thing happening in South Africa today. Now that the blacks took over in SA ,we see crime wave skyrocket, corruption like no tomorrow even xenophobia against your own blacks, reduction in infrastructural development etc

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by tiger28: 12:31am On Mar 16, 2018
gaby:

Well said......the crazy thing is that they will even be more patriotic than our own leaders.

1 Like

Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by LeSudAfricaine: 1:37am On Mar 16, 2018
tiger28:
They cant treat us in today's civilization as worse as our leaders have raped us.Check Nigeria shortly after independence, the British left us with a structure this is the same thing happening in South Africa today. Now that the blacks took over in SA ,we see crime wave skyrocket, corruption like no tomorrow even xenophobia against your own blacks, reduction in infrastructural development etc
you're talking nonsense

6 Likes

Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by LeSudAfricaine: 1:38am On Mar 16, 2018
farouk0403:
Yea that's why South Africa is more developed than Nigeria
but Kenya, Botswana, Egypt, Morocco, Algeria, are also more developed than you, what do you attribute that to? Emancipate your mental slavery

14 Likes

Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by ZombieTAMER: 1:41am On Mar 16, 2018
Ekikor:
This Op must be high on a mixture of Tramadol and sprite..
Have you ever read your history books?..
Do you know how whites treat blacks even in this 21st century?
Bros, leave us to be in our frying pan bikonu..

If I catch you at the American or British embassy praying for visa ... I will cut pill off your testicular membranes

12 Likes

Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by LeSudAfricaine: 1:43am On Mar 16, 2018
You Nigerians are just too obsessed with white people, I'm afraid to say. Your question should be ,how do we move our nation forward not how to bring back white people, development is not race specific otherwise the Emirates wouldn't be what it is. I just don't see any improvement of Nigeria anytime soon as long as this line of thinking persists, you love white people too much, it's pathetic

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:35am On Mar 16, 2018
ojun50:
bring wetin, sha u don work with white people bfor? make we solve our problem our self
how many we don solve since 1960

2 Likes

Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:36am On Mar 16, 2018
gaby:
so long as they can be fired by thieving ministers...no hope
Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:37am On Mar 16, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
you're talking nonsense
counter the argument instead of insult

1 Like

Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by herraph: 4:48am On Mar 16, 2018
Ekikor:
This Op must be high on a mixture of Tramadol and sprite..
Have you ever read your history books?..
Do you know how whites treat blacks even in this 21st century?
Bros, leave us to be in our frying pan bikonu..

Miserable man

1 Like

Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by HarryDuce(m): 4:49am On Mar 16, 2018
OP. Please don't be senseless.

1 Like

Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by Yyeske(m): 5:38am On Mar 16, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
but Kenya, Botswana, Egypt, Morocco, Algeria, are also more developed than you, what do you attribute that to? Emancipate your mental slavery
That was exactly what I wanted to say, black man mental slavery.
Countries like Botswana, Kenya, Gabon etc are better developed than Nigeria and have been ruled by blacks since independence.
Ivory Coast was the most developed country in West Africa not until its first president Felix Houphouet-Boigny died and his successors destroyed the country and finally led it into two civil wars.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:49am On Mar 16, 2018
the stupidity on this thread is great. Your ancestors fight to be free and independent instead of u to do something to make forward movement u sit here and ask that some lord over u because a supposed racial superiority.
U couldnt even site African nations outside nigeria who are doing well Narobi,kenya Harare Zimbabwe and others who are on the up.
U dont seem to understand that when white rulers came into non white countries they came to make things better for themselves not U!

U beta focuse on how u can better yerself and yer personal circumstances and vote 2019 and stop this stupid bashing of a race of people that are not to measured by Nigeria's development issues undecided

3 Likes

Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:51am On Mar 16, 2018
Ladyhip polyta88:
That is why I wonder if God created us with the same sense or when he was sharing sense to humans he didn't share to Africans.
he gave it to africans u just not using yours undecided

3 Likes

Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:52am On Mar 16, 2018
tig er28:
such a stupid comment. U know nothing of the history of British and American slavery and the native American genocide .

1 Like

Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by Lionessza(f): 6:15am On Mar 16, 2018
tiger28:

Mikolowiska here is your counter argument.

Stop talking about things you know nothing about.

1. Crime has always been a major issue in urban areas, but it was concealed by the apartheid government. Remember nothing was published back then but only propaganda. Crime stats today are published every quarter and don't forget that we are also bombarded by criminals from all over, and mostly around the continent . Those groups were not allowed to enter the nation before. Look at America under your white Gods? It's filled with both domestic and foreign criminals, look at their stats and compare them to the time when they used be very strict with immigration.

2. CORRUPTION? You have got to be kidding me here. The ANC government are learners when it comes to that. Like I said you are talking out of frustration not facts. Do You know that the black government inherited a bankrupt economy due to white corruption and looting? Read a book or something before commenting. Again do you know that the biggest corruption scandals in South Africa in recent years have been committed by your white demi Gods? I'm not saying black people are saints but they are learners ,trust me.

3. XENOPHOBIA ? , what is the connection of that with black leadership ? Lol. Were there no xenophobic unrests in the UK in recent years? I thought the UK was under them Gods grin. XENOPHOBIA everywhere is fuelled by the influx of under skilled people who would be willing to get paid a quarter of the National minimum wage, meaning they will be preferred for menial jobs than the citizen by exploiters. Under white rule , foreigners weren't allowed into South Africa, they were found in mines only. That's where I would say the black leadership made a mistake, allowing so many illegal immigrants with no critical skills to stay in the country . We have our own problems, they should focus on that and stop being mama Africa.

4. Reduction in infrastructural development? Really ? . I think you read too much white propaganda or watch too much CNN. I hope you are not like most Nigerians on this site who believe development = skyscrapers and shiny buildings lol. South Africa has built so much infrastructure in the last 18 years, not even the architect of apartheid would recognise the country he tried to destroy lol. The power plants that have been built , the stadiums, the roads in less privileged communities, the new schools , the houses for the poor , the new trains , the airports, the harbors? , the new industrial cites ? , the new Universities? . Are the things I mentioned not basic things that should be patriotised by any sane government?. A country's development is measured by its human development index. Do you know where we are in less than 23 years of black leadership? . We are catching up with the best in the continent, the likes of Mauritius and Botswana (a fully black country mind you lol). In just 23 years of governance , we achieved what your Gods failed dismally to achieve. +/-90 % of the SA population has 24hrs of electricity ( I understand why you curse the black race , your own nation has achieved the opposite in 60 years). More than 80% of our population has access to water and sanitation ( you would not like this because 90% of your people are said to be drinking water contaminated with feaces and over 70% still squatt under palm trees to relieve themselves after 60 years). Our literacy rate now rivals that of countries like Zimbabwe and Guinea. I could go on but I'm sure you get the point . You are mentally enslaved. You think white people would get into Nigeria and perform miracles lol. White people would get there and build themselves nice infrastructure that you would never touch. You guys see beautiful pictures of lagos in the 50s and you think that was how you all lived cheesy. No baby , those were for your Gods and the few black elite who were put in place to keep you under control . The majority of you were as you are , I'm sure you are even better off now. Atleast you can access education lol.

Ask any South African , white leadership or black leadership? They will LTFAO @ your stupid question coz they know both. Maybe whites lead better in majority white countries?

Damn , you guys and white worship lol. How I wish you could have the white leaders you want and see what will become of your self hating selves.

THE END !!.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by Lionessza(f): 6:16am On Mar 16, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
the stupidity on this thread is great. Your ancestors fight to be free and indepent and instead of u to do something to make forward movement u sit here ang ask that some lord over u because a supposed racial superiority.
U couldnt even site African nations outside nigeria who are doing well Narobi,kenya Harare Zimbabwe and others who are on the up.
U dont seem to understand that when white rulers came into non white countries they came to make things better for themselves not U!

U beta focuse on how u can better yerself and yer personal circumstances and vote 2019 and stop this stupid bashing of a race of people that are not to measured by Nigeria's development issues undecided

Perfect!
Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 16, 2018
manmustwac:
I used to say this when i was schooling in nigeria in the late 80s nigeria should never had got her independence. Our colonial masters should've made us sweat to prove that we are capable of governing ourselves before giving us our independence.
This forum tho....

I just dey laf.receive sense small small abeg.

1 Like

Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:20am On Mar 16, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
he gave it to africans u just not using yours undecided
If you don't get what I meant you didn't have to quote me.It seems we are all not using ours in reply to your answer.

1 Like

Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:23am On Mar 16, 2018
tiger28:
You are a sensible man.I agree except with apartheid.

2 Likes

Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 16, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
If you don't get what I meant you didn't have to quote me.It seems we are all not using ours in reply to your answer.
i didnt at 1st but no u where wrong either way. To question if god gave africans sense based of the misdeeds of a few and wrong to say whites are the solution to nigerians problems. Good governance is not a racial distinction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Didn’t Approve Any Guber Candidate For Lagos – Nwodo / Court Dismisses Suit Against Acting CJN, Tanko Over "Age Falsification" / Economic Downturn: States Borrow N46bn From Banks To Pay Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.