Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? (8008 Views)

Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens / Don’t Bring Back Ruga If You Don’t Want Nigeria To Disintegrate– Clark Warns PMB / "Only Prayers Can Bring Back Dapchi Girls" - Dolapo Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by farouk0403(m): 9:26am On Mar 16, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
but Kenya, Botswana, Egypt, Morocco, Algeria, are also more developed than you, what do you attribute that to? Emancipate your mental slavery

Go and do your finding's again Kenya, Botswana are not even close to Nigeria yea go and check well.

Egypt is an ancient Country that's why same goes to Algeria and Morocco

1 Like

Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by farouk0403(m): 9:37am On Mar 16, 2018
Lionessza:

Mikolowiska here is your counter argument.

Stop talking about things you know nothing about.

1. Crime has always been a major issue in urban areas, but it was concealed by the apartheid government. Remember nothing was published back then but only propaganda. Crime stats today are published every quarter and don't forget that we are also bombarded by criminals from all over, and mostly around the continent . Those groups were not allowed to enter the nation before. Look at America under your white Gods? It's filled with both domestic and foreign criminals, look at their stats and compare them to the time when they used be very strict with immigration.

2. CORRUPTION? You have got to be kidding me here. The ANC government are learners when it comes to that. Like I said you are talking out of frustration not facts. Do You know that the black government inherited a bankrupt economy due to white corruption and looting? Read a book or something before commenting. Again do you know that the biggest corruption scandals in South Africa in recent years have been committed by your white demi Gods? I'm not saying black people are saints but they are learners ,trust me.

3. XENOPHOBIA ? , what is the connection of that with black leadership ? Lol. Were there no xenophobic unrests in the UK in recent years? I thought the UK was under them Gods grin. XENOPHOBIA everywhere is fuelled by the influx of under skilled people who would be willing to get paid a quarter of the National minimum wage, meaning they will be preferred for menial jobs than the citizen by exploiters. Under white rule , foreigners weren't allowed into South Africa, they were found in mines only. That's where I would say the black leadership made a mistake, allowing so many illegal immigrants with no critical skills to stay in the country . We have our own problems, they should focus on that and stop being mama Africa.

4. Reduction in infrastructural development? Really ? . I think you read too much white propaganda or watch too much CNN. I hope you are not like most Nigerians on this site who believe development = skyscrapers and shiny buildings lol. South Africa has built so much infrastructure in the last 18 years, not even the architect of apartheid would recognise the country he tried to destroy lol. The power plants that have been built , the stadiums, the roads in less privileged communities, the new schools , the houses for the poor , the new trains , the airports, the harbors? , the new industrial cites ? , the new Universities? . Are the things I mentioned not basic things that should be patriotised by any sane government?. A country's development is measured by its human development index. Do you know where we are in less than 23 years of black leadership? . We are catching up with the best in the continent, the likes of Mauritius and Botswana (a fully black country mind you lol). In just 23 years of governance , we achieved what your Gods failed dismally to achieve. +/-90 % of the SA population has 24hrs of electricity ( I understand why you curse the black race , your own nation has achieved the opposite in 60 years). More than 80% of our population has access to water and sanitation ( you would not like this because 90% of your people are said to be drinking water contaminated with feaces and over 70% still squatt under palm trees to relieve themselves after 60 years). Our literacy rate now rivals that of countries like Zimbabwe and Guinea. I could go on but I'm sure you get the point . You are mentally enslaved. You think white people would get into Nigeria and perform miracles lol. White people would get there and build themselves nice infrastructure that you would never touch. You guys see beautiful pictures of lagos in the 50s and you think that was how you all lived cheesy. No baby , those were for your Gods and the few black elite who were put in place to keep you under control . The majority of you were as you are , I'm sure you are even better off now. Atleast you can access education lol.

Ask any South African , white leadership or black leadership? They will LTFAO @ your stupid question coz they know both. Maybe whites lead better in majority white countries?

Damn , you guys and white worship lol. How I wish you could have the white leaders you want and see what will become of your self hating selves.

THE END !!.

You are South African right?

I can see it from your comment, all i can see is your hatred for the White any way is not your fault.
Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:37am On Mar 16, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
i didnt at 1st but no u where wrong either way. To question if god gave africans sense based of the misdeeds of a few and wrong to say whites are the solution to nigerians problems. Good governance is not a racial distinction.
I was only joking nor vex.I agree with your post but Nigeria is really suffering from bad leadership and other African countries.

1 Like

Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by Lionessza(f): 10:10am On Mar 16, 2018
farouk0403:

I can see it from your comment, all i can see is your hatred for the White any way is not your fault.

All you see is what ? . Stop that ,you . Show me where I lied? . I gave you facts and you are giving me your " feeling". ? . If you don't have anything to counter , stay off my mentions .

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by Stallion93(m): 10:11am On Mar 16, 2018
gaby:

Make them managing directors of all the ministries plus departments and agencies except the very sensitive ones like defence,finance et al,them make one of ours the asst md to understudy them.
Sounds crazy and stupid but it just might work. grin grin
Really that might just work o! Let's champion this thing
Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by farouk0403(m): 10:14am On Mar 16, 2018
Lionessza:

All you see is what ? . Stop that you . Show me where I lied? . I gave you facts and you are giving me your " feeling". ? . If you don't have anything to counter , stay off my mentions .

Thanks.

Welcome.
Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by Stallion93(m): 10:19am On Mar 16, 2018
okenwa:
I wrote a movie script on this during obasenjo tenure
Write another 1 and publish again
Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by Stallion93(m): 10:26am On Mar 16, 2018
Me i believe Races especially Blacks and Whites are meant to work together, America is a Entirely mixed up Nation likewise The Uk and Germany, Let's confront our mediocrity and seek for help. Come 201000 nothing will change in this Hell of a country if only demons live here
Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by redsun(m): 10:40am On Mar 16, 2018
Stallion93:
Me i believe Races especially Blacks and Whites are meant to work together, America is a Entirely mixed up Nation likewise The Uk and Germany, Let's confront our mediocrity and seek for help. Come 201000 nothing will change in this Hell of a country if only demons live here

That is a blatant lie.These countries you mentioned are not mixed,they are purely run by rednecks and only use blacks for foot stools and to do their dirty jobs.

To think that you are not capable as a human being to make a difference in your world without relying on the masters that sees your kind as subcreatures is truly pathetic.

1 Like

Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by Stallion93(m): 12:16pm On Mar 16, 2018
redsun:

That is a blatant lie.These countries you mentioned are not mixed,they are purely run by rednecks and only use blacks for foot stools and to do their dirty jobs.

To think that you are not capable as a human being to make a difference in your world without relying on the masters that sees your kind as subcreatures is truly pathetic.
why must only the blacks be used as Foot stools? Have u asked yourself that??! Those countries have representatives and we too have representatives but why must they Supersede ours?! See how much Diezani took just for herself, Is it your black people that investigated? It is the whites who told us even Malabu oil scandal it was investigated by the whites and they told us about it yet what are we doing. Mehn! We are Inferior that is the absolute truth, And defending our inferiority is a stupid thing to do
Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by Stallion93(m): 12:33pm On Mar 16, 2018
just see that Child at Akwa Ibom/Calabar, abeg I can't stress my brain on which 1. Child thrown out on the streets just because stupid blacks think the child is possessed u can just imagine. That child was slavaged from that Devilish clime by a White female stranger from Denmark and she's saving more just by herself
Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by redsun(m): 12:34pm On Mar 16, 2018
Stallion93:
why must only the blacks be used as Foot stools? Have u asked yourself that??! Those countries have representatives and we too have representatives but why must they Supersede ours?! See how much Diezani took just for herself, Is it your black people that investigated? It is the whites who told us even Malabu oil scandal it was investigated by the whites and they told us about it yet what are we doing. Mehn! We are Inferior that is the absolute truth, And defending our inferiority is a stupid thing to do

You are inferior because you are not doing enough to make your situation better,you are not conscious,not even as conscious as an ant.That is you think it is better to be a slave than to be a master of your own universe. Whiteman and blackman are not the same,their thought processes are fundamentally different and I prefer black any day.However,i know blackman is in slumber,but he can wake up if he chooses.
Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by Stallion93(m): 12:43pm On Mar 16, 2018
redsun:

You are inferior because you are not doing enough to make your situation better,you are not conscious,not even as conscious as an ant.That is you think it is better to be a slave than to be a master of your own universe. Whiteman and blackman are not the same,their thought processes are fundamentally different and I prefer black any day.However,i know blackman is in slumber,but he can wake up if he chooses.
Think well, use your brain, don't rebuke the truth. You and people like u is the reason for our predicament. U know even the US know they can't know it all, they borrow intelligence from Israel and Japan
Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by kanayoNickel: 2:30pm On Mar 16, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I agree that is why I believe we should have gained independence on January 1st 2018.We would have been small London by now.

You can say it again. Nnamdi Azikiwe and Awolowo them were too naive.

Look at hong Kong that got independence 1999 we would have been like them angry
Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by kanayoNickel: 2:32pm On Mar 16, 2018
gaby:
Make them managing directors of all the ministries plus departments and agencies except the very sensitive ones like defence,finance et al,them make one of ours the asst md to understudy them.
Sounds crazy and stupid but it just might work. grin grin

I believe you 100%
Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:35pm On Mar 16, 2018
kanayoNickel:

You can say it again. Nnamdi Azikiwe and Awolowo them were too naive.

Look at hong Kong that got independence 1999 we would have been like them angry
My brother it is macpherson and lyttleton I blame if lyttleton did not call up that constitutional conference of 1953 and macpherson not introducing ethnic politics in Nigeria I am sure somebody would not have called Nigeria the mistake of 1914.They gave us independence then crisis came up from Census own to AG then military ah Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by Freiburger(m): 2:49pm On Mar 16, 2018
Whites were in Nigeria in the 80's & 90's? Dont think I know anything about that.

Op, what you don't understanding is that the whites are responsible for the stagnation you are seeing in most African countries today.This is made possible through the minnor group of thieves who call themselves the leaders.

France for example, would be a third world country if not for most West African countries which they are still milking till tomorrow.
Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by TheKingdom: 3:15pm On Mar 16, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
the stupidity on this thread is great. Your ancestors fight to be free and independent instead of u to do something to make forward movement u sit here and ask that some lord over u because a supposed racial superiority.
U couldnt even site African nations outside nigeria who are doing well Narobi,kenya Harare Zimbabwe and others who are on the up.
U dont seem to understand that when white rulers came into non white countries they came to make things better for themselves not U!

U beta focuse on how u can better yerself and yer personal circumstances and vote 2019 and stop this stupid bashing of a race of people that are not to measured by Nigeria's development issues undecided

Sorry no ancestors fought to be free or independent, unless you are talking of those around the late 1800s and early 1900s. The Nigger Area was dashed independence, the same manner a primary school pikin is granted permission to go potty....

And if you agree that Oyibo came to make things better for themselves and their future generations, and yet are currently returning to their own tribal enclaves, then why are you not advocating the natural and correct thing= Oduduwa, Biafra, and Arewa Republics?
Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 16, 2018
TheKingdom:

Sorry no ancestors fought to be free or independent, unless you are talking of those around the late 1800s and early 1900s. The Nigger Area was dashed independence, the same manner a primary school pikin is granted permission to go potty....

And if you agree that Oyibo came to make things better for themselves and their future generations, and yet are currently returning to their own tribal enclaves, then why are you not advocating the natural and correct thing= Oduduwa, Biafra, and Arewa Republics?
http://kokofeed.com/2014/10/29/see-the-5-most-important-people-who-fought-for-nigerias-independence/ and physical fight or no .they wanted 2 be free,independet of a ruler and they are here seeking to be ruled over again?

Nigeria may have had no bloody battle for freedom but others did.
Black American slavery. Black Slavery in the carribean.To see Nigerians free and independet crying to be ruled over again because they want a little development,is a slap in the face to every freed peoples who did have to physically fight and where killed to be free and who's ancestors are still fighting the effects of racialized rule. To romanticize that bondage is ignorant

1 Like

Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by LeSudAfricaine: 5:25pm On Mar 16, 2018
farouk0403:

Go and do your finding's again Kenya, Botswana are not even close to Nigeria yea go and check well.

Egypt is an ancient Country that's why same goes to Algeria and Morocco
I am yet to be answeredgrin

1 Like

Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by LeSudAfricaine: 5:28pm On Mar 16, 2018
Yyeske:
That was exactly what I wanted to say, black man mental slavery.
Countries like Botswana, Kenya, Gabon etc are better developed than Nigeria and have been ruled by blacks since independence.
Ivory Coast was the most developed country in West Africa not until its first president Felix Houphouet-Boigny died and his successors destroyed the country and finally led it into two civil wars.
bro your kind is rare thanks for the common sense, the overwhelming sentiment that I keep getting from Nigeria is tha for a government to supply electricity, build roads etc it has to be white, that to me for a nation that likes to claim intellectual exclusivity rather disappointing

2 Likes

Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by LeSudAfricaine: 5:29pm On Mar 16, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
counter the argument instead of insult
I've been doing that ever since I registered on this site, it's either you guys are ignorant or have thick skulls

2 Likes

Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by Stallion93(m): 5:49pm On Mar 16, 2018
Yyeske:
That was exactly what I wanted to say, black man mental slavery.
Countries like Botswana, Kenya, Gabon etc are better developed than Nigeria and have been ruled by blacks since independence.
Ivory Coast was the most developed country in West Africa not until its first president Felix Houphouet-Boigny died and his successors destroyed the country and finally led it into two civil wars.
Kenya that they're still Killing old people labelling them witches and wizards, Raping old women and Circumsizing grown male children. Dude blacks are cursed and there's no salvation for us if except we live with the whites.
Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by Stallion93(m): 5:56pm On Mar 16, 2018
Freiburger:
Whites were in Nigeria in the 80's & 90's? Dont think I know anything about that.

Op, what you don't understanding is that the whites are responsible for the stagnation you are seeing in most African countries today.This is made possible through the minnor group of thieves who call themselves the leaders.

France for example, would be a third world country if not for most West African countries which they are still milking till tomorrow.
Ok na tell me they are responsible for people thinking human skull and genitals can generate money, or Elites using up 70% of the police force or Corporal punishment in our schools Or absence of Good healthcare or light or schools or eheh! Senators being paid 36million naira every month with civil workers salaries 18900naira Or.....or mehn! I could go on and on
Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:57pm On Mar 16, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
I've been doing that ever since I registered on this site, it's either you guys are ignorant or have thick skulls
nobdy cares when you started.
just whether you did it on this thread.
now who looks like has a thick skull
Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:59pm On Mar 16, 2018
leave d mumu to keep blaming oyinbo for all her problem
i pray malema takeover and wreck the country properly so their eye will clear
farouk0403:

Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by LeSudAfricaine: 10:07pm On Mar 16, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
leave d mumu to keep blaming oyinbo for all her problem
i pray malema takeover and wreck the country properly so their eye will clear
you sound rather envious

2 Likes

Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by LeSudAfricaine: 10:11pm On Mar 16, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
nobdy cares when you started.
just whether you did it on this thread.
now who looks like has a thick skull
smh. You Nigerians are such pity people,Lawd! , Lol.Anyway it is what it is

2 Likes

Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by zinaunreal(m): 10:15pm On Mar 16, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
everyday is you Nigerians you Nigerians. Try talking about your country for once or shut up. Ive watched you and you have nothing productive to say. Only you Nigerians. Youre just an evil xenophobic fat man who sits at home all day and hate. Do something with your failed career. Unknown entertainer

1 Like

Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:21pm On Mar 16, 2018
Lionessza:

Mikolowiska here is your counter argument.

Stop talking about things you know nothing about.
stop taklkin out your asss

1. Crime has always been a major issue in urban areas,
you mean black areas
but it was concealed by the apartheid government. Remember nothing was published back then but only propaganda.
you could fight but couldn't publish posters anf flyers and newspapers?and yet wonder why white is better than you
Crime stats today are published every quarter and don't forget that we are also bombarded by criminals from all over,
you are bombarded yet cannot handle it yet claim to be superior after failing
and mostly around the continent
now shiftng goalpost
crime everywhere so no need to do anything about yours,dark black thinking
. Those groups were not allowed to enter the nation before.
yet you allowed them in when you took over,more failure
Look at America under your white Gods? It's filled with both domestic and foreign criminals,
most in jail
look at their stats and compare them to the time when they used be very strict with immigration.
so now we on to your xenophobic mind
be careful what you wish for

2. CORRUPTION? You have got to be kidding me here. The ANC government are learners when it comes to that. Like I said you are talking out of frustration not facts. Do You know that the black government inherited a bankrupt economy due to white corruption and looting?
ws it not their money
why not build your own
Read a book or something before commenting. Again do you know that the biggest corruption scandals in South Africa in recent years have been committed by your white demi Gods?
and zuma did not sign off on them abi abi he is a white man even malema is not a multimillionaire
you are a mumu
I'm not saying black people are saints but they are learners ,trust me.
so they are following in evil footsteps and you are celebrating ,na wa o

3. XENOPHOBIA ? , what is the connection of that with black leadership ? Lol. Were there no xenophobic unrests in the UK in recent years? I thought the UK was under them Gods grin. XENOPHOBIA everywhere is fuelled by the influx of under skilled people who would be willing to get paid a quarter of the National minimum wage, meaning they will be preferred for menial jobs than the citizen by exploiters. Under white rule , foreigners weren't allowed into South Africa, they were found in mines only. That's where I would say the black leadership made a mistake, allowing so many illegal immigrants with no critical skills to stay in the country . We have our own problems, they should focus on that and stop being mama Africa.

4. Reduction in infrastructural development? Really ? . I think you read too much white propaganda or watch too much CNN. I hope you are not like most Nigerians on this site who believe development = skyscrapers and shiny buildings lol. South Africa has built so much infrastructure in the last 18 years, not even the architect of apartheid would recognise the country he tried to destroy lol. The power plants that have been built
yet power cuts
, the stadiums,
that are not generating money
the roads in less privileged communities,
that are liabilities
the new schools
that you refuse to attend
, the houses for the poor
that are
, the new trains , the airports, the harbors? , the new industrial cites ? , the new Universities? . Are the things I mentioned not basic things that should be patriotised by any sane government? [quote]. A country's development is measured by its human development index. Do you know where we are in less than 23 years of black leadership? . We are catching up with the best in the continent, the likes of Mauritius and Botswana (a fully black country mind you lol).
robbery,hiv,rape,poverty,strikes truly you are catching up from the back
In just 23 years of governance , we achieved what your Gods failed dismally to achieve. +/-90 % of the SA population has 24hrs of electricity ( I understand why you curse the black race , your own nation has achieved the opposite in 60 years). More than 80% of our population has access to water and sanitation ( you would not like this because 90% of your people are said to be drinking water contaminated with feaces and over 70% still squatt under palm trees to relieve themselves after 60 years).
yet all your companies move their headquarters to nigeria cos you all broke
Our literacy rate now rivals that of countries like Zimbabwe and Guinea. I could go on but I'm sure you get the point . You are mentally enslaved. You think white people would get into Nigeria and perform miracles lol. White people would get there and build themselves nice infrastructure that you would never touch.
do you not touch the whit infrastructure in sa so stop talkin nonesense
You guys see beautiful pictures of lagos in the 50s and you think that was how you all lived
at least some lived like that.its way better than our criminal elders who ensure no one lives like that on purpose
cheesy. No baby , those were for your Gods and the few black elite who were put in place to keep you under control . The majority of you were as you are , I'm sure you are even better off now. Atleast you can access education lol.
who brought the education
your ppl still walking about naked

Ask any South African , white leadership or black leadership? They will LTFAO @ your stupid question coz they know both. Maybe whites lead better in majority white countries?
we are watching

Damn , you guys and white worship lol. How I wish you could have the white leaders you want and see what will become of your self hating selves.
reality is not worship

THE END !!.
Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by zinaunreal(m): 10:21pm On Mar 16, 2018
Jayceon:
This forum tho....

I just dey laf.receive sense small small abeg.

See as slave dey laff. Once a slave always a slave in your country. Worse is you dont even know youre a slave

1 Like

Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:28pm On Mar 16, 2018
yet you hang around us
it is you that is pitiful
LeSudAfricaine:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners / Jonathan's Mid-term Report photos by Aminho / Trump Reacts To Biafra Visit On Twitter PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.