Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? (8006 Views)

Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens / Don’t Bring Back Ruga If You Don’t Want Nigeria To Disintegrate– Clark Warns PMB / "Only Prayers Can Bring Back Dapchi Girls" - Dolapo Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:29pm On Mar 16, 2018
of course
who would not like a good economy
yet you mumus want to crash it
we are watching
and we will not bail you out this time
LeSudAfricaine:
you sound rather envious
Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by dasparrow: 10:32pm On Mar 16, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
You Nigerians are just too obsessed with white people, I'm afraid to say. Your question should be ,how do we move our nation forward not how to bring back white people, development is not race specific otherwise the Emirates wouldn't be what it is. I just don't see any improvement of Nigeria anytime soon as long as this line of thinking persists, you love white people too much, it's pathetic

Don't mind them. Most Nigerians are hopeless coons. They are always acting thirsty when it comes to white people when the average white person cannot even stand a black person.

Nigerians for the most part suffer from some serious inferiority complex. There is no day that I don't wish I had not come into this world through a Nigerian. I can't stand dem coons.

These bloody Nigerians think white people love them. Even if white people come to Nigeria and develop it, they will make sure only members of the white race enjoy Nigeria. Indigenous Nigerians will be barred from enjoying anything created by the whites.

Nigerians are just lazy. Always blaming their ineptitude on their melanin. What has melanin got to do with you unable to make your nation great?

Nigeria would have been like the fictional country of Wakanda if not for the greed of the average Nigerian along with them always selling their souls to their thieving politicians in exchange for a bag of rice. In addition, the average Nigerian can't see beyond their tribal affiliation.

So why won't Nigeria be a mess when Nigerians don't have a common goal and don't see eye to eye on a lot of things?

I lived in Nigeria as an adult for 5 years. Nigeria has got to be one of the most bigoted countries I ever had a displeasure of living in. These mofos discriminate against you for everything: tribe, age, marital status, parental status, financial status, religious affiliation, you name it. Not even USA where I had come from discriminate against people on all of these aforementioned categories. Nigerians take the cake when it comes to all round bigotry. Just terrible!! Glad I left that place and it's toxic citizens who stay licking the white man's balls.

Nigerians stay complacent of their thieving politicians rather than rise to the occasion and kick those old corrupt ruling elite out. And then they wonder why Nigeria is a big mess when they contributed to the mess due to their lacklustre attitude.

The idiots in this thread are not even ashame to wish for whites to come back to Nigeria and rule them. They think whites will come and fix Nigeria for Nigerians to enjoy it? LOL, wishful thinking.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by LeSudAfricaine: 12:27am On Mar 17, 2018
zinaunreal:
everyday is you Nigerians you Nigerians. Try talking about your country for once or shut up. Ive watched you and you have nothing productive to say. Only you Nigerians. Youre just an evil xenophobic fat man who sits at home all day and hate. Do something with your failed career. Unknown entertainer
try to talk about my country? You and your fellow apes already do a good job at that? South Africa this and that on every thread, lol, you can call me fat all you want, the reason is because you ain't used to seeing well -fed people since you live under a dollar a day, starving asss you' re so obsessed about my
country that you have resorted to following me you closet f.ag, lol . FYi I have a Univ degree and I quit working to start my own thing and oh by the way, you can throw the "xenophobia" word on my face all you want , makes no difference

3 Likes

Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by LeSudAfricaine: 12:28am On Mar 17, 2018
dasparrow:

Don't mind them. Most Nigerians are hopeless coons. They are always acting thirsty when it comes to white people when the average white person cannot even stand a black person.

Nigerians for the most part suffer from some serious inferiority complex. There is no day that I don't wish I had not come into this world through a Nigerian. I can't stand dem coons.

These bloody Nigerians think white people love them. Even if white people come to Nigeria and develop it, they will make sure only members of the white race enjoy Nigeria. Indigenous Nigerians will be barred from enjoying anything created by the whites.

Nigerians are just lazy. Always blaming their ineptitude on their melanin. What has melanin got to do with you unable to make your nation great?

Nigeria would have been like the fictional country of Wakanda if not for the greed of the average Nigerian along with them always selling their souls to their thieving politicians in exchange for a bag of rice. In addition, the average Nigerian can't see beyond their tribal affiliation.

So why won't Nigeria be a mess when Nigerians don't have a common goal and don't see eye to eye on a lot of things?

I lived in Nigeria as an adult for 5 years. Nigeria has got to be one of the most bigoted countries I ever had a displeasure of living in. These mofos discriminate against you for everything: tribe, age, marital status, parental status, financial status, religious affiliation, you name it. Not even USA where I had come from discriminate against people on all of these aforementioned categories. Nigerians take the cake when it comes to all round bigotry. Just terrible!! Glad I left that place and it's toxic citizens who stay licking the white man's balls.

Nigerians stay complacent of their thieving politicians rather than rise to the occasion and kick those old corrupt ruling elite out. And then they wonder why Nigeria is a big mess when they contributed to the mess due to their lacklustre attitude.

The idiots in this thread are not even ashame to wish for whites to come back to Nigeria and rule them. They think whites will come and fix Nigeria for Nigerians to enjoy it? LOL, wishful thinking.
you must be commended for speaking the truthgringrin

7 Likes

Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by LeSudAfricaine: 12:40am On Mar 17, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
of course
who would not like a good economy
yet you mumus want to crash it
we are watching
and we will not bail you out this time
yawn...come up with something new

3 Likes

Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by LeSudAfricaine: 12:41am On Mar 17, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
yet you hang around us
it is you that is pitiful
don't equate cyberspace to a country village boy gringrin

4 Likes

Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by zinaunreal(m): 1:23am On Mar 17, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
try to talk about my country? You and your fellow apes already do a good job at that? South Africa this and that on every thread, lol, you can call me fat all you want, the reason is because you ain't used to seeing well -fed people since you live under a dollar a day, starving asss you' re so obsessed about my
country that you have resorted to following me you closet f.ag, lol . FYi I have a Univ degree and I quit working to start my own thing and oh by the way, you can throw the "xenophobia" word on my face all you want , makes no difference

Spend more time in the studio than coming on this platform to talk nonsense. Youre utterly disgusting. Unknown musician. Dont come here to transfer your frustrations. Your career dead before it even started

What a useless fat scum. Ive monitored you and its obvious this platform is a drug you use to express your hate.if you put more energy you use in expressing hate about Nigerians into your music at least you might make the underground. What a scum of shaft from an successful musicians.

Who cares about your degree. Do we look like illiterates here? Get your self some studio airtime and get found at least by google. You only appear on nairaland. Inkita

1 Like

Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by LeSudAfricaine: 2:21am On Mar 17, 2018
zinaunreal:

Spend more time in the studio than coming on this platform to talk nonsense. Youre utterly disgusting. Unknown musician. Dont come here to transfer your frustrations. Your career dead before it even started

What a useless fat scum. Ive monitored you and its obvious this platform is a drug you use to express your hate.if you put more energy you use in expressing hate about Nigerians into your music at least you might make the underground. What a scum of shaft frrom successful musicians.

Who cares about your degree. Do we look like illiterates here? Get your self some studiou airtime and get found at least by google. You only appear on nairaland. Inkita
actually you do reason like illiteratesgringrin

3 Likes

Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by Lionessza(f): 6:36am On Mar 17, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
stop taklkin out your asss you mean black areas you could fight but couldn't publish posters anf flyers and newspapers?and yet wonder why white is better than you you are bombarded yet cannot handle it yet claim to be superior after failing now shiftng goalpost
crime everywhere so no need to do anything about yours,dark black thinking yet you allowed them in when you took over,more failure most in jail so now we on to your xenophobic mind
be careful what you wish for ws it not their money
why not build your own and zuma did not sign off on them abi abi he is a white man even malema is not a multimillionaire
you are a mumu so they are following in evil footsteps and you are celebrating ,na wa o yet power cuts that are not generating money that are liabilities that you refuse to attend that are

LMFAO, when you can finally bring me anything to prove my points wrong , don't hesitate. For now you have been shown how mental slavery is your biggest problem in Nigeria, not your melanin. Instead of using your heads , you reason with emotions . Goodluck , hope you guys finally manage to get recolonised grin.

What a dummie lol.

3 Likes

Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by Lionessza(f): 6:39am On Mar 17, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:

Lol, these " educated " illiterates with an inferiority complex never seem to amaze grin.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by MduZA: 6:43am On Mar 17, 2018
What happened to the whites your country lured from Zimbabwe...and your very own whites #chinese?

4 Likes

Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 17, 2018
Lionessza:

Mikolowiska here is your counter argument.

Stop talking about things you know nothing about.

1. Crime has always been a major issue in urban areas, but it was concealed by the apartheid government. Remember nothing was published back then but only propaganda. Crime stats today are published every quarter and don't forget that we are also bombarded by criminals from all over, and mostly around the continent . Those groups were not allowed to enter the nation before. Look at America under your white Gods? It's filled with both domestic and foreign criminals, look at their stats and compare them to the time when they used be very strict with immigration.

2. CORRUPTION? You have got to be kidding me here. The ANC government are learners when it comes to that. Like I said you are talking out of frustration not facts. Do You know that the black government inherited a bankrupt economy due to white corruption and looting? Read a book or something before commenting. Again do you know that the biggest corruption scandals in South Africa in recent years have been committed by your white demi Gods? I'm not saying black people are saints but they are learners ,trust me.

3. XENOPHOBIA ? , what is the connection of that with black leadership ? Lol. Were there no xenophobic unrests in the UK in recent years? I thought the UK was under them Gods grin. XENOPHOBIA everywhere is fuelled by the influx of under skilled people who would be willing to get paid a quarter of the National minimum wage, meaning they will be preferred for menial jobs than the citizen by exploiters. Under white rule , foreigners weren't allowed into South Africa, they were found in mines only. That's where I would say the black leadership made a mistake, allowing so many illegal immigrants with no critical skills to stay in the country . We have our own problems, they should focus on that and stop being mama Africa.

4. Reduction in infrastructural development? Really ? . I think you read too much white propaganda or watch too much CNN. I hope you are not like most Nigerians on this site who believe development = skyscrapers and shiny buildings lol. South Africa has built so much infrastructure in the last 18 years, not even the architect of apartheid would recognise the country he tried to destroy lol. The power plants that have been built , the stadiums, the roads in less privileged communities, the new schools , the houses for the poor , the new trains , the airports, the harbors? , the new industrial cites ? , the new Universities? . Are the things I mentioned not basic things that should be patriotised by any sane government?. A country's development is measured by its human development index. Do you know where we are in less than 23 years of black leadership? . We are catching up with the best in the continent, the likes of Mauritius and Botswana (a fully black country mind you lol). In just 23 years of governance , we achieved what your Gods failed dismally to achieve. +/-90 % of the SA population has 24hrs of electricity ( I understand why you curse the black race , your own nation has achieved the opposite in 60 years). More than 80% of our population has access to water and sanitation ( you would not like this because 90% of your people are said to be drinking water contaminated with feaces and over 70% still squatt under palm trees to relieve themselves after 60 years). Our literacy rate now rivals that of countries like Zimbabwe and Guinea. I could go on but I'm sure you get the point . You are mentally enslaved. You think white people would get into Nigeria and perform miracles lol. White people would get there and build themselves nice infrastructure that you would never touch. You guys see beautiful pictures of lagos in the 50s and you think that was how you all lived cheesy. No baby , those were for your Gods and the few black elite who were put in place to keep you under control . The majority of you were as you are , I'm sure you are even better off now. Atleast you can access education lol.

Ask any South African , white leadership or black leadership? They will LTFAO @ your stupid question coz they know both. Maybe whites lead better in majority white countries?

Damn , you guys and white worship lol. How I wish you could have the white leaders you want and see what will become of your self hating selves.

THE END !!.

Finally you write from the heart..... Seems you cohabitate with the EFF Malema
Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 17, 2018
MduZA:
What happened to the whites your country lured from Zimbabwe...and your very own whites #chinese?
you're a very funny dude... Chinese whites?

Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by MduZA: 6:52am On Mar 17, 2018
dasparrow:

i can associate myself with u anytime everywhere...

4 Likes

Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by Lionessza(f): 7:06am On Mar 17, 2018
angels09:

Finally you write from the heart..... Seems you cohabitate with the EFF Malema

What are you on about ?
Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 17, 2018
Lionessza:

What are you on about ?
You really wanna know? Then you'd have to be at the oribi gorge by 10 a.m.
Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 17, 2018
zinaunreal:

See as slave dey laff. Once a slave always a slave in your country. Worse is you dont even know youre a slave
Yes I am a slave and I enjoy it,I have everything I need,water,electricity,superb paved highways,streetlights,womens,etc grin

I have what a free man in West Africa will achieve only in a dream wink

2 Likes

Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 17, 2018
dasparrow:

I once met a Nigerian in Sunnyside PTA and the things he told me about many Nigerians and their mentality are almost similar to what you said here,He told me of how naija is corrupt to the point where people are now just used to it....TRUE STORY
Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by zinaunreal(m): 11:30am On Mar 17, 2018
Jayceon:
Yes I am a slave and I enjoy it,I have everything I need,water,electricity,superb paved highways,streetlights,womens,etc grin

I have what a free man in West Africa will achieve only in a dream wink

Better a king in my Jungle than to a slave in a diseased country
Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by MduZA: 12:43pm On Mar 17, 2018
zinaunreal:

a king in his jungle

4 Likes

Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by manmustwac(m): 2:14pm On Mar 17, 2018
Jayceon:
This forum tho....

I just dey laf.receive sense small small abeg.
Its you that needs to receive sense. Just dey laugh your senseless laugh without giving reason. Receive sense In Jesus Name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 17, 2018
zinaunreal:

Enjoy your throne that nobody wants to occupy and leave SA slaves alone wink

enjoy your kingship sir grin grin

1 Like

Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by Nigeriadondie1: 5:27pm On Mar 17, 2018
Stallion93:
My fellow NLs and Nigerians, it's obvious we've failed, just find a picture of Nigeria in the 80s and 90s and compare with the present, it's saddening and depressing. Things were better then because the whites were here in Nigeria, come 2019 nothing will change, they will just say "don't expect magic from the government". Let's Start a rant on all platforms #bringbackthewhites I have a strong feeling things will turn for better when they are sworn in on amicable terms
Bro I agree with you. Nigeria should become an oversea territory of a developed country and that country should be from any of the scandinavian countries.
There are many countries that are overseas territories of a much bog better country. Puerto Rico is a US territory, Falkland Island a UK territory among others. If we can start that platform u have my support. Infact, my choice is Norway. I would personally hand over a letter to the Prime Minister and Monarch of Norway, Sweden or Denmark that ‘we the people of Nigeria want to be an overseas territory of their country.

1 Like

Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:06pm On Mar 17, 2018
Lionessza:

LMFAO, when you can finally bring me anything to prove my points wrong
google is your friend,not. i've seen the way you argue so i won't waste my time on a nationalist
, don't hesitate.
don't have your time anymore
For now you have been shown how mental slavery is your biggest problem in Nigeria, not your melanin.
nobdy mentioned melanin here,just you,guess who is mentally lazy
Instead of using your heads , you reason with emotions
sound familiar
. Goodluck , hope you guys finally manage to get recolonised grin.

What a dummie lol.
very mature non emotional argument from you . don't worry it happened in nigeria and zimbabwe and you foolishly want to do same.we are watching and we will see who will bail you out this time.contnue throwing insult and don't learn from others mistakes

1 Like

Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:08pm On Mar 17, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
yet you hang in our cyberspace village girl
Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by Freiburger(m): 6:50pm On Mar 17, 2018
A world where the commonwealth counties are still paying for the English language they acquired from their masters cheesy
Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by Stallion93(m): 7:40pm On Mar 17, 2018
Nigeriadondie1:

Bro I agree with you. Nigeria should become an oversea territory of a developed country and that country should be from any of the scandinavian countries.
There are many countries that are overseas territories of a much bog better country. Puerto Rico is a US territory, Falkland Island a UK territory among others. If we can start that platform u have my support. Infact, my choice is Norway. I would personally hand over a letter to the Prime Minister and Monarch of Norway, Sweden or Denmark that ‘we the people of Nigeria want to be an overseas territory of their country.
Exactly man, U should be proud of yourself for this, people like u are rare in this Nigeria. God be with u man, please stay alive we need u
Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by revontuli(f): 11:25pm On Mar 17, 2018
Nigeriadondie1:

Stallion93:
Exactly man, U should be proud of yourself for this, people like u are rare in this Nigeria. God be with u man, please stay alive we need u

I don't know about Sweden and Norway, but you sure as hell don't want Denmark running the show. They have a real bad track record with their overseas territories: Greenland has the highest suicide rate in the world cause Danes royally screwed them over.

See this article: https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2016/04/21/474847921/the-arctic-suicides-its-not-the-dark-that-kills-you

It's very long, but worth a read to learn how the Danes "develop" places.
Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by Martin0(m): 11:28pm On Mar 17, 2018
revontuli:

I don't know about Sweden and Norway, but you sure as hell don't want Denmark running the show. They have a real bad track record with their overseas territories: Greenland has the highest suicide rate in the world cause Danes royally screwed them over.

See this article: https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2016/04/21/474847921/the-arctic-suicides-its-not-the-dark-that-kills-you

It's very long, but worth a read to learn how the Danes "develop" places.

hmmmm am learning
Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by Lionessza(f): 6:30am On Mar 18, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
google is your friend,not. i've seen the way you argue so i won't waste my time on a nationalist don't have your time anymore nobdy mentioned melanin here,just you,guess who is mentally lazy sound familiar very mature non emotional argument from you . don't worry it happened in nigeria and zimbabwe and you foolishly want to do same.we are watching and we will see who will bail you out this time.contnue throwing insult and don't learn from others mistakes

Lol, you can't prove me wrong, can you?. Now go out there and continue longing for the day your masters will come back and save you from your lazy asses grin. Mentally enslaved idiot lol. Learn to bail yourselves out first, your delusions plus mental slavery are the reasons why you all want to skip your boarders . Always running to ready made nations, that's why you have so much self hate . You assume every black person sees themselves like you idiots see yourselves. * spits *.

1 Like

Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by kense88: 7:21am On Mar 18, 2018
Ekikor:
This Op must be high on a mixture of Tramadol and sprite..
Have you ever read your history books?..
Do you know how whites treat blacks even in this 21st century?
Bros, leave us to be in our frying pan bikonu..
Oga relax, 2018 is different from 1960. I was accorded a better treatment throughout my stay in UK than I would get In my so called fatherland. Blacks are bad news. We are filled with hate and wickedness.
Re: What If We Bring Back The Whites To Nigeria? by golddust6000(m): 7:28am On Mar 18, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
so been fat is a sign of well fed person? And you said you have university degree? jesus!!! Sorry o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Lack Powers To Stop Peaceful Protests – HURIWA / Goodluck Jonathan: Ugwuanyi’s Multi-Partisan Approach To Governance Commendable / The Origin Of Agbor And The Obi Of Agbor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.