Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,050 members, 7,828,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos) (54862 Views)

Travel Box Given As Souvenirs At Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar's Wedding / Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) / Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos) by lilyheaven: 11:42pm On Mar 15, 2018
MrFuckallday:
She sorta looks like Monalisa. Although I ain't talking about Chinda. wink
Please! She doesn't.
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos) by naijjaman(m): 11:44pm On Mar 15, 2018
I reserve my comment cheesy
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos) by IamAirforce1: 11:46pm On Mar 15, 2018
Wow
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos) by ELVISHOT: 11:47pm On Mar 15, 2018
LORDOFAFONJAS:
Useless Union

People are dying and they are busy doing wedding

May they know no peace if their parents are part of those destroying this useless country

So they shouldn't wed because people are dying?

3 Likes

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos) by talk2percy(m): 11:50pm On Mar 15, 2018
Who did this thing to this girl, I mean who paint am like this so The papa and bride no see am?
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos) by KingLennon(m): 11:53pm On Mar 15, 2018
delugajackson:
The rich will always marry the rich. The only time the reverse may be the case is in Nollwood movies. From what I've observed, this marriage is political.
Yes it is Political. If in future this opportunity arises for you, take it with both hands bro. It can change ur destiny

2 Likes

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 15, 2018
She does look like someone who is good in bed. Money has its own limitation.
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 15, 2018
MrFuckallday:
She sorta looks like Monalisa. Although I ain't talking about Chinda. wink
do you freestyle?
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos) by Enemyofpeace: 11:56pm On Mar 15, 2018
Have they doned the wedding?
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos) by aksule(m): 12:01am On Mar 16, 2018
The clothes are made by human beings. How we wear them is suppose to be our own affairs, just like how we pilot or drive or ride our aircraft, electric trains, cars, helicopters, bicycles etc. Look critically at the modern technologies and non is mentioned in our holy books due to the fact that it was not existing as at then. Our religious leaders will strive to conjure one verse or the other as instruction from God or Allah. Yet we cannot do without these western technologies who we are made to believe that they don't know God and possibly they are going to hell. Meanwhile, they made paradise on earth for those who can afford it. It would be double tragedy if at the end of my life, there is no artificial paradise on earth and non in the heaven.

1 Like

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos) by coputa(m): 12:03am On Mar 16, 2018
A lucky child borne with a silver spoon in her mouth to the richest man in Africa from the most favoured geopolitical zone in the country and from the poorest country in the world.
A beauty to behold with a rprofessional world class make up,
Wishing you a happy marriage life.

2 Likes

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos) by BlackPantherxXx: 12:06am On Mar 16, 2018
ZombieTAMER:
Is her wedding pant made of diamonds
undecided

undecided

Yes unlike your mum's made of banana leaves grin

2 Likes

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos) by hitchowoyemi(m): 12:07am On Mar 16, 2018
LORDOFAFONJAS:
Useless Union

May they know no peace if their parents are part of those destroying this useless country

Bros u sound worse than d so-called politicians with your myopic outrage of venomenous boozart
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos) by Krystalzkris(f): 12:10am On Mar 16, 2018
Why is she looking like plastic doll??

1 Like

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos) by fortunechy(m): 12:12am On Mar 16, 2018
only her makeup paint alone can paint estate with remainder...

1 Like

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos) by tiger28: 12:16am On Mar 16, 2018
delugajackson:
The rich will always marry the rich. The only time the reverse may be the case is in Nollwood movies. From what I've observed, this marriage is political.
I concur ! The rich MUST marry the rich. They have MANY things in COMMON. They all study in the SAME expensive school, they have the SAME exposure, they hang out in the SAME social circle, SAME friends,their parents move in the SAME circle so its a given that they will marry each other. This is an experience that I personally know. Who wants to deal with a spouse that will kill one with so much insecurities whenever the rich marries the poor?? They wont have anything in common but lots of insecurities. On a local level, how can a girl/guy that goes to British international school relate with a girl/guy that goes to Owode high schoolNIL! Realest talk!

6 Likes

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos) by delugajackson: 12:16am On Mar 16, 2018
KingLennon:

Yes it is Political. If in future this opportunity arises for you, take it with both hands bro. It can change ur destiny
I'm the type that says a prayer then I'll go get what I prayed for. I can't marry a lady cos of her wealth. Its really odd.
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos) by Kennydoc(m): 12:19am On Mar 16, 2018
This is just the female version of Dangote. Exactly same face.

2 Likes

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos) by SmartMugu: 12:21am On Mar 16, 2018
LORDOFAFONJAS:
Useless Union

Does this comment of yours make any sense to you?

1 Like

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos) by MrxxxSmart(m): 12:22am On Mar 16, 2018
Papiikush:
So ugly... The amount of make up on that face can paint a self-con.

Well, I'll rather marry an ugly dangote daughter than most of these broke and pretty Lagos bìtches grin
stop hating
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos) by MrxxxSmart(m): 12:24am On Mar 16, 2018
LORDOFAFONJAS:
Useless Union

there is no diffrence between you and fulani herdsmen....STOP HATING
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos) by MissAprokoMedia(f): 12:25am On Mar 16, 2018
Mteeew... I wonder why i aint rich yet
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos) by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 16, 2018
She ain't all that though
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos) by MrxxxSmart(m): 12:26am On Mar 16, 2018
Paradigm777:
Igbo Amaka!
There is no diffrence between you and boko haram. Both of you are tribalist smh..#STOP HATING

1 Like

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos) by Allylic(f): 12:28am On Mar 16, 2018
Hml
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos) by MrxxxSmart(m): 12:30am On Mar 16, 2018
delugajackson:
And how is that your problem?.#STOP HATING!

1 Like

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos) by MrxxxSmart(m): 12:32am On Mar 16, 2018
Memphis357:
We just don't give a fucccccccck,Nigga!!!!!!!
"WE"will it kill you if you use "I".. If you didn't care why did you comment?.#STOP HATING!

1 Like

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos) by MrxxxSmart(m): 12:35am On Mar 16, 2018
ZombieTAMER:
Is her wedding pant made of diamonds
undecided

undecided
Just because you are less privileged doesn't mean you should insult the privileged.#STOP HATING!

1 Like

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos) by delugajackson: 12:42am On Mar 16, 2018
tiger28:
I concur ! The rich MUST marry the rich. They have MANY things in COMMON. They all study in the SAME expensive school, they have the SAME exposure, they hang out in the SAME social circle, SAME friends,their parents move in the SAME circle so its a given that they will marry each other. This is an experience that I personally know. Who wants to deal with a spouse that will kill one with so much insecurities whenever the rich marries the poor?? They wont have anything in common but lots of insecurities. On a local level, how can a girl/guy that goes to British international school relate with a girl/guy that goes to Owode high schoolNIL! Realest talk!
They roll with the same class and marry from the same circle. For a fact, that's what makes the gap between the rich and the poor get bigger everyday, and that's not about to change.
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos) by kenodrill: 12:42am On Mar 16, 2018
If you are fortunate to come from a wealthy home....lucky you but if not....hustle smart.
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos) by BadBlaize(m): 12:47am On Mar 16, 2018
Money good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

An Aerial View Of Nicon Nuga Hilton (Now Transcorp Hotel) Abuja In 1987 / Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS / Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.