Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,021 members, 7,828,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos) (54861 Views)

Travel Box Given As Souvenirs At Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar's Wedding / Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) / Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos) by delugajackson: 12:53am On Mar 16, 2018
MrxxxSmart:
And how is that your problem?.#STOP HATING!
Professor Soyinka, Why don't you lecture us on the "essence of love."? I guess there's a new meaning to the word "hate".
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos) by delugajackson: 1:01am On Mar 16, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Meanwhile....is this jamil abubakar not the guy they said owns a bugatti veyron car? Na wa o....Rich people always want to marry themselves. Dem nor fit even pity poor people grin grin grin grin
Its okay to dream, but some dreams are just unrealistic.

What many men don't understand is that there's no way there are enough rich ladies for every guy that wants to marry. The supply doesn't just match the demand. Its like tossing a few grains and a 100 pigeons are fighting for it.

cheesycheesy
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos) by blessing5044: 1:07am On Mar 16, 2018
She looks beautiful.

If you want to join WhatsApp Group for serious dating Click here to join
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos) by Burgerlomo: 1:07am On Mar 16, 2018
Happy married life omo baba e cool
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos) by Donjazzy12(m): 1:17am On Mar 16, 2018
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos) by MChaze25(m): 1:40am On Mar 16, 2018
Once a lady resembles her Dad in anyway, She doesn't come out a ravishing beauty.. Its always rare!..HML anyway
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos) by donqx: 1:40am On Mar 16, 2018
oh
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos) by Chrysz(m): 1:46am On Mar 16, 2018
iomoge2:
So pretty
like you. smiile grin. your subordinate in make-ups

1 Like

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos) by Nobody: 1:58am On Mar 16, 2018
MrFuckallday:
She sorta looks like Monalisa. Although I ain't talking about Chinda. wink
good spotting
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos) by amokeme(f): 2:28am On Mar 16, 2018
tiger28:
I concur ! The rich MUST marry the rich. They have MANY things in COMMON. They all study in the SAME expensive school, they have the SAME exposure, they hang out in the SAME social circle, SAME friends,their parents move in the SAME circle so its a given that they will marry each other. This is an experience that I personally know. Who wants to deal with a spouse that will kill one with so much insecurities whenever the rich marries the poor?? They wont have anything in common but lots of insecurities. On a local level, how can a girl/guy that goes to British international school relate with a girl/guy that goes to Owode high schoolNIL! Realest talk!
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos) by Unitedabby(m): 4:19am On Mar 16, 2018
lalasticlala:
The Kamu ceremony of Fatima Dangote took place on Thursday, March 15, 2018, in Kano. Her makeup was done by popular MUA, Banke Meshida-Lawal.
she looks beautifully scary!
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos) by Unitedabby(m): 4:25am On Mar 16, 2018
itycyril:
And she waited this long to get married...
Is it a sin?

1 Like

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos) by Unitedabby(m): 4:25am On Mar 16, 2018
itycyril:
And she waited this long to get married...
Is it a sin?
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos) by markode777: 5:20am On Mar 16, 2018
most ladies has lost the concept of beauty.

She is just full of paint and fake beauty.

Show your real beauty, lets know your

1 Like

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos) by Etianwanokon: 5:30am On Mar 16, 2018
Congratulations dear. Look like the father.
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos) by ThatFairGuy: 5:36am On Mar 16, 2018
When you are dreaming right? cheesy
Neimar:
si makeup

na me for kpansh dix babe dt yr

buh I nr like am den grin

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos) by Butoneday2(m): 5:37am On Mar 16, 2018
Hmmm, the tird picture are you thinking what I am thinking? It looks like Dangote kingdom I mean his secret altar/chamber? undecided undecided undecidedquote me and lose ur phone.
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos) by ThatFairGuy: 5:38am On Mar 16, 2018
God bless u. Everything 'bout most of 'em is fake.
markode777:
most ladies has lost the concept of beauty.

She is just full of paint and fake beauty.

Show your real beauty, lets know your

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos) by Nobody: 5:45am On Mar 16, 2018
Papiikush:
So ugly... The amount of make up on that face can paint a self-con.

Well, I'll rather marry an ugly dangote daughter than most of these broke and pretty Lagos bìtches grin
Ole Kobo Kobo grin
Papiikush:
So ugly... The amount of make up on that face can paint a self-con.

Well, I'll rather marry an ugly dangote daughter than most of these broke and pretty Lagos bìtches grin
Ole Kobo Kobo
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos) by xilixr: 5:53am On Mar 16, 2018
LORDOFAFONJAS:
Useless Union

People are dying and they are busy doing wedding

May they know no peace if their parents are part of those destroying this useless country
Lucifer please come and carry your broda commot for here
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos) by slowice(m): 5:59am On Mar 16, 2018
The rich go tie gele with heavy application of dulux paint but one stupid she-charge n bail lawyer is forming Islamic hero over hijab.... Rubbish, tanda pire poberty
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos) by justy15: 6:22am On Mar 16, 2018
Like this Fatima for her humility n decency, jamboy is blessed to have her as a wife. God bless the union
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos) by Anahalu: 6:27am On Mar 16, 2018
MONEY VS MONEYMONEY VS MONEYMONEY VS MONEY
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos) by 99100(m): 6:41am On Mar 16, 2018
LORDOFAFONJAS:
Useless Union

May they know no peace if their parents are part of those destroying this useless country

So they shouldn't marry because people are dying?
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos) by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 16, 2018
Owomkpo:

Lol

I can see you're in pain. Is she the only one doing wedding in Nigeria? I never knew you're the minister if works, so what do you expect her to be doing?
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:02am On Mar 16, 2018
Tydollasign:
She's got her Fathers jaw.
and his eyes
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos) by mvem(m): 7:03am On Mar 16, 2018
LORDOFAFONJAS:
Useless Union

...so they shouldnt wed
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos) by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 16, 2018
LORDOFAFONJAS:
Useless Union

may your entire family never know peace. Wetin she do Una bad belle
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos) by elmagnifico411(m): 8:03am On Mar 16, 2018
What's 'stunningabout this wan that looks like a she-malu? Mtchew..
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos) by DONADAMS(m): 8:32am On Mar 16, 2018
LORDOFAFONJAS:
Useless Union

lol..make dem no marry again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

An Aerial View Of Nicon Nuga Hilton (Now Transcorp Hotel) Abuja In 1987 / Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS / Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.