Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

How To Make A Man Propose – Reno Omokri - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make A Man Propose – Reno Omokri (31086 Views)

Disappointed As Man Propose To His Boyfriend In Lagos / Kenyan Man Propose To His Boyfriend, Got Engaged (photo) / 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make A Man Propose – Reno Omokri by J2381: 2:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
What manner of nonsense is this man spewing. "Make him wonder what's between your legs" like seriously. He already knows... That's why he's mesmerising you to enter between those legs. Small wonder girls who give it out happen to be the ones who get the ring nowadays. grin
Re: How To Make A Man Propose – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 16, 2018
sensible from Okri... but in reality there are more sides to it. so many ladies av become fortunate in time past for delivering the cookie on time to 'dem boise' ... and these niggas keep coming and become hypnotised with these honeypots, sacrificing their balls and assigning their lucks to it... which gradually beclouds their reasoning, making them make that paramount marital decision which in-turn envelops the lady with them for life... abstinence is very cool, but it is fair to check the package first!
Re: How To Make A Man Propose – Reno Omokri by sweetilicious(f): 3:04pm On Mar 16, 2018
Exactly
donstan18:
This advice is a big SCAM to humanity.

Mystery is attractive, but won't be attractive whenever it's gotten, this means that even if he eventually marries you, when he gets the sex(mystery), it won't be attractive to him anymore, which might lead him into cheating because the only thing that attracted him to marry you was the sex(mystery) and he has gotten it from you, that's why sex mustn't be the attraction to a man.

A lady who can keep a man can keep a man, be you a prostitute or not, if you are smart enough to keep a man, you'll definitely get married sharply, that's why we sometimes see the bad runs girls be the ones to get married quickly.

Deny your man sex and watch him get it from a side chick, keep denying him sex and watch him learn more on how to cheat, even if he ends up marrying you, he'll still continue his cheating ways you made him learn when you were denying him sex.

I wonder why people even think giving/denying a man sex will make him marry you, just try and have COMMON SENSE and he will marry you, just SENSE, that's the most important thing.

-A virgin who can't keep a man can't get married.
-A non-virgin who can't keep a man can't get married.

Denying a man sex can't guarantee marriage.
Giving him sex can't aswell guarantee marriage.

Sex is not a challenge to men,not atall.

One of the biggest challenge for men is being unable to get a good woman, not sex.

Re: How To Make A Man Propose – Reno Omokri by nkemdi89(f): 3:20pm On Mar 16, 2018
Reno that can only work in your generation and not ours, and I am a victim of trying to live in your generation, now no one is interested in chastity even the woman that gave birth to me is disturbing me everyday for marriage. For the first time my mum didn't call to wish me happy birthday yesterday only for me to call her and she resumed her reminding again. Even friends who you think are loosed are happily married. I can never advise my daughter if I am getting one in future, please leave women alone and chastise men, I have lost countless of relationship because of that, you will enjoy it when you are younger but when you are getting to 30 no one cares. Nobody will ever ask if you married as a virgin.
Re: How To Make A Man Propose – Reno Omokri by omhor(f): 3:46pm On Mar 16, 2018
donstan18:

Mystery is attractive, but won't be attractive whenever it's gotten, this means that even if he eventually marries you, when he gets the sex(mystery), it won't be attractive to him anymore, which might lead him into cheating because the only thing that attracted him to marry you was the sex(mystery) and he has gotten it from you, that's why sex mustn't be the attraction to a man.

A lady who can keep a man can keep a man, be you a prostitute or not, if you are smart enough to keep a man, you'll definitely get married sharply, that's why we sometimes see the bad runs girls be the ones to get married quickly.

Deny your man sex and watch him get it from a side chick, keep denying him sex and watch him learn more on how to cheat, even if he ends up marrying you, he'll still continue his cheating ways you made him learn when you were denying him sex.

I wonder why people even think giving/denying a man sex will make him marry you, just try and have COMMON SENSE and he will marry you, just SENSE, that's the most important thing.

One of the biggest challenge for men is being unable to get a good woman, not sex.

Thumbs up for you.......on point. Gbam!!!
Re: How To Make A Man Propose – Reno Omokri by tipdrips: 4:13pm On Mar 16, 2018
Wish I could like and share this a thousand times. Very apt!
donstan18:

Re: How To Make A Man Propose – Reno Omokri by henryhemon(m): 5:25pm On Mar 16, 2018
donstan18:

One bottle of wine for you.

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Man Propose – Reno Omokri by herald9: 5:52pm On Mar 16, 2018
plaetton:

Bullshyt Reno.

Sex is sooooo cheap in Nigeria that if one woman denies you sex, there are 10 others offering to you at any given time.

In fact, men often use marriage proposal to lure women into easy sex.
In as much a woman has the right and is encouraged refuse a man sex until the man shows commitment, the idea of no sex before marriage is a giant FRAUD, the greatest hypocrisy, unless the woman is a virgin.

Most women, most Nigerian women, see relationship as a commercial transaction where they earn something, a profit of some sort, in exchange for companionship.

Guys are fully aware of this, and play the MUGU when necessary.

A man proposes to woman when he takes a second look at her and makes a future projection of her beauty, her support and her enduring personal attributes.
Re: How To Make A Man Propose – Reno Omokri by omerta07(m): 6:27pm On Mar 16, 2018
Arant Nansense and pussified lobbish!
Reno be giving expired notes.
Sex is just f**king over rated in this kwantri!!!
What works for you doesn't literally work for another. So all the virgins that married that year who later divorced nko
Ladies, make ur selves wanted...be a super woman, strive for excellence, dnt settle for less!
Re: How To Make A Man Propose – Reno Omokri by Pat081: 6:32pm On Mar 16, 2018
DrinkLimca:
If you are not a virgin and you are making such statements in boldened then you deserve to be cleansed before they accept you into the society too..
am 98.9%sure dat she is nt she just want people to c her as a good person dat will make a good wife
Re: How To Make A Man Propose – Reno Omokri by Pat081: 6:36pm On Mar 16, 2018
Dis bro Reno dnt think like a man if one woman close her legs thousands will like to open it 4 d man
Re: How To Make A Man Propose – Reno Omokri by OlivetBen(m): 6:44pm On Mar 16, 2018
biacan:
Speak on Reno speak some senses into this bleep boys ear sad only a foolish lady open her legs for a man that is not her husband.....

Any guy that sleeps with a lady that's not his wife is a disgrace to this century and such men deserves to be cleanse before they can be accepted into the society...... because they just commit an abomination......

NOTE :- things like lust, sex, masturbation,adultry kills the success of a man....

THE QUEEN OF THE NEW SCHOOL HAS SPOKEN cool

spot on.

you spoke well dear.
Re: How To Make A Man Propose – Reno Omokri by Fourwinds: 7:06pm On Mar 16, 2018
gloria34:
he's saying d truth but in a world where d truth sounds irritating to most people, what can u do?

but this guy spoke sense...many girls lack respect to be sincere

ZirdoRoray ( m ): 6:33am
We sure guys no say na bloody lie be that.. If you like be virgin, if you like be sex goddess, if you cannot keep a Man, you cannot. Which can dirty talk be this? Something that we can easily have everyday na im she dey hide from us.. I pity you. While you are busy hiding it.. some lady somewhere is Spreading her honey pot like barbecue while we are enjoying the sweetest part of her existence.
If you want to keep a man, be presentable, respectful and loyal. Try to win his hard heart, if you have it, you don get him mumu button. Believe me abstaining from sex or not is not enough!
Re: How To Make A Man Propose – Reno Omokri by Snow87(m): 8:30pm On Mar 16, 2018
Sex that is cheap as common sugar cane naim u dey call mystery abi. Kwontinu sir.
Re: How To Make A Man Propose – Reno Omokri by Qsscruz(m): 4:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
nkemdi89:
Reno that can only work in your generation and not ours, and I am a victim of trying to live in your generation, now no one is interested in chastity even the woman that gave birth to me is disturbing me everyday for marriage. For the first time my mum didn't call to wish me happy birthday yesterday only for me to call her and she resumed her reminding again. Even friends who you think are loosed are happily married. I can never advise my daughter if I am getting one in future, please leave women alone and chastise men, I have lost countless of relationship because of that, you will enjoy it when you are younger but when you are getting to 30 no one cares. Nobody will ever ask if you married as a virgin.
Never regret standing by your decision.. It shows you are simply head and shoulder above the crowd. You shall get what's yours soon and get cherished as well. It is never too late. Happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Man Propose – Reno Omokri by nkemdi89(f): 5:32pm On Mar 18, 2018
Qsscruz:

Never regret standing by your decision.. It shows you are simply head and shoulder above the crowd. You shall get what's yours soon and get cherished as well. It is never too late. Happy Sunday.
Thank you very much.
Re: How To Make A Man Propose – Reno Omokri by Shugavee(f): 5:35pm On Mar 18, 2018
Harbdulrasaq:
Former Special Assistant to President Jonathan on New Media, Reno Omokri has offered single women advice on how to make their partners propose.

The US-based pastor gave the advice on Thursday morning in #RenosNuggets, his early-morning inspirational piece on Twitter.

Omokri said single women fail to get their men to propose because of giving them pre-marital sex.

He added that denying a man sex would only make him more willing to get married so as to have access to the sex.

He tweeted:

http://newshelm.ng/how-to-make-a-man-propose-reno-omokri/

cc lalasticlala mynd44

i hate when people try to paint sex as the only attribute of a woman!!! I hv sex not just because of him but myself as well!!! Reno hardly says anything based on logic but sentiments!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion / I Can’t Find Husband Because Of Bad Roads In My Area – Ghanaian Woman Laments / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter 5 Months Ago, Set To Marry (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.