Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:41 AM

Duncan Mighty Has His Wife To Thank For His Blissful Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty Has His Wife To Thank For His Blissful Marriage (669 Views)

Dj 5skills: Duncan Mighty Has Not Fulfilled Promises Since 2018 / Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" / Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Duncan Mighty Has His Wife To Thank For His Blissful Marriage by itspzpics(m): 6:41am On Mar 16, 2018
igerian dance hall star, Duncan mighty poured encomium on his wife for making his marital life blissful. He advised many to take the bold step and get married once they find the right woman. .

He wrote :

“If u have a woman who can see ur dreams and supports ur focus to archive that dream pls marry her…… now i realize marriage is beyond love but teamwork and value for each other … I value u more and I love u so much more my wife #goals #besthusbandeverliveth #value #thankyouforacceptingme”

Gist from praizeupdates

News source :: http://www.praizeupdate.com/duncan-mighty-has-his-wife-to-thank-for-his-blissful-marriage-2/

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: Duncan Mighty Has His Wife To Thank For His Blissful Marriage by itspzpics(m): 6:41am On Mar 16, 2018
Re: Duncan Mighty Has His Wife To Thank For His Blissful Marriage by Homeboiy: 7:18am On Mar 16, 2018
See teeth grin
Re: Duncan Mighty Has His Wife To Thank For His Blissful Marriage by itspzpics(m): 3:45pm On Mar 16, 2018
Cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Snapchat Loses $800 Million (#288,000,000,000 Naira)after Rihanna Responds To / 7 Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Got Married To Men They Snatched / Miracle Promise To Give 4.5 Million Naira To His Lucky Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.