Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Primeratimes Daires: Happily After - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Primeratimes Daires: Happily After (344 Views)

SS3 Students Twerking And Dancing Happily After Final WAEC Examination (video) / Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child / Man Surrenders As His Fiancée Happily Gives Him Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Primeratimes Daires: Happily After by mark321: 9:24am On Mar 16, 2018
It was 9.00 p.m.
I switched off my engine and tilted the rear view mirror one last time to check up on my make-up.

The time had finally come to meet him again. It has been almost 10 years since we last met and even though it was not a planned meeting, I knew it was going to be an eventful night. I smiled to myself reminiscing over the events that unfolded before we parted. He was going to see me now; changed, beautiful and sexier than I had ever been before. “Will he like what he sees?” I wondered.

“Well, there’s only one way to find out”, I said with a smile slowly playing across my lips.
I entered the dimly lit bar oozing of rum, cigarette and an array of perfumes and looked around hastily before I began my long-rehearsed cat-walk in search of Sam. As I scanned the room, I refused to be distracted by more than a dozen pair of eyes focused on me.

I momentarily looked at a tall dashing man who looked like a smaller version of a Greek god in all his masculine glory and he was staring right back through the glass of wine he seductively sipped on. In his eyes I could see lust and desire and he winked alluringly at me. I felt myself flush as I quickly darting my eyes away from him.

“That must be what those Yoruba Demons look like in real life, so help me God!”, I thought to myself.

READ ALSO: https://primeratimes..com/2018/03/dairies-i-just-met-her.html

Tonight, I actually decided to dress a little showier, pushing past the boundaries of my definition of sexuality just a little bit (or maybe not so little). I had carefully selected today’s outfit – a black lacy sleeveless corset and pencil black leather skirt with a center slit that stopped a few inches above my knee, a pair of bronze high heeled pumps and a matching bronze bag.

My waist-long wavy Peruvian hair was newly made and it took me at least an hour to wear my make-up. I knew I would get some stares, but this was way more than I bargained for.

“Maybe I should have just worn the d--n flats!” I muttered under my breath as my knees began to wobble slightly under the intense stares of the male folks around me. Finally I saw him, legs crossed in a private booth at the far west wing of the bar with his impeccable white shirt.

When I got closer, I noticed it had light blue highlights at both sides on the collar, a fashion stunt that only Tommy Hilfiger could pull off easily. He was taking a call and had his back to me as he struggled to communicate with his caller amidst the blaring music from multiple speakers.

I brushed my fingers across the back of his head and whispered seductively to him, “Missed me?”

He turned and smiled broadly, drinking in what I wore before finally standing to hug me as he ended his call. His hug was gentle yet domineering. He stepped back to look at me with his eyes boring deep into mine and slowly inched forward to kiss me.

It started coming back to me at that moment. What I had missed, desired and craved for all those years we were apart. The feeling was euphoric but no….I had to stop it. It was unfair to let him do this to me, to give him hope and for me to have hope.

“Slow down Mister” I chuckled and pushed back at him while docking my head to the side at the same time to evade the imminent kiss
“What? What’s the problem dear?” he asked slightly disappointed with a face that was obviously excited to see me.

“You know I am not a sucker for public display of emotions”, I replied raising an eyebrow and hoping he wouldn’t push further.
He smiled, released me from his embrace and motioned me to have a seat, gesturing with a courtesy bow like an English prince.

”I do apologize me lady, would you care to have a seat and let me order some of the finest cocktail available for your drinking pleasure”
“Now, this seems like a worse option to the kiss”, I laughed lifting my left hand to my temple to shield my eyes from the apparent ogling from people watching the drama nearby.

READ COMPLETE STORY https://primeratimes..com.ng/2018/03/daires-happily-after.html

(1) (Reply)

Single Or Married??? / Bless you / Is It True That Once A Cheat Is Always A Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.