Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood (48249 Views)

Wizkid's Son, Zion Balogun, Looking Cute In New Pictures / Tega Mofe-damijo, RMD Son Looking Cute In New Lovely Pictures / Bolanle Ninolowo Steps Out In Symbolized Agbada Looking Cute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by LesbianBoy(m): 1:15pm On Mar 16, 2018
When we say most nollywood actress are oloshos some people will be arguing. There is no money in nollywood that is why people like pat attah and some other "old faces" in nollywood actors left the industry and relocated abroad.
Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by HoodBillionaire: 1:16pm On Mar 16, 2018
he resemble camron

Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by NinaArsenal(f): 1:17pm On Mar 16, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

MODIFIED.
Ajayi no salary
Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
NinaArsenal:

Ajayi no salary

Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 16, 2018
Seems he ran way because there is no money in Nollywood..

Where chika ike dem come get rich from
Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by NnamdiN: 1:24pm On Mar 16, 2018
Maria100:
If you need an online promoter of your business and services to maximise awareness and engagements continually
and with daily reports....also if you are serious about your online presence and marketing....HIRE ME -
whatsapp- 0.9.0.9.1.4.5.1.0.7.4

you a man or woman?
Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by Moji12(f): 1:25pm On Mar 16, 2018
He was finer then.
Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by Yoruba4Life: 1:27pm On Mar 16, 2018
RuddyFusion:
igbo AMAKA

angry angry
Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by emmypero10(m): 1:28pm On Mar 16, 2018
Drsheddy:
IGALA GUY
igala my ass.......the guy is from awka anambr the capital of anambra.,...umuzocha village....
Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by Mizsylviah(f): 1:35pm On Mar 16, 2018
emmypero10:
igala my ass.......the guy is from awka anambr the capital of anambra.,...umuzocha village....
grin grin grin You go fear description

2 Likes

Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by okerekeikpo: 1:36pm On Mar 16, 2018
Homo
Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 1:43pm On Mar 16, 2018
Mizsylviah:
grin grin grin You go fear description

I would have presented a more serious and professional me if i knew girls like you exists on Nairaland.
Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by highchief1: 1:46pm On Mar 16, 2018
frenzyduchess:
Aww, he is back cool, my crush that Year, fine guy
e no find pass me o
Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by OjomaBrown: 1:48pm On Mar 16, 2018
....fine booy
Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by boyjo: 1:50pm On Mar 16, 2018
AAH!!Pat Atah.
So you had a thing with Victoriaa Eyama, Genevieve and co?
So heartbroken my crush cry cry cry
Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by boyjo: 1:51pm On Mar 16, 2018
yemzzy22:
lol looks handsome my grand ma crush those days

Hahaha. As per, na everybody crush grin
Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by boyjo: 1:52pm On Mar 16, 2018
Pat Atah looks like Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.
Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 16, 2018
NaijaCelebrity:
Veteran Nollywood Actor, Patrick Attah who was among the celebrities that made the Nollywood industry stand out as his acting prowess made many stay glue to their TV screens back in the late and early 90s.

The cute ever smiling actor,Pat Ata who suddenly went missing as decided to focus on other projects but thank God he is doing well for himself as he is currently based in Germany, where he also does music and also directs in most cases.

Pat Ata disclosed that he is already working on some projects which will soon be out and fans will have the opportunity of seeing him return to his first love.

See more photos of him.....

http://news.nollyzone.com/veteran-actor-pat-ata-looking-cute-new-photos-set-return-nollywood/
He used to visit one Amaka in our Ikeja police barracks back in the days, only God knows where Amaka is now, I missed her so much. She was just too generous and humble, am sure she's in the league of Lagos finest now.

1 Like

Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 16, 2018
highchief1:
e no find pass me o
prove it
Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by wingmanII: 2:08pm On Mar 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Pat Attah.

The useless homo who wasted his opportunities with Victoria Inyama, Regina Askia and Genevieve Nnaji.

I'm sure he gymed up so as to look attractive to those German gays.
Mods, you need to put this guy in check. Always writing nonsense. To ugly motherfuckers every fine guy is a homo. Pat Attah was never a gay and will never be. If you have any evidence to the contrary put it forward.

1 Like

Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by FunkyAlhaji2015: 2:12pm On Mar 16, 2018
paprika212:
my crush in those days
You have old oo grin grin
Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by paprika212(f): 2:16pm On Mar 16, 2018
FunkyAlhaji2015:
You have old oo grin grin
not much sha

1 Like

Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 16, 2018
Wow Pat Attah i still remember him and his movies. Aghhh we used to follow im films den wen we small. Im and d Late JT tom west used to rock nollywood in dose days. He's still looking very cool. He go don nack one German woman as wife.
Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by eTECTIVe(m): 2:47pm On Mar 16, 2018
Badboiz:

Have you heard of Bolanle Ninalowo?..
No I haven't ... Am I supposed to have?
Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by franklingud(m): 2:49pm On Mar 16, 2018
Always young, he no dey old.

Bounce back bro, we dey watch in 3D
Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by franklingud(m): 2:50pm On Mar 16, 2018
eTECTIVe:
With his new looks he's not going to b getting those roles he used to get.. Na bouncer roles now for am
Na lie.

You go act ya own make we watch.

D guy go bounce back in full speed.
Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 16, 2018
Wow he's looking really good...

Remember that movie he acted that made everyone in my neighborhood cry...

What's the name sef

Allegation I think...

Those days.. If my mama friends come visit am, na only that film she day put... You go just see those elderly people day shed tears.

1 Like

Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by sunsewa16: 3:01pm On Mar 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Pat Attah.

The useless homo who wasted his opportunities with Victoria Inyama, Regina Askia and Genevieve Nnaji.

I'm sure he gymed up so as to look attractive to those German gays.

onyekwueri..
Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by CheedyJ(m): 3:14pm On Mar 16, 2018
DeadRat:
He Is Too Big. He Must Be A Body Guard Over There
So,body guard ain't work abi..if u don't know something 4a fact,keep quiet
Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by highchief1: 3:17pm On Mar 16, 2018
frenzyduchess:
prove it
what do you want me to do to prove my love for u
Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by FSU: 3:48pm On Mar 16, 2018
Drsheddy:
IGALA GUY

In your dream. The guy is from Anambra
Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 16, 2018
Oh! my day one crush! It's been ages.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actress Oge Okoye Enjoys Boat Ride With Her Cleveage Baring Outfit (photos) / Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch / EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.