Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood (48252 Views)

Wizkid's Son, Zion Balogun, Looking Cute In New Pictures / Tega Mofe-damijo, RMD Son Looking Cute In New Lovely Pictures / Bolanle Ninolowo Steps Out In Symbolized Agbada Looking Cute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by Nono21(f): 3:53pm On Mar 16, 2018
Where have you been! My man crush?
Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 16, 2018
highchief1:
what do you want me to do to prove my love for u
thought you said you are finer than pat Attah
Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by Badboiz(m): 4:54pm On Mar 16, 2018
eTECTIVe:

No I haven't ... Am I supposed to have?

Well you can google his name and check out his physique and if you can spare the time, watch the kind of roles he plays in most of his movies...
Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by sprints1: 5:25pm On Mar 16, 2018
Rollins777:
Everyone is beautiful when you have the cash to take care of yourself.
na zo
Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by eTECTIVe(m): 5:33pm On Mar 16, 2018
Badboiz:

Well you can google his name and check out his physique and if you can spare the time, watch the kind of roles he plays in most of his movies...

Nah not interested.. Dudes even got a gal's name
Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by AlwaysUltraPad: 6:47pm On Mar 16, 2018
RuddyFusion:
igbo AMAKA
is he Ibo?
Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by Obdk: 7:20pm On Mar 16, 2018
Drsheddy:
IGALA GUY

person wear polo wit full blooded igbo written on it. u still wan help igala claim am

2 Likes

Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by Achorise: 7:46pm On Mar 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Pat Attah.

The useless homo who wasted his opportunities with Victoria Inyama, Regina Askia and Genevieve Nnaji.

I'm sure he gymed up so as to look attractive to those German gays.
Was he gay? Naija !!
Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by Ishilove: 8:44pm On Mar 16, 2018
Hotness overload
Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by highchief1: 9:27pm On Mar 16, 2018
frenzyduchess:
thought you said you are finer than pat Attah
yes na 10 times
Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 16, 2018
highchief1:
yes na 10 times
let's see a photo of you then undecided
Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by highchief1: 9:31pm On Mar 16, 2018
frenzyduchess:
let's see a photo of you then undecided
u wan blind u want to see a chiefs photo?
Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 16, 2018
highchief1:
u wan blind u want to see a chiefs photo?
never mind then
Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by highchief1: 9:35pm On Mar 16, 2018
frenzyduchess:
never mind then
u be sure girl how far
Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 16, 2018
highchief1:
u be sure girl how far
I dey o
Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by highchief1: 9:49pm On Mar 16, 2018
frenzyduchess:
I dey o
how e dey go where u dey I dey delta
Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by Ugbavihi: 11:46pm On Mar 16, 2018
Drsheddy:
IGALA GUY
Come steal am go igala naa..
The guy is patrick uchenna attah from anambra state.. So make that attah no deceive you think say na the igala attah, this one na igbo attah.. Be informed..

1 Like

Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by Gracidoinlove(f): 5:52am On Mar 17, 2018
My crush
Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by Nonaira1: 6:00am On Mar 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Pat Attah.

The useless homo who wasted his opportunities with Victoria Inyama, Regina Askia and Genevieve Nnaji.

I'm sure he gymed up so as to look attractive to those German gays.

Jesus nigga.

Put down the hatorade and breathe.

1 Like

Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by Nonaira1: 6:01am On Mar 17, 2018
Drsheddy:
IGALA GUY

He is literally wearing a shirt with the letter full blooded igbo and you're here shouting igala man. Something is wrong with you

2 Likes

Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by Nonaira1: 6:03am On Mar 17, 2018
NaijaCelebrity:
Veteran Nollywood Actor, Patrick Attah who was among the celebrities that made the Nollywood industry stand out as his acting prowess made many stay glue to their TV screens back in the late and early 90s.

The cute ever smiling actor,Pat Ata who suddenly went missing as decided to focus on other projects but thank God he is doing well for himself as he is currently based in Germany, where he also does music and also directs in most cases.

Pat Ata disclosed that he is already working on some projects which will soon be out and fans will have the opportunity of seeing him return to his first love.

See more photos of him.....

http://news.nollyzone.com/veteran-actor-pat-ata-looking-cute-new-photos-set-return-nollywood/

Why is he not aging? Oya what do they eat in Germany make i start am

1 Like

Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by Nobody: 6:24am On Mar 17, 2018
highchief1:
how e dey go where u dey I dey delta
B-side
Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by highchief1: 6:45am On Mar 17, 2018
frenzyduchess:
B-side
we close o..we fit chat for whatsapp
Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by Mryacks: 9:00am On Mar 17, 2018
eTECTIVe:
With his new looks he's not going to b getting those roles he used to get.. Na bouncer roles now for am

Agreed�
Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 17, 2018
highchief1:
we close o..we fit chat for whatsapp
pm me
Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by highchief1: 2:26pm On Mar 17, 2018
frenzyduchess:
pm me
‭0815 112 3817‬ on whatsapp
Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 17, 2018
[quote author=highchief1 post= [/quote] edit your number out
Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by cyrus1992(m): 7:52pm On May 24, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Wow......
Bearded men rock.
Non-bearded men stone.
Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by Nobody: 9:28am On May 25, 2018
cyrus1992:

Non-bearded men stone.
Are u non bearded? I could give u tips to grow beards smiley
Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by pemiakd: 11:10am On May 25, 2018
Looking good is a good business.

More handsome than before
Re: Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood by cyrus1992(m): 6:25pm On May 25, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Are u non bearded? I could give u tips to grow beards smiley

Yeah im non bearded.
Thanks for the tip,
But i will pass.
And thats cos i shave every week.
I like my face clean shaven.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) / “no Babe In Her Right Senses Will Get Married To Isreal DMW - Nigerian Lady / Ned Nwoko Celebrates Regina Daniels On Her Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.