Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,092 members, 7,811,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 (57570 Views)

Roma Vs Barcelona UCL (3 - 0) On 10th April 2018 / Manchester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 7th April 2018 / Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 03, 2018
samisj4real:
A playmaker is a playmaker...

I haven't seen any reason why someone should take Ronaldo close to messi, I seem not to get the twist... Even Ronaldo knows, the way A.p.c knows that PDP era was far better than theirs but can't spit it..

What's special about being a playmaker ?
Will that win trophies?
Has ozil at any time won epl pfa?

4 Likes

Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 03, 2018
Rexnegro:
it is still a tap in with scissors kick.... he should try dribble like two three defenders and score outside the box this season let see ...

He has more outside goals than Messi.. Shey you know?

4 Likes

Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by Unlimited22: 11:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
Rexnegro:
it is still a tap in with scissors kick.... he should try dribble like two three defenders and score outside the box this season let see ...
Don't let hatred make you oblivious to greatness.
Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by Jeferious: 11:18pm On Apr 03, 2018
CEOconcord:

So you took time to write this rubbish.

1) You are very hard-working my brother - in bringing down others effort. Having you as a co-worker could be very dangerous. Your breed is the deadly type. Easy to spot

2) You are more economical with the truth.

Deal with it. If Messi had scored such a goal, u will never let day break.
1)I'm a good team player. People I've worked with testify to that. And you'd testify to the same thing if you have worked with me. But you haven't. And you are already concluding that I'm a 'pull-him-down' kind of person. Just because I opined that Ronaldo gets more plaudits than he deserved, while his teammates get less than they deserve. So I don't have right to hold an opinion again? And if you were mature enough, you should've brought a better counter-argument to the fore instead of attacking the messager. One would think you're Ronaldo's brother.

2)I don't why I won't let day break if Messi scores such a goal. I'm not the maker of day and night. The highest I can do is to be impressed. Besides I didn't even make any allusion to Messi. And you're already gearing up to make this a Ronaldo vs Messi debate

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by chukzyfcbb: 11:18pm On Apr 03, 2018
neyophl:
*Cristiano Ronaldo vs Leo Messi in court*
Judge: Have any of you won the Golden ball?
Ronaldo: Yes, 5 times.
Messi: Yes, 5 times as well.
Judge: Have any of you won the Golden Boot?
Ronaldo: Yes, 4 times.
Messi: Same here.
Judge: How many individual trophies have you each won?
Ronaldo: 16.
Messi: 13.
Judge: Have any of you played for another club’s first team besides your current one?
Ronaldo: Yes! Sporting CP in Portugal first division and Manchester United in BPL.
Messi: No! Only Barcelona.
Judge: Have any of you won a title with your national team?
Ronaldo: Yes! We won Portugal’s firstever European Championship.
Messi: No!
Judge: How many goals have each of you scored for your respective teams?
Ronaldo: Should I count the goals I’ve scored for Man United and Sporting?
Judge: No. Only for Real Madrid.
Ronaldo: 427 goals in 421 appearances or 9 seasons.
Messi: 534 goals in 617 appearances or 14 seasons.
Judge: Who has scored more hat- tricks in La Liga?
Ronaldo: Me. 35 in La Liga.
Messi: Ronaldo has. I’ve scored 28.
Judge: Which is the most prestigious competition in club football?
Ronaldo: Champions League.
Messi: Champions League.
Judge: Have any of you won Champions League?
Ronaldo: Yes, 4 times in total with 2 different teams. Once with Man United
and 3 times with Madrid.
Messi: Yes, 4 times as well with Barcelona only.
Judge: Who has scored more goals in the CL between the two of you?
Ronaldo: I’ve scored 114 goals in the CL.
Messi: I’ve scored 97.
Judge: Who has more assists between the two of you in the CL?
Ronaldo: I have 38.
Messi: Ronaldo has. I have 26.
Judge: Who has scored more goals in total in the CL finals?
Ronaldo: Me!
Messi: Ronaldo.
Judge: Which one of you have scored more free kicks?
Ronaldo: I have.
Messi: Ronaldo has.
Judge: Most goals with weak foot?
Ronaldo: Me, I think.
Messi: (Nods in agreement).
Judge: Most goals from outside of the box?
Ronaldo: Me.. again!
Messi: Ronaldo.
Judge: Who has scored more headers?
Ronaldo: Is that a serious question?
Messi: ...
Judge: Who has a better penalty conversion rate?
Ronaldo: I think I do. I’ve scored 82% of the penalties I’ve taken.
Messi: I’ve scored 77% of the penalties I’ve taken.
Judge: Which one of you have scored the most goals in total during your career?
Ronaldo: I think I have. 628 goals.
Messi: I’ve scored 595.
Judge: How many football records do each of you hold in total for both club and country?
Ronaldo: 146
Messi: 110
Judge: Well, after analyzing all of the facts that have been presented to me. I can only draw one conclusion when it comes to comparing you both as football players. That conclusion is that Ronaldo is the better player in almost every category. When it comes to goal scoring and accolades for both club and country, Ronaldo comes out on top. Messi, you are without a doubt Barcelona’s best player of all time. But certainly not the world’s best ever. That is clearly Ronaldo at the moment. Messi: But I am younger than Ronaldo and haven’t played as many matches as him.
Judge: I understand that, but until you surpass his goal scoring records & win as many trophies both individually and collectively as he has, then Ronaldo will, according to the statistics, be considered as the best football player of all time. Until then, keep pushing on and you just might be able to achieve just as much as Ronaldo!
P.S: Na share I share ooo, so don't attack/argue with me, attack/argue with the Judge biko!!

2 Likes

Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by Rexnegro(m): 11:19pm On Apr 03, 2018
maynia:

He has more outside goals than Messi.. Shey you know?
this season or generally? in fact both Ronaldo no near Messi with outside goal record , Google is free bro use it
Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by samisj4real(m): 11:20pm On Apr 03, 2018
maynia:

What's special about being a playmaker ?
Will that win trophies?
Has ozil at any time won epl pfa?

I pursue good football not play anyhow & get the result football like man utd..
Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by koffsman(m): 11:21pm On Apr 03, 2018
CEOconcord:

So you took time to write this rubbish.

1) You are very hard-working my brother - in bringing down others effort. Having you as a co-worker could be very dangerous. Your breed is the deadly type. Easy to spot

2) You are more economical with the truth.

Deal with it. If Messi had scored such a goal, u will never let day break.

Mehn the guy is simply an hater seriously having him as a colleague or worker in any establishment would be very risky he has a bad mind Smh I wonder ow u cope when pple progress or do good around you my nigger change ur thinking life is to simple for u to have such hatred in you. In Ronaldo's Voice free smoke free Henesey More life to my Enemies you can't away my energy

1 Like

Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by Rexnegro(m): 11:21pm On Apr 03, 2018
Unlimited22:

Don't let hatred make you oblivious to greatness.
don't let sentiments cloud Ur reasoning , Ronaldo is overhyped and an opportunist player .
Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 03, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

Can you post," the fastest to reach 300 la liga goals "pictures too please??
Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by Coldfeets: 11:24pm On Apr 03, 2018
So na like play like play Madrid go come carry dis cup again?!

No way!

Mbanu!

Something must be done to stop them. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by samisj4real(m): 11:24pm On Apr 03, 2018
When judging football player as a football fan

Please put Neymar ahead of Ronaldo..

A football fan will no the reason why..
Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by Unlimited22: 11:24pm On Apr 03, 2018
Rexnegro:
don't let sentiments cloud Ur reasoning , Ronaldo is overhyped and an opportunist player .
And I'm to take you seriously, when you think that bicycle kick is a tap-in.
I've heard you sir.

3 Likes

Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by chukzyfcbb: 11:25pm On Apr 03, 2018
maynia:

Can you post," the fastest to reach 300 la liga goals "pictures too please??
I thought you wanted to talk about UCL,lol

How about we talk about when their two have faced each other on the battle field.

1 Like

Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 03, 2018
samisj4real:
I pursue good football not play anyhow & get the result football like man utd..

Football is about winning bro..

In the next 100 years, those that won something will matter
Wikipedia won't show us how someone dribbled 10 players .
But he will show us the number of goals,trophy and individual awards players has
Even Pele said that at his time, he wasn't the best football player ,but guess what, we don't care,he is still the greatest of that time,cause he got the goals and trophies to back it up

6 Likes

Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by mentbrown355(m): 11:28pm On Apr 03, 2018
c roro, ororororo
Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by Jeferious: 11:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
sulmeza:
Hater spotted...
Imagine comparing a sublime UCL quarterfinal goal to a goal in the MLS...can u just imagine.

Oga just carry shade put for face and appreciate the goal...no one will beat u

So if FIFA wan give 'Puskas' award, dem go first examine the league where dem score the kind goal? So dem get different grades for various leagues? Lemme say: acrobatic goal for champions league= 10 points...while the same acrobatic goal for China super league=2 points? Abeg clear me make I follow you learn.

In case you don't know, the farther the distance from the goal post, the more likely it is that such goal would win it's scorer the 'Puskas' award.

In case you don't
Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 03, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

I thought you wanted to talk about UCL,lol

How about we talk about when their two have faced each other on the battle field.

is there a trophy for El classico matches at the end of the day
Or at least
Best player awards?

Ucl means -- UEFA CHAMPIONS league

Go check the definition of Champion
Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by Jeferious: 11:31pm On Apr 03, 2018
koffsman:

Mehn the guy is simply an hater seriously having him as a colleague or worker in any establishment would be very risky he has a bad mind Smh I wonder ow u cope when pple progress or do good around you my nigger change ur thinking life is to simple for u to have such hatred in you. In Ronaldo's Voice free smoke free Henesey More life to my Enemies you can't away my energy
Argument ad hominem continued.
Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 03, 2018
Jeferious:
So if FIFA wan give 'Puskas' award, dem go first examine the league where dem score the kind goal? So dem get different grades for various leagues? Lemme say: acrobatic goal for champions league= 10 points...while the same acrobatic goal for China super league=2 points? Abeg clear me make I follow you learn.

In case you don't know, the farther the distance from the goal post, the more likely it is that such goal would win it's scorer the 'Puskas' award.

In case you don't

Has Messi won a puskas before?

And how far was Giroud scorpion goal
How far the distance
Cause the one I watched no far

1 Like

Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by Sofrosh(f): 11:32pm On Apr 03, 2018
Why so much hatred on Ronaldo, Huh?
Did he rape your mum? No
Your sister nko? No
Did he give postinor2 to your girlfriend? I guess the answer is still No.
Then Barcelona Fans why the hatred towards a fellow human? Nigga hasn't stolen from you before, neither from your family. Most of you claim christians but won't want to see a fellow human being successful, why?
Is he the reason you are poor and broke? I guess is still No.
It will be better if you love him now before it too late, waking up tomorrow and hearing he is dead, how will you feel? Happy I guess. Better enjoy this two incredible guys now before it will be too late.
N/B: Both of them are good.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by chukzyfcbb: 11:34pm On Apr 03, 2018
maynia:

is there a trophy for El classico matches at the end of the day
Or at least
Best player awards?

Ucl means -- UEFA CHAMPIONS league

Go check the definition of Champion
stop dancing up and down.

You mentioned UCL, I dropped a pic talking about the goals:game ratio in UCL.

You mentioned LA liga. and I dropped a pic where they have faced each other.

Now you want to divert to first LA liga 300goals.
even Suarez post a better record than Ronaldo in LA liga first 100 goals in terms of goal:game ratio, be humble!

Ronaldo is very good but Messi is King
#The king that can stop Madrid's hope at UCL

1 Like

Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by Sofrosh(f): 11:36pm On Apr 03, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

Ronaldo played 97 games to get to 100 UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GOALS that is 3 games lesser than Messi....Get your facts right kid angry

1 Like

Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 03, 2018
Rexnegro:
this season or generally? in fact both Ronaldo no near Messi with outside goal record , Google is free bro use it

Career goals
Go check it
Screen shot it

Are we talking about freekicks or then 30/40 yard goals
Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 03, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

even Suarez post a better record than Ronaldo in LA liga first 100 goals in terms of goal:game ratio, be humble!

Ooh
Lol Suarez
Ronaldo was the fastest to reach 200/300

You posted El clasico,that means you have posted LA liga

Ronaldo has more hat tricks than Messi in LA liga despite messi using 3+ season before him

2 Likes

Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by Jeferious: 11:39pm On Apr 03, 2018
maynia:

Has Messi won a puskas before?

And how far was Giroud scorpion goal
How far the distance
Cause the one I watched no far
Did I ever mention Messi? Wetin concern Messi and Puskas-winning goals? Bros you just dey find way to discuss on wetin no dey for agenda

On the other hand, which other goal compete with Giroud own? Were they more mind-blowing? We're they more beautiful? Did they require more than normal technique to execute? Na this kind question you go dey ask yourself. And still check for it: Distance is a considered factor in determining a Puskas-winning goal
Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by samisj4real(m): 11:39pm On Apr 03, 2018
maynia:

Football is about winning bro..

In the next 100 years, those that won something will matter
Wikipedia won't show us how someone dribbled 10 players .
But he will show us the number of goals,trophy and individual awards players has
Even Pele said that at his time, he wasn't the best football player ,but guess what, we don't care,he is still the greatest of that time,cause he got the goals and trophies to back it up
The best is engraved in our hearts "MESSI" You can't cheat nature my brother
Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 03, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

Ronaldo has more goals and assist than Messi in champions league
He has more career goals than him
More country goals than him

I am arrogant, and I have proof to back it up.. What do you have!?
Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 03, 2018
samisj4real:
The best is engraved in our hearts "MESSI" You can't cheat nature my brother

And he has 10 world cup?
Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 03, 2018
Jeferious:
Did I ever mention Messi? Wetin concern Messi and Puskas-winning goals? Bros you just dey find way to discuss on wetin no dey for agenda

On the other hand, which other goal compete with Giroud own? Were they more mind-blowing? We're they more beautiful? Did they require more than normal technique to execute? Na this kind question you go dey ask yourself. And still check for it: Distance is a considered factor in determining a Puskas-winning goal

No be distance again Bro? . So throughout the year there was no sublime goal?
No outside shot
Free kick weren't scored!
Or solo goals weren't scored?

What special technique?
is he the first to do it?

All this argument just to prove that Ronaldo cannot win the puskas.. Even sport analyst they hail the goal,
Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by MrMystrO(m): 11:49pm On Apr 03, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

Your king trying to Imitate the REAL KING - Injury Straight!

Shut your Trap

2 Likes

Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by Elxandre(m): 11:51pm On Apr 03, 2018
Jeferious:
Ronaldo is a super player, I admit that. He's hardworking too. Agreed. But I don't understand the hype about his hardworking part. Does he cover more distance than the other 21 players on the field during a match?

Ronaldo is not as hardworking as the media puts it. In reality, he's a very economical player, and he's shining on the strength of others. Otherwise, justify why a player, who is supposed to be at the wings providing crosses and passes for the team's ultimate striker, would always lurking in the opponent's penalty box. Or is he, and not Benezema, now Madrid's top 9?

If you can answer the above question without sentiments, you'd definitely want to take something away from the praises you shower on CR7. Marcelo and Carvajal are the real hard workers. They attack, they defend. They bear a very large chunk of providing attacking opportunities for Madrid, and they are also responsible for making sure that opponent's wingers don't do much damage from the flanks. If you really mean to shower praises, give them their due- lion share for that matter.

I don't even want to talk about Modric and Casemiro: it takes more than being a good midfielder to shut out Dybala. Of course you would ignore Varane and Ramos, because to mark Higuain is a very easy task(rolls eyes).

In conclusion, Ronaldo is not as hardworking as he is hyped. He's more economical with his strengths than you are being told. And he may be the club's highest goalscorer, but not their best player. And that acrobatic goal is not more 'Puskas' than Eriksen's and Ibrahimovic's long range efforts last week for Tottenham and LA Galaxy respectively.
You are being unfair if you expect a 33 year old man to have the agility of a 25 year old.
Even Messi has arguably lost a lot of his destructive ability, and he's not even 31 yet, and that's despite his low centre of gravity, which gives short guys like him an advantage.

Meanwhile, Ronaldo played on the wings and was a spectacular dribbler for most of his Career, and almost singlehandedly carried madrid for many seasons.

I wonder if you started watching footie only a few years ago.

I doubt you understand that Ronaldo has scored almost all Madrid goals in the UCL this season.
If that isn't applausible what is?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Leicester City (4 - 3) On 11th August 2017 / Champions League Draw On 25th August 2016 / Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 26th April 2015

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.