Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,996 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations (25135 Views)

Latest Timetable For August/september WAEC Examinations (photos) / Top 10 Ways To Prepare For WAEC Examinations In Nigeria And Pass Successfully / FGGC Owerri Wins First Overall in 2016/2017 WAEC Examinations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by Oluwambo147(m): 6:28pm On Mar 16, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Oya quote one

Hypocrite

Any person who curseth his mother or father, must be killed. (Leviticus 20:9)

If a man cheateth on his wife, or vise versa, both the man and the woman must die. (Leviticus 20:10)

If a man lieth with another man, both must be killed. (Leviticus 20:13)

If a man or woman has sex with an animal, both human and animal must be killed. (Leviticus 20:15-16)

If a man has sex with a woman on her period, they are both to be “cut off from their people.” (Leviticus 20:18)

Psychics, wizards, witches and so on are to be stoned to death. (Leviticus 20:27)

If a priest’s daughter is a LovePeddler, she is to be burnt at the stake. (Leviticus 21:9)

People who have flat noses, or are blind or lame, cannot go to an altar of God. (Leviticus 21:17-18)

Anyone who curses or blasphemes God, should be stoned to death by the community. (Leviticus 24:14-16)

From the book of Deuteronomy:

Anyone who dreameth or prophesieth anything that is against God, or anyone who tries to turn you from God, is to be put to death. (Deuteronomy 13:5)

If anyone, even your own family, suggests worshipping another God, kill them. (Deuteronomy 13:6-10)

If you find out a city worships a different god, destroy the city and kill all of its inhabitants, even the animals. (Deuteronomy 13:12-16)

Kill anyone with a different religion. (Deuteronomy 17:2-7)

Women are not allowed to wear the clothing of men and men are not allowed to wear the clothing of women (Deuteronomy 22:5)

From the New Testament:

Slaves must be submissive and obedient to their masters. (Ephesians 6:5)

Women must be submissive to their husbands. (1 Peter 3:1 and 3:5)

Women should not style or braid their hair or wear any adornments (jewelry) or fancy clothing. (I would also presume that wording to include the wearing of make-up and coloring of hair in that context. - 1 Peter 3:3, 1 Timothy 2:9)

Women should be generally submissive and should be quiet, never teach or hold any authority over men. They should just be silent. (1 Timothy 2:12)

Women must wear head coverings in any place of worship. (1 Corinthians 11:4-7)
that's before Christ his blood wash all away
Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by laydoh(m): 6:28pm On Mar 16, 2018
Delivar:

That means nothing compared to the vile contents of the Koran. For each passage you quote from the Bible there 1000 more in the Koran.
since u know,show us wia in the qur'an pls since the guy u mentioned did the same.
Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by dealslip(f): 6:30pm On Mar 16, 2018
WAEC is conducted by joint Educational bodies across West Africa, MURIC should address their grievance to ECOWAS or WAEC whichever applies. Moreover, WAEC is an examination designed to test western education styled syllabus, I will advice MURIC and his followers to boycott it all together since it is not Islamic in nature. He should also renounce his professorship because it is Western styled. He should opt for a Mulaship in Saudi Arabia. This guy is actually seeking the attention of the Muslim north so they can accept him meanwhile if he should be anywhere near the north in the typical demonic frenzy that takes over them after their friday indoctrination in preparation for their blood sucking ritual killing spree, he would be the first to be slaughtered. I am sad that when Nigeria breaks up, we would have people like Ishaq Akintola follow us in the SW, I wish the North can adopt him as he wishes. Stupid notice me idiot

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by Lilimax(f): 6:30pm On Mar 16, 2018
darlingtonNYIG:
In as much I am not a Muslim, we should learn to accommodate the interest of all. It is wrong for WAEC to fix an exam at such time. The Muslims have the right to worship and we should learn to accord them that. If an exam should hold on such day, then it should be CRK or later in the day when the Muslims are back from prayers. My opinion though.
Do they suddenly realise this if not that they are looking for in trouble. WAEC is over 50 years in this country and they've never said anything why now if not they're blood thirsty?

1 Like

Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by Yoruba4Life: 6:30pm On Mar 16, 2018
Xcelinteriors:

I am not supporting violence, all what am saying is that Friday is the day they worship their God and why will waec put an examination on Friday. What did it cost them to shift it to Saturday or Monday? can they put examination on Sunday? Definitely no. Oga I dey wait for your call, I must do your pop and any other interior work in your house cheesy

I kinda agree to but, physical disruption would have created a calamity. At least they can take absolute advantage of the muslim nation's leaders to intervene rather than labeling the religion the 'obvious'

Anyway, my project never reach P.O.P level but, when e reach, I go holla you.. cheesy. I don dey watch you for quite sometime tho.

1 Like

Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by omoranmilowo: 6:31pm On Mar 16, 2018
Does it means the prayer of that day will not allow their prayers to be answered or will not allow Muslim students to know what to write. If that should be the case and also for peace to reign WAEC please adjust your time. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by ZombieTAMER: 6:32pm On Mar 16, 2018
Hashimyussufamao:

Keep shut for life!!!

Matthew 10:34
“Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.

Psalm 144:1
Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle;

Exodus 22:20
"Whoever sacrifices to any god other than the LORD must be destroyed.

LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED MORE. BRAINWASHED KOOK!!

terrorists
ISIS is their destination

1 Like

Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by dabwan123(m): 6:32pm On Mar 16, 2018
You share my view...
nairavsdollars:
This useless man called Ishaq Akintola is becoming a security threat with his utterances. He should be dispatched

2 Likes

Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by laydoh(m): 6:32pm On Mar 16, 2018
Gboom:
Please, interprete all these verses and relate it to the topic above
r u blind or u cant read?check the quote the guy mentioned na.
Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by Lilimax(f): 6:32pm On Mar 16, 2018
dealslip:
WAEC is conducted by joint Educational bodies across West Africa, MURIC should address their grievance to ECOWAS or WAEC whichever applies. Moreover, WAEC is an examination designed to test western education styled syllabus, I will advice MURIC and his followers to boycott it all together since it is not Islamic in nature. He should also renounce his professorship because it is Western styled. He should opt for a Mulaship in Saudi Arabia. This guy is actually seeking the attention of the Muslim north so they can accept him meanwhile if he should be anywhere near the north in the typical demonic frenzy that takes over them after their friday indoctrination and ritual killing spree, he would be the first to be slaughtered. I am sad that when Nigeria breaks up, we would have people like Ishaq Akintola follow us in the SW, I wish the North can adopt him as he wishes. Stupid notice me idiot
Truly he is an attention seeker. The North knows where they place him and can never be relevant in their midst.

1 Like

Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by emmxzy(m): 6:33pm On Mar 16, 2018
with the way they compile and compose their warning i can see it very clear that muslim is not a religion of peace

1 Like

Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by Moji12(f): 6:33pm On Mar 16, 2018
Wat is this oh Lord. There is no p now, when is time to observe their jumat they shd go to mosque now instead of writing. What is there, case closed.

1 Like

Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by Fourwinds: 6:34pm On Mar 16, 2018
Ofemmanu1:

Those peeps are just plain stupid.
I work with a Multinational outfit, the mosleem peeps thot they could do half a day like in FG jobs but the Boss hang em by the balls by sacking any mofo that refused to stay at work between 1-2 every friday.
Naso their sense come reset.
they should go and establish their own....no be so

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by dabwan123(m): 6:34pm On Mar 16, 2018
That wasn't a Christian, that was a terrorist.... Only terrorists take people's lives
IgbosAreOsus:

But Adolf Hitler a catholic Christian like you killed millions of people

1 Like

Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by lilytender: 6:34pm On Mar 16, 2018
clarocuzioo:
I say it again, why don't MURIC approach the National Assembly and demand for an Islamic country where Sharia and every other thing Islamic will be fully respected and practiced, so that the present laws of the land will not in anyway trample on their Muslim rights, if we continue like this we cannot survive as a nation.

Yes nah, the same way Christians approached the NASS for Sunday to be holiday. You will just die of hatred and anger because Muslims wont stop asking for their rights and by now you should know that Muslims can never ever be oppressed in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by hadjipapiey(m): 6:34pm On Mar 16, 2018
LORDOFAFONJAS:
Thus ishaq the head of muric is officially and unofficially a craze man
debolayinka:
WAEC should just listen to them, we don't want any blasts or beheadings at any of our exam centres.
Yoruba4Life:

Support violence? angry

I was planning to give you my P.O.P job but, never mind. Thanks cheesy

See maggot heads, Bigots! tongue
Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by Apostlelong(m): 6:34pm On Mar 16, 2018
Hashimyussufamao:
To all the religious maniacs weeping above me, you weren't at fault. Had it been WAEC takes place on Sundays not only that, it coincides with Sunday worship hours let's see if you biased psychopaths will keep mute!! #Nitwits

What if u have an interview by 1.30pm on Friday in a big organization like Shell.? You wont attend it abi

4 Likes

Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by Sagay212: 6:35pm On Mar 16, 2018
The government won't take quick step to deal with this muric man until he starts to breed terrorsits. They are keeping quiet and allowing him to continue with his madness. When he will start bombing people and kidnapping for ransom, they'll start setting up senseless committe. Arrest this jobless man now and teach him some sense.

1 Like

Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by Niyi53(m): 6:35pm On Mar 16, 2018
LORDOFAFONJAS:
Islam is the root of all war
not Islam, rather mis-informed Muslims
Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 16, 2018
Hashimyussufamao:

Keep shut for life!!!

Matthew 10:34
“Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.

Psalm 144:1
Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle;

Exodus 22:20
"Whoever sacrifices to any god other than the LORD must be destroyed.

LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED MORE. BRAINWASHED KOOK!!
the verses before them and after them what where they again..

U just picked the one that sweet ya belle.. Wehdone sir

1 Like

Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by gannod(m): 6:37pm On Mar 16, 2018
LORDOFAFONJAS:
The President of the Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC), Ishaq Akintola, has warned the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) to arrange its examination timetable to accommodate Jummat or risk disruption of the examinations by Muslims.

Mr. Akintola said the way the timetable was scheduled this year was an injustice against Muslims who would be writing the exams and also might want to observe the Jummat service.

The group seemed to be complaining about the schedule for 2018 May/June Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE), which indicate candidates will write Chemistry paper from 2 pm to 5 pm on Friday, April 20.

The Muslim Friday prayers usually hold between 1:00 pm and 2 pm.

According to the details published by Premium Times, the president said: “When there is no justice, there can never be peace and everyone is clamoring for peace. Until something starts happening, until the Muslims start disrupting WAEC examination, until Muslims start tearing WAEC examination materials, that is when the government will start paying attention.

“WAEC is playing games and they want the Muslims to make noise every year, the council is deliberately provoking Muslims and it has continued to show itself as a consistent anti-Muslim institution,” he said.

“Section 38 subsection 1 and 2 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria’s constitution stipulates that there must be freedom of worship and WAEC fixing an examination for 2 pm simply means that WAEC does not want Muslims to worship, therefore WAEC is an oppressor and we are ready for them,” he said.

“The Muslims in every vicinity of the exam can mobilize on the day of the examination and go to the schools which the exams will be written, we are sending this warning to WAEC not to dare it.”

http://saharareporters.com/2018/03/16/jummat-muslim-group-threatens-disrupt-waec-examinations

It is not compulsory they write the exam,they can leave for Jummat service while the exam is going on. Back then in Ondo state University,Ado Ekiti. A Muslim group distrupt our class during Jummat while Mrs Fasanrant, a deeper life woman,of economics department was lecturing. The woman had to leave the class when the situation got out of hand.
Fast forward to some weeks later,Dr Fajehinsin(baba fela) was also lecturing on a Friday when they came again with their three-quarter trousers. I was expecting them to distrupt the class again but they just stood outside like zombies without the guts to come in. We were just laughing because they knew the man was a no-nonsense man.
Why not sit at home or your religious centres if you feel those places are more important than your academics? What manner of a Professor is this man?

2 Likes

Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by Lilimax(f): 6:37pm On Mar 16, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Oya quote one

Hypocrite

Any person who curseth his mother or father, must be killed. (Leviticus 20:9)

If a man cheateth on his wife, or vise versa, both the man and the woman must die. (Leviticus 20:10)

If a man lieth with another man, both must be killed. (Leviticus 20:13)

If a man or woman has sex with an animal, both human and animal must be killed. (Leviticus 20:15-16)

If a man has sex with a woman on her period, they are both to be “cut off from their people.” (Leviticus 20:18)

Psychics, wizards, witches and so on are to be stoned to death. (Leviticus 20:27)

If a priest’s daughter is a LovePeddler, she is to be burnt at the stake. (Leviticus 21:9)

People who have flat noses, or are blind or lame, cannot go to an altar of God. (Leviticus 21:17-18)

Anyone who curses or blasphemes God, should be stoned to death by the community. (Leviticus 24:14-16)

From the book of Deuteronomy:

Anyone who dreameth or prophesieth anything that is against God, or anyone who tries to turn you from God, is to be put to death. (Deuteronomy 13:5)

If anyone, even your own family, suggests worshipping another God, kill them. (Deuteronomy 13:6-10)

If you find out a city worships a different god, destroy the city and kill all of its inhabitants, even the animals. (Deuteronomy 13:12-16)

Kill anyone with a different religion. (Deuteronomy 17:2-7)

Women are not allowed to wear the clothing of men and men are not allowed to wear the clothing of women (Deuteronomy 22:5)

From the New Testament:

Slaves must be submissive and obedient to their masters. (Ephesians 6:5)

Women must be submissive to their husbands. (1 Peter 3:1 and 3:5)

Women should not style or braid their hair or wear any adornments (jewelry) or fancy clothing. (I would also presume that wording to include the wearing of make-up and coloring of hair in that context. - 1 Peter 3:3, 1 Timothy 2:9)

Women should be generally submissive and should be quiet, never teach or hold any authority over men. They should just be silent. (1 Timothy 2:12)

Women must wear head coverings in any place of worship. (1 Corinthians 11:4-7)
Bros stop typing rubbish? Christians are peace loving and we can never fight for our God because we serve an all powerful God the defends and fight for His children. Our God is peace loving and not blood sucking god that derives pleasure in wars, beheading, killing, bombing and maiming like yours.

2 Likes

Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by laydoh(m): 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2018
Oluwambo147:
that's before Christ his blood wash all away
Lol,see Comedian.when did his blood turn to erosion.
Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by laydoh(m): 6:41pm On Mar 16, 2018
Lilimax:
Do they suddenly realise this if not that they are looking for in trouble. WAEC is over 50 years in this country and they've never said anything why now if not they're blood thirsty?
y r u such a retarded fool,when was waec exam fixed during jumat prayer.if such shud apun,they always postpone it.

1 Like

Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by Gboom: 6:41pm On Mar 16, 2018
laydoh:
r u blind or u cant read?check the quote the guy mentioned na.
Who is uncicumsized fool?
Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by FrankGiel: 6:42pm On Mar 16, 2018
LORDOFAFONJAS:
The President of the Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC), Ishaq Akintola, has warned the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) to arrange its examination timetable to accommodate Jummat or risk disruption of the examinations by Muslims.

Mr. Akintola said the way the timetable was scheduled this year was an injustice against Muslims who would be writing the exams and also might want to observe the Jummat service.

The group seemed to be complaining about the schedule for 2018 May/June Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE), which indicate candidates will write Chemistry paper from 2 pm to 5 pm on Friday, April 20.

The Muslim Friday prayers usually hold between 1:00 pm and 2 pm.

According to the details published by Premium Times, the president said: “When there is no justice, there can never be peace and everyone is clamoring for peace. Until something starts happening, until the Muslims start disrupting WAEC examination, until Muslims start tearing WAEC examination materials, that is when the government will start paying attention.

“WAEC is playing games and they want the Muslims to make noise every year, the council is deliberately provoking Muslims and it has continued to show itself as a consistent anti-Muslim institution,” he said.

“Section 38 subsection 1 and 2 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria’s constitution stipulates that there must be freedom of worship and WAEC fixing an examination for 2 pm simply means that WAEC does not want Muslims to worship, therefore WAEC is an oppressor and we are ready for them,” he said.

“The Muslims in every vicinity of the exam can mobilize on the day of the examination and go to the schools which the exams will be written, we are sending this warning to WAEC not to dare it.”

http://saharareporters.com/2018/03/16/jummat-muslim-group-threatens-disrupt-waec-examinations
So the Muslims that will disrupt the jummat service will not worship that day.. Hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by Lilimax(f): 6:42pm On Mar 16, 2018
laydoh:
y r u such a retarded fool,when was waec exam fixed during jumat prayer.if such shud apun,they always postpone it.
Learn to make make your point without insults okay. Cheers smiley
Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by schurley(m): 6:43pm On Mar 16, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

But Adolf Hitler a catholic Christian like you killed millions of people

And your ignorance didn't allow you to inquire the reason for those killings..... well i could school you a bit, nd the u google the rest.

Adolf hitler killed over 6millions jews simply because of the revolution they (Jews) ignited in Germany at aperiod the first world war was on, hence Germany which were leading in the battlefront started growing weak internally and as a result encountered steady nd gradual defeat at the battlefront, eventually Germany and its allies were defeated in the WW1. Hence Hitler assertion that Germany was never defeated but stabbed at the back.

2 Likes

Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by Lukgaf(m): 6:43pm On Mar 16, 2018
happney65:
Muslims are real weere people..They will be doing as if they own the world..Members of the seventh day adventist should also go on a protest and tell the Federal govt not to fix elections on Saturday or else they will go and tear ballot papers..or when there are environmental days on Saturday they should protest and destroy everywhere..

These people no get any sense at all..They will keep on disturbing the peace of the whole world

What you are saying is not?
Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:44pm On Mar 16, 2018
FarahAideed:
Whys should WAEC even make this kind of error after donkey years of setting exams
u must be sick is dis d ist exam to fall on Friday nonsense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sylvester Oromoni: Dowen College Shuts Down School For 2 Days / Federal Polytechnic Offa, Kwara State Admission 2011/2012 / Trailer Kills 2 FUOYE Students Who Are Siblings & A Bike Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.