Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations (25100 Views)

Latest Timetable For August/september WAEC Examinations (photos) / Top 10 Ways To Prepare For WAEC Examinations In Nigeria And Pass Successfully / FGGC Owerri Wins First Overall in 2016/2017 WAEC Examinations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 17, 2018
maybe u should say Christian should not marry because jesus don't
HMDr:

please note its not compulsed on any Christian to go to church to worship. moreover Jesus never did so
do not compare a supplementary act of your religion to an obligatory act of Islam
peace
Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by Delivar(m): 12:25am On Mar 17, 2018
laydoh:
since u know,show us wia in the qur'an pls since the guy u mentioned did the same.

IgbosAreOsus:

Oya quote one

Hypocrite

Any person who curseth his mother or father, must be killed. (Leviticus 20:9)

If a man cheateth on his wife, or vise versa, both the man and the woman must die. (Leviticus 20:10)

If a man lieth with another man, both must be killed. (Leviticus 20:13)

If a man or woman has sex with an animal, both human and animal must be killed. (Leviticus 20:15-16)

If a man has sex with a woman on her period, they are both to be “cut off from their people.” (Leviticus 20:18)

Psychics, wizards, witches and so on are to be stoned to death. (Leviticus 20:27)

If a priest’s daughter is a LovePeddler, she is to be burnt at the stake. (Leviticus 21:9)

People who have flat noses, or are blind or lame, cannot go to an altar of God. (Leviticus 21:17-18)

Anyone who curses or blasphemes God, should be stoned to death by the community. (Leviticus 24:14-16)

From the book of Deuteronomy:

Anyone who dreameth or prophesieth anything that is against God, or anyone who tries to turn you from God, is to be put to death. (Deuteronomy 13:5)

If anyone, even your own family, suggests worshipping another God, kill them. (Deuteronomy 13:6-10)

If you find out a city worships a different god, destroy the city and kill all of its inhabitants, even the animals. (Deuteronomy 13:12-16)

Kill anyone with a different religion. (Deuteronomy 17:2-7)

Women are not allowed to wear the clothing of men and men are not allowed to wear the clothing of women (Deuteronomy 22:5)

From the New Testament:

Slaves must be submissive and obedient to their masters. (Ephesians 6:5)

Women must be submissive to their husbands. (1 Peter 3:1 and 3:5)

Women should not style or braid their hair or wear any adornments (jewelry) or fancy clothing. (I would also presume that wording to include the wearing of make-up and coloring of hair in that context. - 1 Peter 3:3, 1 Timothy 2:9)

Women should be generally submissive and should be quiet, never teach or hold any authority over men. They should just be silent. (1 Timothy 2:12)

Women must wear head coverings in any place of worship. (1 Corinthians 11:4-7)

2:89-“Therefore, the curse of Allah is upon the unbelievers!”

2:97-“Whoever is an enemy to Allah and His angels and messengers, to Gabriel and Michael, lo! Allah is an enemy of the unbelievers.”

2:191-“Kill them (unbelievers) wherever you find them. Drive them out of the places from which they drove you, for persecution is worse than slaughter…. Such is the reward of those who reject faith.”

2:193-“Fight against them (unbelievers) until there is no dissension, and the religion is for Allah.”
Fight until no other religion exists but Islam.

2:218-“But those who believe and those who migrate and struggle in the way of Allah, those, have hope of the mercy of Allah.”
Those who fight for Allah may have hope of forgiveness.

3:10-“Those who disbelieve, neither their riches nor their children shall save them from Allah. They shall become the fuel of the fire.”

3:19-“The only true faith in God’s sight is Islam. Those to whom the book was given disagreed among themselves only after knowledge had been given to them, being insolent among themselves. He who disbelieves the verses of Allah indeed Allah is swift in reckoning.”

3:28-“The believers should not take the unbelievers as friends or helpers in preference to the believers. He who does this does not belong to Allah in anything, unless you have a fear of them.”

3:110-“You are the best nation ever to be brought forth for people. You order honor and forbid dishonor, and you believe in Allah. Had the people of the book believed, it would have surely been better for them. Some of them are believers, but most of them are evildoers.”
Most Jews and Christians are wrongdoers.

3:151-“We will throw terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve.”

4:76-“And those who believe fight in the way of Allah, but those who disbelieve fight in cause of evil. therefore, fight against those guided by Satan.”

4:89-“”Seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and in any case take no friends or helpers from their ranks.”

4:95-“Those of the believers who sit still…are not on an equality with those who strive in the way of Allah with their wealth and lives. Allah hath conferred on those who strive with their wealth and lives a rank above te sedentary. Unto each Allah hath promised good, but He hath bestowed on those who strive a great reward above the sedentary.”
Muslims who fight in jihad are better than those who don’t.

4:101-“”For the unbelievers are to you open enemies.”

5:12-16-“Allah made a covenant with the children of Israel…. But because they broke their covenant, we cursed them and hardened their hearts. They changed the words from their places and have forgotten a portion of what they were reminded…. With those who called themselves Christians, we made a covenant, but they have forgotten much of what they were reminded. Therefore, we stirred among them enmity and hatred till the day of resurrection.”

5:51-“O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them in friendship is of them. Verily Allah guideth not a people unjust.”

5:64-“They [the Jews] are cursed for what they said!… As often as they light a fire for war, Allah extinguishes it. Their effort is for corruption in the land, and Allah loveth not corrupters.”

7:4-“How many a village have we laid in ruin! In the night our might fell upon it, or at midday when they were drowsy.”

8:12, 14-“I shall cast terror into the hearts of the unbelievers. Strike them above the necks, smite their finger tips…. the punishment of the fire is for the unbelievers.”

8:39-“Fight them (unbelievers) until persecution is no more and the religion of Allah reigns supreme.”

8:59-60-“Do not suppose that the unbelievers have outstripped Allah. They cannot frustrate me. Against them make ready your strength to the utmost power, including steeds of war, so that you strike terror into the enemies of allah and your enemy, and others besides them whom you do not know but Allah does.”

8:65-“O Prophet, urge the believers to fight. If there are twenty patient men among you, you shall overcome two hundred, and if there are a hundred, they shall overcome a thousand unbelievers, for they are a nation who do not understand.”

8:74-“Those who believe and migrated from their homes and fought for the Way of Allah, and those who have sheltered them and helped them they are truly the believers.”
The jihad warriors are the true believers.

9:1, 3, 5-“For four months you shall journey freely in the land. but know that you shall not render Allah incapable, and that Allah will humiliate the unbelievers…. And give glad tidings to the unbelievers of a painful punishment…. When the sacred months are over, slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Take them and confine them, then lie in ambush everywhere for them.”

9:14-“Fight them (unbelievers), Allah will punish them with your hands and degrade them. He will grant you victory over them and heal the chests of a believing nation.”

9:19-“Do you consider giving drink to the pilgrims and inhabiting the sacred mosque is the same as one who believes in Allah and the last day, and struggles in the Way of Allah? These are not held equal by Allah. Allah does not guide the harmdoers. Those who believe, and migrated, and struggle in the Way of Allah with their wealth and their persons are greater in rank with Allah.”

9:26-“Then, Allah caused his tranquility (sechina) to descend upon his messenger and the believers; he sent legions you did not see and sternly punished the unbelievers. Such is the recompense of the unbelievers.”

9:29-“Fight those who neither believe in Allah nor the last day, who do not forbid what Allah and his messenger have forbidden, and do not embrace the religion of the truth, being among those who have been given the book (Bible and the Torah), until they pay tribute out of hand and have been humiliated (or feel themselves subdued).”

9:30-“The Jews say Ezra is the son of Allah, while the Christians (who follow Paul) say the messiah is the son of Allah. such are their assertions, by which they imitate those who disbelieved before. Allah fights them! How perverted are they!”

9:33-“It is he who has sent forth his messenger with guidance and the religion of truth to uplift it above every religion, no matter how much the idolaters hate it.”
Islam does not seek equality with other religions. Islam must be above all others.

9:38-“Believers, why is it that when it is said to you: ‘march in the way of Allah, ‘ you linger with heaviness in the land? Are you content with this life rather than the everlasting life? Yet the enjoyment of this life in (comparison to) the everlasting life is little. If you do not go forth, he will punish you with a painful punishment and replace you by another nation.”
Those who refuse to wage jihad will face terrible punishment.

9:41-“Whether lightly or heavily, march on and fight for the way of Allah, with your wealth and your persons. This will be best for you, if you but knew.”

9:44-“Those who believe in Allah and the last day will not ask your permission so that they may struggle with their wealth and their selves.”
True believers do not refuse to fight and risk their lives and property for Islam.

9:49-“Hell shall encompass the unbelievers.”

9:73-“O Prophet, struggle with the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be harsh with them. Their abode is Hell, an evil refuge indeed.”

9:111-“Allah has purchased from the believers their selves and possessions, and for them is paradise. They fight in the way of Allah, slay, and are slain.”
Muslim believers fight and so gain paradise.

9:123-“Believers, fight the unbelievers who are near you. Let them find firmness in you. Know that Allah is with those who are cautious.”

47:4-“Therefore, when you meet the unbelievers smite their necks, then, when you have killed many of them, tie the bonds…. As for those who are killed in the Way of Allah, he will not let their works to go astray.”
More commands to violence and praise for violent martyrs.

47:8-“But the unbelievers shall be the destroyed losers. He will bring their deeds to nothing.”

47:20-“The believers ask: ‘has a chapter been sent down? ‘ but when a clear chapter is sent down and fighting is mentioned in it, you see those in whose hearts is sickness looking towards you as one who swoons at death.”
The Qu’ran even says that it itself contains chapter mentioning fighting! And it mocks and chastises those not willing to die in battle.

48:28-29-“It is he who has sent his messenger with guidance and the religion of truth, so that he exalts it above all other religions. Allah is the sufficient witness. Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. Those who are with him are harsh against the unbelievers but merciful to one another.”

59:2-3-“It was he who expelled the unbelievers among the people of the book from their homes into the first exile. You did not think that they would go out, and they thought their fortresses would protect them from Allah. But Allah came upon them from where they did not expect, casting terror into their hearts that their homes were destroyed by their own hands as well as by the hands of the believers. Therefore, take heed you that have eyes. Had it been that Allah had not decreed that they should be dispersed, he would have surely punished them in this world. and in the everlasting life the punishment of the fire awaits them….”

60:1-3-“O you who believe, you shall not befriend My enemies and your enemies, extending love and friendship to them, when they have disbelieved in the truth that has come to you. They persecute the messenger, and you, just because you believe in Allah, your Lord. If you mobilize to struggle in My cause, seeking My blessings, how can you secretly love them? I am fully aware of everything you conceal, and everything you declare. Those among you who do this have indeed strayed off the right path…. They want you to disbelieve. Your relatives and children can never help you. On the Day of Resurrection, He will judge among you. Allah is Seer of everything you do.”
Muslims are not to take non-Muslims as friends. Leniency is not to be shown to unbelieving friends and family. The spread of Islam through “struggle” takes priority over these relationships.
61:9-“He has sent His messenger with the guidance and the true religion, and will make it dominate all religions, in spite of the idol worshipers.”

98:6-“The unbelievers among the People of the Book and the idolaters shall be for ever in the fire of gehenna (hell). They are the worst of all creatures.”

111:1-5-“In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful perish the hands of abilahab, and perish he! His wealth will not suffice him, neither what he has gained; he shall roast at a flaming fire, and his wife, laden with firewood shall have a rope of palmfiber around her neck!”

1 Like

Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by Hargbo(m): 1:06am On Mar 17, 2018
Haba, do you even know the meaning of Justice and Fairness. Stop using irrelevant terms when they are not needed. From the fact we have from the OP, WAEC are the one that needs Justice and Fairness from the Muslim terrorising and Oppressing them. We have Law and Order in this Country, but why is it that it is this same moslems that enjoys boycotting of constituted authority to achieve there means. They almost tear a school apart in Abeokuta because a student was ask to remove a hijab that was not part of her skul uniform in the first place. Can you see my point. How can they hold innocent student in ransome to push waec to achieve there Demands. How are they different from Kidnappers that will demand for ransome to free you. NIGERIA is not a muslim country to begin with, so we cannot tolerate religiously biased policy
olamurphy95:

this z not about respect, this z all about Justice and fairness. let's call spade a spade. WAEC got it wrong
Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by IAMMRTWHYTE(m): 1:47am On Mar 17, 2018
Muslims and violence... Next thing now they will say western education is a sin(haram). Just the way bokoharam started.. I think some persons need reorientation.
Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by bishopsele84: 3:00am On Mar 17, 2018
this man,is officially mad.
Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by Valokemz: 4:09am On Mar 17, 2018
Despite the fact am not a fan of Nigerian Muslims on like their pairs in Saudi Arabia , who practice it differently maybe because of d high level of illiteracy and stupidity of Nigerian clerics and so-called high class who enslave their people with religion for political gains , I think this is logical n sensible.

We know they pray by 1- 2pm ...normally u have to acknowledge it and reschedule the time to accommodate every individual ...so WAEC should do the needful.
Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by ajadematanle: 5:16am On Mar 17, 2018
This man isn't fit to be in a sane climes. So, if they miss one jumat service heaven will fall.He should come and tell me if he hasn't missed a jumat service in his life. He is just seeking attention.He should go and talk to his Bolo harem brother.
Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by ThatFairGuy: 6:01am On Mar 17, 2018
You now see the difference! "Different strokes for different folks" It is a MUST for us especially Muslim men to attend Jummat service on Friday, that's why we have to complain.
Ladyhippolyta88:
Some countries hold elections on Sunday and no christian cried or died for missing church service.
Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by frankmoney(m): 7:03am On Mar 17, 2018
So a mod had to delete my comments on here , and won't do so for those bashing chtistians , seun better have a rethink on the type of mods u have
Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by Vecto(m): 7:34am On Mar 17, 2018
Hashimyussufamao:

Keep shut for life!!!

Matthew 10:34
“Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.

Psalm 144:1
Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle;

Exodus 22:20
"Whoever sacrifices to any god other than the LORD must be destroyed.

LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED MORE. BRAINWASHED KOOK!!

savage! lol

abeg what game is that on your dp?
Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by atilexy: 7:35am On Mar 17, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

But Adolf Hitler a catholic Christian like you killed millions of people
Yes, he was a Christian n he killed millions of people. The question is, "Did he kill in the name of Jesus Christ or Jehovah?"
Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by ImaIma1(f): 8:25am On Mar 17, 2018
Why are Muslims so insecure?

Why do they think everything is about them?

Why do they believe that decisions taken are supposed to sabotage their religion?

Why do they claim to be peaceful, yet always threaten to disrupt peace?

If the students do not make it for prayers that day will Allah refuse to forgive them?

Will praying on the said day guarantee their promised afterlife?

I remember working in a bank and they fixed Monthly Performance review for the region on a Sunday morning. The Christians didn't protest. I guess it is because we have a personal relationship with our Lord and we can present our case before him and pray that such meetings are not fixed on Sundays subsequently...rather than stage a protest. To what end?
Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by Hashimyussufamao(m): 9:34am On Mar 17, 2018
Vecto:

savage! lol
abeg what game is that on your dp?
PES
Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by Hashimyussufamao(m): 9:35am On Mar 17, 2018
sallyopy:
I love this
My pleasure ma
Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by HMDr: 9:39am On Mar 17, 2018
ebony111:
maybe u should say Christian should not marry because jesus don't

you so missed the point sire, and its my pleasure to correct you
you putting marriage as an example there is something I fail to understand because I believe people get married during the time of Jesus. for the fact he didn't get married doesn't make it one of his "dos and don't"
atleast he never went against those who did

I think you get the point?
you are welcome
Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by Hashimyussufamao(m): 9:40am On Mar 17, 2018
Ishilove:

It's just one day. Missing JUMAT one day will not condemn your trouble making souls to hell. Mscheeeew

It seems you're an admin on Nairaland, I don't fucking care!! You attacked me and let's see who surrenders!! You sound naive with ur reply! When there was this move against beret usage in a govt sec sch in Osun state, why did you nicoupos voiced out?? Not using only beret will not condemn your trouble making souls to he too. mschew!!!
Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by Hashimyussufamao(m): 9:41am On Mar 17, 2018
saintneo:

Nice quotes mate; however, how about the quote below:

Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].

http:///Q7hrP

The war Christians fight now àre spiritual.

Lol no mind those biased nicoupos
Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by Hashimyussufamao(m): 9:41am On Mar 17, 2018
Apostlelong:

What if u have an interview by 1.30pm on Friday in a big organization like Shell.? You wont attend it abi

You sound naive, Shell is a worldly affair what matter most is one's ending, mumu
Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by Vecto(m): 9:43am On Mar 17, 2018
Hashimyussufamao:

PES
Is it the PSP emulator game type or the one having obb raw file inside? Please share screenshots.
Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by olowobaba10: 9:49am On Mar 17, 2018
WHAT ABOUT ELECTIONS THAT ARE HELD ON SUNDAYS DURING WORSHIP HOURS OR IS THAT JUST HOW YOUR DUMB BRAIN WORKS?
Hashimyussufamao:
To all the religious maniacs weeping above me, you weren't at fault. Had it been WAEC takes place on Sundays not only that, it coincides with Sunday worship hours let's see if you biased psychopaths will keep mute!! #Nitwits
Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by Hashimyussufamao(m): 9:50am On Mar 17, 2018
crazysaint:

Stop misinterpreting the scripture...

We all know islam is a blood sucking religion...kiss the truth.
Out of over 500 spermatozoans, you won
Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by olowobaba10: 9:51am On Mar 17, 2018
IS THAT HOW YOU DUMB AND SHITTY BRAIN WORKS?
Hashimyussufamao:

Keep shut for life!!!

Matthew 10:34
“Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.

Psalm 144:1
Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle;

Exodus 22:20
"Whoever sacrifices to any god other than the LORD must be destroyed.

LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED MORE. BRAINWASHED KOOK!!
Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by HMDr: 10:01am On Mar 17, 2018
OmoEpe:

What is obligatory? Must your life be governed by laws? Someone once said the Islamic religion is opposed to common sense and reasoning because it is built on indoctrination. It's first aim is to suspend the use of your reasoning faculties.
I never agreed before but every passing day the truth in that statement becomes more and more obvious
firstly I must say thank you for disclosing your sentiments about Islam
but the question is"how bout your life are you not governed by laws?''
you wake up in the morning and you feel this urge to pee. that's law of nature
the Nigeria constitutional laws with hundreds of limits governing you. those are laws binding Nigerians
you know its never an option to hit your parent or disrespect them. those are laws from the bible
now you asked if we must be governed by laws...... I say YES cause I'm a Muslim and that's my doctrine

about the indoctrination. *smiles*
"your religion is for you and mine is for me"

anyway if you were expecting a counter I have no opinion whatsoever about you
don't just be ignorant.
Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by God2man(m): 10:06am On Mar 17, 2018
Is it every Friday? Just for one day.

May God help us oooo.
Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 17, 2018
atilexy:

Yes, he was a Christian n he killed millions of people. The question is, "Did he kill in the name of Jesus Christ or Jehovah?"
Did he tell you the name he killed in?
Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by luckingto50: 10:52am On Mar 17, 2018
Brain surgery for the man. Must everything be violence? U've make your grievances heard, why the threat? Olodo Mallam.
Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by mvem(m): 11:09am On Mar 17, 2018
clarocuzioo:
I say it again, why don't MURIC approach the National Assembly and demand for an Islamic country where Sharia and every other thing Islamic will be fully respected and practiced, so that the present laws of the land will not in anyway trample on their Muslim rights, if we continue like this we cannot survive as a nation.
...actually this fell during there prayer time on friday...its like having examz on sunday in the morning...and pls am a christain
Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by Hashimyussufamao(m): 11:47am On Mar 17, 2018
Vecto:

Is it the PSP emulator game type or the one having obb raw file inside? Please share screenshots.

Normal PES nah lol,,,, PES2011 sef that one with A/B and direction cheesy
Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by Buhari4Hunger: 11:50am On Mar 17, 2018
Hashimyussufamao:
To all the religious maniacs weeping above me, you weren't at fault. Had it been WAEC takes place on Sundays not only that, it coincides with Sunday worship hours let's see if you biased psychopaths will keep mute!! #Nitwits
Bro we will still write even on sundays. Some students attend lectures on sunday morning in the university. I wonder why you guys take unserious stuff serious
Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by delan1288: 12:24pm On Mar 17, 2018
Quran 3 verse 84 suratul al-imran says.... Whosoever chooses another religion other than Islam, it will not be accepted from him and such person will be among the losers in the hereafter.. May Allah save and keep us on the right path
Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by Hargbo(m): 2:12pm On Mar 17, 2018
Valokemz:
Despite the fact am not a fan of Nigerian Muslims on like their pairs in Saudi Arabia , who practice it differently maybe because of d high level of illiteracy and stupidity of Nigerian clerics and so-called high class who enslave their people with religion for political gains , I think this is logical n sensible.

We know they pray by 1- 2pm ...normally u have to acknowledge it and reschedule the time to accommodate every individual ...so WAEC should do the needful.
it is the same Muslim that will threaten NYSC to postpone Orientation because of Ramadan, it is this same people that demand for this and that. Aw many times have you seen any other religious group make any useless demand. They cannot try this nonsense in Ekiti. They claim “Section 38 subsection 1 and 2 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria’s constitution stipulates that there must be freedom of worship. Yet they burn any worship centre that is alien to there beleif.

Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by Hargbo(m): 2:19pm On Mar 17, 2018
Muslims should stop hiding behind Islam to perputuate there evil deed.
delan1288:
Quran 3 verse 84 suratul al-imran says.... Whosoever chooses another religion other than Islam, it will not be accepted from him and such person will be among the losers in the hereafter.. May Allah save and keep us on the right path

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Richard Akindele In Child Pornography, Chanted Incantation - Prosecutor / Hilarious 'Sent-Forth' Letter Sent To Parents By A School / Which Is The Most Corrupt: Nigerian Universities, Polytechnics Or Colleges?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.