Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations (25103 Views)

Latest Timetable For August/september WAEC Examinations (photos) / Top 10 Ways To Prepare For WAEC Examinations In Nigeria And Pass Successfully / FGGC Owerri Wins First Overall in 2016/2017 WAEC Examinations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by peressteve: 7:01pm On Mar 16, 2018
Hashimyussufamao:

Keep shut for life!!!

Matthew 10:34
“Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.

Psalm 144:1
Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle;

Exodus 22:20
"Whoever sacrifices to any god other than the LORD must be destroyed. you are a big fool with no understanding what the scripture mean by that idiot fool

LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED MORE. BRAINWASHED KOOK!!
Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by adecz: 7:02pm On Mar 16, 2018
Why not just stick to Islamic education?

Is western education by force?? angry angry angry

These ppl want to make trouble
in anything..

Why??

1 Like

Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 16, 2018
These people don't make any iota of sense.
I wrote exams a lot during easter and Christmas days. Till i graduated, christmas and easter were like any other days including some sundays.
One of my profs loved fixing tests on Sunday morning 7am. If u love your life don't be there.

1 Like

Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by fucktoto: 7:03pm On Mar 16, 2018
frankmoney:
when last did a Christian kill anyone because of Jesus ? But u Muslims kill always because of Muhammed

and mooohamid was a sex addict.

2 Likes

Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by clarocuzioo(m): 7:05pm On Mar 16, 2018
lilytender:

Yes nah, the same way Christians approached the NASS for Sunday to be holiday. You will just die of hatred and anger because Muslims wont stop asking for their rights and by now you should know that Muslims can never ever be oppressed in Nigeria.

You don't get it, I don't hate any Muslim, but if we must be one nation as is been propagated, we should all exhibit a level of tolerance, keep our religious and ethnic sentiments aside and do things that will bring about the overall growth and development of this secular Nation, when we start propagating religious and ethnic interest above national interest, there can never be one successful Nigeria. Already the country is so divided along religious and ethnic lines, we should hold our peace to avoid dividing us deeper, but since life is about freedom and choice, if we feel our religious and ethnic interests overrides National interest, then there's no point being one Nigeria, we should divide and have Nations where our religious and ethnic interests and values will be upheld without any further hinderance or interferance. Life is all about choice, but the choices we make decides how we as a people will live, I don't have issues with Muslims, am only interested in the unity of this entity.

1 Like

Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by OneTeslim(m): 7:05pm On Mar 16, 2018
laydoh:
who is asking you,who cares?
You could've ignored since you don't care. Move on

1 Like

Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by Ishilove: 7:05pm On Mar 16, 2018
Hashimyussufamao:
To all the religious maniacs weeping above me, you weren't at fault. Had it been WAEC takes place on Sundays not only that, it coincides with Sunday worship hours let's see if you biased psychopaths will keep mute!! #Nitwits
It's just one day. Missing JUMAT one day will not condemn your trouble making souls to hell. Mscheeeew

3 Likes

Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by Tekajoi(m): 7:07pm On Mar 16, 2018
The best they can do is to make sure they ask muslims to boycott the exams, that way the Government would listen to them. Threatening to disrupt the exams lends credit to the fact that they are always looking for the slightest provocation to cause mayhem.

1 Like

Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by laydoh(m): 7:08pm On Mar 16, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
on Saturday I mean to say Sabbatherians worship on Saturday
u expect them to reserve all days for xtians to worship?muslims are only opting for jumat prayer.sum of u guys go to church on thursday,friday n nw satday and u want to b given break?
Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 16, 2018
LORDOFAFONJAS:
Why God create religion especially Islam

a very violent religion that always threatens wit fire nd brimstone.
one day we shud all allow other religion bring down there own fire nd brimstone and see who will survive

1 Like

Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by imam07: 7:08pm On Mar 16, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

But Adolf Hitler a catholic Christian like you killed millions of people
U just showed the whole world how stupid u are and how stupid your next generation would be. Did Adolf Hitler used bible quotes to killed his enemies. Where in his did you read or heard that Adolf Hitler shouted Jesus and u heard bomb explosion the way boko haram, isis shout allahu akbar and bomb don kill people.
In fact you are a serious weere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by Ftea: 7:12pm On Mar 16, 2018
LORDOFAFONJAS:
Why God create religion especially Islam

for the existence of the world
Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by laydoh(m): 7:13pm On Mar 16, 2018
OneTeslim:

You could've ignored since you don't care. Move on
am only trying to let u knw dat no one give a fvck,dnt want u 2 nurture any impression dat we giv a damn.
Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by neowelsh(m): 7:13pm On Mar 16, 2018
Nigerians can be very stwupid, sometimes I read comments here and shake my head. you just talk and forget the function of the brain, maybe because most people don't have it. let me ask, what is the meaning of WAEC? if you don't know, it means, West Africa Examination Council, what does that tell you? it means the exam is organised not only for Nigerians but citizens of other West African countries, but you want to cause violent because it falls on your day of worship, no wonder we can never develop as people, as a Nation because all we think and see in our lives is religion and tribalism. Do you know how many billions of people in China that are neither Muslim nor Christian? are you telling me the whole of China will go to hell? now imagine how much they have developed, just because they don't give a Bleep about religious bigot like us.

1 Like

Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by airsaylongcon: 7:16pm On Mar 16, 2018
Hashimyussufamao:

Becoming radicals for voicing out on their right?? Even when section 38 sub section 1 of the 1999 constitution pave way for everyone to be entitled to freedom of worship and its practice without being jeopardized??

Dude for you to get sense na how many odds??

How about elections and sanitation on Saturday preventing Sabbath worshipers from using their freedom of worship?

1 Like

Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by barikay: 7:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
"Whoever sacrifices to any god other than the LORD must be destroyed.

LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED MORE. BRAINWASHED KOOK!![/quote]

Downward Spiral
18-23But God's angry displeasure erupts as acts of human mistrust and wrongdoing and lying accumulate, as people try to put a shroud over truth. But the basic reality of God is plain enough. Open your eyes and there it is! By taking a long and thoughtful look at what God has created, people have always been able to see what their eyes as such can't see: eternal power, for instance, and the mystery of his divine being. So nobody has a good excuse. What happened was this: People knew God perfectly well, but when they didn't treat him like God, refusing to worship him, they trivialized themselves into silliness and confusion so that there was neither sense nor direction left in their lives. They pretended to know it all, but were illiterate regarding life. They traded the glory of God who holds the whole world in his hands for cheap figurines you can buy at any roadside stand.

24-25So God said, in effect, "If that's what you want, that's what you get." It wasn't long before they were living in a pigpen, smeared with filth, filthy inside and out. And all this because they traded the true God for a fake god, and worshiped the god they made instead of the God who made them—the God we bless, the God who blesses us. Oh, yes!

26-27Worse followed. Refusing to know God, they soon didn't know how to be human either—women didn't know how to be women, men didn't know how to be men. Sexually confused, they abused and defiled one another, women with women, men with men—all lust, no love. And then they paid for it, oh, how they paid for it—emptied of God and love, godless and loveless wretches.

28-32Since they didn't bother to acknowledge God, God quit bothering them and let them run loose. And then all hell broke loose: rampant evil, grabbing and grasping, vicious backstabbing. They made life hell on earth with their envy, wanton killing, bickering, and cheating. Look at them: mean-spirited, venomous, fork-tongued God-bashers. Bullies, swaggerers, insufferable windbags! They keep inventing new ways of wrecking lives. They ditch their parents when they get in the way. Stupid, slimy, cruel, cold-blooded. And it's not as if they don't know better. They know perfectly well they're spitting in God's face. And they don't care—worse, they hand out prizes to those who do the worst things best!

Yes! God Almighty can not share His glory with gods. If you don't repent you will surely perish. HE is a Jealous God.

1 Like

Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by Hargbo(m): 7:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
Hashimyussufamao:
To all the religious maniacs weeping above me, you weren't at fault. Had it been WAEC takes place on Sundays not only that, it coincides with Sunday worship hours let's see if you biased psychopaths will keep mute!! #Nitwits
Our Service with God is not tied to a Sunday service mumu
With your fish brain, you shuld know weekend which includes Saturday and Sunday is officially not a work day in Nigeria even in the world...so Waec as a body are respecting this and all there exams are between the Official Working Days i.e Monday - Friday. So receive brain.

1 Like

Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
Hashimyussufamao:

Keep shut for life!!!

“Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.

Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle;

Eeyah you just justified your violence lifestyle bah? Are you not ashamed the way your religion always advocate for violence? I want to believe that you dont condone your children violence in school or street...

1 Like

Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by geezynoni: 7:20pm On Mar 16, 2018
Hashimyussufamao:

Keep shut for life!!!

ds one ft join boko Haram o

3 Likes

Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 16, 2018
Hashimyussufamao:
Ode some christians worship on saturdays...

1 Like

Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by Elsodeeq: 7:23pm On Mar 16, 2018
Is uncalled for

1 Like

Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by brosammy(m): 7:27pm On Mar 16, 2018
But how can any one called this man a learned, see the rubish he is saying. But se won fi jagidijagan se awon musulumi ni, small thing that a reasonable humanbeing will solve without notice they will not solve it but even aggrieved the matter the more with violence

1 Like

Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 16, 2018
horsepower101:
Why are Yoruba Muslims becoming radicals. Who are they trying to impress??
grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by olajide8(m): 7:28pm On Mar 16, 2018
This is what happens when one a person that thinks with her feet, would tell us she is an hijab activist - just watch at the rate we are going, the next thing is to close schools down on Friday because of reasons best know to them -

1 Like

Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 16, 2018
I think we should find a way to segregate ourselves, and everybody stays is his line...as we have in southern Kaduna..

1 Like

Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by darqly(m): 7:34pm On Mar 16, 2018
Hashimyussufamao:

Keep shut for life!!!

Well-done! Now give instances where people yelled "Praise the Lord" before detonating a bomb or hacking unarmed civilians to death undecided

3 Likes

Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by Bnladan(m): 7:36pm On Mar 16, 2018
hakeem4:
the western world runs with the Saturday- Sunday as weekend. If you don’t like it you can go to Afghanistan and have your Friday - Saturday weekend
and if exams are scheduled for Saturdays (a weekend) y not Sundays? Common sense is not common.
Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by jmichael259(m): 7:40pm On Mar 16, 2018
Hashimyussufamao:

it is not waec fault that sunday is not a working day in the secular calendar especially for an exam for students who go to school only mondays-fridays. Is it the entire muslims that will miss prayer for the exam? Will the islam faith go into extinction just because a few boys and girls missed one day in a year for waec? Jewish religion attend on saturdays and they don't scream when waec and jamb sometimes fix exams on saturdays. What of Christians that also have praise and worship, bible study or preaching on that friday are they threatening waec officials?

When you remove violence from within yourself only then can you become a believer.

1 Like

Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by Hargbo(m): 7:40pm On Mar 16, 2018
Hashimyussufamao:

Keep shut for life!!!

Mr researcher, don't just bring a verse out of the Bible to prove a point that was nt there in the first place, take pain to read the verses before and after and you will surely see that you have just misinterpreted the bible.

1 Like

Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by Acjohn(m): 7:41pm On Mar 16, 2018
You call the Hausas foools and you don't know they are smarter, they will push the real foollls, the Yoruba Muslims to make all the noise and still treat them as infidels in times of crises simply because they refuse to kill their sisters that marries Christian s

1 Like

Re: Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations by Xcelinteriors(f): 7:46pm On Mar 16, 2018
Yoruba4Life:

I kinda agree to but, physical disruption would have created a calamity. At least they can take absolute advantage of the muslim nation's leaders to intervene rather than labeling the religion the 'obvious'

Anyway, my project never reach P.O.P level but, when e reach, I go holla you.. cheesy. I don dey watch you for quite sometime tho.
Thank you sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Which Is The Most Corrupt: Nigerian Universities, Polytechnics Or Colleges? / 40 Incorrectly Used Words That Can Make You Look Dumb / Dangote University Kano Develops Robot To Support Staff Domestic Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.