Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,506 members, 7,958,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:44 PM

Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria - Technology Market (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria (289838 Views)

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Amazing Deals on Smartphones, Laptops & Consoles From Offerup USA!!! / PICK UP SERVICE FROM OFFERUP, LETGO AND PERSONAL SHOPPING IN ATLANTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by sconp: 1:34am On Jan 03, 2019
omotolsy:
I just did not want to say this.

Clone is a great guy.

We all know he disappears but this seem mysterious.

Anyway to get through to his Family or relatives?

No idea, as I only just follow the thread
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Ilerioluwa02: 4:39am On Jan 03, 2019
newman10:
[s]Una never see anything. All of his asslickers are quiet now. Rubbish. When I warn people that time, dem wan kee me say shey na my money. Oya, come out and talk na.

That been said, if the guy come out now and smooth talk them like he always do, some mumu go still patronize him.[/s]

If you're saying words like this, how do you want others (those who have uncompleted deal(s) with him) to feel??

Yes, we all know he disappears, but it has never been this long!! What if he's been really really sick..?? I mean, Do you want to blame him?? Or something bad actually happened to him??

Clone is a great guy. I've had successful transitions with him.. even he had to make a refund for me when things went wrong.. Even After your so called warning bro, !!!

Personally, I don't think he can run away with people's money.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by newman10(m): 6:51am On Jan 03, 2019
Iphone 8+ already in Nigeria needed at resellers rate
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by lionlee216(m): 6:58am On Jan 03, 2019
So is clone2020 not offering shipping options to his house?

If he does, somebody should provide his address so that anybody in NY could check on him.

People hard earned money at stake and even to know about his wellbeing

2 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by wese90(m): 7:01am On Jan 03, 2019
newman10:
Una never see anything. All of his asslickers are quiet now. Rubbish. When I warn people that time, dem wan kee me say shey na my money. Oya, come out and talk na.

That been said, if the guy come out now and smooth talk them like he always do, some mumu go still patronize him.

Boss, i be mumu ooo... anytime, anyday : he's still my guy
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by wildchild1: 7:48am On Jan 03, 2019
Clone is coming through soon, items shipped has arrived Naija as confirmed by his naija connect (Iyke). And I believe people would start collecting their items in a day or two.

I wouldn't know what happened to him in the last 7-8 weeks but as of this morning, Clone is well.

4 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 03, 2019
omicpet:
Anybody has an iCloud iPhone 8 . I need one

how far I get iphone7+ icloud locked ooo message me nw
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by bobo65(m): 7:43pm On Jan 03, 2019
omio4real:

How much
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Theflint1(m): 9:55pm On Jan 03, 2019
Dell Inspiron 15, 7000 series laptop touchscreen windows 10

I3 proceccor chip.
8gb ram.
500gb harddrive.
Big touchscreen.
Charger included.

115k TLC. Whatsapp - 07031562014

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Tyteeso(m): 11:08pm On Jan 03, 2019
omio4real:

How much.. U can chat me up on WhatsApp 08111097753
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by lumide533(m): 9:53am On Jan 04, 2019
Discount on IMEI check. Oyaa hit mee
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by wildchild1: 10:51am On Jan 04, 2019
iPhone 6s 32GB or 64GB Factory unlocked or Wwu needed in Abuja ASAP.

I'm a resller, so be reasonable with your price.

Whatsapp Only https:///2347010492257
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by toplinetrtrend: 10:41pm On Jan 04, 2019
wildchild1:
Clone is coming through soon, items shipped has arrived Naija as confirmed by his naija connect (Iyke). And I believe people would start collecting their items in a day or two.

I wouldn't know what happened to him in the last 7-8 weeks but as of this morning, Clone is well.

Clone2020 is well, but he ignored those who sent money into his PayPal account and refused to pay those people? It will not be well with Clone2020 wherever the bastardy is.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by gentyholar: 10:59pm On Jan 04, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

Clone2020 is well, but he ignored those who sent money into his PayPal account and refused to pay those people? It will not be well with Clone2020 wherever the bastardy is.

Maybe paypal has limited his account cause of too much withdrawal and he doesn't know how to break the news to you guys. So he hibernated.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by toplinetrtrend: 11:05pm On Jan 04, 2019
gentyholar:

Maybe paypal has limited his account cause of too much withdrawal and he doesn't know how to break the news to you guys. So he hibernated.

That's a sign of irresponsibility.

PayPal blocking/restricting an account isn't a big deal. He can always return the money to the sender.

I think he saw the money and spent it on his business.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Imoh4vic: 6:58am On Jan 05, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

That's a sign of irresponsibility.

PayPal blocking/restricting an account isn't a big deal. He can always return the money to the sender.

I think he saw the money and spent it on his business.
.I have PayPal funds if 130$ in balance for sale
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by toplinetrtrend: 8:21am On Jan 05, 2019
Imoh4vic:

.I have PayPal funds if 130$ in balance for sale

Kindly show me which part of my comment calls for this your reply.

8 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by tikkykay: 8:58am On Jan 05, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

Kindly show me which part of my comment calls for this your reply.
Boss you dey para o. Lol
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by shapman: 9:14am On Jan 05, 2019
tikkykay:

Boss you dey para o. Lol
I don laugh tire here, you can practically feel his pain from miles away. Ndo ooo

2 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by wildchild1: 11:45am On Jan 05, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

I thought you opened a thread earlier
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by wildchild1: 11:46am On Jan 05, 2019
tikkykay:

Boss you dey para o. Lol

As in ehn baba dey vex seriously grin grin
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by toplinetrtrend: 1:49pm On Jan 05, 2019
wildchild1:

I thought you opened a thread earlier

And so what?
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by wildchild1: 2:27pm On Jan 05, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

And so what?
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by mctfopt: 6:04pm On Jan 05, 2019
Losing money is usually very painful.

1 Like

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by wildchild1: 7:13pm On Jan 05, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

I will suggest to some senseless devil advocates to shut up their stinking mouths in their best interests.

Lmao... Sorry oo, e pain am grin tongue
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by rock003: 7:59pm On Jan 05, 2019
wildchild1:

Lmao... Sorry oo, e pain am grin tongue

You need to stop this nonsense. You can't have your funds delayed by an exchanger for close to two months for no reason and be happy. Even if you aren't in his shoes, you should pretend to be so that you won't sound like a fool all in the name of having fun. What are you having fun about exactly? Other people's misfortune?! That's absurd!

11 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by banky3w(m): 8:19pm On Jan 05, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

Yeah. It is painful when you work yourself out like mad to make money and then send the proceeds to an exchanger only for the idiotic bastardy of an exchange to disappear for almost two months.

The useless being called clone2020 practically turned me to a begger due to his unprofessional conduct.

And one sombory like that now came here saying clone2020 is well. He is well, while he doesn't give a damn about the wellness of his business partners! It will never be well with Clone2020. Everything he does will never end well.
I have a question Bros..... I hope you are not hoping to collect your money back? Because all the curse you've been laying on him is over the scale. However, If you do plan to get your money back whenever he resurfaces, you're just prophesying these curses into your own life because why you're saying these curses is because you have your money with him. The curses are tied to the money that joined both of you together and when you collect it back, you collect the curses too. What goes around comes around. Think brother, think. We are all pained by his disappearance.

3 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Venom104: 8:20pm On Jan 05, 2019
[quote author=wildchild1 post=74483198][/quote]

Seriously Child, That's so uncalled for. Grow up a little

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (170) (Reply)

HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE / WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! / Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.