Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,756 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria - Technology Market (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria (279430 Views)

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Amazing Deals on Smartphones, Laptops & Consoles From Offerup USA!!! / PICK UP SERVICE FROM OFFERUP, LETGO AND PERSONAL SHOPPING IN ATLANTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by alfonso36(m): 8:52am On Jan 14, 2019
Nicerazor:
i understand how it feels for one’ money to be stuck and the guy in question didn’t reply your messages or updates you concerning your money..
Now the deed has been done, what’s next?
You can’t wait forever and it’s high time you take actions instead of waiting on false hope.
If all of you guys whose money is with Clone can go to the bank he used to report his dubious acts to the bank so his account can be frozen or best bet is to write to Nigerian Embassy in the US via a lawyer or an activist or better still through the EFCC. He will be summoned and i believe he will have time to answer questions..
You can get the email of the Nigerian embassy in the US and write to them and i know they will respond but it is good you use a lawyer so they will know it’s not a child’s play..
#My10kobo
boss can i have your number please
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by flames01: 10:48am On Jan 14, 2019
Tabbaz:

He has been doing well for a long time. I can't fathom why he would turn scammer overnight or is there more to it that you are yet to tell us?

clone2020 let's hear your side of the story biko

You will be surprised that he won't reply. He intentionally shun people here. My money and those of many others are with him. He has refused to pay, despite coming online to see people's messages both on nairaland and whatsapp. There is nothing more to it than that.

2 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Nicerazor(m): 10:58am On Jan 14, 2019
alfonso36:
boss can i have your number please
+1504-356-3618 whatsapp
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by bigsecsyde(m): 11:35am On Jan 14, 2019
Me I have collected my item from his Naija connect, thank God I have our chats and my payment notification still saved if not na so my 300k for waste. For those with Phones and gadget to collect from clone, I believe y’all items has been in Nigeria for sometime now(at least 2weeks or more) I just don’t understand what’s the big problem for him to just instruct his Naija connect to give people their items.
Find IYKES number, call him and send him proof of complete payment and you might be lucky to get your items. I’m done with this thread forever, Goodluck to y’all.
P.S
I got my item 3days short of exactly 2months after I paid. Imagine if I intend to sell the phone and use the money for something serious. “2 gaddem months”

11 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by maballack(m): 12:16pm On Jan 14, 2019
I have a brand new unboxed/ factory unlocked Iphone Xr Black 64gb readily available for sale for 280k OBO, message me up if interested
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by wese90(m): 9:21pm On Jan 14, 2019
I need clean 128gig iPhone 7plus, wwUnlocked... whatsApp or text ... Very Urgent
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by flames01: 1:52am On Jan 15, 2019
Nicerazor:
i understand how it feels for one’ money to be stuck and the guy in question didn’t reply your messages or updates you concerning your money..
Now the deed has been done, what’s next?
You can’t wait forever and it’s high time you take actions instead of waiting on false hope.
If all of you guys whose money is with Clone can go to the bank he used to report his dubious acts to the bank so his account can be frozen or best bet is to write to Nigerian Embassy in the US via a lawyer or an activist or better still through the EFCC. He will be summoned and i believe he will have time to answer questions..
You can get the email of the Nigerian embassy in the US and write to them and i know they will respond but it is good you use a lawyer so they will know it’s not a child’s play..
#My10kobo

Well, that method can't work for those of us who sent him ourour PayPal earnings, asking him to pay us in naira.

Tabbaz, clone2020 will never respond because he is a Scammer. Please, label him as such officially. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Tabbaz(m): 7:43am On Jan 15, 2019
flames01:

Well, that method can't work for those of us who sent him ourour PayPal earnings, asking him to pay us in naira.

Tabbaz, clone2020 will never respond because he is a Scammer. Please, label him as such officially. Thank you.
Noted. I have personally sent messages to a few whatsapp groups where he may have clients/friends regarding clone2020 whereabout. Let's wait for a while before we conclude

1 Like

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Tabbaz(m): 7:45am On Jan 15, 2019
bigsecsyde:
Me I have collected my item from his Naija connect, thank God I have our chats and my payment notification still saved if not na so my 300k for waste. For those with Phones and gadget to collect from clone, I believe y’all items has been in Nigeria for sometime now(at least 2weeks or more) I just don’t understand what’s the big problem for him to just instruct his Naija connect to give people their items.
Find IYKES number, call him and send him proof of complete payment and you might be lucky to get your items. I’m done with this thread forever, Goodluck to y’all.
P.S
I got my item 3days short of exactly 2months after I paid. Imagine if I intend to sell the phone and use the money for something serious. “2 gaddem months”

good to hear. were you told anything about clone2020 whereabout? I believe something must have happened that prevents him from coming online. I pray he's safe
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by maballack(m): 8:34am On Jan 15, 2019
Still available
make me an offer
maballack:
I have a brand new unboxed/ factory unlocked Iphone Xr Black 64gb readily available for sale for 280k OBO, message me up if interested
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by flames01: 9:48am On Jan 15, 2019
Tabbaz:
Noted. I have personally sent messages to a few whatsapp groups where he may have clients/friends regarding clone2020 whereabout. Let's wait for a while before we conclude

Thank you a lot
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by bigsecsyde(m): 3:01pm On Jan 15, 2019
Iyke talks to him everyday or every other day atleast because he initially said he wouldn't release my item even with the proofs I sent him until he hears from clone and few day after he released my item which means he talked to clone already. I believe a few other people have spoken to clone recently so I know for a fact that he's ok but I don't understand why he will come online and not reply everyone.
Tabbaz:

good to hear. were you told anything about clone2020 whereabout? I believe something must have happened that prevents him from coming online. I pray he's safe

3 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by omicpet(m): 5:55pm On Jan 15, 2019
Deal !!
iPhone 7+ 32gb black
Ww unlock

Tlc 101k

iPhone 7 32gb
Ww unlock

Tlc:75k
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by flames01: 7:36pm On Jan 15, 2019
bigsecsyde:
Iyke talks to him everyday or every other day atleast because he initially said he wouldn't release my item even with the proofs I sent him until he hears from clone and few day after he released my item which means he talked to clone already. I believe a few other people have spoken to clone recently so I know for a fact that he's ok but I don't understand why he will come online and not reply everyone.

This means he is doing this intentionally and calling everyone's bluff. He is simply saying we should do our worst.

I mean, how will you see money that doesn't belong to you in your PayPal account and just keep mute like you were some petty thief waiting for the right moment to strike?

Does that even apply to reason?!

Tabbaz, please take note.

2 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Osagiesamuel02(m): 7:45pm On Jan 15, 2019
Who has Samsung s7 edge already in naija. Quote me with your price here and be fair please wink
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Tabbaz(m): 12:18pm On Jan 16, 2019
flames01:

This means he is doing this intentionally and calling everyone's bluff. He is simply saying we should do our worst.

I mean, how will you see money that doesn't belong to you in your PayPal account and just keep mute like you were some petty thief waiting for the right moment to strike?

Does that even apply to reason?!

Tabbaz, please take note.
noted
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Olaryeankarh(m): 8:04am On Jan 17, 2019
Osagiesamuel02:
Who has Samsung s7 edge already in naija. Quote me with your price here and be fair please wink

OP please permit me :-)

@Osagiesamuel02

Samsung S7 Edge UK used - 87k sir. The neatest you'd find around.

Call: zero-818868946-seven
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by legit90: 8:18am On Jan 17, 2019
Very clean Apple MacBook Pro
Memory: 250Gb HDD and 8gb Ram( upgradable to 32gb)
Processor: Intel Core i7, 2.8GHz processor speed, HD Graphics 3000.
Power Backup: Exact 6 hours battery life
It has Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB ports, HDMI port SD Card Slot
Operating systems: MacOS SIERA (10.12)
Condision: VGA Problem...

Price: N130,000

Phone Contacts: 08166828416, 09028613121, 08135127009 WhatsApp: 08166828416, 09028613121

PLEASE SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by wolfenstein(m): 9:00am On Jan 17, 2019
legit90:
Very clean Apple MacBook Pro
Memory: 250Gb HDD and 8gb Ram( upgradable to 32gb)
Processor: Intel Core i7, 2.8GHz processor speed, HD Graphics 3000.
Power Backup: Exact 6 hours battery life
It has Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB ports, HDMI port SD Card Slot
Operating systems: MacOS SIERA (10.12)
Condision: VGA Problem...

Price: N130,000

Phone Contacts: 08166828416, 09028613121, 08135127009 WhatsApp: 08166828416, 09028613121

PLEASE SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY
Which year
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by legit90: 9:44pm On Jan 17, 2019
wolfenstein:

Which year

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 19, 2019
the way people scam people on this nairaland sef. Please who can teach me how to import directly from amazon with amazon funds as cheap as 300 usd or 330?
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by lionlee216(m): 2:19pm On Jan 19, 2019
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by wolfenstein(m): 2:26pm On Jan 19, 2019
CHESTER48:
the way people scam people on this nairaland sef. Please who can teach me how to import directly from amazon with amazon funds as cheap as 300 usd or 330?
How do u mean
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Oluoxide2(m): 9:30am On Jan 20, 2019
Mint IPhone 7 plus 32gig with Box and Accessories.

Mint Samsung Note 8

Already in Nigeria.

Contact on my signature.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by GadgetInstinct: 10:03am On Jan 20, 2019
[s]Deal alert
iPhone 8plus
Space grey
256gb
Phone only
Sprint (ww unlock)

145,000 TLC
Picked by lion.lee
Contact on my Siggy[/s]
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Joselph95(m): 2:10pm On Jan 20, 2019
Iphone 6 plus - 16GB Gold (Like New - lylon still on screen and back) with box, cable and charger, "FACTORY UNLOCKED".

Mint Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus - 64GB Silver.

Mint Samsung Galaxy Note 5 - 32GB Blue/Black with a protective case.

Already in Nigeria.

Contact on my siggy
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by kodred(m): 4:08pm On Jan 24, 2019
Brand New Iphone XR already in Nigeria

Very Negotiable

https://www.nairaland.com/4969076/brand-new-iphone-xr-64gb
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by newman10(m): 4:26pm On Jan 24, 2019
So that's how everybody just forget about clone matter. Hmm... Has he settled everybody?
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Aythereal: 4:33pm On Jan 24, 2019
Clone Dey Owe me 65K, he sold me an iCloud locked iPhone 6s Plus with bad camera and promised to refund me, Na so my guy disappear o angry angry , Clone abeg if you Dey settle people no forget me
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by nymphomaniac(m): 9:09pm On Jan 24, 2019
What does emiliano sala n clone have in common?
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by fibonacci2526: 10:17pm On Jan 24, 2019
nymphomaniac:
What does emiliano sala n clone have in common?

No you don't have to do this na, not funny what happened to Emiliano Sala.

4 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by lumide533(m): 10:26pm On Jan 24, 2019
Are you checking icloud status with the free sites and you aint getting nothing. Never assume the phone has no icloud. Do paid check. Learn from others mistake.

Check my signature

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (170) (Reply)

WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE / Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.