Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,140 members, 7,863,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:49 AM

Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria - Technology Market (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria (283683 Views)

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Amazing Deals on Smartphones, Laptops & Consoles From Offerup USA!!! / PICK UP SERVICE FROM OFFERUP, LETGO AND PERSONAL SHOPPING IN ATLANTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by karferguso(m): 2:54pm On Jun 14, 2018
Clone2020:
Guys please when it comes to shipment and when goods will be available for pickup in lagos it is completely out of my hands. I can update here but at the end of the day I'm at the mercy of the shipper, customs, backlog issues and all the inefficiencies that comes with our country. The latest delay is due to customs now trying to mandate every shipper to have invoice for all the goods being shipped which will double the cost of shipping. The current shipments still waiting to be cleared will incur double the fees and I've decided to bear the cost without charging anyone extra. I'm hoping this is a one off thing while negotiations are going on, but if it will be standard then we might have to revisit shipping fees. This affects every shipper. Hopefully some goods will be cleared today or tomorrow latest, i'm hopeful and once its ready, I will post here.

*** Also no vex if i've not been replying your messages, I've gotten so busy juggling family, work, other personal commitments as well as picking. If I haven't replied your message on whatsapp, I will get to it, if you miss a deal don't worry you will get better deals as the summer break approaches.*****
Thanks for the update. If it doesn't get cleared today. I guess we'll wait till next week. Tomorrow and Monday are public holidays
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by bigsecsyde(m): 6:48pm On Jun 14, 2018
Good work you are doing
Clone2020:
Guys please when it comes to shipment and when goods will be available for pickup in lagos it is completely out of my hands. I can update here but at the end of the day I'm at the mercy of the shipper, customs, backlog issues and all the inefficiencies that comes with our country. The latest delay is due to customs now trying to mandate every shipper to have invoice for all the goods being shipped which will double the cost of shipping. The current shipments still waiting to be cleared will incur double the fees and I've decided to bear the cost without charging anyone extra. I'm hoping this is a one off thing while negotiations are going on, but if it will be standard then we might have to revisit shipping fees. This affects every shipper. Hopefully some goods will be cleared today or tomorrow latest, i'm hopeful and once its ready, I will post here.

*** Also no vex if i've not been replying your messages, I've gotten so busy juggling family, work, other personal commitments as well as picking. If I haven't replied your message on whatsapp, I will get to it, if you miss a deal don't worry you will get better deals as the summer break approaches.*****
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by chuchwhite: 10:15pm On Jun 14, 2018
1899Milan:

Is the phone in nigeria?

Yes.. in lagos
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by terrymason(m): 9:05am On Jun 15, 2018
I need 6s plus or 6plus... na client I won buy am 4 oh... so reduce price make I add my own... urgently needed... ibl can pick it up if you are in lagos... need to be in warri..
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by KOTF: 10:35am On Jun 15, 2018
hello fellas,i'm a first-timer on here. please,i need a good deal on an iphone 7 or 6s plus ASAP. thanks.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by OmoDavido(m): 11:12am On Jun 15, 2018
KOTF:
hello fellas,i'm a first-timer on here. please,i need a good deal on an iphone 7 or 6s plus ASAP. thanks.
frinx can help you with this.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by GreyBlood: 11:16pm On Jun 15, 2018
I sent a chat on whatsapp since the 13th of this month and it has not been read up till this moment. sad angry
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by lordfredrick: 11:43pm On Jun 15, 2018
IPhone 7 rose gold 32gb.
landing cost to Lagos #140,000. Contact me of interested.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by OmoDavido(m): 11:53pm On Jun 15, 2018
DEAL ALERT
New JBL3 waterproof, Wireless, Bluetooth Speaker with complete accessories
Price - $45
You will meet clone to know the landing cost.
check my signature for my whatsapp link if interested

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Emmanuelugo(m): 6:26am On Jun 16, 2018
Super mint Samsung S8 in excellent condition for just 140k in Lagos already

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by terrymason(m): 8:08am On Jun 16, 2018
Help! Help! Help!
How can I send a phone back to the US?
Any ideal..
The ones am seeing are 18k+ damn expensive...
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by frinx: 3:20pm On Jun 16, 2018
Deal alert

Note 5 unlocked (frp binary locked)
Only retail box

56,250 total landing cost to Lagos.

Cc: Piginwhisper

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by akashi01(m): 4:56pm On Jun 16, 2018
KOTF:
hello fellas,i'm a first-timer on here.
please,i need a good deal on an iphone 7 or 6s plus ASAP.
thanks.
Holla me on WhatsApp
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Akins02324(m): 5:33pm On Jun 16, 2018
https://item.mercari.com/gl/m54448259220/

Please check and give me the total landing cost
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 17, 2018
Damgud:
2 offer up acct now available @ worldcup price rate 1 newly verified with a US number the 2nd 6month old not verified with number but working perfectly all goes for a token

us google voice number available
upwork active account available
fiver us acct available

contact +234seven062four0231zero

1 1 offer up acct
2. 1 fiver actt

still available at eld Mubarak price grab now
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by whizcode: 3:24pm On Jun 17, 2018
@clone2020 hope all is well ?you have been really silent of recent.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by larisdena(m): 11:14pm On Jun 17, 2018
Sir clone,pls when will you start pickup again??
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by gbens2000(m): 11:03am On Jun 18, 2018
Looks like clone is not around
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by adewasco2k(m): 11:10am On Jun 18, 2018
Clone!
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Rakiticbarca: 2:59pm On Jun 18, 2018
Deal alert!!!

Neat iPhone 6s+ 64GB unlocked

landing cost 93k firm.

If interested send a PM
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 18, 2018
Rakiticbarca:
Deal alert!!!

Neat iPhone 6s+ 64GB unlocked

landing cost 93k firm.

If interested send a PM

You dey dey do deal alert, when peepz dey find OP

4 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by olagamalin(m): 4:33pm On Jun 18, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Anybody wey need offerup or letgo account should holla up. I'll Create one for you free and tell you the free vpn that works wel for both.

But the best advice I could give is that. Let those who can help get crazy deals for a token do that for you. Just stay active and follow clone2020 and frinx keenly.

Some ppl go soon advertise one of dem kidney, telling you they have 2 but na one dem need in the name of hustle.

Hmmn.. Lol
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by ib4real95(m): 6:40pm On Jun 18, 2018
Hope all is well with clone2020?
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by OmoDavido(m): 6:53pm On Jun 18, 2018
hmmm
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Rakiticbarca: 7:23pm On Jun 18, 2018
hammer2010:

You dey dey do deal alert, when peepz dey find OP
grin grin
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by GreyBlood: 8:59pm On Jun 18, 2018
ib4real95:
Hope all is well with clone2020?
yea, he is fine.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 18, 2018
Rakiticbarca:
grin grin

Baba how una dey for the other side. I know sey alabi go don wound una scatter since thursday grin
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by bigcs: 9:48pm On Jun 18, 2018
Emmanuelugo:
Super mint Samsung S8 in excellent condition for just 140k in Lagos already
still avaliable?
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by belamour(m): 9:59pm On Jun 18, 2018
bigcs:
still avaliable?

I’ve got a cleaner one with same rate

Whatsapp If Interested
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by bigmeechx: 10:04pm On Jun 18, 2018
Any good deals on Samsung iconx 2018 or Samsung gear s3 sm-r765
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Rakiticbarca: 10:09pm On Jun 18, 2018
hammer2010:

Baba how una dey for the other side. I know sey alabi go don wound una scatter since thursday grin
I hear say him bn damaged the car wey him take send you go village o, no return grin grin
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by tikkykay: 9:46am On Jun 19, 2018
OmoDavido:
DEAL ALERT

New JBL3 waterproof, Wireless, Bluetooth Speaker with complete accessories

Price - $45

You will meet clone to know the landing cost.

check my signature for my whatsapp link if interested
I want. I no see your signature o

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (170) (Reply)

HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE / WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! / Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.