Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,357 members, 7,846,536 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria - Technology Market (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria (282179 Views)

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Amazing Deals on Smartphones, Laptops & Consoles From Offerup USA!!! / PICK UP SERVICE FROM OFFERUP, LETGO AND PERSONAL SHOPPING IN ATLANTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by mygee2(m): 1:07am On Jun 11, 2018
Clone2020:

Fuel charges to drive to the seller's location to pick up the item. Not picking up tvs at the moment though, too heavy to ship. But if if you see one on amazon, bestbuy, ebay and co, I can have It shipped directly to my shipper
thanks for the reply and enlightment
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by shapman: 2:23am On Jun 11, 2018
Clone, kindly state your drop off address on first page.

PS: You hardly respond to my texts on time
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by QuestionMac: 3:48am On Jun 11, 2018
gilbert1:

I have one google pixel 2 deal for you

I'm listening.
How do we discuss?
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by KendrickAyomide: 4:00am On Jun 11, 2018
Babaisaac:

Use open VPN get USA config file from vpngate its the best and if your iPhone is jailbroken get location faker from Cydia with both combo not even NASA can determine your device and GPS location
bro wat about Android
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by KendrickAyomide: 4:02am On Jun 11, 2018
Babaisaac:

Use open VPN get USA config file from vpngate its the best and if your iPhone is jailbroken get location faker from Cydia with both combo not even NASA can determine your device and GPS location
even if na paid . with a reasonable amount sha
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 11, 2018
Clone2020:

No, but if you know any phone company that charges that price let me know and i will buy their sim card for you
Yeah I know bro.
You can get a real US phone number with *Dington* App.
They have 5 countries, USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Belgium, Netherlands that you can access their numbers with just a fee of $1.99.
And the good thing is, you can choose the state landline you want to use.
Though that fee is not permanent, I think it's monthly or yearly or so, but also there are other stuffs you could do to earn credits. Not necessarily paying that amount.
Mind you, you could receive text messages, calls etc with that line.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 8:59am On Jun 11, 2018
Carmal90:

At what price??
And Pls will it be mine forever??

The number will not be yours forever but it will allow you to verify your account. If you want it forever, that will require making monthly payments which isn't needed for Offer up because they don't usually ask to verify your number again. Price is 30 bucks
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 9:00am On Jun 11, 2018
Jay95:

Yeah I know bro.
You can get a real US phone number with *Dington* App.
They have 5 countries, USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Belgium, Netherlands that you can access their numbers with just a fee of $1.99.
And the good thing is, you can choose the state landline you want to use.
Though that fee is not permanent, I think it's monthly or yearly or so, but also there are other stuffs you could do to earn credits. Not necessarily paying that amount.
Mind you, you could receive text messages, calls etc with that line.

Ok when you successfully use that app to verify Offerup, please let me know
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 9:02am On Jun 11, 2018
Alhajiemeritus:
What's the best way to search for a good lappy on offer up?
And how much is total expenses minus laptop price?

All answers are on page 1 of the thread, you Wil also learn things you probably didn't know before. Total expense depends on the location, but shipping is $45.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 11, 2018
Clone2020:

Ok when you successfully use that app to verify Offerup, please let me know
Sorry sir, I don't use OfferUp now, but I've verified other American sites.
The latest is a survey.
They'll send you a survey through your verified number, you'll answer and you're awarded some dollars through PayPal.
I am just giving an opinion, No hard feelings bro
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 9:08am On Jun 11, 2018
Jay95:

Sorry sir, I don't use OfferUp now, but I've verified other American sites.
The latest is a survey.
They'll send you a survey through your verified number, you'll answer and you're awarded some dollars through PayPal.
I am just giving an opinion, No hard feelings bro

No hard feelings at all. Unfortunately some of these sites are getting very sophisticated and can detect real American phone numbers versus app generated one. That app will work on most sites but sites like Offerup and fiverr for example, only works with real US phone numbers.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Alhajiemeritus: 9:20am On Jun 11, 2018
Clone2020:

All answers are on page 1 of the thread, you Wil also learn things you probably didn't know before. Total expense depends on the location, but shipping is $45.
cool Thanks.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Carmal90(m): 10:11am On Jun 11, 2018
Clone2020:

The number will not be yours forever but it will allow you to verify your account. If you want it forever, that will require making monthly payments which isn't needed for Offer up because they don't usually ask to verify your number again. Price is 30 bucks

Ok
Speak like naija, what is 30 bucks
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 11, 2018
Clone2020:

No hard feelings at all. Unfortunately some of these sites are getting very sophisticated and can detect real American phone numbers versus app generated one. That app will work on most sites but sites like Offerup and fiverr for example, only works with real US phone numbers.
Understood Sir!
Meanwhile, nice work you've been doing lately.
Thumbs up bro
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by OmoDavido(m): 11:07am On Jun 11, 2018
Baba Clone please when is your next shipment ?
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by lordfredrick: 4:04pm On Jun 11, 2018
QuestionMac:

Google pixel 2.
Budget is 150k

I have something for you. Hit me up on what's App Asap.
Zero7zero 3seven0seven2five1five.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 4:44pm On Jun 11, 2018
OmoDavido:
Baba Clone please when is your next shipment ?

Tomorrow tuesday

1 Like

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 4:45pm On Jun 11, 2018
I have my key now o, I will be shipping tomorrow Tuesday June 12th so anything pick up today as early tomorrow will make it
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 5:54pm On Jun 11, 2018
Manfred

+ Cracked tmobile iphone 7
+ 32gb

Picked up in Norwood Bronx for $90. Site: offerup.com

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by gilbert1: 6:07pm On Jun 11, 2018
QuestionMac:

I'm listening. How do we discuss?
I just PM you
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Babaisaac(m): 6:37pm On Jun 11, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
bro wat about Android
OpenVPN is cross platform you can get it on your android device but for GPS spoofing just enable ->Allow mock location in developer setting android and get this app from playstore Fake Location Spoofer.
Of course there are other apps to do the trick
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by LazyWrita(m): 7:29pm On Jun 11, 2018
Clone2020:
Manfred

+ Cracked tmobile iphone 7
+ 32gb

Picked up in Norwood Bronx for $90. Site: offerup.com
bro landing fee and every every na how much?
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by karferguso(m): 7:39pm On Jun 11, 2018
LazyWrita:
bro landing fee and every every na how much?
It's been picked for someone else
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by QuestionMac: 8:45pm On Jun 11, 2018
gilbert1:

I just PM you
Check your mail
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 11, 2018
in need of offer up account and super deals contact WhatsApp zero 7zero 6240two31zero
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by akashi01(m): 11:13pm On Jun 11, 2018
Brimmie:

Finally found someone who has been enjoying the stress free service of Shopping Sites.. only difference is that, I use Amazon instead.

Throughout last year, I bought a lot of stuffs on OfferUp/Letgo even though I had to be awake at night to chat with New Sellers that Online for better deals.

I got tired and started using Amazon.. Nna, Amazon is way Cheaper and Stress Free.. and I think more Safe.. most especially for Mobile Phones.

Used iPhone 6s 32GB is 75k (Landing Cost)
Used iPhone 7 32GB is 114k (Landing Cost)
Used iPhone 7 Plus 128GB is 152k (Landing Cost)

But if you need good deals for PC, Letgo and OfferUp are the best options.

How do you search for deals on Amazon?

Most phones I find there are refurbished with bad reviews. Show me way brother.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by alert20: 11:53pm On Jun 11, 2018
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by KendrickAyomide: 12:24am On Jun 12, 2018
Babaisaac:

OpenVPN is cross platform you can get it on your android device but for GPS spoofing just enable ->Allow mock location in developer setting android and get this app from playstore Fake Location Spoofer.
Of course there are other apps to do the trick
okay thanks
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by uliyaah(f): 11:01am On Jun 12, 2018
Who can help me secure i7 dea l oooo, Ii'm totally a JJC to this cry
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by twinskenny(m): 11:05am On Jun 12, 2018
uliyaah:
iPhone 7 u mean?
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by UrRealG: 11:34am On Jun 12, 2018
uliyaah:
I got an iPhone 7 32GB deal, locked to sprint but you can use chip
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by karferguso(m): 12:35pm On Jun 12, 2018
Abeg. Anyone that knows his way around Offerup. I already phone verified my account. I have sent a lot of messages and got the tick but I haven't received a reply since like two days ago

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (170) (Reply)

WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE / Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.