Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,361 members, 7,860,992 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:27 PM

Callouts: Theupsetgirl & Ilegendd - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Callouts: Theupsetgirl & Ilegendd (365 Views)

This Is Why ilegendd Didnt Make It Into The Majority Good Books Of Nairalanders / A Gift From iLegendd [PICTURE] To Be Deleted Soon / Who Annoys You The Most On Nairaland Ilegendd Or Airforce1(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Callouts: Theupsetgirl & Ilegendd by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 16, 2018
It might thrill ya'all that l av to do this... but please if you know anyone who knows these peeps help me tell them to tell them both to look not for my trouble and please post something reasonable for once since the history of their Nairaland monikers.

1 Like

Re: Callouts: Theupsetgirl & Ilegendd by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 16, 2018
I'm Sure They Heard You Loud And Clear
Re: Callouts: Theupsetgirl & Ilegendd by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 16, 2018
chenzen:
It might thrill ya'all that l av to do this... but please if you know anyone who knows these peeps help me tell them to tell them both to look not for my trouble and please post something reasonable for once since the history of their Nairaland monikers.

Nairaland these days is a mockery of it's former self.

About the monikers and their posts- I only read or comment in sensible posts. There are some posts I automatically ignore once the op monikers are in my ignore list. And the ignore list is growing larger everyday undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Student Explains Why She’s Selling Her Virginity For £1 Million / Who Can Relate.... The Best Way To Save Money / Procrastination Is A Bastard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.