Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Best Joke Ever! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Best Joke Ever! (1146 Views)

Best Joke Of The Week / Best Joke Of The Year. / Best Joke Of 2017 LOL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Joke Ever! by topherchris819(m): 11:33pm On Mar 16, 2018
One man told his friend that he was going to get a large some of money the next day and that he's going to hide it under his bed Incase of armed robbers . So the next day he went to the bank, withdrew the money, brought it home and hid it under his bed.
That night armed robbers came to rob the man, they went straight to under his bed, took the money and catted with all of his valuables. After few minutes they had gone, the igbo man stood up, ran to his backyard to check on his 10 litters fuel which was intact. He danced and thanked god.
The next morning his friend whom he told about the bank transaction came to sympathize with him even though the man did not tell his friend anything about the incidence of the robbery.
friend : Sorry o, I heard you were robbed and your money was so taken.
Man : Na so o, but I thank god they did not steal my fuel.
And so they ate and drank the whole day as best of friends ever!
Sorry for wasting your time, it's the worst joke ever! ;DOne man told his friend that he was going to get a large some of money the next day and that he's going to hide it under his bed Incase of armed robbers . So the next day he went to the bank, withdrew the money, brought it home and hid it under his bed.
That night armed robbers came to rob the man, they went straight to under his bed, took the money and catted with all of his valuables. After few minutes they had gone, the igbo man stood up, ran to his backyard to check on his 10 litters fuel which was intact. He danced and thanked god.
The next morning his friend whom he told about the bank transaction came to sympathize with him even though the man did not tell his friend anything about the incidence of the robbery.
friend : Sorry o, I heard you were robbed and your money was so taken.
Man : Na so o, but I thank god they did not steal my fuel.
And so they ate and drank the whole day as best of friends ever!
Sorry for wasting your time, it's the worst joke ever!

(1) (Reply)

Why Is This Nonsense Trending?? / Ohhh Lawd / I Am That I Am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.