Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Atimes, I Just Wish We Can Shake Of These Northern Drawbacks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atimes, I Just Wish We Can Shake Of These Northern Drawbacks (2701 Views)

Atimes I Cry For Nigerians Especially The Less Previledge Ones / Governorship Contests That Will Shake 2019 / Who Do You Think Can Shake This Table (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atimes, I Just Wish We Can Shake Of These Northern Drawbacks by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 17, 2018
Alikote:
how are they drawing u back it seem u are a monkey... ur drug peddling brother in asia and toto selling sisters are they one drawing u upside down....ibori , alam orji that looted u are northner dezani to na hausa ....stupid fustrated pig ...go jet a job
u can only have bafria cocaine centre, and expired drug repackaging centre ..ashawo and cult grooming centres scums of the earth

1 Like

Re: Atimes, I Just Wish We Can Shake Of These Northern Drawbacks by SamoaJoe: 4:30pm On Mar 17, 2018
Alikote:
the fake codine is been sold by ibo in sabon gari..dont worry we will seize all does houses in sabon gari and new enugu built on selling codine in kano...and deport u to ur erosion ravage town with landmass small like nigerstate..scum of the human race...why do ibo luv kano more than their wifes

If you are not an imbeccile bro, you will know that an average Igbo man is migrant by nature. People come to your hopeless region not because Igboland or the South is deficit. Nope. People migrate either because they seek more unconquered challenges which the North presents or because they can't compete in the East. There is too much competition in the East nigga.

You people usually call Igboland erosion ravaged and I laugh. That propaganda has been debunked many times on Nairaland. Please do your almajiri indomie filled brain a favour and go to this thread;

https://www.nairaland.com/4367499/miraculous-recovery-igboland-20pounds-genocide/2#65363639

If after reading that thread and you are still doubtful about the capability of the Igbos and what they can do in their own country when realised... just do me a favour.

DROP DEAD WHEREVER YOU ARE! May Your blood pressure climb to 20,000 PSI.

5 Likes

Re: Atimes, I Just Wish We Can Shake Of These Northern Drawbacks by QuotaSystem: 4:35pm On Mar 17, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

There are bad people in every tribe likewise thieves

But it's only through restructuring the polity and reducing the power at the center that we can rectify the faulty foundation...
So far the current system persists... Politicians will be smiling home with our common wealth

There is only one region against restructuring...

What are they afraid of undecided

Nothing. They're not afraid of anything at all.

They simply don't want to let go of that thing that Ironsi desired when he gave us this current structure.
Re: Atimes, I Just Wish We Can Shake Of These Northern Drawbacks by QuotaSystem: 4:38pm On Mar 17, 2018
The North has also been trying to shake off these Eastern Drawbacks but the stubborn things bring up every excuse under the sun angry

I guess the North is also responsible for the ridiculous IGR of parasitic S/Eastern states and their backwardness.

Failures are known to blame everyone else but themselves.

Re: Atimes, I Just Wish We Can Shake Of These Northern Drawbacks by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 17, 2018
SamoaJoe:

If you are not an imbeccile bro, you will know that an average Igbo man is migrant by nature. People come to your hopeless region not because Igboland or the South is deficit. Nope. People migrate either because they seek more unconquered challenges which the North presents or because they can't compete in the East. There is too much competition in the East nigga.

You people usually call Igboland erosion ravaged and I laugh. That propaganda has been debunked many times on Nairaland. Please do your almajiri indomie filled brain a favour and go to this thread;

https://www.nairaland.com/4367499/miraculous-recovery-igboland-20pounds-genocide/2#65363639

If after reading that thread and you are still doubtful about the capability of the Igbos and what they can do in their own country when realised... just do me a favour.

u only proven capacity is for crime hp u are aware over 10000 ibo are in prison in asia u migrate to either set up fake drug centre baby factory or kidnnaping biz or brothel that why southafrica roast ur criminal genes off their land fake biz people scum from lagos to kano to asia to south africa crooks

2 Likes

Re: Atimes, I Just Wish We Can Shake Of These Northern Drawbacks by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 17, 2018
SamoaJoe:

sorry to tell u ibo are danger to human race are classified as the tribe with the biggest tendency to crime that why the are killed in southafricas u are suppose to hid in shame...pls go to malaysia prision and the we talk ..
cursed tribe of africa abnormal group
Re: Atimes, I Just Wish We Can Shake Of These Northern Drawbacks by SamoaJoe: 5:27pm On Mar 17, 2018
Alikote:
u only proven capacity is for crime hp u are aware over 10000 ibo are in prison in asia u migrate to either set up fake drug centre baby factory or kidnnaping biz or brothel that why southafrica roast ur criminal genes off their land fake biz people scum from lagos to kano to asia to south africa crooks

U can't even put together one sentence and you are still here yapping crap. Just look at the gibberish you just typed. Is this not a reflection of the generality of the type of Animals we share same country with in the name of Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Atimes, I Just Wish We Can Shake Of These Northern Drawbacks by ZombieTAMER: 5:36pm On Mar 17, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Nothing. They're not afraid of anything at all.

They simply don't want to let go of that thing that Ironsi desired when he gave us this current structure.

Ironsi was a military thief..
Are you a thief or the defenders of thieves...

Why are you against restructuring?

2 Likes

Re: Atimes, I Just Wish We Can Shake Of These Northern Drawbacks by QuotaSystem: 5:43pm On Mar 17, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

Ironsi was a military thief..
Are you a thief or the defenders of thieves...

Why are you against restructuring?

It is because I love Aguiyi Ironsi, the greatest Igbo man that ever liveth.

I simply don't want to let go of that thing that Ironsi desired when he gave us this current structure.

I want what he wanted for his people and Nigeria. A unitary structure.

I must preserve his legacy.
Re: Atimes, I Just Wish We Can Shake Of These Northern Drawbacks by ZombieTAMER: 5:44pm On Mar 17, 2018
QuotaSystem:

It is because I love Ironsi, the greatest Ibo man that ever liveth.

I simply don't want to let go of that thing that Ironsi desired when he gave us this current structure.

I don't waste my time on thieves
Re: Atimes, I Just Wish We Can Shake Of These Northern Drawbacks by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 17, 2018
SamoaJoe:

https://www.nairaland.com/4403166/ndlea-seizes-trailer-truck-codeine

This is a trailer load of codeine seized today in your hopeless region. And you call Igbos drug people?

Ewu Kano.
Oga over 90% of drug retailers in northern Nigeria are Igbos
Re: Atimes, I Just Wish We Can Shake Of These Northern Drawbacks by QuotaSystem: 5:57pm On Mar 17, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

I don't waste my time on thieves

Exactly. The only thing I didn't like about Mazi Ironsi is that he was a bloody thief.

Other than that he left a legacy that must be preserved at all costs.
Re: Atimes, I Just Wish We Can Shake Of These Northern Drawbacks by SamoaJoe: 6:20pm On Mar 17, 2018
GoroTango:
Oga over 90% of drug retailers in northern Nigeria are Igbos

Who are the head slamming consumers? By the way, how did you come up with this statistics? Arewa Bureau Of Numbers?

https://www.nairaland.com/2952968/see-hausa-man-caught-selling

This is the link to an Hausa man caught selling Vultures as chickens in PH.

So, your people are terrible too.
Re: Atimes, I Just Wish We Can Shake Of These Northern Drawbacks by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2018
SamoaJoe:

U can't even put together one sentence and you are still here yapping crap. Just look at the gibberish you just typed. Is this not a reflection of the generality of the type of Animals we share same country with in the name of Nigeria?
typing from a phone idoit dont have time to proread for ibo scum...even the english people hold 5000 ibos in prisoner pigs of human race...speaking english is not and acheivement ...slave which english germans dey write
Re: Atimes, I Just Wish We Can Shake Of These Northern Drawbacks by SamoaJoe: 11:58am On Mar 18, 2018
Alikote:
typing from a phone idoit dont have time to proread for ibo scum...even the english people hold 5000 ibos in prisoner pigs of human race...speaking english is not and acheivement ...slave which english germans dey write

Almajiri please speak Hausa. English is not for all. Aboki.

2 Likes

Re: Atimes, I Just Wish We Can Shake Of These Northern Drawbacks by MightySparrow: 12:20pm On Mar 18, 2018
SamoaJoe:
Honestly, I have always envisioned the day Yorubas will agree with the East and say that its all over... To your tents O Isreal. Within 2 years;

Oduaa Air
Biafran Airways

Oduaa Defense Forces
Biafran Defence Forces

Oduaa International University
Biafran International University

Oduaa Space Centre
Biafran Space Centre

Something strongly tells me that these Northern Animals are the people drawing us back. Having Buhari in Power again will set Nigeria on a course that will take eternity to solve. The North is a dead wood on the South.

These Country needs to be destroyed and foundationally rebuilt.
Your vision is a good one. while you are thinking of development and space exploration the north is thinking and planning islamisation of nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Atimes, I Just Wish We Can Shake Of These Northern Drawbacks by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 19, 2018
SamoaJoe:

Odika isi adiro gi mma nwanne? I dont even need to prove anything to you.

Mmagi bu afonja... Anuofia.

Its people like you that promote mediocrity among our politicians and make it look like they are working. But not to worry. Your day of reckoning is coming soon.

bia nwoke m you had to insult my mother before you make your point

is people like you who brings mockery to igbos in this forum, by mentioning Yorubas ups and down in this section as if you can't do without them.

1 Like

Re: Atimes, I Just Wish We Can Shake Of These Northern Drawbacks by Nowenuse: 8:33pm On Mar 19, 2018
SamoaJoe:
Honestly, I have always envisioned the day Yorubas will agree with the East and say that its all over... To your tents O Isreal. Within 2 years;

Oduaa Air
Biafran Airways

Oduaa Defense Forces
Biafran Defence Forces

Oduaa Space Centre
Biafran Space Centre

Something strongly tells me that these Northern Animals are the people drawing us back. Having Buhari in Power again will set Nigeria on a course that will take eternity to solve. The North is a dead wood on the South.

Stop wishing! Get your lazy ass up and do something about it. ''If wishes were horses, beggars would ride on them'' as they say.

Work hard to have good money, Start a group of enlightened people and make some great influence starting from your state. Involve yourself in politics and aspire to be a leader to your people. If you are a leader to your own people first of all, you can shape the way most of them think. After having great influence among your own people, reach out to other enlightened and progressive top people from other regions and form a progressive movement to unite the southern region and if possible the middlebelt along.
If we can achieve this combined force as a people, rest assured, the core-north can be put in their place in Nigeria and if possible this entity dissolved.

Nobody ever gets anything good by wishing. People like Martin Luther King had to lay down their lives for African Americans to be enjoying the privileges they have in the USA today. Nothing good ever comes easy. There must be a group of men willing to lay down their lives. The communist party of China founding fathers were ready to sacrifice their lives to make China what it is today.
Grow some balls and start working in this direction or just shut up and stop wishing. Wishing has never changed anything.
Re: Atimes, I Just Wish We Can Shake Of These Northern Drawbacks by SamoaJoe: 11:08pm On Mar 19, 2018
Nowenuse:

Stop wishing! Get your lazy ass up and do something about it. ''If wishes were horses, beggars would ride on them'' as they say.

Work hard to have good money, Start a group of enlightened people and make some great influence starting from your state. Involve yourself in politics and aspire to be a leader to your people. If you are a leader to your own people first of all, you can shape the way most of them think. After having great influence among your own people, reach out to other enlightened and progressive top people from other regions and form a progressive movement to unite the southern region and if possible the middlebelt along.
If we can achieve this combined force as a people, rest assured, the core-north can be put in their place in Nigeria and if possible this entity dissolved.

Nobody ever gets anything good by wishing. People like Martin Luther King had to lay down their lives for African Americans to be enjoying the privileges they have in the USA today. Nothing good ever comes easy. There must be a group of men willing to lay down their lives. The communist party of China founding fathers were ready to sacrifice their lives to make China what it is today.
Grow some balls and start working in this direction or just shut up and stop wishing. Wishing has never changed anything.

Every thing you said is the Absolute truth young man. As I talk, its been over 5 years I laid down my life for the restoration of Sanity in my region. Am just waiting for the right time to do the needful.

2 Likes

Re: Atimes, I Just Wish We Can Shake Of These Northern Drawbacks by SamoaJoe: 11:12pm On Mar 19, 2018
ruggedised:

bia nwoke m you had to insult my mother before you make your point

is people like you who brings mockery to igbos in this forum, by mentioning Yorubas ups and down in this section as if you can't do without them.

Me? Bring mockery to Igbos? Were you not the Animal that first told somebody on this thread that "OP is Afonja"? Who fired the first shot you iddiiot?

When I decided to attack your very useless mother, you started whining. Ikpu Nne gi sef!

1 Like

Re: Atimes, I Just Wish We Can Shake Of These Northern Drawbacks by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 19, 2018
SamoaJoe:

Me? Bring mockery to Igbos? Were you not the Animal that first told somebody on this thread that "OP is Afonja"? Who fired the first shot you iddiiot?

When I decided to attack your very useless mother, you started whining. Ikpu Nne gi sef!
if only you had regards for your own mother, you won't be cursing other people's mother. I am not goanna indulge you on this path
Re: Atimes, I Just Wish We Can Shake Of These Northern Drawbacks by hoodmenconcept(m): 11:46pm On Mar 19, 2018
EazyMoh:
OP you are right! That's why we must get our PVC to Atikulate in 2018.
Kikikikkiiik

nah ogun lakaye go strike u n ur atiku

awon oloriburuku
Re: Atimes, I Just Wish We Can Shake Of These Northern Drawbacks by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 19, 2018
SamoaJoe:

Every thing you said is the Absolute truth young man. As I talk, its been over 5 years I laid down my life for the restoration of Sanity in my region. Am just waiting for the right time to do the needful.
laid down your nose ...online warrior
Re: Atimes, I Just Wish We Can Shake Of These Northern Drawbacks by SamoaJoe: 7:12am On Mar 20, 2018
ruggedised:
if only you had regards for your own mother, you won't be cursing other people's mother. I am not goanna indulge you on this path

Does hypocrisy not smell? Were you not same fellow that usually insult Abia and Imo state calling them useless? When you call Imo state or Abia state Useless, you know you are insulting her citizenry right? You are aware that the name Imo and Abia represent a people within a geographical location right? And those people by extension include all the mothers of Imo state and Abia state right? And you are here preaching about mothers to me? Whereas I insulted only 1! But you insulted more than a million! Fact.

FYI, am from Anambra like you. Case closed.

1 Like

Re: Atimes, I Just Wish We Can Shake Of These Northern Drawbacks by OjukwuWarBird: 7:19am On Mar 20, 2018
QuotaSystem:

It is because I love Aguiyi Ironsi, the greatest Igbo man that ever liveth.

If your people love him, why then did you kill him since he was never a coup plotter.?

You see why Arewas are hopeless cows.

Killing people they claim the love. Only cows do so.
Re: Atimes, I Just Wish We Can Shake Of These Northern Drawbacks by QuotaSystem: 7:47am On Mar 20, 2018
OjukwuWarBird:

If your people love him, why then did you kill him since he was never a coup plotter.?

You see why Arewas are hopeless cows.

Killing people they claim the love. Only cows do so.

The soldiers killed him for refusing to execute the arrested plotters.

However we must preserve his legacy.
Re: Atimes, I Just Wish We Can Shake Of These Northern Drawbacks by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 20, 2018
Re: Atimes, I Just Wish We Can Shake Of These Northern Drawbacks by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 20, 2018
SamoaJoe:

Does hypocrisy not smell? Were you not same fellow that usually insult Abia and Imo state calling them useless? When you call Imo state or Abia state Useless, you know you are insulting her citizenry right? You are aware that the name Imo and Abia represent a people within a geographical location right? And those people by extension include all the mothers of Imo state and Abia state right? And you are here preaching about mothers to me? Whereas I insulted only 1! But you insulted more than a million! Fact.

FYI, am from Anambra like you. Case closed.

You mistaken me for some, me and chino have fought on this forum countless time of which he accused me of coming abia state, RUGGEDIZED and RUGGEDISED are different moniker. I am not going to trade on this path with you
Re: Atimes, I Just Wish We Can Shake Of These Northern Drawbacks by SamoaJoe: 8:14am On Mar 20, 2018
ruggedised:

You mistaken me for some, me and chino have fought on this forum countless time of which he accused me of coming abia state, RUGGEDIZED and RUGGEDISED are different moniker. I am not going to trade on this path with you

Unless that. Am sorry if that is the case. Sincere apologies. But remember you called me Afonja one time.

Aburom onye ofe mmanu biko. My ancestors did not fall from the sky.

Re: Atimes, I Just Wish We Can Shake Of These Northern Drawbacks by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 24, 2018
SamoaJoe:

Oduaa Air
Biafran Airways

Oduaa Defense Forces
Biafran Defence Forces

Oduaa Space Centre
Biafran Space Centre

Only eastern Nigeria will leave this nation. The SW will remain n build a new Nigeria with the hausa-Fulani.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Takes A Dig At Prince Arthur Eze. / AIT Just Finished ATIKU And PDP����� / State Of Soldiers In North East (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.