Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Can Someone Tell Me The Names Of Drugs I Will Use To Last For 6hr On Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Someone Tell Me The Names Of Drugs I Will Use To Last For 6hr On Bed (4202 Views)

Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With / 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says / 'No Man Should Engage Me With N20k Ring, Else I Will Use It To Stoned You'-lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Tell Me The Names Of Drugs I Will Use To Last For 6hr On Bed by DDmshel: 2:45am On Mar 17, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Can Someone Tell Me The Names Of Drugs I Will Use To Last For 6hr On Bed by kenir(m): 3:49am On Mar 17, 2018
sniper

6 Likes

Re: Can Someone Tell Me The Names Of Drugs I Will Use To Last For 6hr On Bed by OneCorner: 3:50am On Mar 17, 2018
sniper active. 2tbsp 30min before sex shocked

6 Likes

Re: Can Someone Tell Me The Names Of Drugs I Will Use To Last For 6hr On Bed by ameri9ja: 4:29am On Mar 17, 2018
Travodril
Thank me later
Re: Can Someone Tell Me The Names Of Drugs I Will Use To Last For 6hr On Bed by godfatherx: 4:52am On Mar 17, 2018
Work/Job, if you're engaged in one, you'll have lesser time to worry about how long you last on bed, except you are a blogger - that's the laziest job on earth. One Joro Olumofin on IG says men should do 6 rounds daily.

9 Likes

Re: Can Someone Tell Me The Names Of Drugs I Will Use To Last For 6hr On Bed by fulaniHERDSman(m): 5:12am On Mar 17, 2018
cheesy cheesy grin
You wreck and wear out your nervous system today with useless gals, tomorrow your unfortunate wife will bear the brunt of the consequent weak erectile dysfunction.
Only fvckboys worry about how long they last ... big boys always move unto the next one as quickly as possible cool cool

10 Likes

Re: Can Someone Tell Me The Names Of Drugs I Will Use To Last For 6hr On Bed by Amarabae(f): 5:13am On Mar 17, 2018
Those drugs you are looking for likely will have side effects on you.

Oga 6hours! On a woman's body.
Continue to deceive yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Tell Me The Names Of Drugs I Will Use To Last For 6hr On Bed by Memories12411: 5:15am On Mar 17, 2018
You want to kill yourself just because you want to impress a lady who is not in love with you? I pray for God to release sense on you this early morning. But if insist on your mission I pray you Rest In Peace.

9 Likes

Re: Can Someone Tell Me The Names Of Drugs I Will Use To Last For 6hr On Bed by fulaniHERDSman(m): 5:17am On Mar 17, 2018
Amarabae:
Those drugs you are looking for likely will have side effects on you.

Oga 6hours! On a woman's body.
Continue to deceive yourself
Dont mind him, tomorrow he will marry and use weak erection/quick ejaculation to frustrate his poor wife into unwanted adultery. Senseless fvckboys everywhere cheesy
Re: Can Someone Tell Me The Names Of Drugs I Will Use To Last For 6hr On Bed by DavSagacity(m): 5:34am On Mar 17, 2018
Na job u need. not a drug that will help you last in bed for 6hours. because its Obviously you no get job. useless woman wrapper.

see what Buhari has done to this one again !!!

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Tell Me The Names Of Drugs I Will Use To Last For 6hr On Bed by Innobee99(m): 5:50am On Mar 17, 2018
6hrs? Na fasting?

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Tell Me The Names Of Drugs I Will Use To Last For 6hr On Bed by partnerbiz4: 6:36am On Mar 17, 2018
Don't kill yourself dude..

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Tell Me The Names Of Drugs I Will Use To Last For 6hr On Bed by pweshboi(m): 6:50am On Mar 17, 2018
Lol abeg, laff wan tear my belle... 6 wetin? Nah Exam? My brother stop getting too anxious about that shii and exercise regularly you'll see an improvement, you don't need any damn drugs man cos it usually have side effects and it'll get to a time when you won't be able to do anything without taking drug.
Re: Can Someone Tell Me The Names Of Drugs I Will Use To Last For 6hr On Bed by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 17, 2018
6hrs one round? shocked shocked You must be very wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Tell Me The Names Of Drugs I Will Use To Last For 6hr On Bed by boss1310(m): 7:03am On Mar 17, 2018
you want to damage your life span for a pleasure that you want enjoy for six hours seriously?
ol boy if you have infections or any weak erection and stuff meet a doctor.
I want to make this known to all our youths who are still ignorant about how sex life works,abeg every man doesn't have the same ability same way every man's strength is not the same capacity.
do the one you fit do and no go kill yourself over a woman or think that there are durations you can have her on bed that will recoup all you ve spent on her
when you are dating learn about those things that please her,different women have different ways that make them to climax and there are some who don't get total satisfaction by banging rather by sucking or fingering.be a man and find that part she enjoyed most,give her the confidence to suggest sexual acts for you
like I said before no go waste your potency or life span over a lady cos she might still leave you for another afterall,just do it the right way and stop stretching your nerves.thank you

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Tell Me The Names Of Drugs I Will Use To Last For 6hr On Bed by Martin0(m): 7:20am On Mar 17, 2018
dammmmm how long will it take me from edo to Abuja by air
.6whole hours dammmm I like sex everybody likes sex I believe but adontbiliv in any damn 6hgrin

Nigerian'sgrin

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Tell Me The Names Of Drugs I Will Use To Last For 6hr On Bed by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 17, 2018
Why Would Anyone Want To Go Six Hours? Dont You Have Anything Useful To Do?

Try Chewin gum and Watch How You Last Longer
Re: Can Someone Tell Me The Names Of Drugs I Will Use To Last For 6hr On Bed by bossrillboss: 7:47am On Mar 17, 2018
op oya make I help u,see d drugs name,mix tramadol,weed,pawpaw,codeine,escalar and lizard poo.thank me later ooo
Re: Can Someone Tell Me The Names Of Drugs I Will Use To Last For 6hr On Bed by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:53am On Mar 17, 2018
OP the only thing you need right now is PRAYERS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Tell Me The Names Of Drugs I Will Use To Last For 6hr On Bed by Ebuka007: 8:12am On Mar 17, 2018
Two days ago I went 3 rounds with my girlfriend, till today body still dey pain me nd to be honest., the tin no even sweet, I wonder y won go 6hours.
sex is over rated.

4 Likes

Re: Can Someone Tell Me The Names Of Drugs I Will Use To Last For 6hr On Bed by oyatmicah(m): 8:14am On Mar 17, 2018
idiot, don't go and look for work and b successful in life instead of wasting ur life on having séx. nd btw if u dey count vote, i vote for sniper too cos a lot of people av aiidy voted for dat.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Tell Me The Names Of Drugs I Will Use To Last For 6hr On Bed by chudyprince: 8:44am On Mar 17, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
6hrs one round? shocked shocked You must be very wicked.

grin
Re: Can Someone Tell Me The Names Of Drugs I Will Use To Last For 6hr On Bed by SouthSouth1914: 10:28am On Mar 17, 2018
Anyone having sex more than 10-20mins is gradually digging his grave..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Tell Me The Names Of Drugs I Will Use To Last For 6hr On Bed by lenghtinny(m): 11:50am On Mar 17, 2018
No woman will allow you to be inside her for 6 hours except she's a robot...

That's a quarter of a whole day angry
Re: Can Someone Tell Me The Names Of Drugs I Will Use To Last For 6hr On Bed by Duru009(m): 12:07pm On Mar 17, 2018
*Original Chinese herbs For MEN *

-If you need a hard rock erection that will make you last very long in Sexx.

- Take one tablet 30min before sexx. You will last Upto 30mins to 1hr for 1st round. You will do as many rounds as you want.

- It will clean your sperm by making it thick.

-It makes your dickk bigger and turgid for action anytime.

-Just one tablet can last upto two weeks in your system.

- This drug is purely herbal without side effect . it will make you stronger and increase your libido constantly.

- lt ensures constant flow of blood to your penis. thereby making it turgid and strong whenever you want to have Sexx.

-lt contains 8 tablet in the sachet.
If you want to make your spouse, wife or girlfriend happy. "This is the final bus-stop" . A trial will certainly convince you. This Chinese drug has been existence for the past 20yrs.

- I beg ladies here to recommend this good herbal drug for their men.
It will make you happy.

Total cost is #8,500 because is an imported drug.
But am giving it out for #8000 for serious buyers.

*Buy now while stock last.
Call or text me now:

Its cheap and affordable for all (21+).
Re: Can Someone Tell Me The Names Of Drugs I Will Use To Last For 6hr On Bed by Duru009(m): 12:09pm On Mar 17, 2018
*Original Chinese herbs For MEN *

-If you need a hard rock erection that will make you last very long in Sexx.

- Take one tablet 30min before sexx. You will last Upto 30mins to 1hr for 1st round. You will do as many rounds as you want.

- It will clean your sperm by making it thick.

-It makes your dickk bigger and turgid for action anytime.

-Just one tablet can last upto two weeks in your system.

- This drug is purely herbal without side effect . it will make you stronger and increase your libido constantly.

- lt ensures constant flow of blood to your penis. thereby making it turgid and strong whenever you want to have Sexx.

-lt contains 8 tablet in the sachet.
If you want to make your spouse, wife or girlfriend happy. "This is the final bus-stop" . A trial will certainly convince you. This Chinese drug has been existence for the past 20yrs.

- I beg ladies here to recommend this good herbal drug for their men.
It will make you happy.

Total cost is #8,500 because is an imported drug.
But am giving it out for #8000 for serious buyers.

*Buy now while stock last.
Call or text me now:

Its cheap and affordable for all (21+)
Re: Can Someone Tell Me The Names Of Drugs I Will Use To Last For 6hr On Bed by idu1(m): 12:45pm On Mar 17, 2018
DDmshel:
[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Can Someone Tell Me The Names Of Drugs I Will Use To Last For 6hr On Bed by Ay04z(m): 2:45pm On Mar 17, 2018
But serious how can i last 1 hour. ?
Re: Can Someone Tell Me The Names Of Drugs I Will Use To Last For 6hr On Bed by shepherd003: 4:23pm On Mar 17, 2018
:Dhow I wish you asked for how to be productive to the society
Re: Can Someone Tell Me The Names Of Drugs I Will Use To Last For 6hr On Bed by juwonloo(m): 5:23pm On Mar 17, 2018
God dey
Re: Can Someone Tell Me The Names Of Drugs I Will Use To Last For 6hr On Bed by Twoclans(f): 6:22pm On Mar 17, 2018
6hours? undecided

Anyway clarify if you are a man, a woman, a transgender etc before we can recommend the right drug for you. angry
Re: Can Someone Tell Me The Names Of Drugs I Will Use To Last For 6hr On Bed by Twoclans(f): 6:23pm On Mar 17, 2018
6hours? undecided

Anyway clarify if you are a man, a woman, a transgender etc before we can recommend the right drug for you. angry

While you are at that clarify the type of sex you want to have.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Is Food Says This Writer. / Meet The Japanese Man Who Dated Cockroaches / These Images Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.