Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him (75741 Views)

My Sister, You Have Been Dating Him For 1 Year Plus & You Dont Know This / Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him / Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him by eyinjuege: 7:53am On Mar 17, 2018
Because you have someone's nudes doesn't mean they sent them to you.
A phone couod have been stolen, information on it circulated.
If the nudes showed BOTH of you taking the selfie, that's a different all game altogether.
Re: Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:54am On Mar 17, 2018
Where's the nude now
Re: Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him by Toide: 7:55am On Mar 17, 2018
what type of immature broke ass guy is this,,ladies always know the type of guys u date.

1 Like

Re: Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him by sotall(m): 7:55am On Mar 17, 2018
Where are the nudes?

That's the only reason I opened this thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him by XhosaNostra(f): 7:55am On Mar 17, 2018
Lol, apparently they broke up because she cheated on him. He is getting payback.
Re: Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him by chinawapz(m): 7:56am On Mar 17, 2018
she left him and engage with someone else kai

2 Likes

Re: Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him by maxiquadrian(m): 7:57am On Mar 17, 2018
Liliyann:

Nobody dares mess with me!!!

Sister messy
Re: Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him by congorasta: 7:57am On Mar 17, 2018
k
Re: Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him by Toide: 7:57am On Mar 17, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Where's the nude now
you know get pity for the babe at all u are still expecting to c nude pictures.

1 Like

Re: Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him by Toide: 7:59am On Mar 17, 2018
chinawapz:
she left him and engage with someone else kai
is it a crime?

1 Like

Re: Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him by congorasta: 8:00am On Mar 17, 2018
Liliyann:
Nonsense!!!
Only weak,immature and broke ass guys go about exposing girls nude!!
In as much as it isn't good to send nudes,its also very wrong to send it.
If you must send, do not send full nudes,crop out your face to avoid all this embarrassment!!
The girl should have dealt with the guy before all this became public,when there are able men to do a clean job!

I won't call you silly h@$'e
but you @*$@

4 Likes

Re: Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him by adetes: 8:00am On Mar 17, 2018
Non sense
Re: Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him by Oluhills007: 8:01am On Mar 17, 2018
Bimpe7xxx:
y
you will soon be banned
Re: Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him by IVORY2009(m): 8:03am On Mar 17, 2018
Liliyann:
Nonsense!!!
If you must send, do not send full nudes,crop out your face to avoid all this embarrassment!!
The girl should have dealt with the guy before all this became public,when there are able men to do a clean job!

The day I will put yours online, with u full face...... Hmmm grin

1 Like

Re: Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:03am On Mar 17, 2018
Where is the NUDE?
Re: Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him by SoNature(m): 8:03am On Mar 17, 2018
Liliyann:
Nonsense!!!

Stop bragging - it doesn't do anyone any good!

Just pray to God you don't fall into the wrong hands (bad guys)

Much as this is a lesson to girls that share nude pix, if you become prey to such guys you will do ZILCH!

2 Likes

Re: Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him by Dottore: 8:04am On Mar 17, 2018
Liliyann:
Nonsense!!!
After the 'good job' is done you'd end up in really bad jail for life. How's that

2 Likes

Re: Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him by kuuljay(m): 8:06am On Mar 17, 2018
Bimpe7xxx:
really?
Re: Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him by lazeal: 8:08am On Mar 17, 2018
Liliyann:
Nonsense!!!

The guy is really immature. I am sure there will be more guys that will be matured enough to forgive her and even marry her despite this.
Re: Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him by mtngloetiartel: 8:09am On Mar 17, 2018
pp802:

Which clean job are you talking about? You would take his life?! undecided like seriously!! Who asked you to send your nudes ab initio?

Na wa o! Which kain women we get for this our generation? sad

#God help good men
women wey no no anytin
Re: Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him by Afritop(m): 8:12am On Mar 17, 2018
Liliyann:
Nonsense!!!
But why should the lady deny dating him. That brought out the beast in him

1 Like

Re: Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him by Somebodydaddy01: 8:12am On Mar 17, 2018
Don’t share your nude or let him make video or take picture of you ...you won’t listen cause you are in love ...see now

Who have 2 million naira wey he or she no use make I borrow am I go pay an later thanks
Re: Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him by Goldaccumulator: 8:13am On Mar 17, 2018
Liliyann:
Nonsense!!!
Can we dare ourselves? Let meet, I Bleep your ass And pussay And take pics, I promise you I will post it online And waste your too. Can we try And see?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 17, 2018
Liliyann:
Nonsense!!!
Only decadent, senseless and useless ladies send their nudes to guys
Do same & be shamed tongue

4 Likes

Re: Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him by Yankee101: 8:18am On Mar 17, 2018
Stop dating small boys
Re: Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him by Adamummya(f): 8:19am On Mar 17, 2018
Culin:
Don't send nudes to mofos you wee not listen. Ok if you're sending, don't let your face show, you wee still not listen. Hian!

on no account should a girl send her nude to a guy......these girls eh...
Re: Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him by Culin(f): 8:20am On Mar 17, 2018
Adamummya:

on no account should a girl send her nude to a guy......these girls eh...

That's what I'm saying nau
Re: Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him by lexy2014: 8:22am On Mar 17, 2018
Liliyann:
Nonsense!!!
how will u describe d girls who voluntarily send their nude pix to guys?
Re: Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him by Adamummya(f): 8:22am On Mar 17, 2018
lazeal:

The guy is really immature. I am sure there will be more guys that will be matured enough to forgive her and even marry her despite this.

marry her ??if my brother try dis kin tin ,i'll disown him
i dont blame the guy,i blame the girl
Re: Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him by emmxzy(m): 8:25am On Mar 17, 2018
ifyalways:
Women never learn, some.

The boy is an idiot
hallot like u allow men to take ur nude pix,u even send them ur self after u rant about like pigs if u are not comfortable with boys date real men
Re: Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him by sexymonkey(m): 8:27am On Mar 17, 2018
Re: Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him by blackbeau1(f): 8:31am On Mar 17, 2018
Stop dating boys , they won't hear. Stop sending nudes , they won't hear either.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! / Girls How Would You Respond To This Guy If He Says He Wants To Cuddle With You? / 80-Year-Old Tanzanian Dies During Sex With His 33-Year-Old Lover In Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.