Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Student Booted From School Bus For Wearing Off The Shoulder Shirt - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Booted From School Bus For Wearing Off The Shoulder Shirt (1393 Views)

IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) / JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking / A School Bus Without Back Window Spotted On The Road, Pupils Pose In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Booted From School Bus For Wearing Off The Shoulder Shirt by Dari1891: 4:47am On Mar 17, 2018
A 16-year-old student is alleging she's not allowed to ride the school bus because of a dress code violation. The young girl was wearing an off-the-shoulder top and reportedly left in 50-degree weather as she had to wait outside for her parent.

Hoa County High School, reports ABC 11. Administration and staff were not on site, and the school doors were locked, leaving Davis to wait outside for her mother for two hours. Middleton uploaded photos of her daughter's outfit and a video of herself trying to open the locked doors to Facebook.

For more stories visit: https://mydaricus..com.ng/2018/03/student-booted-from-school-bus-for.html

Re: Student Booted From School Bus For Wearing Off The Shoulder Shirt by Memories12411: 5:02am On Mar 17, 2018
How I wish we can start such disciplines in Nigeria. Imagine, this just a girl of 16, I wonder how she will dress when she's an adult. I'm of the opinion that people with indecent dressing should be discriminated. A decent woman is attractive and nothing beats decency.

2 Likes

Re: Student Booted From School Bus For Wearing Off The Shoulder Shirt by abbas99(m): 5:19am On Mar 17, 2018
hmmm

Re: Student Booted From School Bus For Wearing Off The Shoulder Shirt by Nobody: 6:12am On Mar 17, 2018
Nigeria is yet to embrace this.....
Re: Student Booted From School Bus For Wearing Off The Shoulder Shirt by partnerbiz4: 6:42am On Mar 17, 2018
The english dey confuse me..

1 Like

Re: Student Booted From School Bus For Wearing Off The Shoulder Shirt by pweshboi(m): 6:57am On Mar 17, 2018
hajoke2000:
Nigeria is yet to embrace this.....
Where the girls feel walking naked to class and lecture halls is their fundamental human right? Lemme start to come and be going before "them half naked walking Oloshoic" people begin mention me.
I'm not feeling fine abeg, nobody should mention me
Re: Student Booted From School Bus For Wearing Off The Shoulder Shirt by lobell: 9:05am On Mar 17, 2018
Girls will always wear the most inappropriate clothing. Why someone will feel it is okay to wear this in 10 degrees celcius weather baffles me. And then complain the weather was too cold to be left outside...this one is you doing yourself and not your village people.

(1) (Reply)

How To See Who Is Viewing Your Facebook Profile / SCHOOL NA SCAM By Livingstone Imonitie / 300 Level Med Lab Student Commits Suicide Over Break Up (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.