Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 (110476 Views)

Liverpool Vs Roma: UCL (5 - 2) On 24th April 2018 / Roma Vs Barcelona UCL (3 - 0) On 10th April 2018 / Manchester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 7th April 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by haywhy59(m): 10:52pm On Apr 11, 2018
MissJoy29:

My heart was beating fast cos I knew our winning will bring my sweetheart one step closer to winning the balloon d'or.

So I couldn't bear to lose.

We are in the World Cup year sisi

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by Charles4075(m): 10:53pm On Apr 11, 2018
edimolu2:
barca fans are the most hypocritic set of human beings i have ever come across!

if you think the penalty was undeserved , then you must be a fool!

if you think ronaldo's game today did not best messi's, you are a greater fool!

Very confused set of faggôts always fast in playing the victim card!

As in ehhh, very stupid idiotic beings. When Jordi Alba and Neymar dived for them 2 seasons back, they were all shouting that's the beauty of the game.

How can you raise your leg from back to clear a ball from an attacker's chest and you say it's not a penalty?

Some are even saying madrid lost in front of their home fans as if Juventus won at Turin in the first leg.

Aggregate score - Madrid 4 = Juventus 3

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by jjcforreal(m): 10:54pm On Apr 11, 2018
Later they'll be saying messi is better than ronaldo

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by purplekayc(m): 10:56pm On Apr 11, 2018
I thought another Roma vs barca was being made true
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by ibolomo(m): 10:57pm On Apr 11, 2018
KevinDein:

He will never be mentioned in the same breath as the football greats because he is penaldo. Few years from now we will all remember him as the one who usually converts Real Madrids dubious penalties.
but,but Messi has only two fewer penalties in UCL knockout stages na.....
Ronaldo won't be mentioned among the greats? Really bro? that you don't like the guy doesn't mean you should be selectively blind to their achievements.
you're just a sentimental football watcher.

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by Jayclassic10(m): 10:57pm On Apr 11, 2018
openmine:

Unfortunately that's the reason why juventus is out....but for juventus to have done the impossible and equalize their 3-0 goal deficit shows character....
Even Madrid wud never have replicated wat juventus did....but d penalty later on was the turning point!
Madrid did that 2years ago against Wolfsburg...
Lost 0:2 in Germany n won 3:0 in Spain �

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by naturalwaves: 10:58pm On Apr 11, 2018
So, I just watched the highlight, come on people, that is a clear penalty. The Madrid guy shielded the ball well and he was in a good position to bury the ball. The Juve defender ran into him from behind with the right of his body while attempting to clear the ball with his left foot in front. Clear penalty and the penalty was well taken by Ronaldo, very nice penalty! had power, had placing, had height. Two keepers could not have stopped such penalty . what a calm finish from Ronaldo. well deserved!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by naturalwaves: 11:00pm On Apr 11, 2018
KevinDein:
To have a fantastic night of football ruined by inept referees and the sight of ronaldo & co celebrating is devastating. Gutted for Gigi, what an awful way to bow out. Bayern last year, juve this year... Hope liverpool smash this bunch of cheats.
How was the referee inept? That was a clear penalty. As for Isco's goal that was disallowed, he was not even in an offside position when Ronaldo released the shot.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
KevinDein:
To have a fantastic night of football ruined by inept referees and the sight of ronaldo & co celebrating is devastating. Gutted for Gigi, what an awful way to bow out. Bayern last year, juve this year... Hope liverpool smash this bunch of cheats.

Guy rat poison is just 100naira undecided
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by maverickdude(m): 11:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
naturalwaves:

Sending off Buffon for arguing is quite harsh I must say. I was actually following online updates . Talking about the penalty, what is your take on it? penalty or no penalty??
The penalty was a 50:50 i must say,Benatia had contact with the ball. I think the ref shouldn't have made that decision but making it doesn't make it wrong..it was a foul

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by Sunny360: 11:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
Whoever says that penalty wasn't worth it most probably did not watch the match.

Congratulations to the Galacticos for progressing to the next round. Candidly, I never expected this scoreline. This has further proven that Sergio Ramos is, indeed, playing a very vital role in the Real Side of Madrid.

I heaved a sigh of relief when #CR7 put the ball past Wojciech Tomasz Szczęsny and into the net.

Hala Madrid!

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 11, 2018
I knw for sure that one day this ojoro wont work gor madrid.. the penalty shouldn't be taken at such time of the match when it is heating and secondly the keeper has the right to complain and plead and nt a straight red card the worse should be yellow

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 11, 2018
Like No one realised that juve's third goal was a foul

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by kaywize: 11:04pm On Apr 11, 2018
Wow up Madrid
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by naturalwaves: 11:05pm On Apr 11, 2018
maverickdude:
The penalty was a 50:50 i must say,Benatia had contact with the ball. I think the ref shouldn't have made that decision but making it doesn't make it wrong..it was a foul
I just watched the highlights bro. That was not a 50/50. He had run into the Real guy before his legs came forward. It was a technical foul and only sick referees will fall for such trick. That is a clear penalty bro. Real player already created the space, shielded the on coming ball well and was just waiting to bury the ball before he was rammed into. Clear penalty!

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by anigbajumo(m): 11:05pm On Apr 11, 2018
Referee awarded this as penalty, it will not be well with anybody that say it is a penalty or is tackling from behind.... He tip the ball from behind to Buffon is now a penalty... We just need to be sincere for once.

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by LorDBolton(m): 11:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
dotcomnamename:
Red card to Buffon. Penalty to Real Madrid.

UEFADRID
If you CLAIM that's not a CLEAR PENALTY kindly state why..

Also lemme point out that it's due to the fact Vazquez no get ball sense that we about to have this discuss...

Who tha Bleep waits for ball to come and meet them inside box 18

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by naturalwaves: 11:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
Chrismario:
Like No one realised that juve's third goal was a foul
In fact, Isco was not even offside for his disallowed goal. He was way onside when Ronaldo released the shot he followed up.

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by Emekus92(m): 11:07pm On Apr 11, 2018
it'was a penalty.
There's a push in the back before he puts his leg around.even commentators said that it was a penalty
Vazquez would have scored into the open net yet he never got the opportunity.
The defender ran right through Vazquez to get to the ball and even then he didn’t even get the ball.
Always gonna be a penalty
people i mean some kids who does't know the rule of football are just mad that it was given to Real Madrid and Ronaldo scored it. two sleep less night for some dogs ..

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by Achillesdam500(m): 11:08pm On Apr 11, 2018
Abatemtem:

Only if you had up to the required no of cells in your cerebral cortex, the you'd know I didn't "categorically profess" you as a barca fan.

Idiot!
See I'm not much of a dogmatic offensive wailer,instead I'd transmute this whole thing to a banter
You addressing ma cerebral cortex shows how well your encaphalon does its programming
Once more,it is a game of football and I say may you find some love in your endeavours
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by blackjack21(m): 11:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
NonFarmPayrol:

They were all in their holes till ref saved their night

Pathetic people

Hello, are you still into forex?
If yes, I would like to connect with you.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by naturalwaves: 11:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
LorDBolton:

If you CLAIM that's not a CLEAR PENALTY kindly state why..

Also lemme point out that it's due to the fact Vazquez no get ball sense that we about to have this discuss...

Who tha Bleep waits for ball to come and meet them inside box 18
Lol, abi o. He is a bit inexperienced waiting for the ball but ddue to the way the ball was passed to him through a diagonal header, it was best he waits for the ball, not everyone have that technical ability and sense of awareness like Ronaldo to determine ball direction just after leaving the source. I think he still took the best decision.

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by Emekus92(m): 11:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
Are they playing kick boxing?

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by babakb: 11:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
Kevindein even maradona scored England with hand, just say you don't appreciate and acknowledge Cr7 period, I don't care about who is better, Messi and Cr7 are already among the GOATs

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by Charles4075(m): 11:11pm On Apr 11, 2018
sanux:
I knw for sure that one day this ojoro wont work gor madrid.. the penalty shouldn't be taken at such time of the match when it is heating and secondly the keeper has the right to complain and plead and nt a straight red card the worse should be yellow
Bro, he shoved the refree.

August 13, 2017, Ronaldo did same thing in el classico and he was given his marching orders. Everybody agreed that it was a red card offence and even started listing fifa rules and regulations just because Ronaldo was involved.

Benatia was stupid, if it were to be chiellini that was with Vasquez, he would have tactically disoriented Vasquez to lose that ball.

And did anyone take notice that matuidi goal was a foul on keylor navas. The ball was on navas hands but the speed at which matuidi came, knocked the ball off his hand.

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by naturalwaves: 11:12pm On Apr 11, 2018
anigbajumo:
Referee awarded this as penalty, it will not be well with anybody that say it is a penalty or is tackling from behind.... He tip the ball from behind to Buffon is now a penalty... We just need to be sincere for once.
Can't you see his right leg behind Vaquez and the damage he did with it? The defender is so cunning. Unfortunately for him, the referee has sharp eyes. Clear penalty!

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by maverickdude(m): 11:13pm On Apr 11, 2018
naturalwaves:

I just watched the highlights bro. That was not a 50/50. He had run into the Real guy before his legs came forward. It was a technical foul and only sick referees will fall for such trick. That is a clear penalty bro. Real player already created the space, shielded the on coming ball well and was just waiting to bury the ball before he was rammed into. Clear penalty!
From onset,your comments were tilted towards madrid,so i understand u saying it's a clear penalty. For me,it was soft and shouldn't have been awarded

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by naturalwaves: 11:13pm On Apr 11, 2018
Charles4075:
Bro, he shoved the refree.

August 13, 2017, Ronaldo did same thing in el classico and he was given his marching orders. Everybody agreed that it was a red card offence and even started listing fifa rules and regulations just because Ronaldo was involved.

Benatia was stupid, if it were to be chiellini that was with Vasquez, he would have tactically disoriented Vasquez to lose that ball.

And did anyone take notice that matuidi goal was a foul on keylor navas. The ball was on navas hands but the speed at which matuidi came, knocked the ball off his hand.

You are right. Plus, ISCO was never offside.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by OlaSpeaker(m): 11:14pm On Apr 11, 2018
sanux:
so in your words if a foul is committed in 90 minute because the game is heated it should not be given and when a player shove the ref he should be pardon.

well I understand you are emotional but that a good call from the ref and well taken by Ronaldo

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by LordAdam16: 11:15pm On Apr 11, 2018
naturalwaves:

Can't you see his right leg behind Vaquez and the damage he did with it? The defender is so cunning. Unfortunately for him, the referee has sharp eyes. Clear penalty!

The guy should also explain where Benatia's right hand was when he was making the challenge.

-Lord

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by gegeretr1(m): 11:15pm On Apr 11, 2018
UP Madrid! Up CR7, King of record breakers & makers, haters take note b4 itz 2 late

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
sanux:

Even when he pushed the refree??

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (40) (Reply)

Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 / Barcelona Fc Are 2005/2006 UEFA Champions! Arsenal Defeated: (in Pics) / Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018