Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) - Autos (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) (21842 Views)

Kia Picanto 2007 (Black) @580k / ABUJA: Registered Honda Civic 2007 Black For 750,000 Only ! / Osama10 Of NL Has Done It AGAIN With Infiniti FX45**Black On Black**Great 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by nnemak(m): 12:31pm On Oct 05, 2010
wink
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by AGARIautos: 9:00am On Oct 19, 2010
NOT YET REGISTERED
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by debosky(m): 12:07pm On Oct 19, 2010
Will this car ever get to the so called buyer or is this an elaborate scam?

I think most people have made up their minds. . . .there is clearly something fishy about this entire thing.
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by AGARIautos: 4:43am On Oct 24, 2010
debosky:

Will this car ever get to the so called buyer or is this an elaborate scam?

I think most people have made up their minds. . . .there is clearly something fishy about this entire thing.

ALREADY WITH THE OWNER WHO IS YET TO REGISTER THE VEHICLE TO ENABLE US PROVIDE EVIDENCE OF DOCUMENTATION. BESIDES, FEEL FREE TO THINK ANYTHING, THANKS ALL THE SAME.
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by Somatic(m): 4:19pm On Oct 24, 2010
Yawn. shocked
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by Busybody2(f): 9:25pm On Oct 24, 2010
After you mention Nairaland's owner Seun Osewa, the next names that come to mind is Mukina2 and Debosky (and note, unlike the owner, these two peeps don't need to mention their surname to identify who they are), yet this doofus elenujugbara is giving one silly lame dumb excuse that the owner is yet to register car undecided Like an accursed person wey dem dey burn wey come dey take kerosene rub body undecided Otondo lipsrsealed
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by knotty(m): 6:22pm On Oct 25, 2010
this must be a very curious mass of metal. it is no longer a vehicle. why will you buy a car that took eternity to reach your doorpost and refuse to make use of it?

and the seller tells all your friends that they can go to hell, for all he cares! the car was not meant to be ridden in the first place.

like we all know, where truth is dodgy, there is ample room for insinuations.

now, i am convinced that Agari is who people say he is. but, the questions remains, who is Agari?
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by dayokanu(m): 6:39am On Nov 04, 2010
This thread was pure comedy I really enjoyed it.

Agari, If i wan buy private jet, Can you help arrange it?
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by AGARIautos: 6:43am On Nov 04, 2010
NICE, OF COURSE NOT, THANK YOU.
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by gestapo(f): 2:55pm On Nov 06, 2010
dayokanu:

This thread was pure comedy I really enjoyed it.

Agari, If i wan buy private jet, Can you help arrange it?

cheesy cheesy cheesy That reminds me, me sef wan buy flying carpet, and who better if not Agbariautos and Fishery Inc. grin
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by dayokanu(m): 3:01pm On Nov 06, 2010
^^ EH Gestapo abi wetin dem dey call you,

No come spoil my market here cos na me first talk.

I wan pre-order Range Rover "Ofe", Honda "egbe" or Infiniti "Aferi"

Gbariautos make we arrange am
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by gestapo(f): 6:09pm On Nov 06, 2010
^^^

Ol'boy leave that side if you no wan make i take broken bottle redesign your face with ila ibadan angry You nefa hia of ladies first angry Ol'boy fall in and wait inline behind me joo angry

Eh hen Mr Agbarimotors, as i was saying, for pre-order, which car do you think i should go for - Honda "inviscible" or Toyota "mirage" or range rover "spirit", and can you deliver within one week, and remember money is not an object cool cool
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by maninmood(m): 6:35pm On Nov 06, 2010
I just read through this thread. Gestapo you are funny? What is it with Agariauto? I dont understand. cheesy
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by gestapo(f): 7:10pm On Nov 06, 2010
^^^

You mean Agbariautos the snake-oil dealer on NL, nothing do am oh, we were just queueing and jostling for who would be the first to buy from him- cheap sojuyoyo and shineshine baby cars cars, wosai, who no like better thing cheesy Na me occupy number 1-10 on the queue, abi una wan join queue too, but you go grease my palm small sha o cheesy cheesy
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by maninmood(m): 10:49pm On Nov 06, 2010
You mean he sells cheap good cars? Thank you
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by gestapo(f): 11:00pm On Nov 06, 2010
^^^
Nah, i meant buy at your own peril and discover the true meaning of the proverb - A fool and his money are soon parted lipsrsealed cool
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by AGARIautos: 3:48am On Nov 07, 2010
IF YOU HAVE ANY ILL FEELINGS BOTHERING YOU PLEASE REPORT IT AND STOP POURING YOUR FRUSTRATIONS ON THIS THREAD
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by Consensus: 8:47am On Nov 07, 2010
Agari. You are honestly starting to become an irritant, rude and very annoying. Who the hell do you think you are to talk in such manner to those who've shown concern regarding your authenticity??. I'm one of those who will always be an advocate for genuine and honest people on here as in the past I  was a victim of fraud twice in my quest for a car I desired before I finally joined NL and met german007 who I transacted millions of naira with before I even met him physically, my car was delivered, and it goes to show honest people abide in this country.

You spring up just after the ptconsult saga, advertise a car as being pre-ordered, no evidence of being on Nigerian soil No evidence of any transcation, no evidence of registration. Genuinely concerned people who love this site and don't want it to be a haven for fraudsters and go to waste, question and probe you, yet you think you can be rude and show a lacklustre and lackadaisical attitude to them? To hell with you.  Monitor1 and the admin should also ban and delete you from this site in order to protect other new users and innocent people's interest as they may fall victim.

Go through Inspired's, Fhemmy and german007 threads, see how things are done and learn more.
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by AGARIautos: 9:39am On Nov 07, 2010
CONSENSUS. WE ARE NOT IN ANYWAY BECOMING RUDE OR DISRESPECTFUL TO ANY NAIRALANDER BUT SOME MEMBERS HAVE JUST DECIDED TO TURN THIS INTO PLAY GROUND. WE HAVE ALWAYS BEING OF THE OPINION THAT IF THERE’S ANY DOUBT IN THIS MATTER THAT THE AUTHORITIES SHOULD BE NOTIFIED TO VERIFY THE AUTTHENTICITY OF THIS TRANSACTION BUT NO MOVE WAS MADE BY ANY OF THE POSTERS INCLUDING YOU.

AND WHO TOLD YOU THERE’S NO EVIDENCE OF THE VEHICLE ON LAGOS SOIL. LOTS OF FELLOW NL’s HAVE ALREADY FOLLOWED THAT THROUGH AND WHY IT TOOK SO LONG TO CLEAR FROM THE PORT. TO LET YOU KNOW, THIS VEHICLE WAS DRIVING TO ITS ABODE BY A REPUTABLE NL AGENT OF WHICH THE VEHICLE IS STILL THERE AS WE WRITE. EVIDENCE OF REGISTRATION HAS NOT BEEN PROVIDED BECAUSE THE OWNER IS NOT IN THE COUNTRY TO DO SO NOW, THIS WILL BE PROVIDED WHEN IT’S DONE.

GENUINE PEOPLE WHO LOVE THIS SITE SHOULD DO PROPER INVESTIGATION TO ARRIVE AT FACTS AND NOT SIT BEHIND THE PC AND SHUN OUT WHATEVER COMES ONTO THEIR MINDS. YOU CAN ALERT THE ADMIN AND MONITOR_1 AGAIN SO THIS ISSUE CAN BE TRASHED OUT ONCE AND FOR ALL SO WE CAN ALL STOP BEING A NUISANCE TO OURSELVES.

THANK YOU
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by mastro: 11:34am On Nov 07, 2010
CONSENSUS. WE ARE NOT IN ANYWAY BECOMING RUDE OR DISRESPECTFUL TO ANY NAIRALANDER BUT SOME MEMBERS HAVE JUST DECIDED TO TURN THIS INTO PLAY GROUND. WE HAVE ALWAYS BEING OF THE OPINION THAT IF THERE’S ANY DOUBT IN THIS MATTER THAT THE AUTHORITIES SHOULD BE NOTIFIED TO VERIFY THE AUTTHENTICITY OF THIS TRANSACTION BUT NO MOVE WAS MADE BY ANY OF THE POSTERS INCLUDING YOU.

See me see trouble O, 419er talk say im want involve authorities,

Mr Agari think you are starting to believe your own rubbish, I suggest you go see a head doctor.

For benefit of those who don't have the time to read 10 pages of posts, this agari person claims to have taken 4 months to deliver a car and could provide no evidence other than a blurry picture as opposed to the 100's of bright clear pictures stolen from the rightful sellers that he copies off the web when advertising.
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by Consensus: 11:51am On Nov 07, 2010
You talk utter balderdash, tripe, garbage and arrant nonsense.

Authorities? Investigation? Extreme jargon. Your long irrelevant posts do not change anything.

From May till how long??. No bill of Lading? 2 months to clear a car? No registration Document?. Doesn't the Madafa have any clear digital Camera??. Any sensible person in your shoes will go to the extreme to prove all wrong, by posting what has been required.

I hope innocent and new people won't fall prey.  Also why is Monitor1 not commenting? Thought he/she was the one sticking up for Agari when freshmoney initially raised the concern about the Agari issue?.
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by Consensus: 1:34pm On Nov 07, 2010
Who is the "Reputable" NL agent that cleared the cheetah?  Wouldn't one have expected them to come forth and defend you all this while? Wouldn't they have gone out of their way to prove you as genuine. Where and who is the so called "Reputable NL agent"? To the best of my knowledge, the reputable, known and existing agents on this site are Adexfem, Mr Banji and Femmy2010. Who is your reputable agent?
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by maninmood(m): 6:31pm On Nov 07, 2010
Consensus:

You talk utter balderdash, tripe, garbage and arrant nonsense.

Authorities? Investigation? Extreme jargon. Your long irrelevant, posts do not change anything.

From May till how long??. No bill of Lading? 2 months to clear a car? No registration Document?. Doesn't the Madafa have any clear digital Camera??. Any sensible person in your shoes will go to the extreme to prove all wrong, by posting what has been required.

I hope innocent and new people won't fall prey. Also why is Monitor1 not commenting? Thought he/she was the one sticking up for Agari when freshmoney initially raised the concern about the Agari issue?,

Thank you consensus. But where is freshmoney? Probably monitor_1 in conjuction with Agari autos blocked him for "mods threat"

I cry for our lovely nairaland. Thank you
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by knotty(m): 9:24pm On Nov 07, 2010
why una dey worry?
Agari is playing a game of Ludo. And he seems to be enjoying his winning streak. And he has carried his winning strategy to chess forgetting that Ludo and chess are at complete polar ends.

he goofed bigtime here and wants to cling to anything to stay afloat. who will provide the soft landing better than a reputed clearing agent here?
so, please, let the agent come in the open.
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by Consensus: 6:27pm On Nov 09, 2010
AGARIautos:

AND WHO TOLD YOU THERE’S NO EVIDENCE OF THE VEHICLE ON LAGOS SOIL. LOTS OF FELLOW NL’s HAVE ALREADY FOLLOWED THAT THROUGH AND WHY IT TOOK SO LONG TO CLEAR FROM THE PORT. TO LET YOU KNOW, THIS VEHICLE WAS DRIVING TO ITS ABODE BY A REPUTABLE NL AGENT OF WHICH THE VEHICLE IS STILL THERE AS WE WRITE. EVIDENCE OF REGISTRATION HAS NOT BEEN PROVIDED BECAUSE THE OWNER IS NOT IN THE COUNTRY TO DO SO NOW, THIS WILL BE PROVIDED WHEN IT’S DONE.

GENUINE PEOPLE WHO LOVE THIS SITE SHOULD DO PROPER INVESTIGATION TO ARRIVE AT FACTS AND NOT SIT BEHIND THE PC AND SHUN OUT WHATEVER COMES ONTO THEIR MINDS. YOU CAN ALERT THE ADMIN AND MONITOR_1 AGAIN SO THIS ISSUE CAN BE TRASHED OUT ONCE AND FOR ALL SO WE CAN ALL STOP BEING A NUISANCE TO OURSELVES.

THANK YOU

Agari? Where is your reputable NL agent. We are still awaiting. Where and who is he?.
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by Busybody2(f): 2:14am On Nov 14, 2010
He contacted Adexfem to enquire about the cost of shipping 7 cars to Naija, so i guess that settles it then cool
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by Consensus: 9:17am On Nov 16, 2010
@BusyBody. I guess that settles it.
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by adexfem(m): 1:57pm On Nov 16, 2010
@all

I am sorry for the late response.

Agari Motors enquired about clearing several cars including the FX 45 in question, and i
replied him.
He later contacted me that the vessel has sailed, but later i discovered that the vehicle

was shipped through consolidated shipment, which means Agari Motors is sharing the container

with some other people.I made him realise this and i told me there was no way i could clear

the vehicle, it has to be the clearing agent assigned by the shipper.

When the container was eventually cleared out, i received a call from Agari Motors contact

that i should assist with driving the car to its destination.

The statement made by Agari Motors is true i personally drove the vehicle from Tin Can Island port to somewhere in Surulere.
The FX 45 in question is real.

Thanks.
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by Busybody2(f): 3:03am On Nov 17, 2010
Consensus:

@BusyBody. I guess that settles[b] it[/b].

It is only this it that it settles, this "deal" has to go through, of course to lay the foundation, it is the subsequent deals/buyers that need to be wary of, like i deduced earlier cool

As Ptconsult aka Fred Oyeniks, a kid in a candy shop buyer was utilised for the on-ground sale to gain credibility, this model succeeded, but wanting the notoriety and self-aggrandizement that only the Pre-order section could command, same modus operandi was utilised, hence the "success story" of this bionic cheetah. The real test start with the unfortunate gullible guinea pig/pigs who decides to rush in . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

SOURCE - Cars gotten from the same place/location/timeframe/etc, as Ptconsults cool

A woman with zilch knowledge about whats up, was the one fielding calls for both cool

Ptconsult went awol/"abroad" for a while and became incommunicado, yet only Onwan was able to reach him on his international line. Ditto this case too, again, Onwan was the only one able to communicate with him on his international number lipsrsealed International SIM card, anyone cool

Etcetera, etcetera, etcetera cool

Credible facts as coincidental as the Queen of England being my second Cousin twice removed cool cool cool
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by maninmood(m): 4:23am On Nov 17, 2010
^^^ Of which any international number(including US) can be acquired on skype or a US Number can be acquired from Magic Jack. These fools think could be this stu.pid. I read through Onwan's profile, if he's truly shady, we will get him someday
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by mastro: 11:30am On Nov 17, 2010
@all

I am sorry for the late response.

Agari Motors enquired about clearing several cars including the FX 45 in question, and i
replied him.
He later contacted me that the vessel has sailed, but later i discovered that the vehicle

was shipped through consolidated shipment, which means Agari Motors is sharing the container

with some other people.I made him realise this and i told me there was no way i could clear

the vehicle, it has to be the clearing agent assigned by the shipper.

When the container was eventually cleared out, i received a call from Agari Motors contact

that i should assist with driving the car to its destination.

The statement made by Agari Motors is true i personally drove the vehicle from Tin Can Island port to somewhere in Surulere.
The FX 45 in question is real.

Thanks. 

Personally, this reinforces my belief that Agari is a scammer, why?

Well he claims to be an experienced importer of cars, but doesn't know basic things like how a container is cleared (as a single unit) what a bill of laden is (further back in the thread), etc
Why does he need an "import agent" to drive a car from point A to B? If not to try and create some form of credibility.

Let me be clear here I mentioned way back in the thread that Agari was probably someones boy boy trying to mascarade as the actual agent, this just reinforces that belief.

[i]BOTTOM LINE, [/i]anyone who does business with this Agari guy is IMO looking to be scammed
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by myke2804: 1:57pm On Nov 20, 2010
Advertise your products @ www.onenigeriasearch.com . Uploads are free, Hurry now to www.onenigeriasearch.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Honda Bullet, Toyota Camry 1999 and 2000 Model, Mazda 626 e.t.c All For Sale / 2019 Model Peugeot 3008 Toks Fully Loaded Selling Fast / Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.