Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) - Autos (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) (21816 Views)

Kia Picanto 2007 (Black) @580k / ABUJA: Registered Honda Civic 2007 Black For 750,000 Only ! / Osama10 Of NL Has Done It AGAIN With Infiniti FX45**Black On Black**Great 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by wopy(m): 6:17am On Aug 27, 2010
  FINALLY AND FINALLY SOLD TO MADAFA OF NAIJA NAIRALAND

PLEASE WHERE IS MADAFA

PLEASE SPEAK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARE U AN OLE ALSO 
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by Mrmann: 11:41am On Aug 28, 2010
MR FREDOYEKS AGARIAUTOS PTCONSULTS!!!
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by salius: 11:58am On Aug 28, 2010
wopy:

FINALLY AND FINALLY SOLD TO MADAFA OF NAIJA NAIRALAND

PLEASE WHERE IS MADAFA

PLEASE SPEAK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARE U AN OLE ALSO 

Where is Madafa Hidding? Come out and give us answers. Agari we are waiting for the result of the Examination if only ur saying the truth.!!!!!!!
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by knotty(m): 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2010
DISCLAIMER AND REJOINDER AND PUBLIC NOTICE

WE, the board and trustee of Agbari Auto Plc wish to dissociate ourselves from the rumors milling around the corridors of Nairaland that our BIONIC CHEETAH has been seized by Customs. That is the machination of our detractors as the said Machine and container have never been seized.
It is indeed imperative that we set the records straight.

Yesterday, 27th August,2010, the container went through forensic examination by Customs. And it was during examination that we realized that our overseas partner loaded 600 bags of OFADA RICE instead of the said Bionic Cheetah into the container.
Our guess is they mistook MADAFA for OFADA.

Not to worry, we have our survey superintendent certificate and discrepancy declaration with which we shall be replacing the BIONIC CHEETAH.
We thank our customers, too numerous to mention here for their fate and faith in our enterprise.

Please, be advised that no one has the right to speak on our behalf on this matter or any one for that matter.

Signed.

MANAGEMENT
AGBARI AND MOTOR AND AUTO
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by salius: 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2010
knotty:

WE, the board and trustee of Agbari Auto Plc wish to dissociate ourselves from the rumors milling around the corridors of Nairaland that our BIONIC CHEETAH has been seized by Customs. That is the machination of our detractors as the said Machine and container have never been seized.

Yesterday, 27th August,2010, the container went through forensic examination by Customs. And it was during examination that we realized that our overseas partner loaded 600 bags of OFADA RICE instead of the said Bionic Cheetah into the container.

Not to worry, we have our survey superintendent certificate and discrepancy declaration with which we shall be replacing the BIONIC CHEETAH.
We thank our customers, too numerous to mention here for their fate and faith in our enterprise.

Please, be advised that no one has the right to speak on our behalf on this matter or any one for that matter.

Signed.

MANAGEMENT

How could they have mistaken Car for Rice It looks and sounds ridiculous and weird!!! Where is the vehicle?
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by salius: 12:30pm On Aug 28, 2010
knotty:

container and car has been seized by Customs for under declaration!

they have in fact auctioned the container and one Mallam from Kebbi State was the lucky buyer.

pity, we are never going to see the beautiful cheetah!

signed:
Agbari Motors
knotty:

Signed.

MANAGEMENT

Which one do you want us to believe
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by Mrmann: 4:23pm On Aug 28, 2010
knotty:

Signed.

MANAGEMENT

My ribs are aching Knotty,. can't stop laughing
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by knotty(m): 4:24pm On Aug 28, 2010
salius:

How could they have mistaken Car for Rice It looks and sounds ridiculous and weird!!! Where is the vehicle?

SALIU, have any sense of humor?
read my thick black lips!
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by freshmoney(m): 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2010
Knotty your must be crraaaaazyyyyyyyyyyyy grin grin

Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by salius: 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2010
knotty:

SALIU, have any sense of humor?
read my thick black lips!

@Knotty
Was just wondering how a car would be mistaken for rice
Moreover where did they get the OFADA rice from?
Dont think ur dealing with kids!!!!
How am i sure ur not part of the DEAL?
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by axeman85(m): 5:31pm On Aug 28, 2010
@salius

its a joke. he being sarcastic.
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by mastro: 6:07am On Aug 29, 2010
I quote myself

IMHO
(Which basically means this is the internet and I can say whatever I please, most especially when it's true)
I say scam and not very good one either.

Buyer registers 13th of May, buys car unseen 2 weeks later, despite claims that "I will not sell car unseen, and no responses to potential customers in NJ who want to see the car.
Car claimed to be in NJ whereas pictures shown taken in Texas.
So called seller still suspected to be PT Consult, who is a scammer.

I call bullshit on Agriautos, madafa and all the other account you have registered and will no doubt be using to try and part people from their hard earned money and please go away, and for the benefit of anyone who thinks for 1 second that this is genuine, please read https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-440645.0.html

and 3 months later Mafada is still unconcerned that his paid for car hasn't turned up. I trust the moderators are watching this thread,
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by freshmoney(m): 6:20am On Aug 29, 2010
@Knotty, I ma sue you for this, you joke to a fault mehn, darn it shocked grin Your wife must be trying dealing with a man known with ironic humour like you grin grin Your humour wounds mehn. Let Agbari deal with it and burst into tears lah grin grin

Crazy knotty, his words so bad that they cant be quantified. I feel relaxed that we chase the criminal away grin grin
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by freshmoney(m): 6:28am On Aug 29, 2010
AGARIautos:

OUR ATTENTION HAS JUST BEEN DRAWN TO THIS SPURIOUS ALLEGATION THAT THE BIONIC CHEETAH HAS BEEN SEIZED AND AUCTIONED. THIS IS A COMPLETE FALSE STATEMENT AND AIMED AT MISLEADING MEMBERS OF THIS GREAT FORUM AND SHOULD BE DISREGARDED, WE ARE THE OWNERS AND ARE IN THE BEST POSITION TO GIVE THE TRUE ACCOUNT OF ITS WHEREABOUT.

THE CURRENT UPDATE IS THAT - IT IS BEEN SLATED FOR CUSTOMS EXAMINATION TODAY AND WE WILL UPDATE THE HOUSE AS EVENT OCCUR ON THIS BLACK OBSIDIAN BIONIC CHEETAH.

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR GREAT CONCERN AND WE FEEL YOUR THOUGHTS TOO.

How did the cheetah write the exam? The custom must be crazy to allow our bionic cheetah to hold a pen,grab a paper and write the damn 2-day examination , it is takin too long, we must sue the custom for that, dont you think our bionic cheetah would have gone nut after having writing exams for 48 hours, oh our beloved black obsidian bionic cheetah. Na you cause am, afterall na Agbari awarded you the 4 bad names BLACK, OBISIDIAN, BIONIC, CHEETAH , that na why Custom dey conduct a thorough examination for you. Anyway, by December, 2020 , you should finish writing your exams. Sorry our cheetah grin grin
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by axeman85(m): 10:25am On Aug 29, 2010
[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]BIONIC IMAGINATION. ANOTHER FRANK ABIGNELL IN THE MAKING. ASSISTANT TO PTCONSULT. AGARI KO AGBARI NI. NO BE ONLY CHEETAH, NA LIZARD.
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by wopy(m): 1:31pm On Aug 29, 2010
grin[b]  grin  grin LOL, UNA WAN KILL ME WITH LAUGH.  THANK GOD SAY NO MUGU FALL.  [/b]
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by mastro: 7:13am On Aug 31, 2010
FREDOYEKS>PTCONSULTS>AGBARI OLE/MADAFA> what'sits new plan?

suspect I've already seen a couple of his new identities offering pre sales, though really if the mods would just impliment IP checking much of this would be obvious.

Bottom line is "DUE DILIGENCE" brothers and sisters due diligence.
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by salius: 11:11pm On Sep 01, 2010
Fellow members of Nairaland Why are we leaving Agari Motors to escape abi we are all engrossed on Nneka's issue!!!! This is another fraudster oh!! He and the Mafada. Abi has anyone seen the Bionic Black Cheetah. I learnt that a black Cheetah escaped from Lagos port when a container was opened for examination. It seems thats Agaris!!!! Efforts are on to recover same, infact a special squad and Enforcement dept of customs have been tasked to recover the animal at all cost.
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by AGARIautos: 3:14am On Sep 02, 2010
@SALIUS,

WE STRONGLY ADVICE YOU DO NOT LEVEL ANY ALLEGATIONS AGAINST US BUT IF YOU OR ANYONE FEELS ONE EXIST KINDLY CHANNEL THROUGH THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITIES OR LAW COURTS, PLEASE BE GUIDED ACCORDINGLY, THANK YOU.
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by salius: 5:00am On Sep 02, 2010
AGARIautos:

@SALIUS,

WE STRONGLY ADVICE YOU DO NOT LEVEL ANY ALLEGATIONS AGAINST US BUT IF YOU OR ANYONE FEELS ONE EXIST KINDLY CHANNEL THROUGH THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITIES OR LAW COURTS, PLEASE BE GUIDED ACCORDINGLY, THANK YOU.

If you dont want any allegation, just prove to us by posting the pix of the cheetah in Lagos port awaiting clearance. Atleast that wud be an evidence dat ur having issues with customs.
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by mastro: 8:43am On Sep 02, 2010

Haba you still have mouth to talk, lets even say that the moon is made of cheese and you actually brought and shipped this wild animal, shouldn't you be ashamed that it takes you 3 months to ship and try and clear a car.

By the way for clarity I think you are a 419er and not a very good one.
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by AGARIautos: 5:34am On Sep 13, 2010
THE BLACK OBSIDIAN INFINITI FX45 - BIONIC CHEETAH HAS FINALLY ARRIVED HOME IN GOOD CONDITION EARLY LAST WEEK AND THE NIGERIAN PICTURES ON GROUND LAGOS COMES SHORTLY.
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by knotty(m): 7:11am On Sep 13, 2010
Phototrick sessions follow suit in due time!

Agari, you lost it when the whole house was showing genuine concern about the car and you kept mute over it all.

Where correct information is lacking, correct imagination takes over and spells of doubts crystallize.

for all i care, any picture you are showing us that does not carry the container number matched on the Bill of lading is unacceptable.

for the benefit of the doubt, we will wait for the picture of your Bionic Teacher.

Will that take another full moon to be posted?
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by debosky(m): 1:56pm On Sep 13, 2010
Kindly post the pictures and some evidence of registration by the purported buyer.

We need you to provide this so as to confirm or disprove the allegations that you are fraudulent. . . do this in consideration of your potential customers eagerly viewing this thread.
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by AGARIautos: 3:48am On Sep 14, 2010
debosky:

Kindly post the pictures and some evidence of registration by the purported buyer.

We need you to provide this so as to confirm or disprove the allegations that you are fraudulent. . . do this in consideration of your potential customers eagerly viewing this thread.

SURE, A DETAILED PICTURE ALONGSIDE REGISTRATION AND COMPREHENSIVE INSURANCE WILL BE POSTED AND ALSO THERE WILL BE AN OPPORTUNITY FOR OUR DEAR POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS AND THOSE INTERESTED TO SEE THIS BIONIC CHEETAH FACE TO FACE ONCE ITS DOCUMENTATION IS CONCLUDED BUT FOR THOSE ASKING FOR CONTAINER NUMBER AND BILL OF LADING - WILL WAIT FOREVER.

PLEASE NOTE, WE DO NOT HAVE ANY ALLEGATION TO PROVE TO ANYBODY AND ANYONE WITH ONE SHOULD USE THE APPROPRIATE CHANNELS AVAILABLE TO THEM ANYWHERE IN THIS WORLD - WE ARE READY.
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by mastro: 9:11am On Sep 14, 2010
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Anyone you gives this guy (whatever name he is calling himself by) a kobo upfront after reading this thread should write down 1000 times "A fool and his money are soon parted"
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by saleesu: 11:25am On Sep 14, 2010
AGARi, if u think there is no need to prove yourself to NL, fine but i bet u would continue to bury your head cos no one would patronize you, And wia is Madafa? How manage Inspired's Cheetah did not escape from the port? It means you have a lot to learn before you can swerve NLs.
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by freshmoney(m): 8:29pm On Sep 14, 2010
Agbari can borrow pose with Inspired's black obsidian cheetah or hundreds of Bionic cheetahs in Lagos and use it as a means of deception to defraud Nairalanders grin grin

@To whom it may concern: You want to serve me a punitive actions? I laugh it loud, the worst you can do is suspend me and I will register with another username,lol. Some scammers have duped quite a number of nairalanders here, did you serve them any punitive actions? I repeat, block me and I will register or do away with this site forever. Afterall, all you do is support fraudsters.
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by Dashlink: 10:50pm On Sep 14, 2010
what is the late price
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by axeman85(m): 11:14pm On Sep 14, 2010
Agbari YOU SHOULD BORROW A LEAF FROM THE LINK HERE. INFACT. SEE HOW THINGS ARE DONE PROPER AND DONT COME AND GIVE US YOU NONSENSE STORIES.

17DAYS FROM USA TO 9JA AND 4-5 DAYS FOR CLEARING . BY INSPIRED FX45 IN LAGOS.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-512767.0.html#msg6754169
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by nex(m): 12:51am On Sep 15, 2010
Simple integrity means that we should see photos.

I know sometimes the hustle and bustle related with being a car dealer can make it difficult for one to get some basic requests taken care of instantly, but I believe this has carried on for so long that it should be of primary concern to clarify on this issue ASAP.

Please, let's see the photos and put a peaceful end to this "gboju-gboju" sale. You won't believe that I heard about this issue of an "invisible BIONIC" not even from Nairaland, and I felt so ashamed.

Please AGARI, tidy up this matter as soon as possible so we can have our crdibility.
Re: SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE) by gestapo(f): 1:13am On Sep 17, 2010
AGARIautos:

SURE, A DETAILED PICTURE ALONGSIDE REGISTRATION AND COMPREHENSIVE INSURANCE WILL BE POSTED AND ALSO THERE WILL BE AN OPPORTUNITY FOR OUR DEAR POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS AND THOSE INTERESTED TO SEE THIS BIONIC CHEETAH FACE TO FACE ONCE ITS DOCUMENTATION IS CONCLUDED [size=14pt]BUT FOR THOSE ASKING FOR CONTAINER NUMBER AND BILL OF LADING - WILL WAIT FOREVER[/size].

PLEASE NOTE, WE DO NOT HAVE ANY ALLEGATION TO PROVE TO ANYBODY AND ANYONE WITH ONE SHOULD USE THE APPROPRIATE CHANNELS AVAILABLE TO THEM ANYWHERE IN THIS WORLD - WE ARE READY.

No US contact detail.

Customers not allowed to test drive prior to buying.

Now no confirmation to alleviate potential customers' mind.

BUYERS BEWARE lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Honda Bullet, Toyota Camry 1999 and 2000 Model, Mazda 626 e.t.c All For Sale / 2019 Model Peugeot 3008 Toks Fully Loaded Selling Fast / Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.