Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,866 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] (55156 Views)

Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance / Bride Lifts Groom Up After Kissing Him At Their Wedding Reception (Photo) / '15k For 1 Hour & 35k For Kissing': Girl Who Wants To Pretend As Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by Yoruba4Life: 4:17pm On Mar 17, 2018
The thing with these 9ja girls and love for money is simply... "Poverty" which breeds "Prostitutes"!

Any girl that exchanges sex love for money is a great example of a "Prostitute" / 'Dignified Prostitute"

During one of my recent trips back home, I was at a bank to make some transactions, the teller attendant wasn't the friendliest till she saw the amount in my domiciliary account.

Afterwards, she gave me her number to call if I got any questions (Questions indeed sha) regarding my account... grin.
I in-fact called her at 11pm the next day, she took a cab down to my pad.. rest is history! cool

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by FarahAideed: 4:18pm On Mar 17, 2018
Flirtyjane:

Is that Buhari?
Show respect to your president.
You have a father also as he is someone's father.

Be careful he is not anybodys father but a demon from hell ..Are aware of how many people's father his misrule has killed ?
Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by MahatmaGhandi: 4:19pm On Mar 17, 2018
biacan:
No man can try this rubbish with me undecided

Even after paying. Apostle must hear of this.
Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by HoneyGuy4All: 4:20pm On Mar 17, 2018
She actually expected the guy to give her 500naira but the guy gave her 1k and she got excited.
Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 17, 2018
Na after na. Very sure.

Who go give you b4??
Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by martineverest(m): 4:21pm On Mar 17, 2018
SMH for seun and nairaland mods

2 Likes

Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by mtngloetiartel: 4:24pm On Mar 17, 2018
giftedheart1:
sex is not only the sweet thing... i usually have this erotic feeling when i insert my card, press my pin, press the digit and the ATM goes....kraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
very sweet! where is my biacan?
she is up there forming miss no nonsense.
Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by sulemanalex(m): 4:25pm On Mar 17, 2018
My man is scammed
Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by noziz(m): 4:25pm On Mar 17, 2018
biacan:

grin I can try it with u even without pay. in fact u will be d one to pay me. if u doubt me, email me ur contact...
Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by deafeyez: 4:27pm On Mar 17, 2018
biacan:

Suuuuuu

Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by Boyooosa(m): 4:28pm On Mar 17, 2018
I sense it was before cos the babe seems more passionate...
Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by blessingsonflee(f): 4:29pm On Mar 17, 2018
Maga don pay grin
Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 17, 2018
PeaceGord:

A prostitute gave birth to you then.

That pros is your mother though
Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by Hades2016(m): 4:31pm On Mar 17, 2018
biacan:
really ?

Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by Xisnin(m): 4:31pm On Mar 17, 2018
Flirtyjane:

Is that Buhari?

You should have thought of that before branding naija girls as prostitutes(exchanging love for money).
You also have a mother!
SMH

4 Likes

Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 17, 2018
Flirtyjane:
It is obvious that ladies love money so much and some can go to any length to get it. Many do say no money, no love.

Is this kissing before cash withdrawal or kissing after cash withdrawal? Something must have prompted this. ATM is not private room. Naija girls will show love when money is involved.

https://www.abcnewsentry.com/2018/03/kissing-before-cash-withdrawal-or-after.html

any wonder why women are their own worst enemies? you stage this nonsense, then flood the internet with rubbish threads

3 Likes

Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by nkwuocha1: 4:32pm On Mar 17, 2018
Flirtyjane:
It is obvious that ladies love money so much and some can go to any length to get it. Many do say no money, no love.

Is this kissing before cash withdrawal or kissing after cash withdrawal? Something must have prompted this. ATM is not private room. Naija girls will show love when money is involved.

https://www.abcnewsentry.com/2018/03/kissing-before-cash-withdrawal-or-after.html

Are you actually a woman? With this generalization, shame on you!The fact that you open your legs for money doesn't mean several other women are like you.

2 Likes

Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by knight05(m): 4:33pm On Mar 17, 2018
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by Spar7tan(m): 4:34pm On Mar 17, 2018
Who snap the pix? Security or friend?
The gilr will be like "I'm kissing your stinking mouth cos of the cash involve"
Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by durablekudu: 4:35pm On Mar 17, 2018
Flirtyjane:

Is that Buhari?
Buhari will not receive respect from Nigerians he is a cow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by Hargbo(m): 4:35pm On Mar 17, 2018
Do you have the succulent butt and luscious lips for men to Drink. Probably no, then we dnt pursue bonga fish
biacan:

1 Like

Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by KayJr(m): 4:37pm On Mar 17, 2018
What's all this now... Mtchewwwwww

1 Like

Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by Hargbo(m): 4:38pm On Mar 17, 2018
biacan:
That action right there is disrespectful sad

Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 4:39pm On Mar 17, 2018
biacan:

You mean no man should dare give you money? Because what you see there is money talking.
Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by shaybebaby(f): 4:44pm On Mar 17, 2018
Amazing how most people assume its only guys that have debit cards.

It's inconceivable that she could be the one making the withdrawal to the lot of you. Keep on pretending that you don't take money from women.

2 Likes

Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:44pm On Mar 17, 2018
Indeed money answereth all things
Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by SNIPER123: 4:44pm On Mar 17, 2018
biacan:
See your mouth undecided

Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by Hargbo(m): 4:47pm On Mar 17, 2018
Infact everybody that has commented so far on this thread are raised by prostitutes. No hard feelings, am jst trying to teach all the girls here a Lesson. Ediots, when did they decide to start selling there kiss #sexdolltintakeover
PeaceGord:

A prostitute gave birth to you then.
Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 17, 2018
Flirtyjane:

And you're a Nigerian girl. Invariably you unintentional included yourself in the band of girls who trade money for love.
cheesy How did you know that the kiss was motivated by money? If they'd kissed in their bedroom, would you have made same conclusion? SHM daft bloggers.
Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by LordRay205: 4:51pm On Mar 17, 2018
Why am I having this weird feeling that it's the girl that actually withdrew the money to pay the guy's bills?
Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by ufuosman(m): 4:52pm On Mar 17, 2018
successful transfer
Re: Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] by Hargbo(m): 4:55pm On Mar 17, 2018
I dont withdraw from ladies but i wont say know if you decide to be generous. Who dear say no to a slayQueen
shaybebaby:
Amazing how most people assume its only guys that have debit cards.

It's inconceivable that she could be the one making the withdrawal to the lot of you. Keep on pretending that you don't take money from women.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Ice-cream Inspired Pre-wedding Photo-shoot That Got The Internet Buzzing / Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) / Guy Sends N50 To A Girl That Asked Him For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.