Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

10 Good Reasons Why Men Are So Jealous In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Good Reasons Why Men Are So Jealous In A Relationship (534 Views)

Nairaland Men Are So Jealous Of This Beautiful Woman (photos) / Here's How To Make A Man Jealous In Sexy Lingerie / Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Good Reasons Why Men Are So Jealous In A Relationship by KIDKKY(m): 3:36pm On Mar 17, 2018
It's not that guys are perpetually jealous. A guy might have acquired the obsessive kind of jealousy on account of past experiences with girlfriends who have cheated on him. But the truth is, uncontrolled jealousy damages a relationship by losing the essential bond of trust.

When a man jealous, it diminishes quality time together and leads to numerous fights that deal with each other’s short comings and negative qualities.

Below are the 10 good reasons why most men are so jealous in a relationship;

1. Laughing at another guy's joke: If something is funny, you can't help but laugh. But this can make him jealous.

2. When he sees you talking to a male friend he doesn't know: A jealous man will want to know the kind of business you have with him.

3. If you are on online chatting and laughing: He might think that you are chatting with a male friend.

4. When a guy admires you in his presence: Most men don't have the potency to resist it. But this can make him jealous.

5. When you mistakenly miss his calls: A jealous man think something is happening at that moment, he'll keep on calling you until you pick his call.

6. If she's the type that comes from work late: What are you doing there so late? Are you having an affair? He always eager to know where she is at any moment.

7. Bringing up good times with an ex: It makes him feels that he is not good enough for you.

8. When you go to a party without him and post tons of photos to Instagram with another guy: The man thinking will be complex after seeing those photos. Any man that loves his girlfriend will never like to share it with any man.

9. Having a male best friend: It doesn't matter how ironclad the relationship is, he must jealous.

10. Add your own below.

Source: http://www.thomasloaded.com/2018/03/10-good-reasons-why-men-are-so-jealous.html

Re: 10 Good Reasons Why Men Are So Jealous In A Relationship by imiski(m): 3:45pm On Mar 17, 2018
I think mine is 7&9
Especially number 9, i wonder what your boyfriend is suppose to be when you have a "male best friend". And besides i think the things you mentioned here applies to women also....i remember almost loosing my ears (to plenty talk grin) becis of number 3
Re: 10 Good Reasons Why Men Are So Jealous In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 17, 2018
I Only Call Twice, if You Miss It. I Wont Call Again. Until You Call Back
Re: 10 Good Reasons Why Men Are So Jealous In A Relationship by internationalman(m): 4:03pm On Mar 17, 2018
As for me I wouldn't know if my babe is chatting with some other dudes coz I'm not her friend or following her on any social media platforms..

We mutually blocked each other on whatsapp too...

Instead of chatting we call often...

Trust me too much chatting can make you bring up unnecessary topics that lead to unwarranted quarrels.

As for your other points, they don't make me jealous.

(1) (Reply)

I Stopped Wearing Hijab In 2014 And Started Doing Por.n – Lady Reveals (photos) / Reasons Why Women Get Jealous In Relationships / Love! Look What You Made Me Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.