Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,699 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Share A Day You Can Never Forget - Nairaland / General (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share A Day You Can Never Forget (60602 Views)

Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. / What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? / What Are The Best Moments You Can Never Forget in the year 2018? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by justwise(m): 4:43pm On Mar 18, 2018
iamloyalty:

Sorry to say this, u must be dumb for saying this. Did anybody complain? Cant u see the way people are encouraging him?
Oversabi way nor know anything.

Oh please! go away. smh
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 18, 2018
Gaby you could open a thread in the literature section.
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by gaby(m): 4:47pm On Mar 18, 2018
justwise:

This is the title of your thread:

That is what uninformed illegal immigrants from Nigeria and other African countries do constantly with a disastrous consequences.

End of.
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by gaby(m): 4:47pm On Mar 18, 2018
Jigba:
Gaby you could open a thread in the literature section.
Ok
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 18, 2018
gaby:

How about you point out any part(s) of my posts that was actually going to be edifying or encouraging travelling illegally or through the desert.

Dont honour him with a reply, i dont have subscription but i had to comment on thiss. U are a strong, i shed tear reading some part especially when u slept and prayed on then cemetery.
Be careful of who u contact so thät u wont be taken advantage of. If ur story is properly documented is gonna be a hit, i wish i could sponsor it but i cant. I am following u to know the rest. Cheers...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by gaby(m): 5:41pm On Mar 18, 2018
iamloyalty:

Dont honour him with a reply, i dont have subscription but i had to comment on thiss. U are a strong, i shed tear reading some part especially when u slept and prayed on then cemetery.
Be careful of who u contact so thät u wont be taken advantage of. If ur story is properly documented is gonna be a hit, i wish i could sponsor it but i cant. I am following u to know the rest. Cheers...

Thanks mam.He's been duly ignored.How he couldn't call my attention to changing the header on the thread or better still used the same powers he used in bringing down the post to edit the header beats my imagination honestly.
His motives are however best known to him i suppose.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 18, 2018
justwise:

This is a baseless allegation, I'm personally doing the opposite of what you just stated.

Your topic would have encouraged people to take such a dangerous journey.

with all due respect Justwise, I don't think you actually understand what he's doing, he's sharing his experience with us, I for once have thought of going through the Mediterranean but after reading I would be surviving on my urine and the travails he went through, do you think I'd still want to voluntarily commit suicide??

Secondly he is in no way encouraging any illegal migration. if you've been following his story, he once asked someone to jettisoned the idea of doing the same.

have you read "Ghost in the wires" by Kevin Mitnick? it is about the hacking escapades of the best hacker of all times, he exposed everything.

if a thread as educative as this is prohibited on nairaland, I wonder what the future had for us the youths.
cc: lalasticlala

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by bayocanny: 6:12pm On Mar 18, 2018
Babagy823:
14th october 2017. As a die hard man united fan, it was always my dream to see my team play. The day i set foot in old trafford i was very happy and felt like crying. How it happened? I went to attend a seminar in sheffield uk, where i used the opprtunity to visit manchester, which is just one hour drive from sheffield train stations to manchester piccadilly stations. i went to old trafford and also etihad stadium. Is a day i will never forget for the rest of my life.
I'm very sure you still have all the pictures you took at Old Trafford lol

1 Like

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by justwise(m): 6:29pm On Mar 18, 2018
splenzard:

with all due respect Justwise, I don't think you actually understand what he's doing, he's sharing his experience with us, I for once have thought of going through the Mediterranean but after reading I would be surviving on my urine and the travails he went through, do you think I'd still want to voluntarily commit suicide??

Secondly he is in no way encouraging any illegal migration. if you've been following his story, he once asked someone to jettisoned the idea of doing the same.

have you read "Ghost in the wires" by Kevin Mitnick? it is about the hacking escapades of the best hacker of all times, he exposed everything.

if a thread as educative as this is prohibited on nairaland, I wonder what the future had for us the youths.
cc: lalasticlala

Probably yes and that is because he was more interested in creating drama than explaining to me the direction of his thread.

I emailed him when i removed his thread to explain to him why i did that, rather than replying with an explanation he pasted the email here to seek pity party.

I don't email people to explain to them why i removed their thread but i did that because some part of me think he may have good intentions as i mentioned in my email.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by Audray(f): 6:33pm On Mar 18, 2018
Biglittlelois:

If you dont me asking, did it change sexual preference?
Er...No.
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 18, 2018
justwise:

Probably yes and that is because he was more interested in creating drama than explaining to me the direction of his thread.

I emailed him when i removed his thread to explain to him why i did that, rather than replying with an explanation he pasted the email here to seek pity party.

I don't email people to explain to them why i removed their thread but i did that because some part of me think he may have good intentions as i mentioned in my email.

It's OK Justwise, it was a mere misunderstanding, if you wouldn't mind, I personally and all other readers captivated by his tales would love if you'd restore the thread.

thanks in anticipation
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by Babagy823: 6:39pm On Mar 18, 2018
Yes i have them all, i took pictures everywhere, front of the stadium, inside the stadium, stretford end, dressing rooms, meuseum, MUFC shop, mufc canteen, i took pictures with EUL and EFL trophies, also bought some souveniurs jersey and some stuffs. It was a great feeling grin
bayocanny:

I'm very sure you still have all the pictures you took at Old Trafford lol
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by JaySea: 6:40pm On Mar 18, 2018
Justwise, if you follow Gaby's story you will get the impression that travelling to Europe as an illegal immigrant is not only dangerous but wasteful. Gaby has clearly been dissuading readers from taking that path. His story will do more of that in a captivating and entertaining way and as a result reach more young people who will learn valuable lessons.
Allow Gaby please.

Gaby, may I suggest a title; "In Search of Eldorado: My Journey for a better life in Europe".
Just a suggestion.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by bayocanny: 6:46pm On Mar 18, 2018
Babagy823:
Yes i have them all, i took pictures everywhere, front of the stadium, inside the stadium, stretford end, dressing rooms, meuseum, MUFC shop, mufc canteen, i took pictures with EUL and EFL trophies, also bought some souveniurs jersey and some stuffs. It was a great feeling grin
That's nice, am looking forward to experience such a feelings..am also a die hard United fans, if I get the chance to travel to the UK, Manchester would be my destination...I want to watch my team playing live and direct
Can you share some pics if u don't mind lol

1 Like

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by JhyMedex: 6:53pm On Mar 18, 2018
OneSentence:
Amen. what level are u in?
Finals...countdown to November..
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by gaby(m): 7:05pm On Mar 18, 2018
JaySea:
Justwise, if you follow Gaby's story you will get the impression that travelling to Europe as an illegal immigrant is not only dangerous but wasteful. Gaby has clearly been dissuading readers from taking that path. His story will do more of that in a captivating and entertaining way and as a result reach more young people who will learn valuable lessons.
Allow Gaby please.

Gaby, may I suggest a title; "In Search of Eldorado: My Journey for a better life in Europe".
Just a suggestion.

My brother abeg ignore that guy na him know wetin him get for mind.I don move on.

Nice suggestion for a title,thanks bro

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 18, 2018
JhyMedex:
Finals...countdown to November..
all the best doc
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by Jaguntimi: 7:22pm On Mar 18, 2018
justwise:

Probably yes and that is because he was more interested in creating drama than explaining to me the direction of his thread
Honestly I can't but only shake my head in pity and disgust... All you need is to clear your mind of those hatred and pride.. I understand you must be a young lad..
You've still got lots to learn about life ...@Gaby God bless your level of maturity..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by justwise(m): 7:30pm On Mar 18, 2018
Jaguntimi:

Honestly I can't but only shake my head in pity and disgust... All you need is to clear your mind of those hatred and pride.. I understand you must be a young lad..
You've still got lots to learn about life ...@Gaby God bless your level of maturity..

You really know how to talk nonsense, how will i hate somebody i never had issues with before or even know, i have not being following his story neither have i ever come across his post or ID before

If you needed to read his story to know why you should not travel to Europe through the desert then you are hopelessly ignorant

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by justwise(m): 7:31pm On Mar 18, 2018
JaySea:
Allow Gaby please.

Just a suggestion.

I have not and i never come across his ID or post before.
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by gaby(m): 7:34pm On Mar 18, 2018
Jaguntimi:

Thanks mate

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by gaby(m): 7:43pm On Mar 18, 2018
justwise:

You really know how to talk nonsense, how will i hate somebody i never had issues with before or even know, i have not being following his story neither have i ever come across his post or ID before

If you needed to read his story to know why you should not travel to Europe through the desert then you are hopelessly ignorant

Keep flexing your muscle. I dare you to bring my opening post on that thread here for all to see.You really do not need going ballistic or all defensive to drive your point home.
Tell me you don't have the powers to edit a header or draw an op's attention to any error if any.But no,i had barely completed the post and clicked submit before you removed it.
I'm not in any sorta competition with you man.
Thanks

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by JhyMedex: 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2018
OneSentence:
all the best doc
Tanx Dr..
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by Theonlycoolmonk: 8:24pm On Mar 18, 2018
justwise:

Because of common mod wey you be na him u dey insult people wey fit senior you. Na person like you wey go get small power you go dey carry shoulder and want make people worship you. I carry yansh for u.

@gaby please keep your story and sort for a better avenue to air your story since this "ekuke" called mod don carry him busy body enter here.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by MistaIsrael(m): 8:40pm On Mar 18, 2018
Jaguntimi:

Sir you see why I always insist the youth are too young to rule

You could see by his response his level of immaturity and Pride.. well here is a faceless forum ..

2 Likes

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by justwise(m): 8:45pm On Mar 18, 2018
MistaIsrael:
Sir you see why I always insist the youth are too young to rule

You could see by his response his level of immaturity and Pride.. well here is a faceless forum ..

Listen to yourself. how old is Muhammadu Buhari and How wonderful is Nigeria?

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by Robi65(f): 8:54pm On Mar 18, 2018
justwise:

Listen to yourself. how old is Muhammadu Buhari and How wonderful is Nigeria?
funny how your name is justwise but you are so far away from sense..

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by justwise(m): 9:17pm On Mar 18, 2018
Robi65:
funny how your name is justwise but you are so far away from sense..

smh

1 Like

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 18, 2018
gaby:

lol..appreciate your kind words..all teary right now..just thinking about it all. I went through hell i must confess,all in a bid to change my family's discourse as a first son.

I won't be conservative about how a good read my story will be in the form of a book. My only limitation sometimes stems from my lack of self confidence seeing how i abandoned my studies for the journey. Couldn't make it to grad school.

You're a strong person. Very courageous. Very bold. You should publish your story. You'd sell millions. You write too well. Wish you wouldn't underestimate what you can do. So much suspense in your narrative.

2 Likes

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by gaby(m): 9:34pm On Mar 18, 2018
Nazeren:

You're a strong person. Very courageous. Very bold. You should publish your story. You'd sell millions. You write too well. Wish you wouldn't underestimate what you can do. So much suspense in your narrative.

Humbled and awed by you sir..

Can't do it without everyone of you's support.

1 Like

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by Ifedoyinmola(f): 9:37pm On Mar 18, 2018
Phew!!! Finally! Page 0-13,i read everything. Though i have my own 'days i will never forget' but reading everyone's experience really gt me.To those that lost a loved one,accept my condelence.Mr Gaby,u r really a strong man,keep up the strenght,some people r tapping from it.
The day i can never forget,May 20,2009, the day i lost my dad,as young as i was,the pain in the heart,the fear of the future,the worry of how we will survive,the question of 'God why me?',the sorrow of why did he deserve that kind of death,the question of 'how will my mum do it'.As young as i was,i felt everything all at once.I didnt use to feel so remorseful when i hear about death here & there,bt after that day,i even cry sometimes wen people lose their loved ones because i now know how it feels.Glory be to God though,He gave me a wonderful mother,caring for 6 young girls wt no father is nt easy bt thank God.
Once again Mr Gaby,kudos 2 u.
PS,i LOVE the way you compose ur story,wt those english words,damn! I av a thing 4 guys/men wt correct english,i really hope u find peace,i love u already...(i pray my bf doesnt see this)

6 Likes

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by gaby(m): 9:45pm On Mar 18, 2018
Ifedoyinmola:
Phew!!! Finally! Page 0-13,i read everything. Though i have my own 'days i will never forget' but reading everyone's experience really gt me.To those that lost a loved one,accept my condelence.Mr Gaby,u r really a strong man,keep up the strenght,some people r tapping from it.
The day i can never forget,May 20,2009, the day i lost my dad,as young as i was,the pain in the heart,the fear of the future,the worry of how we will survive,the question of 'God why me?',the sorrow of why did he deserve that kind of death,the question of 'how will my mum do it'.As young as i was,i felt everything all at once.I didnt use to feel so remorseful when i hear about death here & there,bt after that day,i even cry sometimes wen people lose their loved ones because i now know how it feels.Glory be to God though,He gave me a wonderful mother,caring for 6 young girls wt no father is nt easy bt thank God.
Once again Mr Gaby,kudos 2 u.
PS,i LOVE the way you compose ur story,wt those english words,damn! I av a thing 4 guys/men wt correct english,i really hope u find peace,i love u already...(i pray my bf doesnt see this)

grin

Thanks sis..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Baby Snake Found Inside A Chair At A Relaxation Center / Rat Strays Into NDLEA Exhibition Room, Gets High Then Gyrates / Ghanaian Female Soldiers Pose With A Python In The Jungle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.