Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Share A Day You Can Never Forget - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share A Day You Can Never Forget (60598 Views)

Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. / What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? / What Are The Best Moments You Can Never Forget in the year 2018? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by Ellabae(f): 5:57pm On Mar 17, 2018
That was the day I was given a choice to choose who to follow after my parent messy divorce. That's day I saw my mum cry but I had to choose my dad.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by Melonny(m): 5:59pm On Mar 17, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

You sound like a deranged fellow
thank you Mr Sane.

1 Like

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 17, 2018
August 2016, Osun state. The night I smoked one joint and almost ran mad.

Meh, I experienced hell that day. My head was spinning, heart rate tripled...
Funny enough, back in my hood, I do smoke joint normally and never felt myself going gaga.

Why this particular joint took me to an all time high, I just couldn't figure.
I can't forget the cold showers, brisk walking, press-ups etc. All just to stay active so I don't loose my consciousness.

Thank God for mercies.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 17, 2018
I'd say it was the day I got admission to study medicine. not only that but my name came out as no. 1 on the list. that day marked the turning point in my life as it's been on blessing or the other

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by joyberry(f): 6:03pm On Mar 17, 2018
On 12th December 2009, when I walked into the palour ,from a short nap in the room, only to find my elder sister dead body on the chair.For a while, i thought she was sleeping, but the posture of her body made me suspicious. I tried waking her up to no avail,i stayed with her dead body till Mumsy came back,cos i didnt know what else to do. I was just 14 then and it left a psychological scar on me.The first time I saw a dead body of one close to me.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by Ekiseme(m): 6:03pm On Mar 17, 2018
Late night of Jan 11 2018, we were six in numbers and going to pipeline okija, my cousin was driving and forming James bond,while driving out towards the town bus stop, he was supposed to take the sideways and drive slowly cos it's one way,instead he blasted with full speed and burst out into the middle of the road and there was trailer coming with speed towards us, I couldn't believe my eyes, i cannot explain what i felt that very moment, everywhere was silent, just the trailer's headlights flashing at us and then came the moment of DIVINE INTERVENTION, I don't know how he did it, but, the driver of the trailer controlled it without crashing into us,

We were all speechless, we didn't understand how our bro could drive that carelessly, it was as if someone controlled him with a remote,

We all appreciated GOD and continued our journey,I wasn't myself throughout that week, it was terrible.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by oxaxcool(m): 6:03pm On Mar 17, 2018
D day I stood hrs under d sun jst 2 vote 4 chng..n also convince mah frd 2 vote. till nw i'm still begging 4 4gvnz rm ma frd angry angry angry

17 Likes

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by GIDIBANKZ(m): 6:04pm On Mar 17, 2018
OneSentence:
I'd say it was the day I got admission to study medicine. not only that but my name came out as no. 1 on the list. that day marked the turning point in my life as it's been on blessing or the other

Hello doc

2 Likes

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by Melonny(m): 6:05pm On Mar 17, 2018
Ellabae:
That was the day I was given a choice to choose who to follow after my parent messy divorce. That's day I saw my mum cry but I had to choose my dad.
This must have been the hardest decision you have taking so far? Don' t mind my asking, your Dad, really? I would have easily chosen my Mom

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by GIDIBANKZ(m): 6:05pm On Mar 17, 2018
obataokenwa:
I was writing exam for my babe back in school and was caught. The lecturer ordered the security to pull all my shirts and I had only one nicker on and paraded the whole faculty of Biz Admin. No camera phone then.

Did you marry her

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by schumastic(m): 6:06pm On Mar 17, 2018
Ellabae:

Wow
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 17, 2018
GIDIBANKZ:

Hello doc
evening chief...
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by Ellabae(f): 6:07pm On Mar 17, 2018
Melonny:
This must have been the hardest decision you have taking so far? Don' t mind my asking, your Dad, really? I would have easily chosen my Mom
I was closer to my dad nd at that time I blamed my mum for the divorce.

5 Likes

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by Babagy823: 6:08pm On Mar 17, 2018
14th october 2017. As a die hard man united fan, it was always my dream to see my team play. The day i set foot in old trafford i was very happy and felt like crying. How it happened? I went to attend a seminar in sheffield uk, where i used the opprtunity to visit manchester, which is just one hour drive from sheffield train stations to manchester piccadilly stations. i went to old trafford and also etihad stadium. Is a day i will never forget for the rest of my life.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by Ellabae(f): 6:08pm On Mar 17, 2018
schumastic:

Wow
yea that's it
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by WesternMosio09: 6:10pm On Mar 17, 2018
D day i was beaten bcus of a phone stolen by my neighbour back den in skool... Chai d caking too much

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by Audray(f): 6:10pm On Mar 17, 2018
The day 8 year old me stumbled upon the word "Lesbian" in a dictionary. Changed my life forever.
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by thowbie7ven(m): 6:11pm On Mar 17, 2018
joyberry:
On 12th December 2009, when I walked into the palour ,from a short nap in the room, only to find my elder sister dead body on the chair.For a while, i thought she was sleeping, but the posture of her body made me suspicious. I tried waking her up to no avail,i stayed with her dead body till Mumsy came back,cos i didnt know what else to do. I was just 14 then and it left a psychological scar on me.The first time I saw a dead body of one close to me.
Wow!...Wah happened to her?..was she sick prior to that day?...or she slept and never woke?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by Mandrake007(m): 6:13pm On Mar 17, 2018
the day was 7 April 2008 I was still in highschool,got back home from school that day,no one was home so I went to that's of my neighbor who was a single,working class lady my fam was friendly with,to pass the time before the fam got back.

punched the bell,she opened the door,semi unclad with just her panties on,I was shocked i didn't know if I had to go back,close my eyes or say "i'm sorry",i was overwhelmed with mixed feelings of fear and excitement,she asked what I wanted I told her my fam wasn't home and if I could stay till they got back,she said "sure,sorry for meeting me like this" and in my mind I was like "wtf the pleasure is mine"so I got in,sat with my legs closed,trying to kill of my stubborn ass boner that wanted to bust out of my pants,she then told me she'd be right back ,as she climbed the staircase up I watched as her ass moved updown gahdamn as a Virgin boy I had never seen anything like that,this was my first pórn and ofcourse the day I will never forget grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by GIDIBANKZ(m): 6:14pm On Mar 17, 2018
OneSentence:
evening chief...
Hw are you today and how has your day been
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by Veetee(m): 6:16pm On Mar 17, 2018
omo that fateful day in bauchi. 2013. I was a youth corper serving . I went to church on sunday. I just walked pass a suicide bomber in a red Honda accord. he came to winners chapel. just at the entrance of the church gate. about some few minutes later. it was a blast, many gone. I looked back. saw shoes flying all over the places. The good lord saved me!

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by Timagex(m): 6:17pm On Mar 17, 2018
BMCSlayer:
This story is for all my guys in the struggle. Read and learn

Two good friends, an elephant and a mouse, were walking through the jungles of Africa. Both minding their own business going down the path.

The elephant trips and falls into a huge hole and starts screaming, "Save me, save me!"

The mouse says, "Wtf do you expect me... Wait, wait... I got an idea."

The mouse runs home, goes into his garage and gets out his Mercedes Benz. He then drives to the hardware store, buys some rope and puts the rope in the back of Mercedes Benz.

The mouse drives back to the hole shouts down to the elephant, "Listen, I'm gonna tie this end of the rope to the back of my Mercedes Benz, and you tie the other end to your snout. So that way when we pull out, you'll be saved."

The plan worked.

A couple of days later, the elephant and the mouse were walking through the jungles of Africa again. Still minding their own business going down the path.

This time, the mouse trips and falls into the same hole and screams, "Save me, save me!"

The elephant whips out his dick, drops it in the hole and tells the mouse, "Run up my dick, and you'll be saved." ...and of course the plan worked.

...and do you know what the moral of this story is?

If you got a big dick, you don't need a Mercedes Benz

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by joyberry(f): 6:17pm On Mar 17, 2018
thowbie7ven:
Wow!...Wah happened to her?..was she sick prior to that day?...or she slept and never woke?
She was sick but recovering tho,she slept off and never woke up again.
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 17, 2018
sunemi:
I just feel like sharing this for the first time. It was my 12th birthday and I was in our apartment. My neighbors children (girls) of about 10 and 8 respectively came in. Immediately they went to our bathroom to shower. The door was opened, their dad checked them in their flat and didn't see them, so he just barged into my flat. They were just stepping out of the bathroom (naked) and on seeing them, he started accusing me of raping them. I am an introvert and very naive about sex then. Immediately he alerted the other neighbors and everyone on the street. The police came in an hour and they beat me like a thief, I cried and cried. I was abused heavily as a kid. I was handcuffed and taken to the station with no one to believe me. I thank God for the intervention of my parents and some other people around, I was vindicated. He ruined my birthday party that was supposed to take place that night. It was the worst birthday gift anyone could get. The stigma almost made me commit suicide. It happened in Ogun State. Till today it still hurts. I can't ever forgive him even after 13years.

Damn...I've always said it

we are also vulnerable.. I can't relate bro.. though mine wasn't horrible

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by beetown(m): 6:19pm On Mar 17, 2018
IamZod:
August 2016, Osun state. The night I smoked one joint and almost ran mad.

Meh, I experienced hell that day. My head was spinning, heart rate tripled...
Funny enough, back in my hood, I do smoke joint normally and never felt myself going gaga.

Why this particular joint took me to an all time high, I just couldn't figure.
I can't forget the cold showers, brisk walking, press-ups etc. All just to stay active so I don't loose my consciousness.

Thank God for mercies.
I experienced the same thing on the 24rd of September 2017....bruh i almost died

i saw death that day bruh... took my bath,drank milk... my mouth was as dry as sahara desert...i literally dried up.. thank God for Jesus sha. He saved me

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by Melonny(m): 6:20pm On Mar 17, 2018
Ellabae:
I was closer to my dad nd at that time I blamed my mum for the divorce.
You were able to make informed decision then. I guess it worked all fine and I know they are back together.
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by Ellabae(f): 6:21pm On Mar 17, 2018
Melonny:
You were able to make informed decision then. I guess it worked all fine and I know they are back together.
No they are not but it worked nd still working fine.

1 Like

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by thowbie7ven(m): 6:22pm On Mar 17, 2018
joyberry:
She was sick but recovering tho,she slept off and never woke up again.
Ehyah!...That's very sad...soo sad...Heaven Only Knows...

1 Like

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by Hotzone(m): 6:24pm On Mar 17, 2018
Yesterday midnight, I had nightmare voting baba during 2019 election!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by J2381: 6:25pm On Mar 17, 2018
Audray:
The day 8 year old me stumbled upon the word "Lesbian" in a dictionary. Changed my life forever.
8?
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 17, 2018
beetown:

I experienced the same thing on the 24rd of September 2017....bruh i almost died

i saw death that day bruh... took my bath,drank milk... my mouth was as dry as sahara desert...i literally dried up.. thank God for Jesus sha. He saved me
Bruh, That feeling is like hell Meh.
I couldn't wish it on nobody, it's torture.

Grateful, we alive to tell the story.
You still take joint?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 17, 2018
Caustics:
angry That day has not come but it will be the day when buhari will be disgraced, humiliated, and made to pay for the crimes and evil he has committed against nigerians

cc lzaa yarimo sarrki alariiwo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Baby Snake Found Inside A Chair At A Relaxation Center / Rat Strays Into NDLEA Exhibition Room, Gets High Then Gyrates / Ghanaian Female Soldiers Pose With A Python In The Jungle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.