Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Share A Day You Can Never Forget - Nairaland / General (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share A Day You Can Never Forget (60731 Views)

Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. / What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? / What Are The Best Moments You Can Never Forget in the year 2018? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 22, 2018
gaby:

Esan
baba, i be your brother or let me say your son from Ekpoma... any link for me?
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 22, 2018
olumbest:
You must have pondered alot on the question "Why me?"

I'm glad you've got one of the best dads ever. He's a model.
Sorry about the series of loss.
It's quute painful.
No actually, I think I "healed" way before I even understood I still have the rest of my life to live without them.

My dad is really thee best. Just tell him to go marry......

Northmall:

Omg you've been through a lot already yet you sound so strong. Thanks for the kind words, we'll be fine. Your dad is a hero, God bless y'all.
They say act how you want to be perceived and eventually, the role will materialize.

Bless..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by gaby(m): 6:17am On Mar 23, 2018
AnyDevice:

baba, i be your brother or let me say your son from Ekpoma... any link for me?

lol..i greet you brother..which of the links you mean?
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 23, 2018
gaby:

lol..i greet you brother..which of the links you mean?

Good morning, the link can be any link to a better life, it could be a job, connection, cash or even travel link.. lol
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by emmabest2000(m): 10:10am On Mar 23, 2018
AnyDevice:

Good morning, the link can be any link to a better life, it could be a job, connection, cash or even travel link.. lol

He just dey search him own job nao !

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 23, 2018
emmabest2000:

He just dey search him own job nao !
e get some kind job you no fit do by urself but u go fit recommend somebody

na that one i mean oga, you know say him na boss so he go dey select
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 01, 2018
Ellabae:
That was the day I was given a choice to choose who to follow after my parent messy divorce. That's day I saw my mum cry but I had to choose my dad.

My god! I can only imagine the pain. I hope you're all right now and your relationship with both parents is great. Pele.
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by patrickmuf(m): 9:52am On Apr 01, 2018
Got some memorable dates I'll never forget.
First, 3 years ago, 26th October, it was my birthday, as I set out to have a good time, just when I opened my first bottle, I got a call from my Dad that my cousin was dead (accident)...I was broken, RIP Samuel.

I also remember when my mum and dad separated and we went through hell as children, from child welfare to the police and court room, it was a battle for who will have the kids, judgement was passed, I and my elder sis were asked to go with my dad and my kid sis and bro went with my mum...It's all settled, we all grew up with my dad and it left my mum broken...Notjing is worst than the pain of growing up in a broken home.

Lastly, was the day I left Osun state after NYSC, it was quite difficult cos I was leaving friends who had become family...Ife North @Ipetumodu, I'll never forget...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by Tenifayo23: 10:29am On Apr 01, 2018
okonja:
16years 7Months 13days 18hours 22minutes ago...October 1, 2001 undecided undecided. The day I was involved in a fire accident.
We were thought how to make Shoe Polish on board but instructed to prepare it at home and submit as assignment the following week. I was afraid of the teacher that took the subject then, so I obliged to carry out the experiment.

I was done with everything and was about to bring it down from fire, in the cause of transferring the pot from stove to the zinc, it got exploded and the hot substance with fire sprouted out of the pot and poured on my right part of the body from head to toe but my leg was mostly affected, other parts are looking good now cry

Spent 7weeks at Lautech Teaching Hospital Oshogbo because it was a 3rd degree burn angry

Had to learn how to stand on my legs like a toddler after 4weeks and started walking the 5th week.

If you schooled in BICAS that time, you will know me by now
Hi. I am an alumni of bicas( bisola college of art and science), 2011 sect. But I don't seems to know you or Mayb u've long graduated b4 I gained admission into bicas. Or are u part of brother bayo, ayoola, Waliu, and co sect?. Anyway hope u are in better health condition now. All the best bro.
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by okonja(m): 10:35am On Apr 01, 2018
Tenifayo23:

Hi. I am an alumni of bicas( bisola college of art and science), 2011 sect. But I don't seems to know you or Mayb u've long graduated b4 I gained admission into bicas

Yeah...You got admitted the Year I graduated. cool
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by Tenifayo23: 12:18pm On Apr 01, 2018
okonja:

Yeah...You got admitted the Year I graduated. cool
The seniority no be here o. Lol. Hope u doing great sir
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by okonja(m): 3:25pm On Apr 01, 2018
Tenifayo23:

The seniority no be here o. Lol. Hope u doing great sir

cool....doing well, and you?
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by Ellabae(f): 4:21pm On Apr 01, 2018
KOPT33:

My god! I can only imagine the pain. I hope you're all right now and your relationship with both parents is great. Pele.
Am good. Thanks a lot sir
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by Tenifayo23: 5:30pm On Apr 01, 2018
okonja:

cool....doing well, and you?
Hustling nd bustling o. U do come to fosab meeting?
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by okonja(m): 7:11pm On Apr 01, 2018
Tenifayo23:

Hustling nd bustling o. U do come to fosab meeting?
Been a while
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by columbus007(m): 4:06pm On Apr 02, 2018
Amirullaha:

Was it painful
bro what do mean?or whether the puszy tear? smiley
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by Amirullaha(m): 9:57am On Apr 03, 2018
columbus007:
bro what do mean?or whether the puszy tear? smiley
Na you talk am o...
I no talk anything...
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by columbus007(m): 10:30am On Apr 03, 2018
Amirullaha:

Na you talk am o...
I no talk anything...
grin
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by Talkingboy: 12:26pm On May 19, 2018
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by dljbd1(m): 12:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
ILLICITblood:
sometime in 2012

I was just a young boy writing chemistry practical Neco when a religious crisis erupted..

My school was situated in the middle of a densely populated Hausa area in Kaduna...

we were attacked by youths with knives of different sizes and shapes

How I survived that day,I don't know

I saw things Bro,scary things..

I can vividly remember flying the fence and running... I didn't stop or look back until I reached Home..

Thank You Lord for saving my Life
obataokenwa:
I can relate with this also. Was in Kaduna during the 2000 sharia crisis

Same here...but mine was around 2003 thereabout. embarassed
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by frbona: 10:44pm On Aug 27, 2018
iamloyalty:

Sorry to say this, u must be dumb for saying this. Did anybody complain? Cant u see the way people are encouraging him?
Oversabi way nor know anything.
super dumb!

1 Like

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by frbona: 10:51pm On Aug 27, 2018
justwise:

You really know how to talk nonsense, how will i hate somebody i never had issues with before or even know, i have not being following his story neither have i ever come across his post or ID before

If you needed to read his story to know why you should not travel to Europe through the desert then you are hopelessly ignorant

could someone shut this guy up?

1 Like

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by frbona: 10:53pm On Aug 27, 2018
Theonlycoolmonk:

Because of common mod wey you be na him u dey insult people wey fit senior you. Na person like you wey go get small power you go dey carry shoulder and want make people worship you. I carry yansh for u.

@gaby please keep your story and sort for a better avenue to air your story since this "ekuke" called mod don carry him busy body enter here.
"ekuke" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by ekene101: 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2018
Zonex1:
28 of august 2017 wen my gurlfwnd of 7yrz brokup wid me n left me 4 a copper n dat same day of d nxt mnth i meet my wife gladyz n was happy again only 4 me 2 here dat d copper guy threw her out 4 a character i manage 4 7yrz{infidelity}
happy anniversary bro

1 Like

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by PMBfirstson(m): 3:21pm On Oct 03, 2018
ameri9ja:
I will never forget the day I was 5thTC on NL.

#AMBODE MUST GO!!!
He and his little, arrogant, priest-sacking wife.

Don't forget his wife had an Anglican priest dismissed because she had to stand in line for offering like everyone else.

Little arrogant people.
So you are the one who started the campaign against ambode abi?
dont let him catch you..
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by Ayt27(m): 9:37am On Oct 14, 2018
gaby:

Just remembered how in the course of the journey one of the girls had gotten knocked up by someone she can't place and how she had gone into labour and everybody scampered in different directions except me. I helped Christy bring into the world a cute little baby boy and christened him Tyson right there in the desert.The boxer Mike Tyson was at his peak then.
How i managed with the delivery? Even me sef tire for the inspiration and inexplainable direction on what to do.

I can remember kneeling in front of Christy while she was gritting in pains and urging her on to keep pushing.When the baby popped out and unto my hand i was confused on what to do because the baby was still attached to the placenta inside her mom through the umbilical chord.

Confused on what next step to take,i resorted to pulling on the umbilical chord until the placenta came out. At this time i had shown Christy her new bundle of Joy and though still in pains,she had the presence of mind to direct me on what and what to do , such as un tying a thread from her head and tying between the chord and the placenta before separating the baby from the placenta. For the cutting i had to improvise with the lid of a sardine can.

There's more on this particular event too.
Only God knows where Christy and Tyson are today and if they ever talk or think about me...lol Got no contact with them.

joseid,nairalane,skyken001,nazarene,dexcira

Always liked your comments. Down to your more recent ones. I think you would be a very wise man when you are aged. If it’s not too effeminate to say “ I am definitely an admirer”.
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by viktohmarkz(m): 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2019
viktohmarkz:
am gonna share two days of my life.

06/11/2013
woke up that morning said my greetings to all at home,my bro got prepped to go take his medications at the hospital before leaving with my mum he said "sir Vic make I reach hospital we go see when I come back"
I walked him up to the car outside,he got in and the car left,waited till evening my elder sister came home took some stuffs to the hospital,i got a call by 10pm saying my bro was no more,i cried my eyes out. where ever you are bro,i miss you.

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by 77up(m): 8:27am On Jul 27, 2019
bobolizim:
It's the morning of Dec. 07 2007, I felt so elated that morning cause it was my birthday. I remember going to school that morning with my twin sister and a brother. All that was on my mind was to celebrate my birthday with my class mates and come back home as soon as possible since that day was Friday and we used to close early.
Little did I know that it's gonna be a fateful day, on getting home, I saw people crying , jumping and all. I got to know my uncle in onitsha who got married to an Igbo woman was dead. As at then, he was an Achitect that's already living fine; he was our hope. He's the kind of uncle anyone would look up to, so cool headed and intelligent. Rest in peace brother Rotimi. You live forever in my heart.
may his soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by 77up(m): 8:28am On Jul 27, 2019
Zonex1:
28 of august 2017 wen my gurlfwnd of 7yrz brokup wid me n left me 4 a copper n dat same day of d nxt mnth i meet my wife gladyz n was happy again only 4 me 2 here dat d copper guy threw her out 4 a character i manage 4 7yrz{infidelity}
many good are actually embedded in bad .

Congratulations!

3 Likes

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by 77up(m): 8:29am On Jul 27, 2019
okonja:
16years 7Months 13days 18hours 22minutes ago...October 1, 2001 undecided undecided. The day I was involved in a fire accident.
We were thought how to make Shoe Polish on board but instructed to prepare it at home and submit as assignment the following week. I was afraid of the teacher that took the subject then, so I obliged to carry out the experiment.

I was done with everything and was about to bring it down from fire, in the cause of transferring the pot from stove to the zinc, it got exploded and the hot substance with fire sprouted out of the pot and poured on my right part of the body from head to toe but my leg was mostly affected, other parts are looking good now cry

Spent 7weeks at Lautech Teaching Hospital Oshogbo because it was a 3rd degree burn >sad

Had to learn how to stand on my legs like a toddler after 4weeks and started walking the 5th week.

If you schooled in BICAS that time, you will know me by now
Thank God for the life brother .

1 Like

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by 77up(m): 8:37am On Jul 27, 2019
barristerzinny:
mine was 9th of this month, I was assaulted and robbed on my way home. I am still recovering from the trauma and injuries I sustained.
may God in heaven punish them wherever they are.

So sorry cutie kiss
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by okonja(m): 9:08am On Jul 27, 2019
77up:
Thank God for the life brother .
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Ghanaian Female Soldiers Pose With A Python In The Jungle / Rat Strays Into NDLEA Exhibition Room, Gets High Then Gyrates / Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.