Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) (50325 Views)

BBnaija: Massive Billboard Of Gedoni in Calabar, Cross River. Photos / BBNaija: A Big LED Billboard For Cee-C Erected By Fans (Picture) / #bbnaija: NINA Gets Massive Billboard At Imo State University Junction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by wese90(m): 7:58pm On Mar 17, 2018
Ok
Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by RSVP: 7:58pm On Mar 17, 2018
Ceece

Chelsea undecided

Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by Binchim(m): 8:05pm On Mar 17, 2018
parklamson:
Which way Nigeria youth?

The thing weak me, with this stupid act how will the elders give way for the youth.
Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by jameyjaggs: 8:06pm On Mar 17, 2018
Me!!!.....dey my house dat 1 no reach me,.i com subscribe my dstv compact dat 1 no reach me,.i com say make i watch big broda jst to dey updated,.dat 1 no reach me,.i com go use my moni print 1 peson wey i neva c b4 pic n no b my pic sef very big ooehen dat 1 no reach me i com go mit welders to weld dat kind big structure iron oo I com use am do bilboard 4 peson abeg wetin dey worri me?? Abeg OP wich state d bilboard dey i nid to see d people wey put dat tin dey nid serious flogging....after dey go say buhari dey craze!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 8:08pm On Mar 17, 2018
Something wey boys don remove since
Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by LukeLook: 8:16pm On Mar 17, 2018
Every black man dey go see black panther, una dey go ceecee.... Mtcheeeeeewwwwww
Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by martineverest(m): 8:25pm On Mar 17, 2018
The last sentence tells it all..... Hungry bloggers and fake news
Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by Redfruit(m): 8:25pm On Mar 17, 2018
MissEdified:
In a bid to solicit for votes, fans of Big Brother Naija housemate Cee-C have erected a massive billboard on the street ahead of upcoming eviction. The massive billboard contains a picture of the controversial housemate, the Big Brother logo and a number to vote for Cee-C.

A photo of the billboard went viral on social media after an Instagram user spotted it and took a photo that was later shared.

Even though the photo had gone viral on social media, the location of the erected billboard was not been disclosed.

http://newshelm.ng/bbnaija-cee-cs-fans-erect-massive-billboard-to-campaign-for-her/

The location is on Enugu at Old park. In front of peace mass transit park. Thank me later
Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by Redfruit(m): 8:27pm On Mar 17, 2018
martineverest:
The last sentence tells it all..... Hungry bloggers and fake news
its real.. Located in Enugu
Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by marvin906(m): 8:29pm On Mar 17, 2018
mehn Enugu people make I nor just talk
Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by blueSpartan: 8:46pm On Mar 17, 2018
Redfruit:
its real.. Located in Enugu
u don c am with your eyes?
Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by Seun360(m): 8:56pm On Mar 17, 2018
parklamson:
Which way Nigeria youth?

Well, na investment.
Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by BchristopherJ(m): 9:00pm On Mar 17, 2018
new music!!! Marry by Christopher
prod by TERRY DON
dropping on Monday

Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by Mutemenot(m): 9:04pm On Mar 17, 2018
I wonder those who like that unfriendly and disrespectful house mate.
Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by samuelchimmy(m): 9:06pm On Mar 17, 2018
DynasTee:
I just hope those fans will get rewarded (in cash only)

If not, They are stupid
they are not stupid, at least they have something doing with their life,
Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by ernieboy(m): 9:19pm On Mar 17, 2018
parklamson:
Which way Nigeria youth?
all na hustle. u think the people doing this are just random youths? she surely has some friends and relatives mobilizing on her behalf.
Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by seunak2016: 9:23pm On Mar 17, 2018
they suppose share recharge card for people to vote for her, that's the only campaign that can work
Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by ncoolsome(m): 9:29pm On Mar 17, 2018
parklamson:
Which way Nigeria youth?

Jesus is the way...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by wisdomkid: 9:49pm On Mar 17, 2018
focus1256:
Cee c will be very good on bed....I like her shape

Some peeps have huge problems..
Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by Redfruit(m): 9:56pm On Mar 17, 2018
blueSpartan:

u don c am with your eyes?
yes
Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by talk2percy(m): 9:58pm On Mar 17, 2018
Nna eh...ayam not understanding?
Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by Anuwumie(f): 10:14pm On Mar 17, 2018
Xcelinteriors:
What if she's evicted tomorrow?

Na that one bad pass
Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by Nedfed(m): 10:37pm On Mar 17, 2018
I'll rather use my money chop pop corn than voting Cee-c.
I know nobody in the house either are mine a fan to any.
But if am force to pick one in other to send bubu to be back to Daura, I'll pick Anto for the ladies and Rico for the men.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by FelixHill: 11:16pm On Mar 17, 2018
It's not a photoshoped image, it's real here in Enugu State. The advert was placed in a LED billboard in front peace park, old park round about Enugu.
Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by Archileak: 11:27pm On Mar 17, 2018
Acidosis:
Poor photoshop
No its not.. Av seen that at ogbete market here in Enugu
Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by osazsky(m): 11:47pm On Mar 17, 2018
c fools,how much dem one give una,instead of u to erect pep,aguero,Silva,,de bryne board mumu people ,my people perish cos of lack of knowledge
Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by correctguy101(m): 12:07am On Mar 18, 2018
ehen

Misplaced priorities

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by ohem007(m): 12:10am On Mar 18, 2018
Mtchewwww......

Yeye dey smell

Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by Ofemmanutosure: 12:17am On Mar 18, 2018
The billboard is owned by her father naw. So let them use what they have to get what they want.
Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by AdeniyiA(m): 5:10am On Mar 18, 2018
Who is to blame?
Nigerian youths lack direction and vision. Our near-the-grave leaders will never wish to bequeath the mantle of leadership to these supposedly leaders of tomorrow whose thinking is hollow and shallow undecided
Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by tgmservice: 5:55am On Mar 18, 2018
Mandrake007:
i'm confused,Cee-c said she can make 45M in 2weeks...so why the stress and hassle to get her votes?
yes she can but d pusssy will suffer
Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by abassmayowa24(m): 6:48am On Mar 18, 2018
Izecson3D:
hit Like for this Delicious Delicacy.. hit Share for Cee c

If ordinary dodo with kpomo can beat Cee C with this margin..with this your simple analysis..i want to believe that the controversial girl would soon be out of the house.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" / Lance Reddick Is Dead / DSTV, Startimes, Others Question FG Tax Relief To TStv Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.