Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,898 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) (50322 Views)

BBnaija: Massive Billboard Of Gedoni in Calabar, Cross River. Photos / BBNaija: A Big LED Billboard For Cee-C Erected By Fans (Picture) / #bbnaija: NINA Gets Massive Billboard At Imo State University Junction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by Izecson3D(m): 6:51am On Mar 18, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Dont be heartless! Ahahaaaa
lol.. was I ? am I ?? grin
Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by Izecson3D(m): 6:55am On Mar 18, 2018
abassmayowa24:

If ordinary dodo with kpomo can beat Cee C with this margin..with this your simple analysis..i want to believe that the controversial girl would soon be out of the house.

don't be deceived ooo.. she might come out on top.. maybe not the winner, top 5 at least
Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by airboss33(m): 7:00am On Mar 18, 2018
Continue watching your cartoon , bbn will finish soon
Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by Agozie48: 7:52am On Mar 18, 2018
I recognize the place the advert it's on a digital billboard along Old Park, Ogbete market route Enugu
Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 18, 2018
stixxx:
Ignorance. And The youths are supposed to be leaders of tomorrow. it's obvious we are not ready especially with all these misplaced priorities. we will continue to be governed by old outdated men and continue our usual social media rant, because these are the frivolities we concern ourselves with while they're putting in the work for election and re-election.
wenever i see posts like dis, i just smile. So being entertained now is misplaced priority? Or is it the moni dey spend dat is paining u? Sit down to ask urself dis questions
1)election is coming but people paid over 2500k to watch black panther
2)election is coming, boys still pay 100h to watch ball every Sunday and kill dem selves wen messi and co dnt even know dem
3)election is coming, pple would pay 5k on April first for Ay live.
Do you criticize dis pple or do u call dem fools for wanting to be entertained? See ,for d fact that i am a bbnaija fan doesn't mean i won't vote. Dis tin is even for a short while and pple are paines
Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by sandrahnaub(f): 9:54am On Mar 18, 2018
Looks Photoshop(ed)
Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by duduade: 4:47pm On Mar 18, 2018
ZombieTAMER:
Only fools watch this show

And "foolers" like you will come here to comment...
Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by duduade: 4:48pm On Mar 18, 2018
Agozie48:
I recognize the place the advert it's on a digital billboard along Old Park, Ogbete market route Enugu

I knew it couldn't be Lagos ..
Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by stixxx: 10:00am On Mar 24, 2018
nnamdiokere45:
wenever i see posts like dis, i just smile. So being entertained now is misplaced priority? Or is it the moni dey spend dat is paining u? Sit down to ask urself dis questions
1)election is coming but people paid over 2500k to watch black panther
2)election is coming, boys still pay 100h to watch ball every Sunday and kill dem selves wen messi and co dnt even know dem
3)election is coming, pple would pay 5k on April first for Ay live.
Do you criticize dis pple or do u call dem fools for wanting to be entertained? See ,for d fact that i am a bbnaija fan doesn't mean i won't vote. Dis tin is even for a short while and pple are paines
black panther ran for 2hrs (lesson of the story was learned) football runs for 2hrs once a week (celebrates talent and hardwork, another lesson learned) bbn runs for how long?can you pick one single lesson from the show?watching people living ordinary lives all day is dumb,and insignificant coz they do nothing remarkable
Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 24, 2018
stixxx:

black panther ran for 2hrs (lesson of the story was learned) football runs for 2hrs once a week (celebrates talent and hardwork, another lesson learned) bbn runs for how long?can you pick one single lesson from the show?watching people living ordinary lives all day is dumb,and insignificant coz they do nothing remarkable
can u pick one lesson u learnt from wakanda dat u wld apply in ur life or in football dat helps ur life?
Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by stixxx: 9:16am On Mar 26, 2018
nnamdiokere45:
can u pick one lesson u learnt from wakanda dat u wld apply in ur life or in football dat helps ur life?
in black panther, i learnt that if u want something, u have to go all out to get it. life wont hand things to u on a silver platter. that was how the villain of the movie got the throne. in football, i learn how hard work pays. look at how much the footballers earn, they earn that not by being complacent but through hardwork. you also learn real life tactics in dealing with rivals or company growth. in bbn, they are rewarded for having sex, eating, sleeping, partying. just for basically being ordinary. and people like u spend endless hours watching ppl living simple, uninspiring normal lives. if that is not misplaced priority and mediocrity celebratn, i dont know what is to u.
Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 26, 2018
stixxx:

in black panther, i learnt that if u want something, u have to go all out to get it. life wont hand things to u on a silver platter. that was how the villain of the movie got the throne. in football, i learn how hard work pays. look at how much the footballers earn, they earn that not by being complacent but through hardwork. you also learn real life tactics in dealing with rivals or company growth. in bbn, they are rewarded for having sex, eating, sleeping, partying. just for basically being ordinary. and people like u spend endless hours watching ppl living simple, uninspiring normal lives. if that is not misplaced priority and mediocrity celebratn, i dont know what is to u.
every is entitled to his opinion, even if it doesn't count. So u mean every movie u watch u learn a lesson, or those that pay for wizkids show learn from it?
Re: BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) by abassmayowa24(m): 8:54am On May 01, 2018
Izecson3D:

don't be deceived ooo.. she might come out on top.. maybe not the winner, top 5 at least

You are a Nostradamus..you can see the future clearly!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" / Lance Reddick Is Dead / DSTV, Startimes, Others Question FG Tax Relief To TStv Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.