Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Please; I Need Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please; I Need Help (547 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please; I Need Help by donvoice(m): 5:00pm On Mar 17, 2018
I need help please.

I met a lady on facebook and we got talking both online and offline. We became knitted in love but distance seems setting us apart. She is 42 (with six kids from ex-hubby) while am 31(with no marriage and no kids)

She lived in Asaba while I based in one of the Island area of Rivers State. She came visiting on fateful Thursday and left on Saturday. We had sex three times during her visit and that was all.

We still keep in touch till the following week Friday which makes it a week she came visiting. She called me and told me she is pregnant. I was a bit happy but come to think of it, she is 42 (12years old) has 6kids (not a divorcee but separated from her ex-hubby) and authoritative woman at that.

The question here is this; Can someone be pregnant within a week and gets to know.

I asked some medical personnel and they told me its not possible. Please I need help and explanation(copied and pasted as the author sent me)
Re: Please; I Need Help by greatnaija01: 5:03pm On Mar 17, 2018
well... this is NOT our business. because U would not be able to copy all the advice you may get from here. The medical peeps he met is enough.

Dont post another person's issues here, they didnt consult US or even YOU before having sex with someone without a condom.... IT ALL DOES NOT MAKE SENSE.

close this thread.

donvoice:
I need help please.

I met a lady on facebook and we got talking both online and offline. We became knitted in love but distance seems setting us apart. She is 42 (with six kids from ex-hubby) while am 31(with no marriage and no kids)

She lived in Asaba while I based in one of the Island area of Rivers State. She came visiting on fateful Thursday and left on Saturday. We had sex three times during her visit and that was all.

We still keep in touch till the following week Friday which makes it a week she came visiting. She called me and told me she is pregnant. I was a bit happy but come to think of it, she is 42 (12years old) has 6kids (not a divorcee but separated from her ex-hubby) and authoritative woman at that.

The question here is this; Can someone be pregnant within a week and gets to know.

I asked some medical personnel and they told me its not possible. Please I need help and explanation(copied and pasted as the author sent me)

2 Likes

Re: Please; I Need Help by Cutehector(m): 5:04pm On Mar 17, 2018
Lol Sarah was pregnant at 90years old. Or did you just forget the lord works in mysterious ways? cheesy
Re: Please; I Need Help by gabinogem(m): 5:06pm On Mar 17, 2018
You stated u guys are netted in love. Why now are u bringing up her age & kids into this matter... As for the pregnancy, u should take her to see your own doctor for proper check-up.
Re: Please; I Need Help by Olalan(m): 5:07pm On Mar 17, 2018
Since you had unprotected sex you could get her pregnant, but telling you one week after doesn't add up. But the guy got what he deserved cause he just wanted to sleep with the lady but alas the lady was smarter.

1 Like

Re: Please; I Need Help by sinaj(f): 5:15pm On Mar 17, 2018
Cutehector:
Lol Sarah was pregnant at 90years old. Or did you just forget the lord works in mysterious ways? cheesy
lwkmd grin

He works in a mysterious way indeed lol grin

Op will surely celebrate fathers day in a grand style nxt year cool
Re: Please; I Need Help by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 17, 2018
Am i the only one that thinks this story is a fabrication from the land of daura?
Re: Please; I Need Help by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 17, 2018
donvoice:
I need help please.

A woman having 6 kids already shows the lady as being very fertile

To conceive after a week of intercourse, I highly doubt that

The only thing you can do is wait till the baby is born and carry out a paternity test (that's if she really is pregnant and not just making this up).

You were foolish to smash without a condom (who does that)

Separation is not divorce (so you smashed another man's wife - clap for yourself)
Re: Please; I Need Help by juwonloo(m): 5:41pm On Mar 17, 2018
sir you need to be flog.

you had sex with an unknown person without protection. then later you go meet our youth girls agiain....

na person like you dey spread infection up and down

God go punish you

useless man

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Groom Dies On His Way To Prepare For His Wedding, This Coming Saturday / Things You Shouldn't Do When You're In A Relationship / Viral Photo Of A Couple Posing Naked In The Presence Of Their Baby Has Raised Br

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.