Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Things You Should Know About Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Should Know About Men (515 Views)

What Is That Something You Don't Understand About Men? Women Ask, Men Reply. / Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes / Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Should Know About Men by Andrew4343(m): 5:03pm On Apr 03, 2018
THINGS A MAN DOES AND YOU'LL KNOW HE DOESN'T LOVE YOU.
IGNORING YOUR CALLS OR MAILS
NOT SEEKING FOR YOUR OPINION AS USUAL
STOP KEEPING PROMISES
CALLING ONLY FOR FAVORS
NOT SPENDING QUALITY TIME WITH YOU

SOURCE: http://adstonegold..com.ng/2018/04/things-you-should-know-about-men.html
Re: Things You Should Know About Men by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2018
If I Click That Link Make My Prick Bend
Re: Things You Should Know About Men by Andrew4343(m): 6:06pm On Apr 03, 2018
DeadRat:
If I Click That Link Make My Prick Bend
��� Should I be concerned?
Re: Things You Should Know About Men by Andrew4343(m): 6:07pm On Apr 03, 2018
Should I be concerned?
Re: Things You Should Know About Men by Andrew4343(m): 6:11pm On Apr 03, 2018
Deadrat, what a lovely name. But you shouldn't talk when you have nothing to say.
Re: Things You Should Know About Men by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 03, 2018
Andrew4343:
Deadrat, what a lovely name. But you shouldn't talk when you have nothing to say.
Is Like Your Head Is Full Of Charcoal... undecided

If You Want Traffic, make A Name For Yourself On Nairaland by postin some Of Your Stuff Here in Full Article...

Nairalanders dont like Half Baked bread... Surprise People With Interesting Article And Watch Them Flood Your blog For More... Common Sense!
Re: Things You Should Know About Men by Andrew4343(m): 6:56pm On Apr 03, 2018
Now you're making sense.
DeadRat:
Is Like Your Head Is Full Of Charcoal... undecided

If You Want Traffic, make A Name For Yourself On Nairaland by postin some Of Your Stuff Here in Full Article...

Nairalanders dont like Half Baked bread... Surprise People With Interesting Article And Watch Them Flood Your blog For More... Common Sense!

(1) (Reply)

Why Sexual Immorality And The Hunger For Lust Is Bad. / It's A Month To Our Wedding, Should I Tell My Fiancee About The Abortion? / Title: Maya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.