Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen (55291 Views)

CAF Withdraws AFCON 2019 Hosting Rights From Cameroon / AFCON 2019: Rohr Advises South Africa On How To Beat Libya After 1-1 Draw With N / Seychelles Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 Qualifier - 0 - 3 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 05, 2018
booblacain:

I am actually looking for more than one song from her. I am looking for all the songs in her album "mispa", especially the song "bwel".
bwel is going to be hard,unless you try YouTube
But you can get the likes of;kene so,coucou,elle na pas vu etc on show2babi.com wink
Re: Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 05, 2018
booblacain:

at last, someone came through for me on this. thanks a lot. though I searched the site for Charlotte, I didn't see any song of hers.
don't just type charlotte and expect to find her songs
Type charlotte dipanda in full
Re: Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen by booblacain(m): 11:11am On Aug 05, 2018
nwanneni:
bwel is going to be hard,unless you try YouTube
But you can get the likes of;kene so,coucou,elle na pas vu etc on show2babi.com wink

I have just finished downloading all the songs from youtube. those songs brought back so much memories. thanks a lot for the help bro, you too much.
Re: Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 05, 2018
booblacain:

I have just finished downloading all the songs from youtube. those songs brought back so much memories. thanks a lot for the help bro, you too much.
memories from where?care to share bro?
I am a fellow traveller too,spent my early life in tiko,cameroon,moved to sao tome & principe,cape verde,portugal,nigeria and the cycle continues
I like nostalgia.i wish i could go back.real friends,no worries etc
Tell me where pls
Re: Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen by booblacain(m): 11:53am On Aug 05, 2018
nwanneni:
memories from where?care to share bro?
I am a fellow traveller too,spent my early life in tiko,cameroon,moved to sao tome & principe,cape verde,portugal,nigeria and the cycle continues
I like nostalgia.i wish i could go back.real friends,no worries etc
Tell me where pls

I am sorry to disappoint bro but I have never been to Cameroon. I made friends with a Cameroonian lady here in Nigeria some few years ago. she had just come to Nigeria from Cameroon and she brought in some CDs with her, Charlotte Dipanda's mispa was one of them. I instantly fell in love with her music and her voice. I would play it on repeat every day and my Cameroonian friend would dance her native moves to them while I watch. I lost contact with my friend since she went back to Cameroon and it is one of my greatest desire in life to meet her again. I miss her much, she is one of the most beautiful persons I have ever met.
Re: Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 05, 2018
booblacain:

I am sorry to disappoint bro but I have never been to Cameroon. I made friends with a Cameroonian lady here in Nigeria some few years ago. she had just come to Nigeria from Cameroon and she brought in some CDs with her, Charlotte Dipanda's mispa was one of them. I instantly fell in love with her music and her voice. I would play it on repeat every day and my Cameroonian friend would dance her native moves to them while I watch. I lost contact with my friend since she went back to Cameroon and it is one of my greatest desire in life to meet her again. I miss her much, she is one of the most beautiful persons I have ever met.
sorry about that.their women are very pretty and easy going.unlike the yarnshless,Oracle looking leeches we have here.
I pray you find her someday.
While i was in cameroon,i made some cool friends as well.
Belinda(mama africa).this girl is way prettier than agbani darego.simple,from a solid background and smart.her voice alone could melt a heart.
I miss cameroon
Re: Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen by booblacain(m): 12:09pm On Aug 05, 2018
nwanneni:
sorry about that.their women are very pretty and easy going.unlike the yarnshless,Oracle looking leeches we have here.
I pray you find her someday.
While i was in cameroon,i made some cool friends as well.
Belinda(mama africa).this girl is way prettier than agbani darego.simple,from a solid background and smart.her voice alone could melt a heart.
I miss cameroon

you are right bro, especially on that easy going part. I loved her most for her simplicity. thanks once again bro.
Re: Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen by cherechukwunwoba(m): 10:14am On Nov 21, 2018
([color=#550000][/color] CHERECHUKWUNWOBA:it is quite unfortunate that africans does not like good things in their area.imagine abnormality and abmornination in afrcian continent
Re: Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen by cherechukwunwoba(m): 10:34am On Nov 21, 2018
([color=#550000][/color] CHERECHUKWUNWOBA:it is quite unfortunate that africans does not like good things in their area.imagine abnormality and abmornination in afrcian continent, monkey and snake had competition of swallowing money,now goat and cow are on duty of swallowing and chiewing of artificial grasses in cameroon stadium.herdsmen why bokoharam why,you can flight your cattle to cameroon.it's ok keep it up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jose Peseiro’s Wife And Daughter Celebrate Super Eagles / Michael Essien’s Gay Rights Comment Sparks Outrage On Social Media / Ighalo Poses With His Man Of The Match Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.