Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:10 AM

Breaking News: Dele Momodu Wants To Contest For The 2011 Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Dele Momodu Wants To Contest For The 2011 Presidential Election (726 Views)

Dele Momodu Wants Apc To Change It's Manifesto Because Of Buhari / On The Matter Of The 2011 Presidential Elections-Professor Mobolaji E.Aluko / 2011 Presidential Elections: Results From Up North- CPC calling the shots so far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Dele Momodu Wants To Contest For The 2011 Presidential Election by BigB11(m): 12:20pm On May 02, 2010
Bros, I love you and you know it. We spent time in Ghana few weeks go, we also spent time @ a wedding just last weekend; as your brother I must let you know that this move @ this time is not a good one.

Too many young Nigerians (new generations) do not think you have the integrity to lead anyone.

On the other hand,
IBB doesn't have integrity as well, but the man has a lot to lose and has the stamina to rule again.
Moreover, 100 percent of all politicians in Nigeria has complete respect for IBB.

I will advise you to submit and immediately join the IBB train; the train that will take us as one to the promise land (Aso Rock).

Bros Dele, one love always.
Re: Breaking News: Dele Momodu Wants To Contest For The 2011 Presidential Election by zmurda(m): 12:39pm On May 02, 2010
Dele Momodu is high on some cheap s***

I am sure he's strategizing for something else, maybe a senatorial seat or ministerial position.

No wonder he has put himself in the eye of the storm in recent times. I'll personally deep 6 him, just kidding, but the guy is so full of s***, he doesn't know he stinks again. Jeeeez!!!
Re: Breaking News: Dele Momodu Wants To Contest For The 2011 Presidential Election by Depilot(m): 11:58pm On May 02, 2010
Winning the presidential election is not what Mr. Momodu wants to accomplish; his main goal is to only get the necessary attention to become at least an ambassador (may in Ghana). The same strategy obanikoro used to score Ghana.

This next election is much more bigger than Dele Momodu, and I'm sure that he isn't that dull to clearly understand this fact.

My prediction: if Babangida doesn't win (which I still think he will), our next president will be another northerner old school (a very good friend of Babangida).

Mark it down.
Re: Breaking News: Dele Momodu Wants To Contest For The 2011 Presidential Election by BigB11(m): 5:38pm On May 03, 2010
My Prediction: As soon as IBB moves into Aso Rock Dele Momodu will be happy to be a Nigeria ambassador in Ghana.

The dude loves Ghana more than anything and also think Ghana loves him back. There fore, his main mission is not to become the next president, but to muscle up in Ghana by becoming the next ambassador.

He may not have a complete integrity because of his constant dancing style from one angle to the other (from one sweet spot on monday to another sweetest spot by Friday), he isn't a foolish man. He knows what he's doing, what he wants and how to get it.

I feel very comfortable to say Dele Momodu's ambition is to make noise as much as possible and eventually become the ambassador in Ghana.
And something tells me that he may just simply accomplish this goal.

Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Pedophile Senator Of The Federal Republic's 13-year-old Wife Returns To Egypt! / 10 Of 16 Pdp Northern Governors Move To Back Jonathan / Nigerian Legislators And Their Huge Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.