Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Soldier Wins Over 50million Naira In Betnaija. Will He Leave The Military Or Not - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Soldier Wins Over 50million Naira In Betnaija. Will He Leave The Military Or Not (5665 Views)

Military Or Para-military / The Salary Of An Average Nigerian Soldier Will Shock You / Career Advice: Should I Leave The Private Sector For The Public Sector? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Wins Over 50million Naira In Betnaija. Will He Leave The Military Or Not by EgbechoFaith(f): 8:18pm On Mar 17, 2018
Last month in Lagos, a 23-year-old Air Force soldier had won 5million naira in betnaija. His colleagues said he almost went loco out of happiness and joy.

The young man was so elated that he fainted and was resuscitated after struggles and prayers from his fellow soldiers. Haven been playing the game for over two years consistently, he was very happy that he had started reaping from it.

Still on his first win and so much business advice coming from people around him over the 5million Naira, on Wednesday, 14 of March, 2018 Barcelona vs Chelsea had a tough football match.

Everyone was so shocked when he collapsed again after betting on the two teams and Bercelona won Chelsea 3 to nothing. His bet that day caught him another 49.8 million naira. He couldn’t believe his eyes.

Till now, he is still in shock and confused over the huge sum of money in his possession.

He had mentioned sometime ago to leave his duty as a Nigerian soldier if he wins again. The question is will he really forsake his duty or not?

See more
http://egbechofaith.com/soldier-wins-50million-naira-betnaija-will-leave-military-not-see-photos/

1 Like

Re: Soldier Wins Over 50million Naira In Betnaija. Will He Leave The Military Or Not by python1: 8:24pm On Mar 17, 2018
Oboy, 50m, na money be dat o.
Re: Soldier Wins Over 50million Naira In Betnaija. Will He Leave The Military Or Not by EgbechoFaith(f): 8:28pm On Mar 17, 2018
No close mouth talk am o... grin
Re: Soldier Wins Over 50million Naira In Betnaija. Will He Leave The Military Or Not by Neminc: 8:31pm On Mar 17, 2018
Which time I go win even 1million naira nah
Re: Soldier Wins Over 50million Naira In Betnaija. Will He Leave The Military Or Not by tayebest(m): 8:33pm On Mar 17, 2018
Dude should better watch his back, his commandant are coming for him! cheesy
Re: Soldier Wins Over 50million Naira In Betnaija. Will He Leave The Military Or Not by akunjohn(m): 8:34pm On Mar 17, 2018
If the story is real then congrats to him, Some guys re out there using their school fees to play with nothing to show for it.
Re: Soldier Wins Over 50million Naira In Betnaija. Will He Leave The Military Or Not by Beremx(f): 8:34pm On Mar 17, 2018
Picture of the coupon or I don't believe.

5 Likes

Re: Soldier Wins Over 50million Naira In Betnaija. Will He Leave The Military Or Not by Hofbrauhaus(m): 8:34pm On Mar 17, 2018
Neminc:
Which time I go win even 1million naira nah

Definitely not BUHARi time...

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Wins Over 50million Naira In Betnaija. Will He Leave The Military Or Not by Hofbrauhaus(m): 8:36pm On Mar 17, 2018
IkpuNnegiEwu44..

Guess who this is...I don't need a prophet to tell me.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Wins Over 50million Naira In Betnaija. Will He Leave The Military Or Not by EgbechoFaith(f): 8:36pm On Mar 17, 2018
akunjohn:
If the story is real then congrats to him, Some guys re out there using their school fees to play with nothing to show for it.
very real. The guy is still insane till now.
Re: Soldier Wins Over 50million Naira In Betnaija. Will He Leave The Military Or Not by EgbechoFaith(f): 8:37pm On Mar 17, 2018
grin
Hofbrauhaus:

Definitely not BUHARi time...
grin
Re: Soldier Wins Over 50million Naira In Betnaija. Will He Leave The Military Or Not by EgbechoFaith(f): 8:38pm On Mar 17, 2018
Beremx:
make them shoot me. In Mass Communication, the source has a right to decide confidentiality.
Re: Soldier Wins Over 50million Naira In Betnaija. Will He Leave The Military Or Not by Topmaike007(m): 8:47pm On Mar 17, 2018
I no do any air force again container on the way bro.as a real Igbo boy, born and brought up in Ile-Ife,I will do electrical material business..
See my life no be me chop the money, I don dey calculate..

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Wins Over 50million Naira In Betnaija. Will He Leave The Military Or Not by MasterJayJay: 8:49pm On Mar 17, 2018
EgbechoFaith:
make them shoot me. In Mass Communication, the source has a right to decide confidentiality.
No proof, no believe. There is nothing private about bet coupon. Names are not written on bet coupons.
Re: Soldier Wins Over 50million Naira In Betnaija. Will He Leave The Military Or Not by EgbechoFaith(f): 8:50pm On Mar 17, 2018
grin
Topmaike007:
I no do any air force again container on the way bro.as a real Igbo boy, born and brought up in Ile-Ife,I will do electrical material business..
See my life no be me chop the money, I don dey calculate..
grin Chimoooo. wereh ya wayor nwokem
Re: Soldier Wins Over 50million Naira In Betnaija. Will He Leave The Military Or Not by EgbechoFaith(f): 8:51pm On Mar 17, 2018
MasterJayJay:

No proof, no believe. There is nothing private about bet coupon. Names are not written on bet coupons.
try fly reach Lagos, Murtala Mohammed Airport. Abeg ask them when you reach. I dey south hear the news from my friends. OK bye.
Re: Soldier Wins Over 50million Naira In Betnaija. Will He Leave The Military Or Not by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:53pm On Mar 17, 2018
Congrats to him

Do you think with this money he should resign as an army man or get ready to die as an army?

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Soldier Wins Over 50million Naira In Betnaija. Will He Leave The Military Or Not by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 17, 2018
So because of mere N50m, he should quit his career path?

Well, it depends on why he joined the force. undecided
Re: Soldier Wins Over 50million Naira In Betnaija. Will He Leave The Military Or Not by walemoney007(m): 8:57pm On Mar 17, 2018
If toh say nah me,I will resign o
Re: Soldier Wins Over 50million Naira In Betnaija. Will He Leave The Military Or Not by EgbechoFaith(f): 8:59pm On Mar 17, 2018
BrainnewsNg:
Congrats to him

Do you think with this money he should resign as an army man or get ready to die as an army?

Cc: Lalasticlala
It depends on how we see money. As for me, I will dive into business and later resign earlier than I should have.
Re: Soldier Wins Over 50million Naira In Betnaija. Will He Leave The Military Or Not by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:00pm On Mar 17, 2018
EgbechoFaith:
It depends on how we see money. As for me, I will dive into business and later resign earlier than I should have.

Good one
Re: Soldier Wins Over 50million Naira In Betnaija. Will He Leave The Military Or Not by EgbechoFaith(f): 9:00pm On Mar 17, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
So because of mere N50m, he should quit his career path?

Well, it depends on why he joined the force. undecided
is not that mere o... grin. Besides, Buhari's government hasn't paid them salary since they graduated from NDA in 2016

1 Like

Re: Soldier Wins Over 50million Naira In Betnaija. Will He Leave The Military Or Not by MasterJayJay: 9:37pm On Mar 17, 2018
EgbechoFaith:
try fly reach Lagos, Murtala Mohammed Airport. Abeg ask them when you reach. I dey south hear the news from my friends. OK bye.
You heard the news from your 'friends'? And you published it on your blog with nothing to substantiate your report. Are you a learner?
Re: Soldier Wins Over 50million Naira In Betnaija. Will He Leave The Military Or Not by EgbechoFaith(f): 9:38pm On Mar 17, 2018
MasterJayJay:

You heard the news from your 'friends'? And you published it on your blog with nothing to substantiate your report. Are you a learner?
. Yes I am. Come and Teach me! Oya o. The amount in question and his profession are news worthy if nothing else. Talk your own.
Re: Soldier Wins Over 50million Naira In Betnaija. Will He Leave The Military Or Not by Topmaike007(m): 9:49pm On Mar 17, 2018
EgbechoFaith:
grin grin Chimoooo. wereh ya wayor nwokem
na so bro,Igbo no dey carry last
Re: Soldier Wins Over 50million Naira In Betnaija. Will He Leave The Military Or Not by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:06am On Mar 18, 2018
Beremx:

Even u sabi coupon shocked Aunty e b like say u dey our league
Re: Soldier Wins Over 50million Naira In Betnaija. Will He Leave The Military Or Not by Emmanuel602(m): 7:24am On Mar 18, 2018
Beremx:

1 Like

Re: Soldier Wins Over 50million Naira In Betnaija. Will He Leave The Military Or Not by EgbechoFaith(f): 9:37am On Mar 18, 2018
Tonymegabush1:

Even u sabi coupon shocked Aunty e b like say u dey our league
kikikikikikiki betnaija goons ni
Re: Soldier Wins Over 50million Naira In Betnaija. Will He Leave The Military Or Not by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:46am On Mar 18, 2018
EgbechoFaith:
kikikikikikiki betnaija goons ni

Abeg if u gathered surebet just tease me with am bet9ja Don do me 90 remaining just 10 embarassed

1 Like

Re: Soldier Wins Over 50million Naira In Betnaija. Will He Leave The Military Or Not by EgbechoFaith(f): 10:47am On Mar 18, 2018
Tonymegabush1:

Abeg if u gathered surebet just tease me with am bet9ja Don do me 90 remaining just 10 embarassed
. Kikikikikikikihaha. My dear continue since it is your passion. You will win one day. grin
Re: Soldier Wins Over 50million Naira In Betnaija. Will He Leave The Military Or Not by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:50am On Mar 18, 2018
EgbechoFaith:
. Kikikikikikikihaha. My dear continue since it is your passion. You will win one day. grin

Continue kwa shocked U wan make dey do me 100/100 b4 u help a broda
Re: Soldier Wins Over 50million Naira In Betnaija. Will He Leave The Military Or Not by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 18, 2018
Those air-force personnel for Sam Ethan base like playing bet9ja.You go see them for ogundele street and pwd with army uniform inside bet9ja shops dey play virtual and live matches.The funniest part is that they are well paid than their counterparts in other forces.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bella Bbnaija Biography, Age, Wiki, Instagram, Real Name, Boyfriend, State / Breaking: TUC Food Union FOBTOB, Declares National Indefinite Strike Action / Physiotherapy As A Course In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.