Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Between The Guys And The Ladies Who Value Relationship More? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between The Guys And The Ladies Who Value Relationship More? (4942 Views)

After 4 Years Of Chatting Lady Was Blown Away By The Guys Height / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between The Guys And The Ladies Who Value Relationship More? by mespusinglez(m): 8:21am On Mar 18, 2018
I Kinda Think It's A 50-50 Thing But Let's Hear From You Guys.... . . . . Good Morning
Re: Between The Guys And The Ladies Who Value Relationship More? by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 18, 2018
Its a personality thing not gender.

I've seen a girl who treats one like an husband and cries on little things even when you've not asked her for a date. And I've seen a girl who insults her fiancée like shitt.

Same with guys.
Re: Between The Guys And The Ladies Who Value Relationship More? by mespusinglez(m): 8:30am On Mar 18, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

I've seen a girl who treats one like an husband and cries on little things even when you've not asked her for a date. And I've seen a girl who insults her fiancée like shitt.

Same with guys.
You Still Haven't Answered My Question
Re: Between The Guys And The Ladies Who Value Relationship More? by Cutehector(m): 8:32am On Mar 18, 2018
mespusinglez:
he has answered your question...do you have a problem with reasoning?
Re: Between The Guys And The Ladies Who Value Relationship More? by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 18, 2018
mespusinglez:

Re: Between The Guys And The Ladies Who Value Relationship More? by mespusinglez(m): 8:39am On Mar 18, 2018
Cutehector:
he has answered your question...do you have a problem with reasoning?
See This One...I Know That ....But I Just Want A Straight Answer "Guys Or Girls" Simple As Shit
Re: Between The Guys And The Ladies Who Value Relationship More? by Queenslary(f): 8:43am On Mar 18, 2018
wakanda question is this nah
Re: Between The Guys And The Ladies Who Value Relationship More? by internationalman(m): 9:09am On Mar 18, 2018
None.. Peradventure one of them goes blind, then you will know none of them value themselves.

1 Like

Re: Between The Guys And The Ladies Who Value Relationship More? by mespusinglez(m): 9:18am On Mar 18, 2018
Queenslary:
wakanda question is this nah
Very Simple Question
Re: Between The Guys And The Ladies Who Value Relationship More? by Foodforthought: 11:34am On Mar 18, 2018
Must u turn every issue in Romance section into gender fight? Instead of posting topics that help romance, relationship and marriage u are trying to breed contention. Honestly this gender fight is stale and boring...and immature
Re: Between The Guys And The Ladies Who Value Relationship More? by Dasherz(f): 11:40am On Mar 18, 2018
this topic is always recycled over and over again sad
Re: Between The Guys And The Ladies Who Value Relationship More? by Innobee99(m): 11:48am On Mar 18, 2018
From my view, a lady tend to be more serious in a relationship when she's no longer getting younger.
I respect the guys, cuz most of them will never want to loose their partner.

Next pesin pls!
Re: Between The Guys And The Ladies Who Value Relationship More? by tosyne2much(m): 11:53am On Mar 18, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Same with guys.
You took the words out of my mouth
Re: Between The Guys And The Ladies Who Value Relationship More? by tosyne2much(m): 11:55am On Mar 18, 2018
It's not a gender specific thing
Re: Between The Guys And The Ladies Who Value Relationship More? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 18, 2018
Its Like A Business... The Higher Investor Values It More...
Re: Between The Guys And The Ladies Who Value Relationship More? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 18, 2018
EzeDictator:
Its Like A Business... The Higher Investor Values It More...
Sense will not kill you my brother.
Re: Between The Guys And The Ladies Who Value Relationship More? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 18, 2018
Grayjoy:
Sense will not kill you my brother.
hahahaha... Am I To Say Amen
Re: Between The Guys And The Ladies Who Value Relationship More? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 18, 2018
EzeDictator:
hahahaha... Am I To Say Amen
Whatever u want to say. But Amen should be ok. LOL.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Girls Squirting From Tattoos / Are These Names Promiscuous? / You Can Only Pick One Of These, Chose Wisely...(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.