Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos (37240 Views)

Obasanjo Meets With Fulani Group (Photos) / PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari / Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by Cekpo34(m): 3:10pm On Mar 18, 2018
tuniski:

Duke can't pull 1m Votes nationally!

You know that's not true, don't you?
Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by Cekpo34(m): 3:14pm On Mar 18, 2018
blacknp:
Read this your response about 5 times?Jumping Jellybeans.

Simpleton! It's the typo, not the message, that captured your attention. Smh
Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by QuotaSystem: 3:15pm On Mar 18, 2018
FLYFIRE:

Why cant it be Dukekwankwaso? Abeg enough don do abeg

Of course why not? Dreams are free.
Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by laiza(m): 3:17pm On Mar 18, 2018
Reinvented:
Obasanjo's obsession on blocking Atiku at all cost will help Buhari back in 2019. Mark this!
Consider it marked but you're still wrong. So sit back, stfu watch and learn.
The only duo that could defeat Obasanjo at the moment is Tinubu/Atiku and thats never gonna happen.
Between 2003 - 2007 lots of Nigerians thought Obasanjo and Tinubu were at loggerheads but that was the period Tinubu became immensely wealthy owing to the fact that Obasanjo crippled the activities of the 3 other sea ports in the country leaving only Lagos to function.
I don't know what kind of leader makes his enemy a billionaire over the course of 4 years.
These alliance/strategic partnership is the only thing necessary to defeat APC come 2019.
Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by DSDLIVEREPORT: 3:20pm On Mar 18, 2018
Africonji:
Obasamjo is a hypocratic traitor that should be rotting in jail for his many crimes and corruptions. He is very bitter and wants to destroy PDP because he is jealous that the party is waxing stronger. He is a failure. angry

Jealous of what sir? The.man is saying no to APC n PDP.
Please define failure
Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by Tecno66: 3:21pm On Mar 18, 2018
donnie:

For now its still a movement. You dey fear?
Not really. I knew a movement needs a platform to change a government and so was waiting to see how his agenda will materialize without a political party.
Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by coputa(m): 3:30pm On Mar 18, 2018
Obasanjo still has the same archaic/stone age mentality of selective politics that has left Nigeria blindfolded in a deep valley with no visible hope or sign of coming out.
Nigeria already has a strong political structure on ground,a sort of political template,where a new political order will evolve.The old political vultures should be thrown into the dustbin of history to pave way for the emerging youthful generation of new leaders who have written their names with gold in historical records.we want men like James Ibori,Donald duke,pat utomi,Olise Agbakogba,Mike Ozekhomhe and host of others to form a strong alliance against 2019 with an all encompassing youth involvement.youth leaders will be picked from the 774 local government in the country to mobilize a strong youth pressure groups that will wrestle power from the old spent forces of waste.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by engrelvis(m): 3:31pm On Mar 18, 2018
Africonji:
Obasamjo is a hypocratic traitor that should be rotting in jail for his many crimes and corruptions. He is very bitter and wants to destroy PDP because he is jealous that the party is waxing stronger. He is a failure. angry
r u kidding me? Pdp waxing stronger?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by papoudaupolos: 3:39pm On Mar 18, 2018
olajizz01:
Kwankwaso is thesame as Buhari,they are all ethnic jingoists.I could recalled the crisis between yoruba and hausa at Ife recently.Just because his kinsmen were at receiving end,kwankwaso came to Osun and started stampeding with the help of head of jingoist(BUBU) in Aso rock.Yoruba and hausa/fulani were involved but only yorubas was arrested and taken to Abuja.The genocide going on in several state presently.All these jingoists have lost their voices and even justifying the masacre carryingout by their bloodthirty kinsmen.there4,i will never in my life vote for any hausa/fulani again as Nigeria president and i will campagn vigorous against any of them irrespective of d party they belong to inshallahu.
Ok
Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by Mucheer(m): 3:43pm On Mar 18, 2018
OBJ is really determined to rout PMB
Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by CoolAmbience(m): 4:19pm On Mar 18, 2018
papoudaupolos:
Kwankwasoduke is the word.

The only combo that could match the current

'Could' is the word.

Ten Kwankwasos and Five Dukes won't make any headway though.

There is nothing like a president who loathes amassing wealth and who no one dictates to. Obasanjo hates this fact so much. It's regrettable that some Nigerians still think Obasanjo has their interests at heart in all of these.

Nigeria is lucky to have Buhari at one of her most trying economic times.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by CoolAmbience(m): 4:20pm On Mar 18, 2018
osazeeblue01:
Anything to be done to send baba to Daura am fully ready to support.

BacktoDaura2019

Leave talk...bring your candidates.
Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by smileyoo: 4:46pm On Mar 18, 2018
in mo-ibrahim's voice: its a shame, all these old politicians the youths 're still supporting to come back to leadership, to do what? to lead you to the grave? meanwhile the zombies keep on supporting this bigot of an old man called bubu.
Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by 989900: 4:56pm On Mar 18, 2018
1. Buhari's got 2019 in the bag, say 85%: incumbent, no credible opposition, a few positives he can actually campaign on despite his failings in most departments.

2. The opposition does not have federal purse and cannot spend anyhow from private pockets 'cause of the anti-corruption crusade or witch hunting (whichever makes you happy).

3. The major opposition's rigging apparatus is in tatters as we speak.

4. The most qualified for the job candidates don't always win presidential elections, especially in Nigeria.
A good candidate would serve the people to the detriment of the elites (mind you, the elites control the elections).

5. Elections are a game of numbers . . . I don't think I need to point out the fact that the numbers of tribal and religious gullible id0ts/bigots in this country is alarming!

6. We have a screwed zoning palaver to deal with (there is an unwritten law that makes sure a northerner continues in 2019). Tinubu, though fed up with Oyegun and Buhari, is a great adherent to this law (his best play is still Osinbajo, while hoping Bubu does not make it till 2023), same way he knew a muslim-muslim ticket won't work.

P.S. For wild cards sakes, I'd gamble some anti-corruption crusader in the north, say Ribadu or Sheu Sani, or some other, and a Christian from the south, say Duke or Peter Obi as vice.

IMHO, going by job experience, Fashola is the most qualified to be President, but that's not going to happen; not in 2019, maybe never.

Shame on those who've mentioned James Ibori and the presidency in the same sentence.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by Charly68: 5:08pm On Mar 18, 2018
Obj has failed us severally on his political judgement trusting him this time around will make somebody a bad student of history ...Say never again..our Mumu don do ..
Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by CoolAmbience(m): 5:22pm On Mar 18, 2018
WATCHOVER:
If Obasanjo and others had listened earlier this kind of calamity 4 no before us now.
See as them dey look for sellable candidate like who they look for treasure under Guilder Ultimate Search. grin

Obasanjo and who?

Obasanjo didn't make Buhari president, Nigerians did. Of course, there is the Tinubu SW factor, the Jonathan non-performance factor, PDP Visionlessness factor, especially in the NE and NC regions.

If you really understand Nigeria, you will realize that the political class has not been so unsettled as they are now - no more free money. They can't imagine another 4 years of Buhari. Obasanjo invested over $10billion in the power sector, where is the power?

If there is just one factor that got Buhari to become president then that factor is 'Buhari himself'. His personality and integrity. Don't forget that he had always come second in previous elections with votes in excess of 6 and 10 million.

Nigeria isn't in a calamity. Nigeria has cut her rice import by about 40000MT. That was achieved in less than 3 years. Do you mind working out how many people are needed to cultivate enough rice to make-up for that massive import shortfall?

Foreign reserve is over $40billion from less than $30billion, not minding that we were coming from a period of oil boom prior to Buhari emergence in 2015. How did it happen that even in a recovering economy, 6.4million school children across more than 33,000 public schools in the country are fed daily. Please, do the Maths using N70 per meal. Before I forget, more than 60,000 women are engaged in preparing these meals. The programme is also used to address Nigeria's malnutrition and disgraceful out-of-school children profile, being one of the worst globally. Over 10million school enrolments and retention have been recorded on account of the initiative.

How did it happen that allocation to states dropped so badly that more than half the number of Nigerian states couldn't pay workers salaries and had to be bailed out by Buhari with N338billion? The then FG had to borrow less than N500billion to April 2015 salaries of workers.

What calamity are you speaking of which did not happen when oil price fell to less than $30/barrel? When Agriculture and Collections were used to pull the nation out of recession?

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by GoldHorse(m): 6:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
They should keep on with their charade that will be fruitless.

At least event organisers go dey see something chop.
Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by Meritocracy: 6:41pm On Mar 18, 2018
MrMystrO:

Ok. So please can you suggest what you think should be done..?

Do you also think anything good can come from Obasanjo, he practically ruled us for 11years and fail, so what do you expect from failure. They should all pack well. Obasanjo that can't win councillorship election in his ward.
Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by donsteady(m): 6:44pm On Mar 18, 2018
Interesting
Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by SirBunky85(m): 7:16pm On Mar 18, 2018
Cekpo34:

You folks in Nairaland are so mischievous and presumptuous. How's this your tantrum a response to my proposition?
suit yaslf
Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 7:28pm On Mar 18, 2018
2019 electioneering in top gear...
Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by Kingspin(m): 8:02pm On Mar 18, 2018
Kwankwaso, never trust the man
Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by NaWetinDey(m): 8:10pm On Mar 18, 2018
Reinvented:
Obasanjo's obsession on blocking Atiku at all cost will help Buhari back in 2019. Mark this!

There's nothing to mark, Buhari will never rule Nigeria again after this tenure. People fail to realize that the same measure with which they measured other will be used on them. He and his APC brought in strange politics only so they could grip power, now they cannot close that channel they brutally created. Others will go through it come 2019 and they will modernize it.
Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by ukejejohnson(m): 8:14pm On Mar 18, 2018
osazeeblue01:
Anything to be done to send baba to Daura am fully ready to support.

BacktoDaura2019

With this I truly believe you're a paid agent and those who liked this senseless comment

How can a sane Nigerian support this outrageous old criminals simply because you want buhari out?

Do you breat from your anus?

What is the difference between these set of beings with buhari ?

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by ZombieTAMER: 8:21pm On Mar 18, 2018
QuotaSystem:

And then Musa Kwankwaso becomes President?

I thought y'all said he was worse than Buhari in nepotism and bigotry?

Confusion galore cheesy

Quote me when you can read
Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by ZombieTAMER: 8:22pm On Mar 18, 2018
ebbo:

Pls don't be scared oh, Kano votes is only for Sai baba, i repeat only for Sai baba

Console yourself as you wish

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by ukejejohnson(m): 8:24pm On Mar 18, 2018
Frankbaro:
Any arrangement to send Buhari the Dullard back to Daura welcome

You need a brain evaluation and re-assessment

You're confuse and may fall into canah if you no go do brain checkup

How can you be tasteless or were you giving a free data to also come to destroy others mindset?

We want someone better than buhari, not the other way around. Bcuz in this gathering PMB is farrrrrrrrr morrrrrreeeee better than all of them put together.
Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:27pm On Mar 18, 2018
Too little too late, the movement is already dead on arrival - currently, none among those mentioned can match Buhari - fact.

Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by ZombieTAMER: 8:27pm On Mar 18, 2018
keneck1:
the Lord rebuke you and your pdp

Burutanshi bought Dubai mansions
Yusuf buhari has luxurious power bikes and rides... Someone whose father borrowed money to buy form during elections
Buhari cannot disclose how much he spent in London
He couldn't even risk his son's life with his own incompetency by sending him to Germany for treatment..

Buhari is gradually endorsing the Fulani agenda
By allowing the annihilation of the Christain minorities in the middle belt and taking over their lands

God punish any body that voted and supports this blood thirsty administration

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by olumide4christ: 9:30pm On Mar 18, 2018
famology:
This arrangement will only make Buhari re-election easier. I hope obj is not technically working for Buhari? Because this arrangement will weaken and split the votes of the opposition. Why not form a coalition with a pdp that already has structure nation wide ,then come up with a sound candidate to give Pmb a tough fight?I repeat, this coalition will only guarantee Pmb an easy ride in 2019.

So at this time and age, you still believe that PDP is a way forward for this country after all we have been through?

The reasoning of many people in this country never ceases to amaze me!! This reasoning is the reason why we are still where we are - people are standing up against recycling of the politicians who have failed us in both PDP & APC, you are here talking about PDP being a good opposition to APC, after all we have gone through because of them.

Na wa for you ooo!!!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by Cekpo34(m): 9:36pm On Mar 18, 2018
SirBunky85:

suit yaslf

Smh
Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by MrMystrO(m): 9:50pm On Mar 18, 2018
Meritocracy:

Do you also think anything good can come from Obasanjo, he practically ruled us for 11years and fail, so what do you expect from failure. They should all pack well. Obasanjo that can't win councillorship election in his ward.

Uhhm yeah i do agree with you on your opinion about Obasanjo, but that still doesn't Answer my Question. I'll ask again, What Do you Suggest Should be Done? Allow the status quo to continue? if so then no problem but answer first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Defection: Some Kwankwaso's Supporters Dump Him, Burn Their Red Caps / Ojeligbo Ayika Shares Photos Of Guns, To Attack Nigerian Politicians / What Do You Know About Igede Tribe In Benue State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.