Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,247 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos (37242 Views)

Obasanjo Meets With Fulani Group (Photos) / PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari / Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by keneck1: 10:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
tuniski:

The entire votes in 2019 wont be upto 50m. Be realistic not emotional. Yes #buharitodaura2019 irreversible but, not by Duke!
small children of this days ambitious love that let see who reverses the other when the time comes.
Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by SirBunky85(m): 10:56pm On Mar 18, 2018
Cekpo34:

Smh
why not shake ur leg join?
Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by Cekpo34(m): 10:58pm On Mar 18, 2018
SirBunky85:

why not shake ur leg join?

How you take sabi say I no shake am?
Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by SirBunky85(m): 11:12pm On Mar 18, 2018
Cekpo34:

How you take sabi say I no shake am?
den write "SML"
Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by Cekpo34(m): 11:15pm On Mar 18, 2018
SirBunky85:

den write "SML"

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by SirBunky85(m): 11:18pm On Mar 18, 2018
Cekpo34:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
LA tooth LA buca buca
Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by FLYFIRE(m): 9:12am On Mar 19, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Of course why not? Dreams are free.
Why NOT....if we had DREAMED we would not have been PULLED in this pit by those "who are born to LULE" undecided undecided undecided
Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by tuniski: 9:41am On Mar 19, 2018
keneck1:
small children of this days ambitious love that let see who reverses the other when the time comes.
Are you a child?
Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by tuniski: 9:42am On Mar 19, 2018
ProjectNaija:

Evidently you have no clue of the current dynamics in Nigerian politics. Ignore duke at your own peril. Meanwhile you can erase some of your ignorance by reading my signature.
You are in a trance. Duke ko knight ni!
Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by tuniski: 9:44am On Mar 19, 2018
LordAdam16:

Duke will pull 1m votes in Delta alone I can assure you.

-Lord
He can't anywhere in nigeria. He can't even be the candidate of any significant party let alone pull 1m votes!
You can bank it, a northerner will be the next president!
Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by famology(m): 12:31pm On Mar 19, 2018
olumide4christ:

So at this time and age, you still believe that PDP is a way forward for this country after all we have been through?

The reasoning of many people in this country never ceases to amaze me!! This reasoning is the reason why we are still where we are - people are standing up against recycling of the politicians who have failed us in both PDP & APC, you are here talking about PDP being a good opposition to APC, after all we have gone through because of them.

Na wa for you ooo!!!
Unless you want to deceive yourself,there is no way a third-party can be formed now to defeat either the apc or the pdp in 2019.Hate it or not,the next president will come from either the apc or the pdp in 2019.
Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:49pm On Mar 19, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
Too little too late, the movement is already dead on arrival - currently, none among those mentioned can match Buhari - fact.
Duke, with his sellable personality, under a formidable party and all tins being equal, will win in middle belt and in the south west with the SE and SS sure for him just like it was for GEJ in 2011.
I think PMB popularity is overrated.
Buhari is lucky this coalition is coming a little too late with zero platform on ground to run on.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by ProjectNaija(m): 1:24pm On Mar 19, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Duke, with his sellable personality, under a formidable party and all tins being equal, will win in middle belt and in the south west with the SE and SS sure for him just like it was for GEJ in 2011.
Buhari is lucky this coalition is coming a little too late with zero platform on ground to run on.

The coalition is not coming late oh! We still have ten months to the elections. A lot can still happen between now and then especially as most Nigerians are sick and tired of both pdp and apc.
Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by osazeeblue01: 1:36pm On Mar 19, 2018
ukejejohnson:

With this I truly believe you're a paid agent and those who liked this senseless comment

How can a sane Nigerian support this outrageous old criminals simply because you want buhari out?

Do you breat from your anus?

What is the difference between these set of beings with buhari ?

Is obvious that your brain is under your foot.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:11pm On Mar 19, 2018
NOETHNICITY:

Mere wishful thinking isn't sufficient enough to secure you success.

With lest than 12 months to elections: they are yet to form and register a party to contest, yet to agree and organise themselves; yet to select their flag-bearer; where is their structure and the electioneering machinery; where will they have time to campaign and sell themselves over and favourably against their well established competitors (APC & PDP) to Nigerians when right now hardly anyone knows them?
Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:44pm On Mar 19, 2018
CoolAmbience:

'Could' is the word.

Ten Kwankwasos and Five Dukes won't make any headway though.

There is nothing like a president who loathes amassing wealth and who no one dictates to. Obasanjo hates this fact so much. It's regrettable that some Nigerians still think Obasanjo has their interests at heart in all of these.

Nigeria is lucky to have Buhari at one of her most trying economic times.

Your brain need a reformatting.
Buhari has been stealing Nigerian money since the 70's when he sacked Atiku for opposing his money laundering operation at Murtala Mohammed Airport. And only a person totally unfamiliar with competent government will suggest that Buhari has scored above zero.
Keep on fooling yourself.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by CoolAmbience(m): 6:53pm On Mar 19, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Your brain need a reformatting.
Buhari has been stealing Nigerian money since the 70's when he sacked Atiku for opposing his money laundering operation at Murtala Mohammed Airport. And only a person totally unfamiliar with competent government will suggest that Buhari has scored above zero.
Keep on fooling yourself.

Let's have your proofs here.

Perhaps, you think you are in a drinking bar.

Tell your Atiku to go public with 'facts' on the money laundering claim and scandalize Buhari afterall they are political opponents. What is he waiting for?
Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:57pm On Mar 19, 2018
CoolAmbience:

Let's have your proofs here.

Perhaps, you think you are in a drinking bar.

Tell your Atiku to go public with 'facts' on the money laundering claim and scandalize Buhari afterall they are political opponents. What is he waiting for?

You are talking like a child.

Plus, you must be the only person in Nigeria who has not heard of the 49 suitcases saga, the missing PTF money, the CBN dollar scam involving Aisha, how Yussuf got money to buy an expensive powerbike without a job, the NNPC / Barua scandal, and many others.

As I said, keep deceiving yourself. Buhari is a saint.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by CoolAmbience(m): 7:18pm On Mar 19, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

You are talking like a child.

Plus, you must be the only person in Nigeria who has not heard of the 49 suitcases saga, the missing PTF money, the CBN dollar scam involving Aisha, how Yussuf got money to buy an expensive powerbike without a job and many others.

As I said, keep deceiving yourself. Buhari is a saint.

My friend you don't have what to say.

Where are the investments from the suit cases and PTF money? Or he just kept the money in his only two buildings in Kaduna and Daura?

Go break in, get the money and keep it for yourself.

You think you can just fabricate anything you like and start talking.
Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by olumide4christ: 5:30pm On Mar 20, 2018
famology:
Unless you want to deceive yourself,there is no way a third-party can be formed now to defeat either the apc or the pdp in 2019.Hate it or not,the next president will come from either the apc or the pdp in 2019.

Bros...I won't argue much with you...the way forward for Nigeria now is not about joining the winning or losing party but aligning with people with the right ideology - which is - credible governance with quantifiable dividends to the people & progress for the country - se fini!

We may not win in 2019, but the revolution would have started. In a few years time, victory would have been sure. Look at what Donald Trump & Bernie Sanders did in 2016 & what Obama did in 2008.

However, if we all continue to have your kind of ideology of joining the winning party/political heavyweights, Nigeria will be worse in 2043 because there would have been no improvement. You don't put new wine in old bottles...even the bible says that.

Anyone who cares for his/her children & future generations should be able to reason with what I have said!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by donnie(m): 5:33pm On Mar 20, 2018
FLYFIRE:

Why cant it be Dukekwankwaso? Abeg enough don do abeg

Correct. But I suspect the kwankwaso man is another fulani Islamic jihadist
Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by donnie(m): 5:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
NOETHNICITY:

I hope they pull through, maybe form a merger with PDP.
Of course with the desperate Atiku out of the way.
Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by 7lives: 6:24pm On Mar 20, 2018
famology:
This arrangement will only make Buhari re-election easier. I hope obj is not technically working for Buhari? Because this arrangement will weaken and split the votes of the opposition. Why not form a coalition with a pdp that already has structure nation wide ,then come up with a sound candidate to give Pmb a tough fight?I repeat, this coalition will only guarantee Pmb an easy ride in 2019.

You can see beyond the barriers, Obj has already burried PDP with his third force idea, only a learner will not see this.
You understand how the game is played, even some of the Mumus migrating to SDP may not know that they are being played like yo-yo by OBJ, while some are there to get good bargain before and after the election.
ATIKU self, the man needs to learn a lesson or two from the incaseration and eventual demise of MKO.
If ONLY ATIKU had not been decamping from one party to another, people are waiting to eat his money which is naija money anyway.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by famology(m): 8:42am On Mar 21, 2018
olumide4christ:

Bros...I won't argue much with you...the way forward for Nigeria now is not about joining the winning or losing party but aligning with people with the right ideology - which is - credible governance with quantifiable dividends to the people & progress for the country - se fini!

We may not win in 2019, but the revolution would have started. In a few years time, victory would have been sure. Look at what Donald Trump & Bernie Sanders did in 2016 & what Obama did in 2008.

However, if we all continue to have your kind of ideology of joining the winning party/political heavyweights, Nigeria will be worse in 2043 because there would have been no improvement. You don't put new wine in old bottles...even the bible says that.

Anyone who cares for his/her children & future generations should be able to reason with what I have said!
my brother try to differentiate what is real from what is ideal.
Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by ProjectNaija(m): 9:12am On Mar 21, 2018
famology:
my brother try to differentiate what is real from what is ideal.
And what exactly is real
Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by famology(m): 10:28am On Mar 21, 2018
ProjectNaija:

And what exactly is real
The fact that there is nothing that can stop either the apc or pdp from producing the next president as far as 2019 presidential election is concerned.
Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by ProjectNaija(m): 11:01am On Mar 21, 2018
famology:
The fact that there is nothing that can stop either the apc or pdp from producing the next president as far as 2019 presidential election is concerned.

Well you are entitled to your own opinion, some of us know otherwise.
Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by Danny287(m): 2:05pm On Mar 21, 2018
Tecno66:
I thought OBJ said when his movement begins to change to a political party, he will pull out. Is that not what he is doing now?

Believe OBJ at ur own peril
Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by ProjectNaija(m): 2:26pm On Mar 21, 2018
Danny287:

Believe OBJ at ur own peril

Obj is the promoter, he is not going to be an active participant in the party that will emerge. He is just going to be a father figure.
Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by Danny287(m): 2:32pm On Mar 21, 2018
ProjectNaija:

Obj is the promoter, he is not going to be an active participant in the party that will emerge. He is just going to be a father figure.

Yes that's true he likes acting from the back

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ojeligbo Ayika Shares Photos Of Guns, To Attack Nigerian Politicians / What Do You Know About Igede Tribe In Benue State? / Saraki: APC Senators Meet In Oshiomhole’s House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.