Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,570 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos (37246 Views)

Obasanjo Meets With Fulani Group (Photos) / PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari / Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by ProjectNaija(m): 2:17pm On Mar 18, 2018
tuniski:

You are in a trance to have assumed the lightest weight Duke stand a chance even in Cross. Rivers state.
Leave the whisper of social media, duke is a no hoper come 2019 and beyond!

It will do you like film trick. Duke is probably the most loved and trusted politician in Nigeria today. He will certainly be the man to beat if he contests in 2019

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by Tonytonex(m): 2:17pm On Mar 18, 2018
Anything dat will send dis bubu back to daura is welcome

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by Agunne: 2:18pm On Mar 18, 2018
tuniski:

Duke can't pull 1m Votes nationally!

Against Buhari even my 6 year old son can pull more than 50million votes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by papoudaupolos: 2:19pm On Mar 18, 2018
SirBunky85:

u see why I say dat some of u are just funny?u accuse pmb of being an extremist and u want to vote kwankwaso abi?FYI,pmb is a learner where kwankwaso dey extremist wise.
Haha u dnt knw me.

I'm fulani Muslim from the north. How d u think what said up here sounds to me.Funny.
Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by ProjectNaija(m): 2:19pm On Mar 18, 2018
ebbo:

Pls don't be scared oh, Kano votes is only for Sai baba, i repeat only for Sai baba

Kwankwaso is more popular than the daura dullarrd in kano. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by FLYFIRE(m): 2:22pm On Mar 18, 2018
papoudaupolos:
Kwankwasoduke is the word.

The only combo that could match the current
Why cant it be Dukekwankwaso? Abeg enough don do abeg

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by ProjectNaija(m): 2:22pm On Mar 18, 2018
AdamuAudu:
Obasanjo is one of the most dangerious traitors. He is very bitter over Atiku hacvng seen some favourable steps for Atiku.. But I know Obasanjos will fail but he is not the one to do anything that will move this country forward. Definitely not Obasanjo.

It has absolutely nothing to do with Atiku as Atiku can not even secure PDP ticket talk less of contesting the presidential elections.
Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by tuniski: 2:23pm On Mar 18, 2018
Agunne:

Against Buhari even my 6 year old son can pull more than 50million votes
The entire votes in 2019 wont be upto 50m. Be realistic not emotional. Yes #buharitodaura2019 irreversible but, not by Duke!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by tuniski: 2:26pm On Mar 18, 2018
ProjectNaija:

It will do you like film trick. Duke is probably the most loved and trusted politician in Nigeria today. He will certainly be the man to beat if he contests in 2019
Duke can't win in his LGA in Cross Rivers. Forget the social media whisper nothing for Duke. 2019 a northerner but not buhari will win. A duke against buhari, buhari even as disastrous as he is doesn't need a day of campaign he will win by landslide!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 18, 2018
SirBunky85:

u see why I say dat some of u are just funny?u accuse pmb of being an extremist and u want to vote kwankwaso abi?FYI,pmb is a learner where kwankwaso dey extremist wise.
Kwankwaso have shown to be clanish, but comparing him to Buhari that see himself as reincarnation of Uthman dan Fodio is laughable. Buharis only concern is survival of the cows. Kwankwaso has been seen defending Hausas all over the country, but doubt if he is a patron or legend of the seeker of Miyatti Allah
Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by LordAdam16: 2:30pm On Mar 18, 2018
tuniski:

Duke can't pull 1m Votes nationally!

Duke will pull 1m votes in Delta alone I can assure you.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by blacknp(m): 2:32pm On Mar 18, 2018
Cekpo34:
Duke has become so popular... I hope he makes something out of it
Stop shedding those crocodile tears,Where was he when obasanjo chose mumu jonathan for Vice President in 2007?Who do these Clowns think they are fooling?The Great Bob Marley said it best "You can fool some people sometimes but you can't fool all the People all the time".

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by LordAdam16: 2:32pm On Mar 18, 2018
transformed:
Kwankwaso have shown to be clanish, but comparing him to Buhari that see himself as reincarnation of Uthman dan Fodio is laughable. Buharis only concern is survival of the cows. Kwankwaso has been seen defending Hausas all over the country, but doubt if he is a patron or legend of the seeker of Miyatti Allah

Shebi na from clap dem dey tk enter dance.

Why would Kwankwaso who has been defending Hausas all over the country become the president and then miraculously start dealing with Miyetti Allah and their murderous minions?

Na so una use tk whitewash Buhari in 2015. Repentant democrat!

-Lord

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by ProjectNaija(m): 2:33pm On Mar 18, 2018
tuniski:

Duke can't win in his LGA in Cross Rivers. Forget the social media whisper nothing for Duke. 2019 a northerner but not buhari will win. A duke against buhari, buhari even as disastrous as he is doesn't need a day of campaign he will win by landslide!

Evidently you have no clue of the current dynamics in Nigerian politics. Ignore duke at your own peril. Meanwhile you can erase some of your ignorance by reading my signature.
Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by Yoshy: 2:33pm On Mar 18, 2018
Duke/Kwankwaso if you re arrange it, I ain't voting any of them.

Kwankwaso like Buhari and Hellrufai are bigots

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by ufuosman(m): 2:35pm On Mar 18, 2018
Obj will present kwankwaso / duke
Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by papoudaupolos: 2:35pm On Mar 18, 2018
FLYFIRE:

Why cant it be Dukekwankwaso? Abeg enough don do abeg
It ll be dukesomebdy after. According to the regional arrangements. For equality.
Trying to opposed that was wat messed up the PDP
Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by SirBunky85(m): 2:36pm On Mar 18, 2018
transformed:
continue deluding itself.I repeat,pmb dey learn work for where kwankwaso dey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by Sirjamo: 2:41pm On Mar 18, 2018
I pray this alliance comes to pass, it Will drive a ten inch nail to the coffin of the PDP by taking a chunk of SE and SS vote thereby giving PMB an easy ride back to the villa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by mildflame: 2:43pm On Mar 18, 2018
I rather go with PMB than anything OBJ

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by blacknp(m): 2:43pm On Mar 18, 2018
LordAdam16:

Duke will pull 1m votes in Delta alone I can assure you.

-Lord
What is the population of Delta State and how many of them are eligible to vote,can you give us one reason why you feel we will vote for duke instead of James Ibori?

Why did OBJ not select duke in 2007 if he meant well for the Motherland?Obasanjo should stop deceiving you lot, I guess baba wants to make the victory easy for APC via the back route in 2019, I know pdp willl be so vexed right about now?
Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by LordAdam16: 2:48pm On Mar 18, 2018
blacknp:
What is the population of Delta State and how many of them are eligible to vote,can you give us one reason why you feel we will vote for duke instead of James Ibori?

Why did OBJ not select duke in 2007 if he meant well for the Motherland?Obasanjo should stop deceiving you lot, I guess baba wants to make the victory easy for APC via the back route in 2019, I know pdp willl be so vexed right about now?

James Ibori is not contesting. And if Duke is the flagbearer of a third force to remove Buhari, we'd take our chances with him in the Presidential election, and vote PDP in the governorship election.

I'm simply replying that guy who said Duke can't get up to 1m votes nationally. We all know Duke wouldn't be running next year. A northerner would be the flagbearer of any party with a realistic chance of winning the election.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by olajizz01(m): 2:52pm On Mar 18, 2018
papoudaupolos:

Kwankwaso is thesame as Buhari,they are all ethnic jingoists.I could recalled the crisis between yoruba and hausa at Ife recently.Just because his kinsmen were at receiving end,kwankwaso came to Osun and started stampeding with the help of head of jingoist(BUBU) in Aso rock.Yoruba and hausa/fulani were involved but only yorubas was arrested and taken to Abuja.The genocide going on in several state presently.All these jingoists have lost their voices and even justifying the masacre carryingout by their bloodthirty kinsmen.there4,i will never in my life vote for any hausa/fulani again as Nigeria president and i will campagn vigorous against any of them irrespective of d party they belong to inshallahu.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by blacknp(m): 2:54pm On Mar 18, 2018
ProjectNaija:

Evidently you have no clue of the current dynamics in Nigerian politics. Ignore duke at your own peril. Meanwhile you can erase some of your ignorance by reading my signature.
Sorry to spill the beans on you,It is quite obvious you are the one with a false interpretation mixed up with an elusive faint imagination and has no clue on the current dynamics of Nigeria's politics. Do not mix sentiments with politics,duke is an inch below a lame duck.
Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by blacknp(m): 3:03pm On Mar 18, 2018
ProjectNaija:

Kwankwaso is more popular than the daura dullarrd in kano. tongue
What is kwakwanso's first name and what Local Government Area of Kanu is he from?Ordinary Dangote's daughter's wedding he couldn't show up for?maybe he is also more popular than Aminu Kano and Abubakar Remi?

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by Proffdada: 3:04pm On Mar 18, 2018
papoudaupolos:

Correction
The perfect combo
Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by Cekpo34(m): 3:04pm On Mar 18, 2018
blacknp:
Stop shedding those crocodile tears,Where was he when obasanjo chose mumu jonathan for Vice President in 2007?Who do these Clowns think they are fooling?The Great Bob Marley said it best "You can fool some people sometimes but you can't fool all the People all the time".

I've read this your response about 5 times to ascertain how it correlates with my proposition... Any malicious motive? Or do you have comprehension problems?
Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by degamemaster(m): 3:06pm On Mar 18, 2018
Anything to send this idiotic dullard back to daura is welcomed by me.
Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by chi2054real: 3:07pm On Mar 18, 2018
SirBunky85:

keep on dreaming. same SS&SE people shouting Donald duke upandan will still vbe d 1st to dump him at d polls and instead,vote for another Fulani man.

PDP And APC is dead on arrival, I thank OBJ for making Nigeria great again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by Cekpo34(m): 3:07pm On Mar 18, 2018
SirBunky85:

keep on dreaming. same SS&SE people shouting Donald duke upandan will still vbe d 1st to dump him at d polls and instead,vote for another Fulani man.

You folks in Nairaland are so mischievous and presumptuous. How's this your tantrum a response to my proposition?
Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by blacknp(m): 3:08pm On Mar 18, 2018
Cekpo34:

I've read this your response about 5 times to ascertain how it correlates with my proposition... Any malicious motive? Or do you have comprehension problems?
Read this your response about 5 times?Jumping Jellybeans.
Re: Obasanjo Meets Kwankwaso, Duke, Agbakoba, 35 Parties In Lagos by QuotaSystem: 3:09pm On Mar 18, 2018
ZombieTAMER:
This is a good development
Anything to divide the northern votes is highly welcomed especially the Kano votes...

And then Musa Kwankwaso becomes President?

I thought y'all said he was worse than Buhari in nepotism and bigotry?

Confusion galore cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki: APC Senators Meet In Oshiomhole’s House / Dino Melaye: Jimoh Moshood Storms Hospital With 30 Armed Policemen / What Do You Know About Igede Tribe In Benue State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.