Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,253 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Will Soldiers Who Kill Make Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Soldiers Who Kill Make Heaven? (864 Views)

Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' / "Pastor Adeboye Won't Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Gives 5 Reasons / RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Soldiers Who Kill Make Heaven? by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 18, 2018
Due to the nature of the army, in which killing is widespread, will soldiers who kill make heaven?
Re: Will Soldiers Who Kill Make Heaven? by Gggg102(m): 9:59am On Mar 18, 2018
Highbrow:
Due to the nature of the army, in which killing is widespread, will soldiers who kill make heaven?

will Abraham, David, Joshua, Moses and the military Israelites make heaven?
Re: Will Soldiers Who Kill Make Heaven? by timwudz(m): 9:59am On Mar 18, 2018
If u ask me, na who I go ask?
Re: Will Soldiers Who Kill Make Heaven? by CuteMadridista: 10:01am On Mar 18, 2018
Gggg102:

will Abraham, David, Joshua, Moses and the military Israelites make heaven?

Those people were before Jesus came
Re: Will Soldiers Who Kill Make Heaven? by Gggg102(m): 10:03am On Mar 18, 2018
CuteMadridista:

Those people were before Jesus came
will they make heaven?
Re: Will Soldiers Who Kill Make Heaven? by CuteMadridista: 10:06am On Mar 18, 2018
Gggg102:

will they make heaven?

The conditions were different then so they CAN make heaven and if they didn't it wouldn't be because they killed as it was Yahweh that was instructing them to kill on his behalf
Re: Will Soldiers Who Kill Make Heaven? by Gggg102(m): 10:08am On Mar 18, 2018
CuteMadridista:

The conditions were different then so they CAN make heaven and if they didn't it wouldn't be because they killed as it was Yahweh that was instructing them to kill on his behalf

what do you mean condition is different?

was killing by Moses, Joshua... a sin?
Re: Will Soldiers Who Kill Make Heaven? by CuteMadridista: 10:10am On Mar 18, 2018
Gggg102:

what do you mean condition is different?

was killing by Moses, Joshua... a sin?

it wasn't as they were killing on direct instructions from Yahweh but Jesus has come down and preached loving your enemies and praying for them, turning the other cheek etc

so yeah, the condition is different now and anyone who kills has committed a sin
Re: Will Soldiers Who Kill Make Heaven? by Gggg102(m): 10:12am On Mar 18, 2018
CuteMadridista:

it wasn't as they were killing on direct instructions from Yahweh but Jesus has come down and preached loving your enemies and praying for them, turning the other cheek etc

so yeah, the condition is different now and anyone who kills has committed a sin

so Moses and Joshua sinned?
Re: Will Soldiers Who Kill Make Heaven? by deebrain(m): 10:13am On Mar 18, 2018
If you are married with kids and some armed youth gathered to assault your wife and kill your kids, and you (successfully) killed them in the process of defending your family, will you make heaven?

The army or any state army is first a defence (defending) force.
Re: Will Soldiers Who Kill Make Heaven? by CuteMadridista: 10:18am On Mar 18, 2018
Gggg102:

so Moses and Joshua sinned?
did you take time to read the post you quoted?
Re: Will Soldiers Who Kill Make Heaven? by Gggg102(m): 10:20am On Mar 18, 2018
CuteMadridista:

did you take time to read the post you quoted?
it's a follow up question to your post

just a direct YES/NO answer will do.
Re: Will Soldiers Who Kill Make Heaven? by CuteMadridista: 10:23am On Mar 18, 2018
Gggg102:

it's a follow up question to your post

just a direct YES/NO answer will do.

I see the question as one that can only come from someone who hasn't taken time to read my previous posts

I said the likes of Joshua's killings were done on Yahweh's orders so its not a sin but if someone picks up swords now and kills the entire Yoruba race it would be a sin as Jesus has changed the covenant
Re: Will Soldiers Who Kill Make Heaven? by Gggg102(m): 10:33am On Mar 18, 2018
CuteMadridista:

I see the question as one that can only come from someone who hasn't taken time to read my previous posts

I said the likes of Joshua's killings were done on Yahweh's orders so its not a sin but if someone picks up swords now and kills the entire Yoruba race it would be a sin as Jesus has changed the covenant

so what you are saying is that there is no fixed good or evil. Yahweh can change what we consider sin.

killing wasn't a sin when Yahweh Commanded it, but now that he doesn't it is a sin.
tomorrow, He may decide that adultery, theft, homosexuality are no longer sins. then everybody is free to practice them.

anything can become a sin tomorrow and anything can stop being a sin tomorrow.
Re: Will Soldiers Who Kill Make Heaven? by Liliyann(f): 11:10am On Mar 18, 2018
Those that kill by sword will surely die by sword!!
Judgment is for the Lord!!
The commandment clearly states Thou shall not kill!!
The wicked has no place in heaven!
Re: Will Soldiers Who Kill Make Heaven? by Aaronsrod: 11:49am On Mar 18, 2018
Highbrow:

All who kill for Jesus will make heaven. The Bible tells us witches and Satan people must die by the sword. We must kill them. But make sure your blade is blessed before you cut them or they bloodshed will curse the ground and you will go to hellfire.

It is well.
Re: Will Soldiers Who Kill Make Heaven? by PSTEMMA1960(m): 12:15pm On Mar 18, 2018
Highbrow:
yes they will make heaven, war is part of life, bt u must nt take bribe to kill..

that's why in the bible u will come across a word (thou shall not kill)then another place u will see something like(do nt shed the blood of the innocent)

so as a sodier ur work is to defend ur city and her people.. and u know what that means during wars?u have to kill..
Re: Will Soldiers Who Kill Make Heaven? by orisa37: 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2018
If they kill by their contracts and not in violation, they will make Heaven.
Re: Will Soldiers Who Kill Make Heaven? by orisa37: 4:43pm On Mar 18, 2018
Gowon should repent his involment with Dimka, Gomwalk and Bissalla Coup to make Heaven.
OBJ & IBB have no Skeletons to hide.
Abacha & Ojukwu are in Hell.
Re: Will Soldiers Who Kill Make Heaven? by danvon(m): 4:50pm On Mar 18, 2018
Pending on reasons if killing to defend country no, anything else is hell
Re: Will Soldiers Who Kill Make Heaven? by CuteMadridista: 1:56pm On Mar 19, 2018
Gggg102:

so what you are saying is that there is no fixed good or evil. Yahweh can change what we consider sin.

killing wasn't a sin when Yahweh Commanded it, but now that he doesn't it is a sin.
tomorrow, He may decide that adultery, theft, homosexuality are no longer sins. then everybody is free to practice them.

anything can become a sin tomorrow and anything can stop being a sin tomorrow.

actually I'm playing the devil's Impasta's advocate here

I'm an atheist and I'm simply saying what Christians are in habit of saying to questions like this

(1) (Reply)

Quotes Of Famous Atheists / Bishop Oyedepo Blasts Buhari, Says God Is Angry With Him / My Experience On Tithe Issue: Don't Be Deceived

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.