Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,209 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Why Do Christians Dont Worship In Any Church They See Like Muslims Do - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Christians Dont Worship In Any Church They See Like Muslims Do (474 Views)

Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) / If You Don't Want To Pray Like Muslims Do, Don't Go To Jerusalem / Residents Worship In Their Burnt Church After Plateau Massacre. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Christians Dont Worship In Any Church They See Like Muslims Do by harpahrah(m): 10:23am On Mar 18, 2018
I noticed Christians find it difficult to worship in any church they see around them compare to how Muslims do observe prayer in any available mosque close to them.

What do you think could be the cause of this?..Why can't a member of CCC wear his/her white garment and attend church service at RCCG?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Dont Worship In Any Church They See Like Muslims Do by InansBobo(m): 10:26am On Mar 18, 2018
they don't find it difficult but they are trying to be planted just somewhere. It is only a tree that is planted that can flourish
Re: Why Do Christians Dont Worship In Any Church They See Like Muslims Do by harpahrah(m): 10:31am On Mar 18, 2018
InansBobo:
they don't find it difficult but they are trying to be planted just somewhere. It is only a tree that is planted that can flourish

But is the churches not worshipping same God..Let assume you travelled and you can't find your church denomination around you there...are you saying it's bad to worship in the church you find available?
Re: Why Do Christians Dont Worship In Any Church They See Like Muslims Do by kalvoken(m): 10:32am On Mar 18, 2018
your English is the cause!
Re: Why Do Christians Dont Worship In Any Church They See Like Muslims Do by InansBobo(m): 10:33am On Mar 18, 2018
harpahrah:

But is the churches not worshipping same God..Let assume you travelled and you can't find your church denomination around you there...are you saying it's bad to worship in the church you find available?
No.
but you know different churches have different mode of worshipping the same GOD. I will go for any mode that suits my taste(so far the worship is to God) and if I don't find any (which is not possible) I will resolve to YouTube livestream
Re: Why Do Christians Dont Worship In Any Church They See Like Muslims Do by harpahrah(m): 10:37am On Mar 18, 2018
kalvoken:
your English is the cause!
Thank you Mr Wole Soyinka...I'm glad you understand my question, that's the essence of communication

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Dont Worship In Any Church They See Like Muslims Do by freshtimi(m): 10:41am On Mar 18, 2018
Because most churches be 1 man business..even tho we sell the same thing,u need to do everything to keep ur customers na.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Dont Worship In Any Church They See Like Muslims Do by tosyne2much(m): 10:42am On Mar 18, 2018
That's what religion has become in this part of the world... Segregation and isolation

Christianity is practised wrongly in this part of the world and that's why every church believes they have the best doctrines to qualify people for heaven, hence, the reason why it's very hard for a Christian to walk into any church and worship

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Christians Dont Worship In Any Church They See Like Muslims Do by thorpido(m): 11:03am On Mar 18, 2018
InansBobo:
No.
but you know different churches have different mode of worshipping the same GOD. I will go for any mode that suits my taste(so far the worship is to God) and if I don't find any (which is not possible) I will resolve to YouTube livestream
This is the main reason.

By the way Op,not every Muslim worships in any mosque they find.There are some Northern Muslims who will not worship where there is a Yoruba lead cleric.
You also forgot the Sunnis and Shia don't worship together.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Dont Worship In Any Church They See Like Muslims Do by harpahrah(m): 11:09am On Mar 18, 2018
thorpido:
This is the main reason.

By the way Op,not every Muslim worships in any mosque they find.There are some Northern Muslims who will not worship where there is a Yoruba lead cleric.
You also forgot the Sunnis and Shia don't worship together.

Really...I don't know about that...Thank you for the Enlightenment
Re: Why Do Christians Dont Worship In Any Church They See Like Muslims Do by orisa37: 4:15pm On Mar 18, 2018
It's a matter of choice. The Poor worships anywhere. Even Rich Muslims have mini-Mosques in their homes and pray there. The Christians too build Chapels in their homes. However, the Muslim are more public.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

That I May Know Him And The Power Of His Resurrection... / Nigerian Man Pronounced Dead By 4 Hospitals, Resurrected By Pastor Oyedepo’s Pro / My Husband’s Family And Their Twisted Culture Of Adultery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.