Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,941 members, 7,824,960 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Yahaya Bello Visits Ojuwo Ojema-Eyigbi Following Clashes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Visits Ojuwo Ojema-Eyigbi Following Clashes (26161 Views)

Yahaya Bello Visits Tinubu, Does The 4+4 Sign With Him (Photos) / Yahaya Bello Visits President Buhari In State House / Yahaya Bello Visits Kogi State University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Ojuwo Ojema-Eyigbi Following Clashes by mechanics(m): 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2018
I hope he stops all those killings.
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Ojuwo Ojema-Eyigbi Following Clashes by Shigabs(m): 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2018
Krafty006:
let the bashing begin, nairaland has made possible for people to say all sorts , most guys ranting on this platform can't fight for their rights publicly.
What is this one saying?
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Ojuwo Ojema-Eyigbi Following Clashes by beetown(m): 7:57pm On Mar 18, 2018
Shigabs:
Do you know millipedes at all? Look well.
i can't look at that picture again o
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Ojuwo Ojema-Eyigbi Following Clashes by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:58pm On Mar 18, 2018
See security..
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Ojuwo Ojema-Eyigbi Following Clashes by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 18, 2018
360frolic:
Gov Yahaya Bello on spot assessment of damages done during clashes in Ojuwo Ojema-Eyigbi, a farm settlement in Oganenigu Dekina LGA.

The governor in his statements promised that his administration will not shy away from it’s primary responsibility of protecting lives & properties of its citizens.

http://newshelm.ng/photos-gov-yahaya-bello-visits-ojuwo-ojema-eyigbi-following-clashes/

This is a slap in the face of those that lost died and those that lost their loved ones.I am really disappointed in the governor.
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Ojuwo Ojema-Eyigbi Following Clashes by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 18, 2018
I wise the true details of what happened would be shown on the media...

Yahaya Bello actually came out to show his folly yesterday as he was busy throwing cash on the ground while his convoy was moving. That won't be showed on the media but it actually happened, and a lot of idiots were picking the money. I and my friends were just watching the madness....

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Ojuwo Ojema-Eyigbi Following Clashes by uloewa: 8:29pm On Mar 18, 2018
StarUp:
Anytime I hear the name Yahaya Bello, I feel like crying for Kogi people. Who Kogi people offend wey dem take this kain Governor punish them?

Na God fearing wada wey we curse sotay, na im God punish us with this craze man Bello
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Ojuwo Ojema-Eyigbi Following Clashes by teekay213(m): 8:35pm On Mar 18, 2018
StarUp:
Anytime I hear the name Yahaya Bello, I feel like crying for Kogi people. Who Kogi people offend wey dem take this kain Governor punish them?
no b kogi people fault na ,because dem no vote for am,unfortunately the person wey den vote for die.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Ojuwo Ojema-Eyigbi Following Clashes by emmxzy(m): 8:40pm On Mar 18, 2018
Mythologytips12:
Foolish governor

Vote for any youth to occupy any position at your own peril

Vote for pdp or apc or sdp or coalition for Nigeria, still on your own, its just simple. Recycling thats goin on.
our problem in nigerial is not about the party we vote for is about who we voted for,let forget abt party and vote for normal humans
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Ojuwo Ojema-Eyigbi Following Clashes by mukthar2000(m): 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2018
Yeye Bello, but in the first place, who ask u to accept cow coloning in kogi state?u are the fool that causes all this problems to my people,and i promise u, that u we not have rest of mind till u quit that office, and all ur generations to come most pay for this problem u are puting people of kogi state since u resumed office.And mind u, its better u put things in other very fast, becos if igalas should respond, i belive all ur fulani brother we have ther self blamed, fool governor of the year。
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Ojuwo Ojema-Eyigbi Following Clashes by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 18, 2018
I never knew Kogi State is an Island onto itself.
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Ojuwo Ojema-Eyigbi Following Clashes by rasco2000me: 9:11pm On Mar 18, 2018
Useless governor is dat not what u Are praying for,u want the Fulani to kill people for for sacrifice for ur second term bid.u will not get there by his grace
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Ojuwo Ojema-Eyigbi Following Clashes by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 18, 2018
See roads. Obara Jesu!! This governor deserves to be shot. Shame no even catch am to drive for that kind road?
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Ojuwo Ojema-Eyigbi Following Clashes by stilldoingokay(f): 9:24pm On Mar 18, 2018
NLEFCC:
The way people dey die for this country...sometimes i wonder if things will ever get better.

you're not alone, in the wondering thing.
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Ojuwo Ojema-Eyigbi Following Clashes by stilldoingokay(f): 9:27pm On Mar 18, 2018
Smily202:
This country don tire me. I swear.

you're not alone fella,

my Lebanese oga say himself don't tire for Nigeria, him wer get another country.
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Ojuwo Ojema-Eyigbi Following Clashes by RichardRexs(m): 10:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
GYB lexus SUV is dope
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Ojuwo Ojema-Eyigbi Following Clashes by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 18, 2018
beetown:
Are those millipedes in the 8th pic... too graphic
MODIFIED: seems they're just bent rods, my eyes played a fast one on me
actually they look like di*ks
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Ojuwo Ojema-Eyigbi Following Clashes by piagetskinner(m): 11:07pm On Mar 18, 2018
foolish governor...the most useless governor after ortom...at least ortom is not pompous
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Ojuwo Ojema-Eyigbi Following Clashes by Junior66(m): 4:55am On Mar 19, 2018
Mrchippychappy:
You mean to tell me this man is the governor and the road looks like that? Him and his convoy are proud to drive through that road or river?
Bros forget that place, na my village settlement be that. The funds to build that road can build a federal road from Lagos to Abuja. It is the worst road in Kogi state as far as i know. You will even hear Okada people boasting to themselves that "if you claim to be a good okada rider come let's go to Oganenigu road". Repairing that our village road to standard is unfortunately not worth it at the moment due to cost.
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Ojuwo Ojema-Eyigbi Following Clashes by newoffer: 6:32am On Mar 19, 2018
A disgrace called Bello
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Ojuwo Ojema-Eyigbi Following Clashes by RillJ(m): 8:00am On Mar 19, 2018
A tragedy that should never have happened save for the braggadocios indiscretion of the governor.
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Ojuwo Ojema-Eyigbi Following Clashes by CioAngels(f): 8:02am On Mar 19, 2018
Mrchippychappy:
You mean to tell me this man is the governor and the road looks like that? Him and his convoy are proud to drive through that road or river?
Six month he was sworn in, he used the money he should built the road with to first built himself a Victorian mansion.
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Ojuwo Ojema-Eyigbi Following Clashes by CioAngels(f): 8:18am On Mar 19, 2018
He is so happy swimming on a road he have worked on. This man is pretending to care in the eyes of the world after he intensionally created the carnage by using his citizens as a collateral to get favour from the top. A leader who fails to act rightly will be used to overwhelmed himself into unimaginable frustrations. I don't see Bello as serious person with this visit, it is just a camouflage. I am campaigning for the Youth, with the likes of Bello, Dino, Dimeji Bankole, and few others, where are the Youth?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria’s New National Airline To Commence Operation This Year – Minister / POLITICS2019: Donald Duke Floors Jerry Gana, Others To Win SDP Residential Ticke / 'We Warned Obama About Buhari' - Fani-kayode's Explosive Interview On RT UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.