Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Zimbabwe Policeman Caught Having Sex With Married Workmate In Car (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zimbabwe Policeman Caught Having Sex With Married Workmate In Car (photos) (4070 Views)

Seeing My Married Workmate Makes Me Salivate. What Am I Doing Wrong? / Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zimbabwe Policeman Caught Having Sex With Married Workmate In Car (photos) by Mandynews(f): 1:27pm On Mar 18, 2018
A MARRIED police officer stands accused of impregnating a married workmate after being caught pants down.

Joseph Mapfumo, based at Braeside Police Station under the traffic section, is alleged to have been caught indulging in sex with Vimbai Mari during working hours in a parked car.

Vimbai's husband Taurai Murambiwa is reported to have caught the two indulged in sex and Joseph ran away, leaving his spectacles and cellphone which are still in the hands of the latter's lawyer.

Taurai confirmed the incident saying he had since left his family after Vimbai became violent over the issue threatening him with unspecified action.

He approached his lawyers and is demanding US$60 000 adultery damages from Mapfumo saying his marriage has irretrievably broken down accusing Mapfumo of impregnating Vimbai.

"My wife has undressed me that I feel sorry for my two kids over this and to be honest with you I am the one who caught them indulged in sex in our family car at the police station in January this year," said Taurai.

"There was no peace from that day that my wife openly told me to leave the house at the police camp in Chitungwiza and I am now living elsewhere.

"She claims that she was impregnated by Mapfumo and that our marriage will never work and threatened me with unspecified action if I continued questioning her about the issue.

"Vimbai is so violent and if you remember she is the one who made headlines after she beat up my mother.

"I have since approached my lawyers to claim adultery damages from Mapfumo and I am sure he will receive summons this week over this," said Taurai.

Taurai showed H-Metro a letter of demand addressed to Mapfumo from his lawyers on adultery damages and recorded cellphone conversations between Vimbai and Mapfumo as well as WhatsApp conversations.

Vimbai denied the allegations blaming Taurai for spreading falsehoods meant to wreck marriage.

"Taurai has some issues with me and is spreading falsehoods about me and Mapfumo," said Vimbai.

"Mapfumo is just my workmate we never fell in love and I am not pregnant as Taurai wants people to believe.

"Anywhere I will come and see you so that I furnish you with finer detail about the whole story," said Vimbai.

Mapfumo refused to entertain H-Metro citing protocol since the incident happened at the police station when he was on duty.

However, his wife only identified as Mai Sandy, confirmed the incident describing Vimbai as a woman of loose morals.

"You were supposed to talk to my husband and that police officer who is of loose morals to the extent of removing her duty uniform to bed my husband in a car," said Mai Sandy.

"I am very cross about this story and I heard that she fell pregnant and my husband is being accused of being responsible," she added.

Via http://mandynews.com/2018/03/18/zimbabwe-policeman-caught-having-sex/

Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Caught Having Sex With Married Workmate In Car (photos) by dafeyankee: 1:35pm On Mar 18, 2018
Women sef.

Abeg is it true that married women are sweeter than single women because they have experience?there must be something enticing about married women that attract men.

Maybe I will try one this year.

If you have tasted a married woman, report yourself here.
Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Caught Having Sex With Married Workmate In Car (photos) by tyav7: 1:37pm On Mar 18, 2018
Zimbabwe sef
Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Caught Having Sex With Married Workmate In Car (photos) by femmix112(m): 1:38pm On Mar 18, 2018
Konji sef
Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Caught Having Sex With Married Workmate In Car (photos) by ashjay001(m): 1:45pm On Mar 18, 2018
dafeyankee:
Women sef.

Abeg is it true that married women are sweeter than single women because they have experience?there must be something enticing about married women that attract men.

I hope, my being married to her, doesnt matter? tongue
Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Caught Having Sex With Married Workmate In Car (photos) by dafeyankee: 1:48pm On Mar 18, 2018
ashjay001:

I hope, my being married to her, doesnt matter? tongue

Another person own na we dey talk.
Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Caught Having Sex With Married Workmate In Car (photos) by ashjay001(m): 1:54pm On Mar 18, 2018
dafeyankee:

Another person own na we dey talk.

Well, some pple love, d high attained, in shagging a married woman.

I can't, knowingly. Wives of nowadays sha
Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Caught Having Sex With Married Workmate In Car (photos) by dafeyankee: 1:56pm On Mar 18, 2018
ashjay001:

Well, some pple love, d high attained, in shagging a married woman.

I can't, knowingly. Wives of nowadays sha

I just have somebody in mind.
Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Caught Having Sex With Married Workmate In Car (photos) by ashjay001(m): 2:03pm On Mar 18, 2018
dafeyankee:

I just have somebody in mind.

Just make sure, d hubby, ain't d violent type. Getting caught, can be dangerous. Being suspected sef, Na wahala
Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Caught Having Sex With Married Workmate In Car (photos) by lilytender: 2:06pm On Mar 18, 2018
dafeyankee:
Women sef.

They are sweeter because they go around with death sentence.

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Caught Having Sex With Married Workmate In Car (photos) by dafeyankee: 2:10pm On Mar 18, 2018
lilytender:

They are sweeter because they go around with death sentence.

Yeah.
Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Caught Having Sex With Married Workmate In Car (photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 18, 2018
dafeyankee:
Women sef.

Yes,married women are sweeter especially the young ones, tested and confirmed to be true.
Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Caught Having Sex With Married Workmate In Car (photos) by Harddiskng(m): 4:29pm On Mar 18, 2018
The comments above me.

I laugh in spiritual powers

Proverbs 7:19 - 23

19 My husband is not at home;
he has gone on a long journey.
20 He took his purse filled with money
and will not be home till full moon.”
21 With persuasive words she led him astray;
she seduced him with her smooth talk.
22 All at once he followed her
like an ox going to the slaughter,
like a deer stepping into a noose
23 till an arrow pierces his liver,
like a bird darting into a snare,
little knowing it will cost him his life

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Caught Having Sex With Married Workmate In Car (photos) by Burgerlomo: 4:43pm On Mar 18, 2018
But why is it taking Guinness Book of Records representatives so long to visit Zimbabwe, or even put their name in the book on oppose cool
Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Caught Having Sex With Married Workmate In Car (photos) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 18, 2018
Zimbabwe again undecided Massive eart quake & landslide plus great multiple hurricane need to visit that contry.. Their own done too much angry
Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Caught Having Sex With Married Workmate In Car (photos) by Flexherbal(m): 7:56pm On Mar 19, 2018
Too bad!

(1) (Reply)

9 Tips To Becoming A Bad Boy / Ghanaian Actress With The Biggest ass Caught Flunting Her Bare big ass / American Rapper Cardi B Was Seen Inside Lagos Strip Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.