Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce (59663 Views)

Paul And Jude Okoye At Don Jazzy's New House (Photos) / Paul And Jude Okoye Pose With Their Wives At An Event / Phyno's New Look & Style Is Just Amazing - See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce by dotclean: 11:34pm On Mar 19, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
"As they poses"?

As they pose... not poses

Thank you.
Re: Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce by northvietnam(m): 1:10am On Mar 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Phyno has not said this car is his.

So why the assumptions?
Why are bloggers like this?

I'm not saying he can't afford this car if he takes loans from his banks, I'm just saying that Phyno would be more concerned with overtaking Zorro SwagBag than getting a car.

over taking zoro on what aspect..
and what do u mean by taking a loan to buy a car...

do u know how much he made from the last phyno feast ....

Davido made 500m gain after 30billion concert inside eko hotel hall...
how much more phyno inside a 24k capacity stadium...

please stop showing the world how shallow u r in Logical reasoning

1 Like

Re: Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce by talk2percy(m): 1:24am On Mar 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Phyno has not said this car is his.

So why the assumptions?
Why are bloggers like this?

I'm not saying he can't afford this car if he takes loans from his banks, I'm just saying that Phyno would be more concerned with overtaking Zorro SwagBag than getting a car.

nawa for u o, u fall my hand big time. To start with, Phyno and Zorro dey the same lane It's like saying Tiwa dey find way to overtake Chidinma??
Re: Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 20, 2018
Me i no get tyme for story
as i dey work i dey pray o amen amen
Re: Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce by Mac2016(m): 8:44am On Mar 20, 2018
poor mentality is when u buy everything u can afford and some u struggle to afford!
Re: Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce by teflonTeeks: 8:44am On Mar 20, 2018
how much be rolls royce
Re: Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce by Nature8(m): 8:53am On Mar 20, 2018
Uyiii:
I'm not hating sha, but this news irrelevant sha.
The news useless like the 'p' in psychology.

Lol
Re: Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 20, 2018
Re: Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce by IAmAmbrose(m): 10:50am On Mar 20, 2018
OboOlora:
Arondizogu 6th hand used $20k 2002 rolls Royce cheesy

this quote is coming from ajagaga 13th hand used free-rejected 16Ad brain cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun Majek Gbolagade Akinpelu Is Dead / List Of Celebrities Who Lost Their Sons In Different Circumstances: / Meet Stella Idika: "My Big Boobs Can't Be Resisted By Men"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.