Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,125 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce (59659 Views)

Paul And Jude Okoye At Don Jazzy's New House (Photos) / Paul And Jude Okoye Pose With Their Wives At An Event / Phyno's New Look & Style Is Just Amazing - See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce by castrol180(m): 7:51pm On Mar 19, 2018
dust upon dust
Re: Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce by Enemyofpeace: 7:52pm On Mar 19, 2018
How much did he boughted it?
Re: Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce by CMartini: 7:53pm On Mar 19, 2018
eTECTIVe:

Overtaking Zoro? Dey are not even running d same race. Wen did Zoro become a competition not to even mention overtaking phyno... Guy u no well and we all know .. But even ppl we no well no say Zoro is to Phyno wat FA cup is to Champions League

zoro is obviously catching up to him and very soon he will overtake him.... phyno has gone down

1 Like

Re: Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce by ifyan(m): 7:53pm On Mar 19, 2018
I tap into this blessing as l de hustle my own. Oluwa alart me na.

Though

1 Like

Re: Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce by SirBunky85(m): 7:54pm On Mar 19, 2018
eTECTIVe:

Overtaking Zoro? Dey are not even running d same race. Wen did Zoro become a competition not to even mention overtaking phyno... Guy u no well and we all know .. But even ppl we no well no say Zoro is to Phyno wat FA cup is to Champions League
Forget dat your yarn o,akpa swag can give Phyno a run for his money now. With good PR, akpa swag go dey much popular and start getting shows. Phyno just pass am with past glory

1 Like

Re: Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce by HomeOfMe(f): 7:57pm On Mar 19, 2018
pzphoto:
Phyno who recently acquired a new Rolls Royce was spotted with Jude Okoye as they poses with Phyno’s new toy.

Gist from praizeupdates

News source :: http://www.praizeupdate.com/adorable-photo-of-phyno-and-jude-okoye-as-they-poses-with-new-rolls-royce/

Cars like this aren't meant for our roads here;except he lives in Hollywood,los Angeles,Florida,vgc,ikoyi,v/i,etc.
Re: Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce by TallPck1(m): 8:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
[quote author=BlessMySoul post=65979358]Life is good when you have the resources and money. God remember me one day working hard already.[/quote

Is it for sale?]
Re: Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce by EmekaBlue(m): 8:04pm On Mar 19, 2018
Chineke biko zam o zam o
Re: Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce by eTECTIVe(m): 8:05pm On Mar 19, 2018
CMartini:

zoro is obviously catching up to him and very soon he will overtake him.... phyno has gone down

Very soon U say... We are talking about now!! And wat makes U think Phyno has gone down?

SirBunky85:

Forget dat your yarn o,akpa swag can give Phyno a run for his money now. With good PR, akpa swag go dey much popular and start getting shows. Phyno just pass am with past glory

Pass am with past glory? What did U smoke? What present Glory has Zoro attained abeg? I'm a huge fan of both of dem but U must b high to think Zoro is beta than Phyno

3 Likes

Re: Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce by mikebrown92: 8:05pm On Mar 19, 2018
BlessMySoul:
Life is good when you have the resources and money. God remember me one day working hard already.

Whats ur location

Got interest in ur fridge
Re: Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce by seunadeolu(m): 8:06pm On Mar 19, 2018
Phyno obanego
Re: Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce by Dramadiddy(m): 8:07pm On Mar 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Phyno has not said this car is his.

So why the assumptions?
Why are bloggers like this?

I'm not saying he can't afford this car if he takes loans from his banks, I'm just saying that Phyno would be more concerned with overtaking Zorro SwagBag than getting a car.

and when he overtakes Zoro you will still have something sarcastic to say. when does it end o?
Re: Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce by SirBunky85(m): 8:14pm On Mar 19, 2018
eTECTIVe:

Very soon U say... We are talking about now!! And wat makes U think Phyno has gone down?

Pass am with past glory? What did U smoke? What present Glory has Zoro attaine
d abeg? I'm a huge fan of both of dem but U must b high to think Zoro is beta than Phyno
Pls u dat smoked poo,can you tell me how Phyno take pass am now?
Re: Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce by victorazy(m): 8:18pm On Mar 19, 2018
I like the suicide door.
Re: Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce by eTECTIVe(m): 8:24pm On Mar 19, 2018
SirBunky85:

Pls u dat smoked poo,can you tell me how Phyno take pass am now?

Dont worry, It's not up for debate and I'm mistaken coming down to try nd reason with U
Re: Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce by ojibole(m): 8:36pm On Mar 19, 2018
I hope he can repair this car if it gets spoilt
Re: Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce by esthy86(f): 8:49pm On Mar 19, 2018
I like tall black rich guys,lmao
Re: Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 19, 2018
Congratulations bruv
Re: Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce by limitless777(m): 9:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
Uyiii:
any news wey nor affect price of garri positively dey make me vex naa.
I know say person go say I like garri wella, yeh I concur, na confirm yan garri is the way, the truth and the light.
up garricheesy

SAVAGE!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Garri sure pass.
Re: Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce by Babisha10(m): 9:04pm On Mar 19, 2018
Uyiii:
any news wey nor affect price of garri positively dey make me vex naa.
I know say person go say I like garri wella, yeh I concur, na confirm yan garri is the way, the truth and the light.
up garricheesy
I hail u ooo Mr garri
Re: Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce by 400billionman: 9:10pm On Mar 19, 2018
HomeOfMe:
Cars like this aren't meant for our roads here;except he lives in Hollywood,los Angeles,Florida,vgc,ikoyi,v/i,etc.
The car full Owerri and Anambra state,, So?

1 Like

Re: Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce by Eldahray(m): 9:12pm On Mar 19, 2018
For sale of bitcoins or any gift cards contact
Re: Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce by Okoyeifeanyi95(m): 9:17pm On Mar 19, 2018
OboOlora:
Arondizogu 6th hand used $20k 2002 rolls Royce cheesy
Which one do you have?
Re: Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce by kernel504(m): 9:19pm On Mar 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So why the assumptions?

I'm not saying he can't afford this car if he takes loans from his banks, I'm just saying that Phyno would be more concerned with overtaking Zorro SwagBag than getting a car.

You're filled with brackishness and pungency, always hurling insults.
Re: Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce by sukar886: 9:36pm On Mar 19, 2018
my man if u don't appreciate good things,it won't come your side..u better congratulate the dude...if u can't just look for any transformer around u and hug....
Re: Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce by OnyeOGA(m): 10:01pm On Mar 19, 2018
eTECTIVe:

Zoro didn't start singing yesterday o.
Have you heard of Owusagi by Wizboy
The guy that rap in that song is Zoro o.
Education is what kept the guy back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce by Krafty006: 10:17pm On Mar 19, 2018
cool.....learn shoemaking, sell shoes https://www.nairaland.com/4405075/new-designs
Re: Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce by PMBmustGo2019: 10:22pm On Mar 19, 2018
That car is phyno's latest ride.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So why the assumptions?

Re: Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce by Ugosample(m): 10:28pm On Mar 19, 2018
CMartini:

What is this one saying sef
Zoro to Phyno

Really nigga?

1 Like

Re: Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 19, 2018
pzphoto:
Phyno who recently acquired a new Rolls Royce was spotted with Jude Okoye as they POSES with Phyno’s new toy.

Gist from praizeupdates

News source :: http://www.praizeupdate.com/adorable-photo-of-phyno-and-jude-okoye-as-they-POSES-with-new-rolls-royce/

Poses Kwa??

Re: Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce by stubbornman(m): 10:45pm On Mar 19, 2018
BlessMySoul:
Life is good when you have the resources and money. God remember me one day working hard already.

Guy how much you buy that wallpaper
Re: Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce by Asek1(m): 11:18pm On Mar 19, 2018
Uyiii:
I'm not hating sha, but this news irrelevant sha.
The news useless like the 'p' in psychology.

Exactly cool
Like the 'e' in lie lie

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simi: I Was Playing Piano In A Bum Short, Not Undies" [See Photo] / Ogun Majek Gbolagade Akinpelu Is Dead / Meet Stella Idika: "My Big Boobs Can't Be Resisted By Men"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.