Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story (130284 Views)

Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story / Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by gaby(m): 5:49pm On Mar 30, 2018
remi1444:
I wont dispute the embolden...pls mention me when it is on sale.

Sure brother..thanks
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by tripoli007(m): 8:53pm On Mar 30, 2018
iamloyalty:

One of the worst for me.

Different strokes for different folks
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 30, 2018
gaby:
My proposed title :

Seeking Europe through Africa's deserts-The perils,triumph and Karma

A true life story

I bought this book in 2009. The only book I ever bought with my money and that was a big deal to me then...and now. Take a look at the front cover. Compelling. Sometimes, more is more.

P.S- Cover: by Two and Two. The Shocking True Story of Twin Sisters Torn Apart by Lies, Injustice and Murder..

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by gaby(m): 10:30pm On Mar 30, 2018
Nazeren:

I bought this book in 2009. The only book I ever bought with my money and that was a big deal to me then...and now. Take a look at the front cover. Compelling. Sometimes, more is more.

P.S- Cover: by Two and Two. The Shocking True Story of Twin Sisters Torn Apart by Lies, Injustice and Murder..

Copied bro thanks for the heads up as always
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 30, 2018
gaby:

In the absence of any suggestions tomorrow at the latest i'll go ahead and publish on Amazon

Regards mate

Sorry bro, no idea of how publishing works but you could Google for the best publishing houses around. Though Amazon's goodwill makes it a good option, I think you should stick around some more before opening on Amazon, someone may have something better to advise on.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by gaby(m): 10:39pm On Mar 30, 2018
Nazeren:

Sorry bro, no idea of how publishing works but you could Google for the best publishing houses around. Though Amazon's goodwill makes it a good option, I think you should stick around some more before opening on Amazon, someone may have something better to advise on.

Okay..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 30, 2018
MonsieurCoder:

Please stick to your initial title. It will give your work more attention. "Seeking Europe" is too generic. There is nothing special about seeking Europe. What makes your story special is How you did so: Do well to highlight that.

That's right.
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 31, 2018
guy I dey find job cry
smithsydny:
yea oo.. grin how ya doing bae
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by Raintaker(m): 9:55am On Mar 31, 2018
gaby:

Sure brother..thanks
Have you heard of okadabooks? You can publish your book with them.
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 31, 2018
Manaria15:

guy I dey find job cry

bae me self need job badly oo
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
gaby:

Okay..

Covers.
Please vote.

::
Like this? Would you like to get one of your own?
Hello. I design ebook covers for Kindle for only three hundred naira ₦300. PM me or check my signature.

Payment can be made through any of the following:
•Bank transfer.
•Airtime credit. VTU and pin
•Payoneer
•Skrill
•Neteller
•Perfect Money
•Bitcoin or any crypto currency of any kind.

If you're interested, my email is in my signature.
If you would like to see my portfolio, shoot me an email. If you want to chat on WhatsApp, shoot me a email in my personal text.

You can also quote me.

Always happy to serve.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by gaby(m): 5:39pm On Mar 31, 2018
Freebiez:

Covers.
Please vote.

Thanks bro great job..you is "magnifique".

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by Sparkle777(f): 5:45pm On Mar 31, 2018
Beautiful, wonderful. They're both lovely but i seem to prefer the first one. Good one, Freebiez. Congrats, Gaby. Well done.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by gaby(m): 5:47pm On Mar 31, 2018
Sparkle777:
Beautiful, wonderful. They're both lovely but i seem to prefer the first one. Good one, Freebiez. Congrats, Gaby. Well done.

Thanks Sparkyy

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by genius43(m): 6:16pm On Mar 31, 2018
The second cover works for me.

12 Likes

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by Aceed: 6:32pm On Mar 31, 2018
I vote for the second cover because the background image relates with the title alot better than the first background image.

16 Likes

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by gaby(m): 6:37pm On Mar 31, 2018
Aceed:
I vote for the second cover because the background image relates with the title alot better than the first background image.

copied

genius43:
The second cover works for me.

Cool bro

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 31, 2018
Sparkle777:

Thank you very much, ma. I'm glad to be of service.

For anyone interested in getting a book cover

Hello. I design ebook covers for only one hundred naira ₦100. PM me or check my signature.

Or WhatsApp
https:///2348027329239

I will design your cover in 12 to 24 hours flat or it's free. Satisfaction guaranteed.

•Bank transfer.
•Payoneer
•Skrill
•Neteller
•Perfect Money

If you would like to see my portfolio, let's chat. If you want to chat on WhatsApp,

https:///2348027329239

Or you can shoot me a email on my signature.

You can also quote me.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by Sparkle777(f): 8:07pm On Mar 31, 2018
Freebiez:

Thank you very much, ma. I'm glad to be of service.

For anyone interested in getting a book cover

Hello. I design ebook covers for Kindle for only one hundred naira #100. PM me or check my signature.

I will design your cover in 12 hours flat or it's free. Satisfaction guaranteed.

•Bank transfer.
•Payoneer
•Skrill
•Neteller
•Perfect Money

If you would like to see my portfolio, let's chat. If you want to chat on WhatsApp, shoot me a email in my personal text.

You can also quote me.

You're welcome. You did a great job, why not expand to other graphics or layout like e calendar, pictures etc. Since we all cannot easily write books. My tots,anyway.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 31, 2018
iamloyalty:

There is nothing to write home abt zubby story, one of the stories i started when i joined NL thinking it will be gud not knowing is i will regret wasting my time.

Do you mind telling us why you consider Zuby's story a waste of time?
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 31, 2018
Freebiez:

Covers.
Please vote.

Awesomeness! Very well done. The 2nd. Do reduce the space inbtw A'S in "Africa's"

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 31, 2018
gaby:

copied

Cool bro

Gaby, you've got your cover. The 2nd is perfect. I think "Seeking Europe through Africa's Deserts. The Perils.. The Triumph...The KARMA", really good. And something to depict non-fiction other than "based on true events".

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by gaby(m): 6:05am On Apr 01, 2018
Nazeren:

Gaby, you've got your cover. The 2nd is perfect. I think "Seeking Europe through Africa's Deserts. The Perils.. The Triumph...The KARMA", really good. And something to depict non-fiction other than "based on true events".

Ok bro...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by OneTeslim(m): 7:05am On Apr 01, 2018
We reached Front page grin
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by ba7man(m): 7:10am On Apr 01, 2018
gaby:

copied

Cool bro
The 2nd one is more in line with the story.

The title is too long, would have preferred something short and very catchy.........with a little clarification underneath.

E.g. CHASING A MIRAGE it doesn't have to be this, just this short simple format.
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by apesinola001: 7:17am On Apr 01, 2018
There are three people you can never advice in this world.
1. A woman in love.
2. A man with money.
3. Buhari supporters.

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by ruggedtimi(m): 7:22am On Apr 01, 2018
I actually read these post to confirm if they actually drink there urines
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by orimahspence: 7:24am On Apr 01, 2018
Nazeren:

You can contact spectrum books limited , Ibadan
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by Galacious1: 7:46am On Apr 01, 2018
Freebiez:

Covers.
Please vote.

Like this? Would you like to get one of your own?
Hello. I design ebook covers for Kindle for only one hundred naira #100 (NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY). PM me or check my signature.

•Bank transfer.
•Payoneer
•Skrill
•Neteller
•Perfect Money

If you're interested, my email is in my signature.
If you would like to see my portfolio, shoot me an email. If you want to chat on WhatsApp, shoot me a email in my personal text.

You can also quote me.

Always happy to serve.

nice work
Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by Sparkles003(f): 7:53am On Apr 01, 2018
Raintaker:
Op should take a cue from Zubby.
He wrote on nairaland, shared on his blog also, he also made his story into n e-book.
Zubby na Oga pata pata now
Zubby exploits made for great read..IMO that was the best story on naira land for years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story by BabatCargo(m): 7:54am On Apr 01, 2018
From frypan to fire

Shipping from China/USA @ $4.5/kg

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply)

Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here / A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story / The New Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.